Melrose Catering

Serving all of Southern California- Orange County and LA

For the Love of Food

Special Wedding Package starting at $26.95 per person Includes: Chinaware and Flatware Professional Staff Chicken Entree- Chicken Picatta, Chicken Mango and Chicken Marsala And more.

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

860 W Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA Serving all of Southern California- Orange County and LA (714) 990-3315

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Gail S

Melrose Catering does all the rentals as well as the food, so it made it really convenient. We served salmon, chicken & a vegan entrée & the food was very good. I would definitely recommend using their services.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Jamie b

Laura and her staff at Melrose catering were wonderful! The food is amazing and everything looked so pretty on my wedding day!

Awesome food! Vegetarian menu! Friendly staff

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Jen C

We used Laura and her company for our wedding. Being vegetarian finding a caterer that doesn't just have a "default" vegetarian dish (eggplant Parm.) was very hard to find. When we saw their entire vegan menu as well as themed buffets we were sold. The fact that the food was... Read More delicious didn't hurt either. We decided on a completely vegetarian Caribbean themed buffet. Some of our guests are "die-hard" meat eaters and they raved about the food. Laura was very easy to work with in the entire planning process and it was obvious she had our best interests at heart. Her staff was punctual, professional and very friendly. They made our entire evening very enjoyable and fun. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We would definitely recommend them. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Brenda R

The food was delicious and service was great! Laura was a joy to work with; she showed genuine interest in making the day as stress free as possible for my husband and I. I would definitely recommend Melrose Catering.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Ellen M

My husband and I were looking for a catering company we could use for our wedding. We found Melrose Catering on Yelp and we are SO thankful we chose them. We reached out to Laura and set up a tasting appointment. They were responsive and we were able to find a time that worked... Read More with all of our schedules. We tried 6-7 hors d'oeuvres, two main entrees, bread, and salad as part of our tasting. They were all so delicious it was tough choosing which ones we wanted at our wedding. We ended up getting the bruschetta and chicken empanadas for our tray-passed hors d'oeuvres and the short rib & salmon for our main entrees. All of our wedding guests only had positive things to say about the food! We are so thankful we chose Melrose because we definitely wanted to have delicious and memorable food at our wedding and Melrose was able to do just that :) Not to mention, Laura worked hand in hand with our rental company to ensure we had all of the rentals we needed. This relieved stress on our part because it was one less vendor to deal with. Laura and her team were all very professional on the day of the wedding. They were prompt, reliable, and friendly. We are thankful we could work with Laura because she is patient, understanding, and flexible to our needs. We will definitely keep Melrose in mind for any other catering events!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Daniel B

My wife and I as well as all of our friends and family could not have been more pleased with Melrose Catering. The food was delicious and the presentation was perfect. They were also very fast at getting back to me via email for any questions/menu options we had. I would suggest... Read More using Melrose Catering for anyone wanting to get married in southern California.

Great service, delicious food, reasonable price

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Christina C

Melrose Catering was referred to us by our venue and is on the Los Angeles River Center & Garden's list of preferred vendors. I can see why. Laura was excellent to work with. Quick to respond to emails and she nailed our sophisticated fiesta menu. The appetizers were... Read More delicious- we had the quesadillas, empanadas and stuffed mushrooms and the chicken entree topped off with a mango relish is still being talked about. Laura was also very thorough and asked questions that we hadn't even thought of which helped us plan for a better event. She gave us her honest opinion on things and had a great crew working for her on the day of our wedding. The staff was quick, almost invisible, very helpful, and above all, friendly! Laura was also very sweet and comforting and made us feel at ease working with her. We chose Melrose above the other vendors partly because of this and also the price. Melrose gave us more bang for our buck and the food was even better than other vendors with a higher price tag. Excellent deal and they exceeded our expectations and made our guests very happy. On top of that, they really cared for the other vendors. Laura made sure all were fed and comfortable. Vendors are a HUGE part of the day and it was great that she also made sure to keep them happy. We appreciated all of the help and great service we were given by Melrose Catering. Thanks Melrose!

My ideal place

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Dana R

No availabilities

caterer

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Monica O

Excellent taste in food. Excellent prices and packages.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/28/2010

Great Food, Great people! I could not have asked for anything more!