Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Couples seeking a scenic venue on the water for a wedding in the Mamaroneck, New York area should consider Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club. The club provides picturesque views of Long Island Sound along with plenty of interior locations to host a ceremony or reception. The staff of the club takes pride in offering professional event planning and catering services that make every wedding and reception special for the couple.

The Rose Garden. The Rose Garden is an ideal location for a waterfront wedding. The lush gardens provide a scenic backdrop for wedding photographs and a ceremony or reception has stunning views of Long Island Sound in the background.

The Sunset Terrace. Couples who don't want to be completely exposed to open skies often choose the Sunset Terrace for a ceremony or reception. The area is tented and provides panoramic views of the harbor.

The Main Dining Room. Couples can retire to the main dining room of the yacht club to enjoy a fully catered reception after their weddings. The area is flexible and provides opportunities for the couple to decorate the room in any theme or color scheme they wish. A seated reception can hold up to 400 people at this location and a standing cocktail party can accommodate as many as 500 people.

Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club provides catering for its clients and is known for its exceptional food. Couples can choose to have a buffet, five-course plated meal or a standing cocktail reception. This location also provides hors d'oeuvres action stations that are manned by a chef for optimal serving. Some of the selections available for these stations include warm apple and gruyere strudel, cambozola with fig spread and vegetable and curried potato samosas. Appetizers are also available, including lobster risotto, grilled seafood cake and grilled vegetable Napoleon.

For salads, options include young field greens with pears, bibb lettuce hearts and tender lettuce with feta and confit. They can choose from pistachio encrusted halibut, roasted beef tenderloin or grilled chicken on arugula as an entree. Desserts include spiced bread pudding, maple crème brulee and apple galette with vanilla gelato.

Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club offers a variety of benefits for its members, including private beaches and dining at the Pavillion Cafe. Additional special perks for guests include:

• Special kiddie pool for children and separate pool for adults
  • Nine tennis courts
  • Basketball courts
  • Docking for power boats and sail boats up to 90 feet

Westchester's Quintessential Waterfront Setting

Located on a historic waterfront estate , MBYC offers gorgeous views and a destination wedding feel minus the travel. A typical wedding may start with a ceremony in the rose garden overlooking the water, followed by sunset cocktails & dinner in our tent. From black-tie to beach-side we do it all!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Country Club, Cruise, Garden, Castle, Estate, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

555 South Barry Avenue, Mamaroneck, NY (914) 698-1130

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Edmond A

The Mamaroneck beach and Yacht Club was an amazing place to get married. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour on the back deck to the reception. Everything went smoothly with no problems at all, due to Mary and Sheldon planning everything out perfectly months before hand.... Read More They made our lives so much easier than expected and walked us through the entire process. Any questions or concerns we had were answered the same day. They truly went above and beyond for everything. People raved about the views, the food at cocktail hour, dinner and the level of service by all the staff. We decided to have the after hours party on the beach at the venue. Everyone loved the atmosphere, cocktails on the beach and S'mores by the bonfire. Friends & Family might tell you how much they loved this or liked that about the venue but we received so many complements about everything that it was overwhelming. My new Wife & I could not have picked a better place to get married.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Tara V

For our October 8, 2016 wedding, our 250 guests (and other vendors) have not stopped raving about how perfect the Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club was! From Mary helping with the smallest of details leading up to the day, to Sheldon knocking it out of the park on the night in... Read More terms of timings, to the chef cooking every single person's entree to perfection, the service was exceptional from the Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club. We were very specific about our venue choice- we wanted a room where all our guests could see the dance floor, ridiculous amounts of good food that made people never want to leave cocktail hour, service staff that never left the guests wanting more and a romantic/elegant ambience that would be magical. The Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club delivered on each f these points- when the curtain opened to show the reception room, guests were absolutely taken aback by the twinkling beauty of candlelight on the tables and the windows, with the LI sound in the background fading into night. The Jay Prince Band rocked the house all night and the sound in the room was awesome for a 12 band. No one complained the band was too loud. In fact, no one complained about anything the entire night! My husband and I were determined to enjoy our wedding- Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club made this easily happen! If you want the wedding of your dreams, book this venue. It was a honor to have our wedding there and I can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennifer C

We had a great time celebrating our wedding thanks to Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club! Sheldon was great and helped us plan out all the little details for our big day! The bridal suite was a great place to get ready! We loved how MBYC let us drop off our stuff the day before (to... Read More get it organized) and rehearse the night before our big day in the ceremony space!Everyone enjoyed the food and loved how we did our cake cutting in the center of the dance floor. If you're looking for a venue with beautiful views, organized staff and a spacious dancefloor, MBYC is your venue :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Stacie B

My husband and I got married over Memorial Day weekend at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club and it was the most spectacular event. We truly loved the place from the moment we visited. We both wanted to get married on the water and even thought of a destination wedding but didn't... Read More want to travel. MBYC gave us the feeling of being at a destination while close to home. We absolutely loved the outdoor tent on the deck where we had the ceremony and it came out so beautifully in pictures. We had the most amazing weather and pictures on the docks and gardens were spectacular. The staff at MBYC was absolutely the best part. They were amazing, professional and really cared about what we wanted. Mary is a true pro and knows the business. She has tons of connections and can help you to plan your wedding down to every detail. Sheldon was incredible. His execution was flawless and all with a calming and humorous demeaner. I really enjoyed working with him and felt I was in great hands. Lueen was a great support as well during the planning process. I would not have changed a thing and can't remember a single thing going wrong. The food was so amazing, many of our guests commented on how rare it is to get amazing food at a wedding venue, truly unique! We danced the night away and it was incredibly magical. If you are even thinking about having your wedding there, you should not hesitate. It's everything you ever dreamed of and more!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Alisa A

I was married at the MBYC this past weekend and could not wait to post a review. If I could give this place, and its wonderful staff 100 stars I would. Mary Cawley is nothing short of amazing. She was patient, helpful, calming and helped ease all my worries from day one. I... Read More worried so much the entire time that I should have gotten a wedding planner but quite honestly, Mary acted in such a capacity that I didn't need one. She is a kind, attentive person and is an EXPERT in what she does. Any bride would be lucky to have their wedding here and have her guide you. I absolutely adore her and am grateful for her - I don't know what I would have done without her. Luanne was another helping person whom I must give thanks to. She was always available, helpful and organized. Sheldon, the maitre'd pulled off a flawless operation. My ceremony was supposed to be outside and the weather was touch and go. The staff was able to transform the reception space so quickly into from the ceremony space that you would have never known the event was in the same place. I felt confident since the moment I met him that my wedding would be flawless. He accommodated my brothers food allergies and pulled off some last minute changes that I had. My guests have told me that this was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. The food was amazing, the staff was fantastic and we had such a beautiful day. If you are wondering where you have your wedding, believe me, you will not be disappointed if you have it here. I felt confident since day one simply because of their fantastic staff. The venue itself is beautiful but it was the perfect combination of location and the wonderful staff that they have that made our day fantastic. My husband Matt and I and our families thank you all so very much for everything you have done to make our day so very special.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Kate L

We got married here on July 18, 2015 and I am so lucky to have had a WONDERFUL experience and WONDERFUL memories from my wedding day. I am convinced that there is not a more beautiful setting for a wedding anywhere - natural elements were incredibly important to my husband and... Read More me, and we struggled to find a venue that had both natural beauty and a legitimate back-up option if we had bad weather. But we found it at MBYC! The club has all of the elements that we wanted - beach, expansive views, rustic stone, and also an elegant indoor space for eating and dancing. We were blessed with a beautiful day, but I am convinced that the venue would still have been beautiful even if we couldn't be outside. What is perhaps the best thing about MBYC is the extent to which they help you customize your wedding - at many of the vendors we interviewed, we couldn't help but feel that we were getting a cookie-cutter experience. When we wanted to blanket the ceiling in lanterns? No problem. When we wanted to customize our menu? No problem. When we wanted to add some photos that weren't on the original list even though we were short on time? No problem. Both Irene and Sheldon gave 200% of themselves to make sure that our day was everything we dreamed of. The only reason that I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is that there were a few details that I didn't feel got the attention I would have liked. For example, I had to follow up several times to see if they got the beer that we wanted (they eventually did) and our wedding cake wasn't even put on a plate but was put out on part of the cardboard box that it came in. It sounds silly, but our cake-cutting pictures don't look very nice as a result. Part of the wonderful experience I had is that the staff is small and really got to know me and my husband, but there were several times that I felt I had to be pushy to get what I wanted because the team was so small. I have to say though, even when I was pushy, the staff was INCREDIBLY kind, understanding, responsive, and accommodating. I felt that the staff (Irene and Sheldon in particular) really cared about my experience and went out of their way to make sure that we were happy. We had several meetings with Irene and Sheldon over the course of the year before my wedding, and each time they really took the time to find out what was important to me. They also had great relationships with my vendors which made the coordination of logistics incredibly easy from my end. They also provided me with a WONDERFUL bridal attendant on the day itself - Monique was just wonderful to have with me throughout the day. I would confidently recommend this venue to anyone. It is one of the most spectacularly beautiful places I have seen, and the staff did everything they could do to make sure that every element of the wedding was special.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Theresa C

We had our wedding here in early October 2015. While we picked this venue because of their grounds, a hurricane forced us to hold the event indoors! Sheldon and the MBYC team did a great job and the event was a huge success- both the ceremony and the reception were elegantly... Read More carried out and many guests commented on how flawless the party seemed. The food was excellent and Sheldon's expertise and suggestions were essential in the success of the whole night. We were very happy with the service and professionalism of this venue!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

We got married here on August 2nd, and MBYC exceeded all of our expectations! The staff was phenomenal, especially Sheldon, who was a calming presence throughout the wedding and made sure that everything went smoothly. The place itself is gorgeous, and our guests couldn't get... Read More over it! The weather was good enough for us to have the ceremony in the open-air Rose Garden, with cocktail hour on the tented side. Sheldon and Irene had told us that it feels cooler on the water and that, by mid-afternoon, the rose garden is shaded, and they were completely right! It was very enjoyable for our guests to be outside and we got to enjoy the stunning backdrop and views of the water. The ballroom looked beautiful as it got dark during our reception. This was such a great place to have our wedding, and we couldn't be happier! I would definitely recommend MBYC. Just a short drive from NYC! Thanks for making our wedding the best day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Joan A

Simply Perfect!! My (now husband) and I got married at MBYC in May 2015 and it was perfect. The entire day went smoothly from when we arrived to get ready there to the ceremony and reception. Irene the Event Director was fabulous to work with, and she has such an eye for... Read More detail. She suggested some fantastic ideas for my special day, that I would never have thought of. And Lueann on the events team was amazing, so sweet, and so accommodating. And the Food was INCREDIBLE - even our foodie friends say it was the best they have ever had at a wedding. All in all a perfect venue. We would highly recommend!!

2015-10-17T10:01:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words and feedback. It was our pleasure and so happy your day was everything you dreamed it would be! Please come back and visit soon!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

MBYC is an amazing pick for your wedding ! It's the most beautiful setting and has breathtaking scenary! Irene and Sheldon are both so great to work with. An example of our attentive and wonderful the staff at Mbyc is on my wedding day my veil flew off into the ocean during... Read More pictures , a boater was able to fetch it out for me but I was so upset because I wanted to wear it for my first dance etc. when it was scooped from the ocean it was in a ball soaking wet, my assigned bridal attendant soaked it in seltzer water then blew dry it for me it looked as good as new and I got to wear it for all my dances. Sheldon did such a great job making sure nothing got missed and our day ran smoothly from beginning to end . Our guests are still raving about the food and our pictures came gorgeous with the amazing views , I highly recommend MBYC for your wedding , it is the perfect venue .

2015-10-14T15:25:20 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you had an amazing wedding and that the veil was OK! All in a days work! Please come celebrate with us soon! :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 rachna g

We were looking for a local venue that felt like a destination wedding, and the yacht club was literally the perfect place. Our guests still talk about how the setting was pristine and relaxed, how the staff was the most kind, and about how the wedding was so memorable because... Read More of the place, and we got married over a year ago! I can't say enough good things about how accommodating the entire staff was - Irene and Sheldon you were our saviors! For being the first Indian wedding at this venue, there were a lot of 'new' things we were asking for, and they accommodated everything with open arms and excitement. We can't wait to come back!

2015-10-14T10:34:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We had a blast working with you and so glad it was the Day you always dreamed of! We hope to have you back soon!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Julie S

We had the most amazing experience at Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club. We couldn't believe how special our experience was. They took such good care of us. The food was delicious and beautifully presented, the atmosphere was stunning, and the people there really made the... Read More difference. It was as if we had our own private waterfront estate! The photographer took pictures all over the place -- at the beach, at the marina in front of all the yachts, and beautiful gardens. We couldn't have asked for anything more. A special day we will remember forever!

2015-10-14T10:35:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback!! We can't wait to have you back to celebrate the next milestone at MBYC!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jenny P

I would give 10 stars if we could. Our wedding was out of a fairytale and all of are guests are still raving about how beautiful everything was. It was a little pricier than other venues but you get what you pay for and SO worth not having to deal with other weddings or events... Read More happening. Delicious food and amazing setting and overall a great experience.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Abby D

Thank you Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club for making our wedding dreams come true. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Even on a rainy day ( thanks Hurricane Joaquim ) we couldn't have been happier with our choice. Sheldon assured us we wouldn't have to do anything... Read More on our wedding day except show up and he was right. The food was fantastic and Irene and Lueann were so nice to work with. We highly recommend!

2015-10-14T10:37:21 Response from the vendor

Even with the weather we are THRILLED you Loved everything! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Mara a

MBYC created the wedding of our dreams! Everything was perfect- Sheldon, lueann and Irene were all incredible to work with! Every question I had up until the day of was answered immediately- I literally felt like the only bride they had the entire summer! I am happy to be a... Read More reference for any one considering MBYC!!,!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Lauren B

Best waterfront venue! When we drove into the MBYC, my future husband and I knew it was the one! The incredible water views are so inviting and beautiful. We visited other venues but the service was not the same. Not to mention you are the only wedding here, so that's a... Read More plus! You feel like its your own, and attention is given to every detail. They were very understanding and flexible when developing the contract as we were going to have under 100 guests. You truly feel like you have the freedom to decide on how you want to set up the main room (2 chair options, table cloth colors), mantel decorated, etc. Being so accommodating was huge reason we chose MBYC. The deck for cocktail hour is fantastic, amazing views. The venue is perfect for pictures so you don't have to go anywhere else. Lueann and Sheldon are true professionals and so kind! They are responsive and helpful. Sheldon met with us and went over every single detail/timing for the event. Impressive! We also did a tasting, the food is incredible! Other positives- bridal attendant, signature drink, accommodate special diets, and optional bonfire on beach. Go for it- you will not be disappointed!!!!!! :)

Perfection!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Mara a

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Specifically to the venue- everyone raved about the beauty of the outdoor/ceremony, cocktail hour, how we decorated the ballroom, and of course the food and drink (especially the signature cocktails we created and the ice... Read More cream cart!).not to mention, Sheldon, lueann and Irene were lovely to work with. they answered every every question I had, even if it was several emails a day;). Everything was just beyond our expectations!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Kristin B

It's hard to put into words how wonderful MBYC was. The view and the space speak for themselves (stunning). As for the service... Irene, Sheldon, Lueann were professional, caring and super responsive throughout the entire process. If you are considering this venue, you should... Read More be assured that you will not go wrong. The service from the waiters were stellar and timely. The food was incredible. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful our wedding was.

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Jessica J

My wedding day could not have been better and a big part of that is due to the wonderful people at Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club! Everything went very smoothly and the backdrop of the venue produces the most beautiful pictures. The food, which was very important to me, is the... Read More best wedding food I have ever had and I've heard that from our guests as well. If you are looking for a beach venue that is a little different than your typical Westchester venue - this is the place for you! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Kaitlin L

We had our wedding at Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club 2 weeks ago and had the most wonderful time there. From beginning to end, the whole staff was attentive, flexible, and accommodating. Irene was wonderful when we first began looking at the venue. She helped me with what was... Read More needed versus what wasn't, and she made sure she was accounting for all our needs. She was very responsive to emails and really made the process easy. Luanne was also extremely helpful throughout the process and made sure that we had all our questions answered, knew our options, and helped make sure everything was coordinated. Sheldon was amazing. We met with him about 8 weeks before the wedding and went over every detail. I felt completely comfortable that everything would be handled and everything would run smoothly. They were flexible with room set up, ceremony set up, and structure of our day. We were able to use the bridal suite to get ready and they assigned a bridal attendant to me, who was also amazing and there throughout the entire day. I did not have one problem or complaint that whole day. I felt relaxed and comfortable with everything, and had a lot of trust that everything was taken care of. Our guests cannot stop talking about the beautiful space, delicious food, and the way the whole night flowed. We had the best wedding day, thanks to Mamaroneck.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Amy C

We had our wedding at Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht this past April and it was simply amazing. From start to finish everything was flawless especially our amazing sunset cocktail hour in the tent ( our guests cannot stop raving about it). In the evening it became a little chilly but... Read More Sheldon and Irene brought heaters in for us at the last minute so our guests didn't even notice. Lueann in catering was also so helpful through the entire process and kept me on top of everything. Finally, Julie the bridal attendant was a SAINT. I didn't even think I would be the kind of bride who needed one but seriously she kept me together for the whole day! Thank you MBYC for making our day truly unforgettable!!

2015-07-14T11:01:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! It was a pleasure working with you guys and hope to see you celebrating at MBYC again soon!

Unforgettable & Perfect Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Jenna F

I cannot say enough about how amazing my wedding day was at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht. The banquet manager Sheldon is amazing and made sure everything was perfect. My bridal assistant Julie was my lifesaver, all I had to do was think of something and it appeared. My guests... Read More cannot stop raving about the food and service they received saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Disappointed and would not recommend

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Majlinda K

We just got married at the club on June 22. Overall, my wife and I are very disappointed. First, the maitre 'd - Sheldon, performed terribly. The experience begun with Sheldon pulling my wife aside just 2 days before the wedding, while she was dropping off some candles, and... Read More telling her that it is customary to give a 5% tip, which amounted to around $1500. My wife asked him why would we tip an additional 5% when we had already prepaid 20% service fee? Sheldon replied that the 20% takes care of the staff's salary, and the extra 5% would be their tip. My wife and I discussed this and researched the maitre 'd tip amount and theknot figures were about $200 to $300 as tip towards him, but nowhere near the 5% he was asking for. We decided to stick with a $300 to $400 tip depending on how the experience went. Second, Sheldon was nowhere to be found as the guest arrived at the venue. I had to start sitting people down myself, in order to preserve the reserved first rows for the immediate family. Third, he didn't manage the ceremony music entrance well. Everything was off... Fourth, Sheldon was not on the room, and did not invite the guests to join our first dance as promised. We had specifically asked him to do so. Fifth, Sheldon forgot that my wife had so carefully planned to serve each table with two types of cakes (strawberry shortcake and chocolate with raspberry filling), but Sheldon and his staff had forgotten this detail and they ended up only serving the strawberry shortcake, and only after that was completely finished they realized the second batch was a different type of cake and it was too late to go back to the same tables to give them a variety. Complete lack of attention!!! Sixth, failing to properly manage the party, Sheldon forgot to make room for pulling off the garter, following the bride's flower throw. All these details Sheldon had asked and discussed with my wife prior to the wedding, but it appears that he never wrote them down or just never paid attention to them. Needless to say, Sheldon disappeared for most of the night. Very disappointed with him! On the positive note, the bride's attendant was very nice, and we appreciated her caring and attentive manners. Thank you! The food was also very good. I am glad that the money we spend on food was worth it. The guests were very happy with the food choices, and quality. The ambiance and location is above par. The water views and the reception terrace are among the best. The place was clean and didn't smell like a food court. Alas, this venue is a fully operated private club. You will never have the whole place solely to yourself. There will always be club members near you; 200 feet from our ceremony location, just on the beach lawn, the staff started setting up BBQ grills, tables, and chairs. I wasn't happy with this surprise, but couldn't do anything... I should have had the contract state that there would be no one near the venue, but I was lead to believe by Irene that people would leave the beach and the club premises after 6 PM. Overall, my wife and I are disappointed, and we feel that we deserved better just from an ethical point of hosting a proper wedding, let alone the money we spent. The amazing location, great food, and ambiance, did make up for some of that lack of attention and misdirection, but one expects everything on their weeding day, and as such, I would not recommend this place.

Wedding Venue on the water

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Kate K

Beautiful, historic building, gorgeous views of the water, and a lovely outdoor slate patio, which we would have used for our ceremony had it not rained. The great thing was that there were three areas for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and there is definitely enough... Read More room for a Plan B and Plan C when it rains and the ceremony can't be outside. There is a tented deck facing the Long Island Sound, where the ceremony and/or cocktail hour can be if the weather is a little unpleasant. If it's storming like mad, there's enough room for it all to be inside without feeling crowded. The food here is PHENOMENAL, they are willing to go off of their sample menu offerings if you ask for something different, and the amount of dessert offerings far exceeded our expectations. Sheldon is the banquet manager, and he does a great job coordinating set-up and problem-solving last minute hiccups. There is a bridal suite upstairs for the ladies to get ready. The men got ready by the bar. Can't wait to see our photos, and I'm sure they will look stunning with MBYC as the backdrop.

Impeccable Everything- 10 Stars If I could

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Jennifer M

To be honest, I don't even know where to begin on praising this venue (where we held both our ceremony and our reception on September 14th). First of all, I will say that I was probably as calm as I was throughout my entire wedding experience because of the staff at... Read More Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht club. Sheldon, the director of banquets, is the most supportive, helpful, and brilliant individual I worked with throughout the year and half of planning. On the day of, he ensured that every little detail and request was done to perfection and that we were happy. When speaking with him, you can just tell he knows what he is talking about and has years of experience in giving brides and grooms the most amazing wedding day that anyone could imagine. The entire staff was amazing, providing impeccable service. Prior to the wedding, we worked with Luaenn who handles all billing and most communications. One of the sweetest and most accommodating people you'll ever meet. My bridal attendant, Julie, was absolutely phenomenal as well and kept my husband and I very well taken care of without being too intrusive. To this day my husband continues to talk about Sheldon, Julie, and the unbeatable service from all of the service providers. Moreover, all of our guests were blown away by the service of the staff, as well as the amazing location. I lost count of how many told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to, that the venue was "to die for," that the staff was soo attentive, accommodating, and friendly, and that everything from the view, to the food, to the service was absolutely phenomenal. This venue has everything anyone could every want... Perfect architecture and locations for photos (beach, gazebo, docks, grassy hills, amazing building stonework, etc.), the most delicious food cooked to your specifications, and of course, the best service anyone could every want. I absolutely recommend booking this venue for any events that you have. It is worth every penny, if not more...