Lyndsey Roberts Photography and More

South Daytona, FL

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Photo + Video

925 Beville RD, South Daytona, FL (386) 299-1250

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 tara s

Lyndsey was a huge help to me through out my entire wedding process. I used her to get my wedding photos done and i am so in love with how they turned out! She also was able to design my bridal bouquet exactly how I wanted it and did all of the flowers for my wedding. Me and my... Read More husband got married at Twin Oak Garden and everything was amazing... i would recommend lyndsey to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 courtney s

Weddings can be crazy and my family made me so stressed out I forgot to hire a photographer and order flowers.... The week of... I randomly stopped in Lyndsey's shop (which has everything by the way) I wish I went there sooner. She calmed me down and figured out what I wanted... Read More for my bouquets and we picked out a photography package together. The day of she was the one I was most excited to see cause she took the stress away. She was great dealing with our crazy families and really helped the day move smoothly. The photos speak more than words... I am blown away at the photos I got back. My package came with the DVD of all the files so I can order prints and she gave me a great site to go through. I cant wait till the holidays cause she's going to do our family photos.

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 wendy h

I am SOO happy that i used lyndsey to be apart of my wedding day. She transformed her venue into everything i hoped for. My flowers were all done by lyndsey as well and they were amazing. Lyndsey met with me many times and went over all of the concerns i had she made me feel so... Read More comfortable to trust my special day to her. Everything was great and the photography was amazing, she took the time and made sure i got all of the photos i wanted. Her and her staff handled the wedding very well even when my family got a little crazy. My best friend is going to use her next October i cant wait to see her again shes basically become apart of our family!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Gabrielle d

Let me first start by saying that I am so very pleased with the experience that I had with Lyndsey and her wonderful staff, my very special day was all what I expected. My wedding date was getting closer then expected with very little done and no dress found. Lyndsey and staff... Read More accommodated my every need and helped to relieve all of my stress. My family and friends were all so pleased at how she transformed the venue into a magical place.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Brittny K

Five Star Experience! We used Lyndsey for everything wedding related. She did our lighting, decorating, linens, dish wear, set up/breakdown, photography, lighting and so much more. I was a super picky bride, and wanted a very minimal set up to show the true beauty of our... Read More venue. Lyndsey never tried to push extras on us, and was so helpful in bringing my ideas to light. The day on our wedding Lyndsey was a god send! The entire week they were predicting rain, for the day after our wedding. What a relief! Not! In typical Florida style the rain came a day early and was going to start in the middle of my ceremony. Which it did! Did I mention that my venue was outdoors! Lyndsey and her staff quickly whisked everything from one location to another to move everyone indoors. All while keeping me calm! Because of the rain we were unable to take our wedding photos, and Lyndsey kindly offered to return another day to take the couple photos we were unable to get. It was so fun getting to dress up again to take wedding photos, without all the stress of rushing. I would highly recommend using Lyndsey for all your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Brittany L

Lyndsey and Her girls were so great! I came to her not knowing what I needed and only had my venue. She helped me with my flowers, linens, photography, video, my other decor, and food! She is a one stop wedding shop which made my life so much easier. Quality was honestly better... Read More than I could hope for, it looked like my Pinterest board came to life. I didn't know but my mother went behind my back before and got a quote from different vendors for food and flowers and Lyndsey's prices were much better. I will recommend everyone to her. My best friend and maid of honor at my wedding is going to use her now too and I'm so happy and I know it will be amazing. PS. She custom made me a guest signature board and I was blown away. My guest thought I paid a ton for my wedding... little did they know it just looked that way.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Cara F

I have nothing but great things to say about Lyndsey! She was very responsive to emails/text messages and provided great ideas for locations to shoot pictures. My fiance and I were new to the Daytona area and needed to get our engagement pictures done in a pinch. Due to... Read More conflicts that my fiance had with work (training academy was going to take longer than expected) we were not able to get them done as originally planned. Lyndsey was able to fit us into her busy schedule to do a session at Ponce Inlet Park. The pictures came out great...I can't stop staring at them. She really captured my vision for what I wanted my pictures to look like. She took some suggestions I had shown her from Pinterest and ran with it. My fiance and I are extremely pleased with her work. She was very friendly and made us feel comfortable throughout the session. She had a quick turn around for getting the disk of edited pictures back to us and she was very reasonably priced for what I have found in this area. I would highly recommend Lyndsey to do your pictures. Unfortunately, we are getting married out of state or we would consider using some of her other services!

Decent but not blown away

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Christie H

Staff could be hard to reach at times. Friends dropped champagne off to staff at reception site and they actually put my friends to work doing things. The linen is quality materials that look nice. The centerpieces weren't what we had discussed. I had to go find the servers... Read More hanging out in the kitchen after we cut the cake because they never came out to cut it for the guests and people were starting to leave. Overall the day was fine, and the things that went wrong were mostly not seen by the guests - but it definitely wasn't a perfect event.

Wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 12/23/2013 Annmarie M

Provided centerpieces for our tables and took our wedding photos. Wonderful photographer, and very helpful with idea planning!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Audrey J

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Sabrina B

I had picked a newer color from David's Bridal and they had just received this color! I had all my linens and centerpieces done by Lyndsey! She is such a joy to work with and can really help you envision what things will look like!! I was stunned when I seen my ceremony and... Read More reception area! They are absolutely awesome!!!

She IS amazing!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 amanda r

Lyndsey not only was very patient with me and my husband while taking photos, her and Jennifer also went above and beyond expectations. Everyone at the wedding loved them and said they were such a delight to have there! Our engagement photos came out amazing! And I get to see... Read More our wedding ones soon, they both took over 1000 pictures each and we only dropped $800 including engagement photos... and an extra $300 for the copywriters to everything, so that we can print them ourselves. All and all great experience! They were also my angels when the women I rented my linens from feel threw on the last min! They came with linens as fast as they could to save the day! They will do everything and more to make sure you have an amazing day! Also they were there from the beginning to the end! So happy I will now have photos I can look back at and be happy with. :-)

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Lauren B

I love family businesses this place is very friendy and they do everything they have photography favors invitations and much more they also work with all types of budgets

Huge Disappointment where it mattered

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Jennifer S

Top Five Reasons NOT to Hire Lyndsey Roberts Photography; 5. Sand ceremony materials shattered because employees stated they would watch the glassware and ended up placing it in the way of the wind. The team was unprepared to account for wind off of the river and could not... Read More have aisle runner down as planned. The rental chairs were not brought for the outside of reception hall. The bows were tied incorrectly on 150 reception hall chairs. 4. Lyndsey was the ONLY contact for almost 1 year prior to the event date and 1 hour prior to the ceremony an unknown photographer arrived at the house announcing that she is taking over for Lyndsey. Clearly this is unsettling for any bride to be. 3. Bride and groom designed individualized sign-in book with Lyndsey with selected photos and personal quotes. This book was never completed, and NO sign-in book was placed on the “sign-in” table. 2. For 6 weeks following event date no calls or emails were returned by Lyndsey. Although during our meeting she attempted to dispute this. And the #1 reason WE would NEVER recommend Lyndsey Roberts Photography is . . . When my husband and I finally went to Lyndsey’s office for an appointment made under another name, after waiting for 45 minutes to discuss the situation, Lyndsey escalated the conversation into a screaming match placing blame on us, lied about phone calls and emails and stormed out of her own office without any resolution. Please note that this is a Top 5 list… there are many other reasons that are too long to write in a review. If you are seriously interested in this company, please take the time to email us at [email protected] and we would love to discuss it further. No one should ever have to deal with any of the problems and frustrations caused by Lyndsey Roberts while planning their wedding – which we all know is stressful enough. Good luck with planning!

2012-03-08T12:36:21 Response from the vendor

We had a very unfortunate weather day and we went above and beyond to make the Ceremony as the Bride requested but because of the 40 mile an hr winds certain things had to be modified. The sand ceremony table litterly blew away because it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Lydia R

Lyndsey understood exactly what I wanted. She was a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 8/15/2010 Jasmine J

She took a lot of pictures and was very helpful.