Matt Blasing Photography

Available for weddings in New Mexico and beyond.

Husband and Wife Photography Team in New Mexico.

Everyone has a love story. We'd love to help you tell yours.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

100 Arno St NE, Suite C, Albuquerque, NM Available for weddings in New Mexico and beyond. (505) 489-4682

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Rachel T

Matt and Amy are the BEST!!!!!! They were so much fun to take pictures with and made everyone feel so comfortable!! I was so scared about family photos taking a while or it being hard to get everyone situated, but they did such an amazing job and it was just a fun, stress-free... Read More time. They really went out of their way to make sure we felt as beautiful and comfortable as ever no matter what it meant for them (we were married on a very hot day and they made sure that we were in the nice shade while they were in the blistering hot sun). And they kept to schedule!! My husband and I just followed where they told us to go and we got everything in with time to spare, our wedding planner even complimented us!! And I was stressed about that because we have such a huge family and wanted so many pictures, but we were right on schedule! I really can't thank them enough for capturing every moment so beautifully!!!

2017-09-08T16:48:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this sweet review. We loved spending the day with you, your family and friends. We know how important family photos are to couples, so it's always our goal to make them as stress-free as possible. We hope you guys had... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Miriam M

AMAZING! I found Matt and Amy through friends and a suggestion from our wedding coordinator at our venue and they were incredible. They were timely in their responses and were always available for questions. Our engagement photos were stunning and our wedding photos were "take... Read More your breath away perfect". They both made sure that our photos were unique to us and our love story and I could not have been happier with them. They are everything that I could have asked for from a wedding photographer.

2017-08-26T08:26:27 Response from the vendor

We're so close to your day!! We can't wait! Thank you for your review. We're honored to have a part in your love story. <3

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Ashley D

My fiance and I finally decided that after being engaged for almost 5 years, we wanted to tie the knot. One of the most crucial things on my list? A GREAT wedding photographer. Several years ago, my brother received all of the photos from his wedding photographer and there was... Read More not a single photo of our family. NOT. ONE. I vowed to never let that happen to me and to find someone who could help capture the memories we missed that day at my wedding. The universe answers, people. I met Amy (Matt's fabulous wife and right-hand woman) at a bridal show. We were sitting next to each other and I immediately loved her. She is warm and loving with a wicked sense of humor. I went over to their booth to meet Matt and was immediately drawn to their photos. Oh reader of this review, I am one of those people who can see a fake smile from a mile away. All of Matt and Amy's photos showed true spirit- laughter, an abundance of love, and creativity. I was blown away. Matt, being a true Hufflepuff, was genuine, kind, and gracious when answering my 100 million questions. Before even booking the venue, we booked Matt Blasing Photography. While I have not had my wedding yet, my fiance and I got to enjoy a free engagement session with Matt and Amy (which is a perk of being a local couple!). They wrangled our three high strung dogs like champions. They made us laugh and feel comfortable about taking pictures. The images are beautiful, one-of-a-kind, and are memories I will cherish forever. If you haven't already fallen in love with Matt and Amy, I implore you to set up a consultation with them. They are wonderful humans and the only people I would trust with capturing my family's most precious moments.

2017-08-26T08:22:32 Response from the vendor

Ashley and Willis-we just couldn't adore the two of you more. It's been a pleasure getting to know you over the past year, and your wedding day will be here before you know it! Thanks for trusting us with such important events in your lives.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Gabi G

There are no words for how incredible Matt & Amy are. We booked them before we were officially engaged because I met Amy at a wedding show for work years ago and she was just a DOLL. And the more I stalked all their pics I'm like YEP If I ever get married it's definitely them.... Read More (Mind you a few years passed since that initial meeting) Not only were they incredibly responsive, attentive and diligent on all details they were FUN!! I hate taking pictures that aren't selfies. I never smile in them but Matt was so amazing in our engagement session he captured the most perfect pics of us. The wedding day was crazy and hectic and stressful. And they made it magical. The details they captured the fun they had with everyone there. The worst thing is to have a photographer feel like an intrusive part and I never felt that way once. Most of the time I didn't even notice them. We have a very specific vision and I'm floored at how Matt and Amy brought it to life beyond what we envisioned. We're so thankful for them both as photographers and as people. They're wonderful to work with and we love that we get 2 new friends out of it all.

2017-12-01T14:19:22 Response from the vendor

Gabi-thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We absolutely loved your wedding day and we are thrilled to hear how much you love your photos. You put so much thought into your planning and chose such a gorgeous venue. We're... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sydney C

Where do I even begin with the absolutely amazing experience that I have had with Matt Blasing Photography. I heard of Matt Blasing through a close friend who hired Matt and Amy for her wedding! I immediately fell in love with all of her wedding photographs and began doing more... Read More research and looking into Matt's website, Facebook, and Instagram page. To this day I have not seen a photograph taken by Matt that I do not love! At my first wedding expo my fiance and I went straight to their booth to see if they were available on our wedding day! We were so excited to connect with them and they were the first vendor that we booked for our wedding and I am more and more grateful after every interaction we have with Matt and Amy that they were available. They make the sometimes difficult and stressful wedding planning so much easier because it is clear that they are so very passionate about what they do and they stay so professional and organized. I have never waited more than a few hours for an email response which is incredibly relieving that with how busy they are they still take the time to make every bride and groom feel like a priority! We had our engagement pictures taken a few weeks ago and Matt was so accommodating! He agreed to photograph us in two locations so that we could include our dog in our pictures! The morning went so smoothly and again, it has just made us more grateful that we will have him to photograph our wedding and bring the same calm, cool, and collected presence that he did the day of our engagement pictures! Oh, and not to mention the fact that we received our edited engagement pictures back so very quickly! Matt and Amy take the time to make every bride and groom feel special and comfortable in every aspect. They have been incredible, I cant say enough how thankful I am that when I look back at my wedding day I know that I will have the most unique and highest quality pictures to capture every important aspect of our big day!

2017-11-17T14:12:33 Response from the vendor

Sweet Sydney!! This review just made our day. We are so thankful for your kind words. Couples like you and Christian are exactly why we love what we do. Thank you for putting your trust in us. We are honored to be your photographers and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Michelle G

My fiance and I have zero experience with photography let alone posing for pictures. Matt made our engagement photos at the botanical gardens relaxing and fun despite the chilly temptures. He helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We met playing soccer so we brought... Read More a soccer ball to incorporate into some photos and Matt did an awesome job including it!⚽😊 We love the results of our engagement session and can't wait for Matt and Amy to photograph our wedding!

2017-11-06T09:47:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michelle. I’m thrilled that you love your engagement photos as much as we do and we can’t wait for your wedding day next year. It’s going to be amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Michelle G

2017-11-06T09:47:20 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Elise A

There are not words to express how much we love Matt and his wife Amy! These two are the most amazing photographers I have ever met. The pictures are amazing and I could not have asked for better. Matt and Amy were a part of our wedding as more than just photographers they... Read More were out friends too. They have captured our memories and they will last a life time. We highly recommend Matt Blasing Photography you everyone. If you want the best look no further than Matt and Amy!

2017-08-26T08:20:53 Response from the vendor

We can't thank you enough for this sweet review. It was truly an honor to be your wedding photographers, and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together. We hope to see you in the future for family photos!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Yvette C

Matt and Amy Blasing have been incredible. They have been so encouraging to make sure our wedding day is personable and is exactly what we have dreamed of. Matt emailed us a preview of our engagement pictures that same evening and I will never forget the overwhelming feeling of... Read More pure joy I received when looking at them. I couldn't help but cry and think this is just our engagement pictures. How am I going to react to our wedding pictures?! We have been more than satisfied and completely confident we made the best choice in hiring The Blasings. Every Bride should feel this way. #my photographers are better than yours :-P

2017-08-26T08:25:36 Response from the vendor

Hahahaha we LOVE the hashtag, and love the two of you!!! Your wedding day is soooo close! We hope you love your wedding photos as much as you love your engagement photos, and we're honored to be your photographers!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Desiree E

Matt and Amy Blasing are an amazing dynamic duo. I hired them about a year or so before my wedding, and they were helpful up until the day of my wedding. I loved them so much, I recommended them to my at that time future sister in law for family photos. Matt has an eye for the... Read More perfect shot, and he stops at nothing to get the perfect shot. I told Matt what I wanted on my wedding day, and Matt delivered. Once I received my pictures from my wedding I was in awe. When I look at my pictures I'm taken back to my wedding and I'm so happy. All of my pictures tell a story, Matt and Amy definitely captured the love of my day. Matt is easy to get in touch with, and anytime I called or emailed him he was prompt in getting back to me. This is truly great customer service, and I look forward to using them for other special occasions we have in the future.

2017-08-26T08:24:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review. We have loved working with you over the past year and a half, and getting to know your amazing friends and family. We hope the two of you are loving married life, and hope to see you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jolene S

Hands down the very best photographers in New Mexico! I am completely overwhelmed with how beautiful my pictures are!! Matt and Amy are absolutely amazing to work with. I'm a client for life!

2017-08-26T08:23:33 Response from the vendor

Jolene-thank you so very much for this review! We loved getting to know you and Jon and your gorgeous winery wedding was incredible. We hope you are loving your first year of married life, and hope we can keep in touch!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Rachel T

Matt did our engagement photos and we loved them!! Not only was the session great-- Matt made us feel very relaxed, very beautiful/ handsome, and very romantic! The pictures came out amazing and even better than we could have ever imagined. We can't wait for Amy and Matt to... Read More photograph our wedding!!!

2017-08-26T08:21:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We can't wait for your wedding day either! And we're so glad you loved your photos.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Lori M

We knew we needed a photographer who could capture the perfect shots in a very challenging situation with poor lighting, a crowd of people with no rehearsal. Our ceremony was at a pop-up, surprise wedding and Matt had to be quick on his feet. He did not disappoint! The images... Read More are perfect, beautiful and really showcase our unique ceremony. Matt Blasing Photography is the best because Matt and Amy are fantastic!

2017-01-10T20:57:20 Response from the vendor

Lori thank you SO MUCH for this amazing review. We were thrilled to be a part of your wedding. It was definitely a once in a lifetime for us, and we will never forget it. We wish you and Trevor all wonderful things of which... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Carrie B

Matt and Amy Blasing are the Photographers of the Year! They take the pictures YOU want and make you look better than any picture you've ever taken! Matt toughed the snow, the dirt, and the freezing cold to take AMAZING photos of us in the foothills. If it weren't for them, we... Read More wouldn't even have Engagement Photos, so we can't thank them enough! They are kind, laid back, fun, and extremely accommodating. They're the type of people that you want to also be friends with! Do not pass up the opportunity to get photographed by THE BEST!

2017-01-10T21:00:00 Response from the vendor

So very kind of you! Sometimes things happen that connect people. In this case, I'm so glad we were able to meet the two of you and be a part of your story. I'd say I'm sorry you had a bad experience that resulted in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Jessica R

What a blessing it was to have Matt and Amy photograph our wedding! They were punctual, well organized, kind and patient. They are dedicated to their couples and assure that they

2016-11-21T23:35:58 Response from the vendor

Sweet Donna!! We think the system only got part of your comments here, as it's cut off mid-sentence, but we love love love the fact that you took the time to review us (and in several places!). Thank you so much for choosing us to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kayla T

Matt & Amy both did an amazing job. The love they share between the two of them is inspiring and it was great to have that presence on our special day. As soon as we got engaged and decided to use Matt, he was attentive from the get go. We were sent a personalized package that... Read More made us feel very special and important. Matt's wife was also very attentive and easy to communicate with. If there was ever something I was thinking about, or ideas I had, I never felt like I couldn't reach out to her and get a prompt response. We got our photos within a week of the wedding and we can't stop looking at them! While the photos are completely amazing, I am beyond pleased with how Matt & Amy interacted with our bridal party and how they made everyone feel comfortable. I would HIGHLY recommend this duo to photograph your wedding. You will NOT be dissatisfied.

2016-11-21T23:34:17 Response from the vendor

Awwww, sweet Kayla! We are humbled by your comments. Flying out to Illinois to photograph your wedding day was truly one of the most magical experiences in our wedding photography experience. Your wedding was just....perfect. The details that went into the planning, your amazing choice... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Katie W

Amy and Matt are AMAZING to work with! Despite the unexpected rain on our wedding day, they were sweet and accommodating. In total, we've had three photo shoots with them. One was for our engagement photos, then a family shoot and finally our wedding day. Never once were we... Read More disappointed! We will be using them for our photo needs!

2016-11-21T23:30:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Katie. And you know-rain is the best luck on your wedding day. We know it was a sign that your marriage to Anthony would be nothing short of magical. Thank you for trusting us as your photographer.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Shelby P

Matt Blasing is truly one of a kind. My husband and I actually met him the day we got engaged, as he was hired for a surprise engagement photo shoot. From there we knew we wanted him and his wife, Amy, to photograph our wedding as well. They are very organized and focused on... Read More what was important to us. They made sure to get all of the little details that we asked for. We were delayed for an hour and a half due to rain and Matt still found ways to get amazing photos in the short amount of time we had after the rain stopped. Matt captures the moments perfectly and we are so glad to have his photos to cherish forever. Matt is a busy man, yet he still makes it a priority to keep in contact with his clients and to give them their photos as quick as possible. I know many wedding photography vendors take up to a month or longer to return edited photos. Matt got us over 1,000 photos within SIX DAY! Matt and Amy are awesome and we love them!

2016-11-21T23:29:04 Response from the vendor

Shelby-thank you for this amazing review. We are so glad Jamie found us online, and that we were not only able to photograph your surprise proposal, but your wedding day as well. It was one we will never forget. The happiness and love on your... Read Less Read More