Making Memories

Madeleine's Bridal Boutique is committed to giving our clients that once in a lifetime experience. Our passion is the bridal industry, and our goal is to be the one boutique for our bridal needs! We carry everything from bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mother-of-the-bride/groom dresses, flower girls, tuxedos, accessories, all the way to invitations! We can make your wedding day become a reality, and we love doing it! Follow us on Instagram @madeleinesbridal. Visit our Facebook page @MadeleinesBridal & Follow our boards on Pinterest @Madeleinesbb

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

457 Pollasky Ave, Clovis, CA (559) 299-2619
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Lindsey C

Sherri knows how to dress a bride and groom! She picked out my wedding dress and also helped pick out the best vest, tie and jacket for my husband. I LOVED my dress and the help I received at Madeleine's through the whole process. 💕

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Whitney P

My experience with Madeleines Bridal exceeded my expectations! The customer service and my gown was absolutely amazing! Everyone was very helpful whether it be in store or answering my random daily emails! They were always on top of it! (Thank you Kacy!) I wouldd definitely... Read More recommend them to anyone! I got my accessories here as well as groomsmen tuxes! It was the best! I am one Happy Bride!

2015-10-14T17:10:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Whitney! I am so glad you came to Madeleine's Bridal during your special time, you we're such a joy to work with! We are so grateful we got to be a part of your big day!You looked stunning on your big day and... Read Less Read More

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Amanda B

I have to say a huge thank you to Jenna and all of the ladies at Madeleine's! I was very nervous about finding a dress and the time that I had to get it in. Madeleine's had so many styles to choose from. But I wasn't overwhelmed because Jenna was able to help me find... Read More dresses that were exactly what I was looking for. Not only did Jenna help me find the perfect dress, she got it here in time. At every appointment she stayed with me from start to finish and was also very helpful to the guests that attended my appointments with me. A big plus, which made my hectic life a little bit easier, was that the alterations lady, Shirley Gambero, that Madeleine's works with picked up my dress and dropped it back off for me when it was done. I also found out last minute that I needed a veil and Jenna was able to get it in for me in under a week. The girls went above and beyond to help me out from the start. Even quickly pressing my dress to help me get a better idea of how it would fit and staying after hours when trying it on. I highly recommend Madeleine's to any bride in search of that perfect dress!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Madison K

I️ found my beautiful wedding dress at Madeleine’s. Sherri went over and beyond to make sure my dress fit me absolutely perfect. I️ got endless compliments on how gorgeous my dress was and I️ am so thankful to have had such a wonderful experience at Madeleine’s. Thank you all so... Read More much for everything you did to make my wedding day that much more amazing with the perfect dress!! Madison Thurman

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kel W

Let me start off by saying that Sherri is the most accommodating person in the business!! My girls and I were able to make a last minute appointment and received her full, undivided attention. She has made shopping for my mother, my bridesmaids, and myself the best experience.... Read More She pulled dresses I never would’ve picked and I loved her taste for my body type. Plus she offers an amazing selection of dresses!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 McKencie C

I didn't want a dress that was strapless but that's all that I seemed to find that I liked. Then I came here and I found the dress I'd been looking for. The stylist was very helpful. She gets 5 stars. Only reason I gave it 3 stars was because when we went to shop for our... Read More bridesmaid dresses the owner wasn't very nice to her employee. The stylist that was helping us was newish but we were ok with that. The owner was kinda rude and talking to me about the employee, which I thought was very unprofessional. We had the same experience with the owner a few years back but thought I'd give it another shot since I found my wedding dress here.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Erika S

Love Madeleine's! I had such a difficult time wedding dress shopping until I came here. The staff was great at so helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. And I absolutely love my dress!

2017-02-01T11:51:34 Response from the vendor

We are so happy we could help you find the perfect dress for your big day! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with along the way! You are going to make such a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 MarkAnn L

I found the perfect dress here! All the girls are very helpful! The owner is amazing and very sweet! The shop is very clean and the dresses are all gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Kristen W

I was referred to see Sherri at Madeleine's Bridal from a past bride. Sherri is awesome and it felt nice knowing that she was not trying to make a sale the entire time. I called a few other places for the Paloma Blanca dress I wanted to try on, and I was shocked when they quoted... Read More me the price because it was marked-up over my budget. Madeleine's pricing was very reasonable and it fell under my budget so I was happy! Also, the other bridal boutiques I went to didn't pay much attention to detail when it came to the dress. (I am Type A, detail-oriented.) I'm petite, so Sherri suggested that we do custom measurements of the dress so it would look more proportionate to my height. Other shops just wanted to send in my basic measurements, then I would have to hem the bottom of the dress which would have taken away from the overall design of the skirt. BOTTOM LINE: I would personally refer my good friends and family to Sherri and Madeleine's Bridal! Thank you and keep up the good work.

Beautiful Dress Selection

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Ashley J

Madeleine's bridal shop was going through some really challenging times over this last year. There was some very serious family emergencies that of course led to a few hiccups, but overall i would still go with their shop. My gown was PERFECT! Sherry goes to some great... Read More bridal shows, and brings in some of the very best gowns you will find in the Central Valley. They make sure that at the end of the day, you will beautiful, and get everything you were hoping for! I would definitely buy with them again.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Jessica

I did like the girls for most of my experience at Madeline's. The store is beautiful and really makes you feel like a blushing bride when you enter. Malena was very helpful and sweet. Sometimes when I would call and get another employee they would be very cold/short on the... Read More phone. I do not recommend the seamstress they try to refer you too. She is very far away from the dress store, is very nice but overpriced and lacks quality. The incentive that the dress shops offers was not worth using their seamstress in my opinion.

I found my dream dress

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Erica M

Finding the dress is the best part of planning a wedding. Madeleine's staff treated me like a princess and were so wonderful and helpful. I found my dream dress here and they even cleaned and fluffed my dress for me before my wedding. I was so happy with their service and... Read More quality. Thank you!

Bridesmaids dresses

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Mercedes M

We ordered the dresses in March, and we did not receive them until just last week. The salespeople were not very helpful, and did not call to inform us of anything with the shipment. It was only on a fifth call there that someone answered and I was not sent to a voicemail. It... Read More is rather pricey too.

Love my dress

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 cora l

Everyone at Madeleine's was awesome! My dress turned out amazing!

Beautiful dresses, great service

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Emily E

I was pleased with the service I received from Madeline's. they have gorgeous dresses and frequently have sales to make room for new stock. They were good at keeping in contact. I used their recommended seamstress so they transferred the dress to and from her shop for me. Right... Read More before you pick up your wedding dress they have it all pressed for you.

Madeleine's

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Kelsey A

There aren't enough good things to say about Sherri and Gianna, the owner and manager of Madeline's. both women worked with me to help me find my perfect dress and veil. They also carry bridesmaids and grooms line so our entire bridal party was dressed in Madeleine's gowns and... Read More tuxes. They are very reasonable on price and strive to help you if you need anything!

Madeleine's Bridal

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Ashley H

The ladies at Madeliene's are amazing! They knew who I was everytime I called, they didn't have the dress I was looking for in house so they did all they could to order it for me, set me in the right direction for alterations, and a florist, and the same with the bridesmaid... Read More dresses. They press in house and help you with accessories. Basically a one stop shop for me! :)

Best Experience I Could Have Ever Asked For!

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Kaylee S

My experience with Madeleine's was so amazing! I already had a particular Bridesmaids dress I wanted for my girls in mind and I also already had a particular Wedding Dress Designer in mind for my dress. I called the shop about a month from actually going there and I spoke with... Read More Gionna who answered all my questions and was so incredibly helpful and nice. They ended up having what I was looking for in stock. We drove all the way from Bakersfield and we had a big group coming so they actually came in a hour early for us and let us have the Boutique to ourselves. Gionna was just a nice as she was on the phone she had me pick a variety of gowns and helped me every step of the way. The shop owner was very involved in the experience as well which really helped me make a decision. They really connected with us on a personal level. When I found the one they were both as excited for me as my friends and family were. They even gave us a champagne toast to celebrate! The Bridesmaids Dress was so beautiful and looked amazing on all the girls. I even found shoes for the girls there as well that they were going to have dyed to match their dresses. The prices were very fair. I did not feel like they overpriced a single thing we bought there. They only required a deposit for the dresses to be ordered which really helped all of us out a lot. We were there most of the day and they got busier a busier as the day went on but they continued to pay attention to us and made sure we were being taken care of. It was well worth the 2 hour drive.I decided that since they took such good care of me I would have the alterations done there as well. So I will be making a couple other trips back. My mom and grandmother have also decided to purchase their dresses there as well based off of our wonderful experience. Last night I also received a hand written Thank You from Gionna. It is all the little things that they have done to go above and beyond that continue to truly impress us. I will be referring all my friends and family there for future weddings!

Madeleine's is absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 3/03/2012 Katie S

Madeleine's Bridal is AMAZING and trust me, I know this because I have had absolutely horrendous experiences at other shops. I'm originally from New Jersey and went shopping back in NJ shortly after getting engaged. The first place I bought a dress from messed up the size and... Read More length of the gown and told me I grew and got fat. Yeah, nice huh? I'm 5'0 and 115. I returned my dress. The second was Priscilla of Boston who proceeded to go out of business and never notify me. Sherri at Madeleine's was the one who told me that Priscilla was gone, or going at that point. She graciously offered to take my dress in and help me with alterations and she did not have to at all. She did it because she believes in making people happy on their most special day. I have ordered my bridesmaid's dresses from Madeleine's and they made ordering a breeze. First of all, they spent countless hours going over all of their dresses with me and Gianna would tell me every time a new dress came in that she thought I would like. My maids are located all over the country and that was not an obstacle for them. They have also arranged for shipping for the girls. It's a tiny tiny fee and makes life so much easier for me. I really don't want to have to worry about packing and shipping dresses and am so glad they can do this! And by the time I would get boxes from FedEx, packed them and shipped them, I'm sure it would be a lot more than Madeleine's is charging. I can't wait for them to come in. I'm sure they will be amazing. I do NOT think their prices are high AT ALL, but I am from New Jersey and weddings are substantially more expensive back east. However, the dresses at Madeleine's are beautiful and trust me, if you go east, the same dress would be substantially more expensive. I have such a difficult time when I go in there because I want to look at all of the beautiful gowns!! Seriously, their selection is amazing and any bride would have a great time going in and looking through their selection. Gianna told me where to look for brooches and jewelry in the antique stores in Clovis for my maids and me. I ended up getting the most beautiful brooch ever that I am having turned into a hair comb with their help. She has even take the time go over Mother of the Bride dresses back in New Jersey with my mom, whom she's never met, and told her what she thinks (after seeing photos of my mom) what would work best for her. My mom ended up getting a beautiful dress back east and a lot of it was thanks to their help. Sherri, Gianna and the rest of the Madeleine's team has made everything prepping for a wedding should be, enjoyable and easy. I seriously do not know what I would have done without them. I tell Sherri all the time that she rescued me and my dress. The day she told me Priscilla was going out of business I came in the store and just sat there and cried (bridal emotions. what can I tell you??) and Sherri just sat with me and assured me everything would be okay and she would do what she could to ensure that. They make you feel like family. They have gone above and beyond and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

I found the dress of my dreams!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2012 Becky D

When I went looking for my dress, I had exactly what I wanted already in my mind. However, when I walked into Madeleine's, they know they're stuff! They pulled dresses off the rack that I never would've tried on, and they all ended up being my favorites!! Finally, Sherri (the... Read More owner) said she thought she had the perfect dress for the look and feel of my wedding, and as soon as I put it on, I knew it was the one! She gave me an AMAZING deal on the dress, and I couldn't have been happier on my wedding day. Even now, I'm still trying to find ways to wear it again because the dress is just too beautiful to only wear once!

Great bridal shop

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Robin H

Great team at Madeline's. Dresses are reasonably priced and I found my perfect dress!

Not what I had hoped for...

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Ursula B

Cute store, very organized. In the end, I was happy with the way my dress turned out. At times, I felt like everyone was just a "Yes" person and not always being honest. "Can alterations do this? Yes! Can they take this out? Of Course!!" This proved to not be the whole truth. My... Read More dress had a beaded applique on the bodice that was slightly off centered. I didn't make an issue out of it... Not much you can do when the wedding is 2 months away. That is obviously a designer issue, but as a customer, we don't talk to the designers- just the boutiques that carry their products. Overall, everything was OK.

Amazing How They Change After Getting Your Money

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Lilia C

First and Foremost I apologize to any bride who read my initial review. When I first went there they did treat me well. After giving my deposit for my wedding gown it all went down hill. It was unbelievable how they changed. My sister was treated beyond rudely, as I was denied... Read More that Gianna was there when I called that same day. When I selected the dresses for the bridal party I & my mother were shown a dress in a charcoal grey. We were assured by Gianna that the dresses would be that color. We believed her after all why shouldn't we right? Well the girls in my bridal party asked if they could have bolero jackets to go with their dresses I replied yes. I then called the store and asked them to please order me enough material to make 3-4 jackets. That was never done even though I called numerous times for it to be done it never was. I also asked that they not inform my two sisters that I was paying a portion of their gowns so that they would not feel bad. I stressed this over and over again. My sister then informed me a week ago that she was told by Sherri the owner that I was paying a portion of her dress. When I questioned Sherri of this she pretended to not know this was to be kept from my sisters. Two weeks ago I went to The Men's Warehouse to select the tuxedos for the groomsmen and I was going to have the vest match the girls charcoal dresses. I called Sherri to tell her I needed a swatch of the girls dresses so I could match the groomsmen vest she said if I went to the store the next day I would be able to get one. I went the following day and picked it up. Sherri commented to Gianna that the color looked green. Gianna replied it was the lighting. I went to The Men's Warehouse the next day and nothing they had there matched the swatch. The swatch was nothing in the shade of grey. In fact the the swatch is more of a green than it is grey. I called Sherri to tell her this and she wasn't available. I left her a message. Sherri called me later and assured me she would take care of it saying she would look at the material and either give me the material I ordered or a dress to take to match with the vest for my groomsmen, promising she would be at the store when I arrived the next day. I told Sherri I had a case the next day, Sherri replied it did not matter because she would be there all day. The following day I arrived at the store and Gianna was there. I asked for Sherri and Gianna replied Sherri was not there. Once more she was not there as promised. When I got the material I told Gianna it was green and not grey. Gianna simply replied it was grey. I then began to recall that Gianna had mentioned to me that a bride was upset over the dresses her bridal party had ordered because the color was not what she ordered. There is a history with them it seems. I also had problems with my Save the dates. Sherri took forever to order them and when she placed the order I wasn't informed of the cost. Even after I asked several times what the cost would be. They were ordered wrong placing the venue when they only should have the date. The venue changed and I had to order new ones as a result of her negligence. Sherri's response to my concern about the color of the dresses was "you are over reacting" and I have this in an e-mail from her. I cannot say how much I regret going there. The dresses were ordered in the following sizes. Two of the girls are a size 14 & the ordered them a 20 & 22. The other girl is a size 12 & they ordered her a 16.

Wonderful Bridal Gown and shopping experience

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Jane C

The staff at Madeleine's were wonderful and made for a wonderful shopping day in search of the dress. Finding the perfect dress was easy with Madeline's, staff were helpful and willing to work within my budget. It was an overall great experience. I'd recommend Madeleine's... Read More Boutique to every bride!

Great boutique!

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 KARLY K

I bought my wedding dress and veil from Madeleine's. I loved working with them. They had a great selection, reasonable prices, and were friendly and helpful. I found a gorgeous wedding dress and Madeleine's staff answered all my questions along the way about the ordering... Read More process. They also had the dress pressed before the wedding. It's definitely a shop you should check out.

Sherri Mosher

Our team at Madeleine's Bridal Boutique includes: The Owner, Sherri Mosher, our Bridal Stylists Kacy, Sydney & Karina, and our seasmstress Shirley! We will make sure your experience here is one you won't forget! Let us take the pressure off you for your wedding attire! We are excited to work with you and of course make new friends!