A Reflection of Uniquely You!

MAGGI BRIDAL has served brides for over a decade, but in 2011 we underwent a transformation that has created an intimate and unique environment for brides. The joy of working in bridal is to make the bride look and feel as beautiful as she truly is so let us help create a reflection of uniquely you.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

6021 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC (919) 781-2898
INSTAGRAM

An Experience You Will Always Remember!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Allison P

Maggi Bridal definitely had my support from the first time I spoke with Amy! She was amazing from the very first e-mail that I received! She was truly interested in my vision of what I wanted to look like and my wedding as a whole. Amy worked with me to get a dress I was... Read More interested in to the shop (they didn't have the particular dress I wanted but they did carry the designer, Justin Alexander, which I am so fond of!), but unfortunately the designer had discontinued the dress. Amy continued to ask me more questions to see if there was possibly another dress that I could be interested in and of course there was and impressed me when she remembered it on the day of the appointment. When it came time for my appointment, I was captivated with how sweet and quaint the shop was and how inviting and approachable Amy and Laura were! Amy sat down with me to get to know me and my wedding a little more. She was very easy to talk to and she really did seem to get my vision without making me feel silly. I am generally a very shy person and I felt like Amy and I had known each other for the longest time just from our e-mails! I feel like we picked up right where we left off without her forgetting a single detail. Just an overall sweet girl! As the appointment really got started and dresses were being pulled, she noticed I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and nervous by all the gowns and the overall experience. She didn't make me feel rushed or pressured, but her opinions and guidance really got me on the right track to what I truly wanted in a gown. While trying on each dress, Amy had very helpful insight and suggestions and definitely knew her bridal gowns! She didn't seem to mind me trying on what seemed like 15 gowns and was more than happy to help me into the gowns more than once! She showered me with compliments and made me feel beautiful and confident in each gown I tried. After trying on gown number two (a gorgeous Justin Alexander gown) that I hadn't even considered before, I just knew it was the one! My family and I had our moment and I knew from that point, it was the dress I wanted to wear on my big day. Although I did not purchase the gown that day, it was in no way a reflection of my experience or the gown. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing that gown from Maggi Bridal within the next week without hesitation. This was my one and only experience trying on wedding dresses and I don't think I could have found a better place to have had that special moment. Amy and Laura could not have been more accommodating and left me and my guest talking about it for days. I would STRONGLY recommend Maggi Bridal! As a matter of fact, one of my guests that accompanied me to my appointment is getting married as well, already has her dress, and is contemplating on selling it and going to Maggi Bridal to see Amy and Laura; they made that strong of an impression!!! :)

2016-08-16T09:17:33 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us! We love that you had such an easy going and wonderful time your first time trying on dresses. We are glad to hear you are coming back to purchase your... Read Less Read More

Class Act Boutique

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Taylor M

The thing that instantly hit me in this boutique is their attention to detail. As someone who works in customer service myself, I value the details that make an experience special for an individual (especially when you provide that experience to SO many individuals)! I worked... Read More mainly with Amy, who was incredibly helpful! The positive first impression began with Amy being so quick to get back to me via e-mail. Amy helped get my dream dress to the shop (they didn't carry my particular dress but did carry the designer) with no problem! When I entered the store she had my dream dress staring me in the face - what a first impression! Amy and Laura's hospitality and genuine spirits took things from there. In a comfortable environment where I NEVER felt rushed or pressured, I was able to find my dream dress. I appreciate the intimacy of the boutique and being able to consider the most important dress of my life in such a comfortable environment. Amy truly listened to what I was saying and "got" my vision. I really appreciate how well she listened to what I was saying regarding what I did and didn't like. I purchased my dress on my first visit to Maggi Bridal and couldn't be more proud to be a Maggi Bridal bride. Maggi Bridal was able to deliver - a small and feminine store that packs a big punch when it comes to experience and selection!

2016-08-16T09:21:21 Response from the vendor

Wow! You are too sweet. We love to hear that our consultants here "got" your vision. It is our hope to help the bride create her perfect vision so her special day is everything she always hoped it would be! We are so glad to... Read Less Read More

Royal treatment!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Dorneeta D

Laura and Amy are absolutely fantastic!!! They were always helpful, cheerful, and willing to help if I needed them. I loved the intimacy of the shop! I was able to try on my dress with out a crowd and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for my dress. I wanted to be a princess... Read More and they helped me achieve that vision. If you want a place where you will find kind hearted professionals, who will go the extra mile for you, and make sure that you are everything that you want to be, and more for your wedding then go to Maggi Bridal.

2016-08-16T09:26:41 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled you loved your dress that you found with us! Going the extra mile is something we try very hard to practice on a regular basis and we couldn't be happier that you felt that way! We want to wish you the best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jana S

I had a wonderful experience at Maggi Bridal. Everyone was awesome! My consultant, Amy was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The store is very personable and not like a warehouse. I will be recommending Maggi's to... Read More all my friends and family!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Amy H

I had a wonderful experience at Maggi Bridal. I actually showed up with no appointment thinking there's no way I'll get seen. Yet Laura graciously fit me into her already busy schedule. She was so polite and courteous. Their selection was great and she helped me find an... Read More absolutely gorgeous dress within my budget. I would definitely recommend Maggi Bridal to anyone looking for a dress for their special day!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Ashley L

I had such a great experience with Kaitlin at Maggi Bridal! She was super helpful in helping me narrow down what I was looking for and answered all of my questions. The dress I found is beautiful and is everything I was looking for but truly the experience was everything and... Read More really went into making my decision to purchase there. I am so happy I did!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kerissa H

I had a wonderful experience at Maggi Bridal, I have been to quite a few bridal stores and thought I would never find 'THE' dress. My consultant Bethany was phenomenal, she was very personable patient and respectful to us, she let us grab any dress we wanted to try on and... Read More listened to what I liked and didn't. The very last dress I tried on I liked the most and said it kicked the other 2 favorites butt, and she still had me try on my other favorites just to be sure and I am so thankful she did that because the second time I slipped into that gown I started to cry and felt like the most beautiful girl in that moment. I don't remember the owers name that was there, she had short blonde hair and decorating for Christmas, she was just so sweet to us and let us take a mirror and expo marker to make a "Yes to the Dress" sign :) I am so excited to have said YES with an amazing bridal boutique! I can't wait to come back!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jessie B

I had such a fabulous experience at Maggi Bridal! This was my first stop for dress shopping; I took one of my bridesmaids and had the pleasure of working with their consultant, Kaitlin, in trying on different silhouettes and fabrics. I was upfront that I wouldn't be buying a... Read More dress that day (I had to go to St. Louis to shop with my mom, and my future MIL was coming into town a few weeks later & wanted to shop, too), but it did not matter at all! Kaitlin was so attentive and really in tune with what I liked and what I was looking for. I feel like I got the same treatment that I would have if I had walked in and said "I will not leave today without my dress!" I really appreciated how before we even dove into looking for dresses that Kaitlin sat down with me and discussed what my big day would be like, what I was envisioning, and what crazy things did I want to try! I had so much fun (and had my eye on a gorgeous gown) that I made a follow up appointment for when future MIL would be in town. Let's just say that the salons I went to between appointments left me antsy for my return to Maggi. I was SO HAPPY to be back and shed the awkwardness from other places. Kaitlin was just as awesome the second time around, and I bought my dress! I'm really looking forward to my wedding next year, and so grateful to Kaitlin & Maggi Bridal for being a part of the journey!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Meggan F

My experience at Maggi was wonderful! Given the size of the store, the gown selection is quite impressive. I ended up with a one-of-a-kind designer original that I purchased off the rack. It was a little over my rather modest budget, so they gave me my veil for free! They also... Read More gave my bridesmaids discounts on their dresses. My gown and veil were $1500, and my bridesmaids paid around $170 each for their dresses. All of their consultants are extremely nice and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jessica R

Maggi Bridal is the place every bride and bridal party should go to get their dresses! Amy worked with my older sister to find her perfect dress, and was my consultant when it came to planning for my big day! Amy is highly talented and has such a unique eye for finding the... Read More perfect dress to match each bride’s personality and wedding day style. She was so fun and professional to work with to find my perfect dress along with all of the accessories! I would absolutely recommend Maggi Bridal to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Carolyn B

The selection was great! The staff was very friendly and really listened to what I was looking for. They were also respectful of my budget and very nice about that. We also looked at bridesmaid dresses and were happy with those as well. Definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kori P

Nicole was the best blessing to happen to me during my wedding planning process. I came to her after being devastated by the outcome of my first bridal gown and desperate to find another. She helped me try on dresses and criticize them in the worst way until she suggested a... Read More dress that I never would've considered myself. I tried that dress on and fell head over heals in love with it and even more so than the first one I had purchased. It was the best thing that could've happened. She was helpful throughout the whole process and even afterwards. I would recommend Maggi bridal to anyone in the Raleigh area looking to get married. Ask for Nicole when you're setting up your appointment! #proudtobeamaggibride

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Lisa K

There aren't enough stars to accurately describe Maggi Bridal and all of their staff! Everyone there was so nice and you could tell their main focus is to find 'the' dress for all of their brides! Started my morning off with Bethany, who made everything so easy and was just... Read More super fun to work with. Later in the day, they made it a point to squeeze me back in with Kaitlin so I could put the dress on one more time before saying yes. Usually it is a rare find that an entire staff is so great, but everyone there in the afternoon was amazing. I am absolutely in love with my dress, but also with Maggi Bridal and can't wait to get my fittings started :) HIGHLY recommended to any bride in the Raleigh area!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Joanie W

I recommend Maggi Bridal to any bride no matter what stage you are in the search for your perfect dress! This was the first store I visited and Laura was so sweet and helpful. I'll be making another trip to Maggi Bridal soon and cannot wait!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Caitlin Y

This was the first place I went to to try on wedding dresses 10/31/2016, almost a year out from my wedding day. I had a great experience with my family and Laura and could not wait to begin my journey with them. Unfortunately, it went all down hill from here. I had ordered my... Read More gown and made plans to make a custom, long sleeves bollero to wear overtop of my gown for the ceremony and formal part of the reception. Initially when we starting the bollero process, the woman we worked with went in the back and said the number that was provided to her was that the jacket was going to be "around $200 with labor and materials". We paid closer to $600 and had a terrible experience the rest of the way. My first appointment was changed after 3 confirmation emails/calls because "there were other priorities that needed taken care of before mine". The materials for my jacket came in later than expected and my appointment was pushed again (understandable - there's no reason for me to come in if the materials aren't there). To make an extremely long and annoying story short, I never felt like I was getting the unique, personalized experience you're supposed to get while going through this process. I never had a consistent consultant to work with who knew what was going on with my dress, appointments always started 10-15 minutes after they were supposed to and the whole team tries to keep a bubbly attitude to make it seem like the experience you're receiving isn't as terrible as you think it would be. The custom jacket that we paid for has lace hanging off and ripped seams and they did not even press my dress before giving it to me "because I was traveling and it was going to get wrinkled again." If you go here to find your dress - it'll be fun and you get a goodie bag. I would NEVER recommend to go back for the alteration process.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Sarah E

Initially I was dead set on a dress at Traditions, but the price tag made my parents want me to look elsewhere. My mom made an appointment for me and I am so glad she made me look at more dresses. Nicole was my consultant and she was AMAZING! I had originally wanted a ball gown... Read More type dress because I wanted to hide my mid section, but my sister really wanted me to try a mermaid beaded gown and I refused because I already made the assumption that I just didn't have the body to pull it off. Well Nicole decided to appease my sister but also listen to my concerns and brought me a Justin Alexander mermaid gown and it was absolutely perfect! I have a very disproportionate body where all my weight sits in my midsection, well this dress didn't even show it and it made everything look smooth and flat. I fell in love with it instantly and didn't want to get out of it. I just picked up my dress yesterday and I forgot how amazing it looks and couldn't be happier with the dress and service. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Eryn H

I had a great experience at Maggi Bridal! Kaitlin was great to work with! I had never tried on dresses before, but told her the style I wanted and she picked out perfect options! I felt super comfortable and not rushed at all during my appointment. I ended up finding my dream... Read More dress right in my price range and will definitely recommend Maggi Bridal to other brides-to-be in the future!

2016-09-01T18:19:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review! So happy you found your dream dress with us!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Samantha S

I went wedding dress shopping August 20th for my wedding in April 21,2017. This was my very first time shopping for my wedding dress and I was so happy that I was able to find my dress on my first shopping trip! I tried on about 5 or 6 dresses and my consultant Kaitlin was... Read More absolutely wonderful! She really listened when I was describing what I liked/didn't like in a dress and also with my wedding details as well. She really got to know me and my family that were there to help me find my dress. She was extremely professional, very nice and easy to work with. I never once felt rushed to make a decision. The dress selection was gorgeous as well! I would be considered a plus size bridal gown and they had sample sizes that fit me for me to try on, which was great because I was worried about this prior to coming into the salon. Our treatment was very individualized and intimate, Kaitlin was with us and only us from the beginning to the end. I would definitely recommend Maggi Bridal to any future Mrs.!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Charita M

My experience at Maggi Bridal was awesome! The day of my appointment I was welcomed by the lady working the front desk who offered me water and gave me a warm welcome to the store. The store was very bright, neat and clean. My consultant was Laura and from the beginning to the... Read More end of the appointment she made me feel special. She really listened to my desires and was great with incorporating my dress shopping team in the experience as well. I made "yes," "no" and "maybe" signs for my team and she really embraced the added details by frequently offering to take pictures of us with the signs. She was very patient throughout the appointment and also was very honest with her opinions. I decided to leave and think about the dress after the appointment which she was very supportive of. She didn't push me to buy anything or make me feel rushed to make a decision. I came back later that afternoon to purchase my dress and when I returned she was still very welcoming and warm even though she was helping another customer; she even took the time to take a picture with me. Overall Maggi Bridal is an excellent store, the environment is beautiful and they exceeded my expectation of what the dress shopping experience was like. This was the first store I went to and by far they were the best! I am so glad that I bought my dress from this store and I'm happy to say that I am a Maggi Bridal Bride. I recommend this store to any and every bride to be.

2016-08-16T09:29:13 Response from the vendor

Oh! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful time with Laura at our store. She is an amazing women and you are so lucky to have had the chance to work with her. We loved the dress you chose and you looked... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Taylor W

I had such a perfect experience at Maggi Bridal. Having never been bridal dress shopping before, I was very nervous and skeptical that I would find something I liked on my first try. Bethany was very helpful, asking specific questions about my style, ideas and budget. She took... Read More extra care to guide me through the dresses and designers and to keep me away from dresses out of my budget. We pulled 10 or so dresses, and were taken to a very intimate dressing area. My friends had lots of comfortable seating options and a great viewing area. Bethany made me feel very comfortable and helped me into all the dresses, telling me things about the dresses that had drawn me to them. The very first one (Bethany actually picked it out for me) was my dress. I continued to try on the others, but I knew I felt different in the first dress. I received a 10% discount for purchasing the dress on the same day, but honestly, the discount didn't sway me. We were allowed to come back later in the day so that my future MiL could see the dress for final approval. Katelyn worked with us for this appointment and she was just as much help and fun as Bethany had been. I would definitely recommend Maggi to any other bride, especially if you have a history of anxiety or indecisiveness!

2016-08-16T09:32:55 Response from the vendor

We absolutely loved the dress you found with us! You are gorgeous in it and it was perfect for your wedding day! We know Bethany was sad that she was not here to see your future mother-in-law's reaction and get a chance to meet her,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Jamie C

Maggi Bridal came highly recommended to me from two friends who previously bought their dresses there. I made an appointment to try on dresses and it was a fairy tale from there. Before even looking at dresses Amy asked where my wedding was, what were the colors, and the overall... Read More feel of the wedding. She asked what I was comfortable in and what I was thinking for THE dress. We grabbed about 10 different styles to try. I fell in love with the 2nd dress I tried on. We tried on a few more, just to be sure. From the first fitting to the last, Amy and Laura were there to ensure I loved every inch of my dress and it fit me the way it should. The girls there are fantastic and I would definitely recommend going there. They are truly a one of a kind shop and care so much about each and every bride that comes in there.

2016-08-16T09:35:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that your wedding day was everything you dreamed of, and we are thrilled that we could be a small part in making the day perfect!We love Amy and we are so glad you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Caitlin H

Maggi Bridal was simply wonderful! The consultant, Kaitlin really took the time to help me find just what I was looking for. After looking at 3 other Bridal Salons, I finally found the dress of my dreams! It was the total package experience & I felt very well taken care of. I... Read More would absolutely recommend this Bridal Salon to anyone in NC looking for their dream Bridal gown!

2016-08-16T09:37:02 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin is amazing right?! We love to hear wonderful experiences like this from our brides and we are so glad that you had such a great time with us! We know that Kaitlin desires the best for her brides the same as all of us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Krista J

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Maggi Bridal! Everyone there was very sincere, helpful, complimentary, and just as excited as I was to find my dream wedding gown. My consultant Bethany was great and really helped put the full look together. I chose a Mikaela satin... Read More ballgown with lace bodice and box pleat skirt, and added a lace sleeve. I knew it was the perfect dress right away. I would definitely recommend Maggi Bridal with their superb customer service and genuine desire to help you find your own perfect wedding dress.

2016-08-16T09:39:32 Response from the vendor

We are so happy for you and we are loving the fact that you are expressing the unique vision through a custom Mikaella gown! Bethany is so good at helping brides re-create the vision in their heads and we can not wait to see your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Amber E

My matron of honor and I made an appointment at Maggi Bridal with the intention of trying on dresses to get a feel for what looks best on me. I originally thought that I wanted an all lace sheath dress only because of my research on "Dresses for your body type." Of course, like... Read More every bride, I watched my fair share of "Say Yes To The Dress" and really loved the designer Hayley Paige. Her designs are fun, feminine, and unique but I was worried this style would not work for me or my budget. Amy was extremely patient and listened to everything I (thought) I wanted in my dress. At the very end I mentioned the Hayley Paige "look" that I really loved. After letting me pick out several dresses on my own, Amy brought one dress and asked me to try it on first. It was the one!! This dress was everything I wanted and more! She is a true professional and nailed it the very first time. It's absolutely gorgeous and something I would have never picked out on my own! Amy made the whole process stress-free and fun! I would recommend Maggi Bridal to any and all brides looking for the perfect dress and a memorable experience. These ladies are truly amazing!

2016-07-08T11:45:45 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you found your perfect gown. We love the feminine look as well. Considering our moto "A Reflection of Uniquely You" we are so glad that you found a dress that was the perfect reflection of the unique being that you so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Laura M

I had a great experience at Maggi Bridal! I loved their dress selection (most were out of my budget range). I am obsessed with Disney, so I was ecstatic to find that they sold Disney gowns. The service wasn't the best that I've had - the assistant left me in my changing room... Read More naked in between trying on dresses (not comfortable!) and took a while in between dress trials. Briefly put, the service could have been more efficient. I did not end up finding "the dress", but I walked out of Maggi Bridal with a better idea of what I was looking for in my perfect dress.