Is this your business? claim it now

Matthew Kearns Guitarist

W Greenwich, RI

Classical, Country, Pop, Rock

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

45 Nooseneck Hill Rd, W Greenwich, RI (401) 385-3939

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Gabriele O

We hired Matt for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was awesome. He was wonderful to work with during the planning stages- providing some suggestions and overall guidance for what we were looking for. He was prompt and his performance was amazing. Multiple guests came up to me... Read More to compliment him! We are so glad we found Matt for our special day!

Amazing music!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Emily D

We used Matt for our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding this past weekend. The guitar and violin at my ceremony sounded absolutely beautiful and walking down the aisle to the amazing music was magical. The guests raved about the music Matt played on his guitar at the... Read More cocktail hour, it really created the perfect atmosphere. Matt was so nice and easy to work with and he understood the exact musical atmosphere we wanted for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I would highly recommend Matt and would use his services again!

Great Guitar Music

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Gail C

I had Matthew Kearns play guitar music during my ceremony and for the cocktail hour. It was perfect, just light and beautiful. He is very professional and his music add class and charm to the wedding/reception. I had a DJ for the rest of the reception, but was very glad to have... Read More his guitar music at the cocktail hour. Several guests asked for his business card to work with him in the future.

Guitar skills and angelic voice

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 C. Marissa A

But seriously, the ceremony was so wonderful due the amazing musical skills of Matthew Kearns.

Reviewed on 8/31/2012 Krista S

I decided last minute that I wanted live music at my June 10, 2012 wedding at the Castle Hill Inn lighthouse. I contacted Matthew and since I live in NY I wasn't able to meet with him ahead of time. I was a bit nervous hiring someone I hadn't met but he was so great! He did... Read More such a great job at our ceremony...played Over the Rainbow as I walked in and then light background music as we took pictures after the ceremony. It was the perfect addition. Thanks Matthew!

Great Musician

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Chantal O

From the little bit I heard walking up and down the aisle, the ceremony music sounded beautiful! I had Matt (guitar) and Kate (violin), who were wonderful together. Matt is a pleasure to work with and also available to play guitar through cocktail hour. I wish I would've been... Read More able to enjoy the music more! But we were off taking photos. I would highly recommend Matt for any bride's ceremony!

Great Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Jaquelyn H

Matt is a talented musician who played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Matt's prices are very reasonable, he is so pleasant to work with and his music was so beautiful and perfect for our day. He not only played our entrance song but also sang it which was beyond... Read More perfect. Thank you Matt for the beautiful music!

Ceremony Music!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Amy L

Our Ceremony musician. For an outside wedding, a guitar is perfect. He comes with his own speaker, sets up and takes care of himself. I think this was my easiest Vendor.

Ceremony & Cocktail Hour Music

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Holly V

Matt did a great job at our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests had great things to say about the music he played during both events. Matt was super easy to work with and extremely responsive to emails. He also helped me with music selections that i was unclear on.

Great Classically trained guitarist

Reviewed on 9/24/2010 Sherie B

Matthew was our guitarist at our ceremony. He was reliable, flexible, reasonable and he had worked many ceremonies at our location so he was familiar with the grounds and policies. He was flexible with the music we wanted and he improvised with the filler. He can play a wide... Read More range of music.