Lyndsey Roberts Photography and More

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

661 Beville Rd, South Daytona, FL

Decent but not blown away

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Christie H

Staff could be hard to reach at times. Friends dropped champagne off to staff at reception site and they actually put my friends to work doing things. The linen is quality materials that look nice. The centerpieces weren't what we had discussed. I had to go find the servers hanging out in the kitchen after we cut the cake because they never came out to cut it for the guests and people were starting to leave. Overall the day was fine, and the things that went wrong were mostly not seen by the guests - but it definitely wasn't a perfect event.

Wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 12/23/2013 Annmarie M

Provided centerpieces for our tables and took our wedding photos. Wonderful photographer, and very helpful with idea planning!

***HORRIBLE DO NOT USE***

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Audrey J

THIS IS THE WORST EVER VENDOR!!! SHE DID NOT HAVE THE LINENS AS PROMISED FOR MY WEDDING, THE FLOWERS THAT SHE MADE FOR US WERE HORRIBLE AND FALLING APART WHEN WE PICKED THEM UP! THEY WERE ALSO ALMOST DEAD BY THE TIME OF THE WEDDING!!! IF YOU HAVE OTHER CHOICES PLEASE USE THEM INSTEAD. I HAVE REQUESTED A REFUND AND SHE KEEPS HANGING UP ON ME AND IS JUST AN ALL AROUND NASTY PERSON.

Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Sabrina B

I had picked a newer color from David's Bridal and they had just received this color! I had all my linens and centerpieces done by Lyndsey! She is such a joy to work with and can really help you envision what things will look like!! I was stunned when I seen my ceremony and reception area! They are absolutely awesome!!!

She IS amazing!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 amanda r

Lyndsey not only was very patient with me and my husband while taking photos, her and Jennifer also went above and beyond expectations. Everyone at the wedding loved them and said they were such a delight to have there! Our engagement photos came out amazing! And I get to see our wedding ones soon, they both took over 1000 pictures each and we only dropped $800 including engagement photos... and an extra $300 for the copywriters to everything, so that we can print them ourselves. All and all great experience! They were also my angels when the women I rented my linens from feel threw on the last min! They came with linens as fast as they could to save the day! They will do everything and more to make sure you have an amazing day! Also they were there from the beginning to the end! So happy I will now have photos I can look back at and be happy with. :-)

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Lauren B

I love family businesses this place is very friendy and they do everything they have photography favors invitations and much more they also work with all types of budgets

Huge Disappointment where it mattered

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Jennifer S

Top Five Reasons NOT to Hire Lyndsey Roberts Photography; 5. Sand ceremony materials shattered because employees stated they would watch the glassware and ended up placing it in the way of the wind. The team was unprepared to account for wind off of the river and could not have aisle runner down as planned. The rental chairs were not brought for the outside of reception hall. The bows were tied incorrectly on 150 reception hall chairs. 4. Lyndsey was the ONLY contact for almost 1 year prior to the event date and 1 hour prior to the ceremony an unknown photographer arrived at the house announcing that she is taking over for Lyndsey. Clearly this is unsettling for any bride to be. 3. Bride and groom designed individualized sign-in book with Lyndsey with selected photos and personal quotes. This book was never completed, and NO sign-in book was placed on the “sign-in” table. 2. For 6 weeks following event date no calls or emails were returned by Lyndsey. Although during our meeting she attempted to dispute this. And the #1 reason WE would NEVER recommend Lyndsey Roberts Photography is . . . When my husband and I finally went to Lyndsey’s office for an appointment made under another name, after waiting for 45 minutes to discuss the situation, Lyndsey escalated the conversation into a screaming match placing blame on us, lied about phone calls and emails and stormed out of her own office without any resolution. Please note that this is a Top 5 list… there are many other reasons that are too long to write in a review. If you are seriously interested in this company, please take the time to email us at [email protected] and we would love to discuss it further. No one should ever have to deal with any of the problems and frustrations caused by Lyndsey Roberts while planning their wedding – which we all know is stressful enough. Good luck with planning!

3/08/2012 Response from the vendor

We had a very unfortunate weather day and we went above and beyond to make the Ceremony as the Bride requested but because of the 40 mile an hr winds certain things had to be modified. The sand ceremony table litterly blew away because it... Read Less Read More

SO HELPFUL!

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Lydia R

Lyndsey understood exactly what I wanted. She was a pleasure to work with!

good

Reviewed on 8/15/2010 Jasmine J

She took a lot of pictures and was very helpful.

TO Lyndsey Roberts Photography and More