Is this your business? claim it now

Millie Holloman Photography

Wilmington, NC

15 S 2nd St, Wilmington, NC

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Katie Z

Best photographers around! SO nice and beautiful work! I loved our engagement photos and cant wait to see our wedding photos!

If I had to do it all again, I'd always choose MHP

Reviewed on 1/03/2013 Ariana T

When we first started wedding planning, we began looking in the Raleigh area. After finding nothing that felt like us, we found a beautiful church in Wilmington. Shortly after that, we found Millie Holloman Photography. From the first time we looked at the MHP website, we... Read More knew we found our photographers. The photos were stunning, perfect, fun, genuine! Exactly what I wanted our photos to be. I was willing to compromise on virtually all aspects of the wedding, except for two things: the photography and videography. Amanda and Brent with MHP are absolutely amazing photographers, and such nice, fun people to be around. We felt comfortable and natural around them, and as beautiful as the engagement photos turned out, we can't wait to the wedding photos! We'll be using MHP in the future to document other life events!

Millie Holloman

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Marissa M

We love Millie Holloman Photography and especially love Rebecca. When we got engaged we knew right away that hiring Rebecca was where we would "splurge." We know 7 professional photographers between us, but believe that Rebecca is the most talented of them all. Millie's... Read More prices are quite high and we found additional costs surprisingly presented themselves at times along the way. If you're prepared and/or able to pay, you won't be disappointed.

loved Rebecca

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Beth L

We chose Rebecca as our photographer and we loved her! for our engagement pictures, it really is all natural and we were a bit unhappy with our body posture/awkwardness in some of the photos. however, for my bridal shots and wedding portraits I took my mom and sister along to... Read More help with the awkwardness and the pictures are INCREDIBLE! She captured the details of the wedding, specific pictures that we wanted, and really unique and creative shots as well. She took us outside after we cut the cake, just my husband and I, and the pictures are absolutely perfect. Not to mention Rebecca is really sweet and fun which makes working with her all the better!

Picture Perfection

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Kristen J

If you're getting married in the NC/SC area then there is no other choice than Millie Holloman Photography. The photographers are anything but traditional wedding photographers. They don't show up with a hundred hand props and light bulbs and a entourage of 5 people to... Read More photograph your wedding. They come armed with true talent and a beautiful artistic ability. What I've seen Rebecca do with one camera is incredible. The photographers are warm and kind. They make you feel comfortable while you're being photographed. They listen to your needs and wants and make sure you get it. They're job is to make your wedding day perfect and they get it right every time. Gorgeous, timeless, non-traditional wedding photography with an incredible staff of photographers. They are worth every penny.

LOVE Amanda and Brent!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 TIffany C

Amanda and Brent were so much fun to work with. My husband (fiance at the time) and I had a lot in common with them. They are so down to earth and make you feel completely comfortable. They are such a great team and take amazing pictures. They took a lot of the photos that... Read More are featured on the website for the ceremony venue we chose. After we saw that and many other photos they took...we were sold. Our engagement pictures were amazing! I think I've looked at them a million times:) We can't wait to see our wedding pictures. One thing we really appreciated was that they stayed in touch with us throughout our entire engagement and made sure to capture every moment that was important to us. I couldn't be more happy with our decision to go with Brent and Amanda.

Engagement and Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Ashley R

Millie was our main photographer and Claire was her assistant for our wedding September 15, 2012 in Wilmington, NC. MILLIE IS SO AWESOME AND WE LOVE HER!!!! My fiance' and I met Millie for the first time for our engagement session in May and we fell in love with her! She is so... Read More easy to work with and she really makes it a point to get to know you. By the end of the engagement session we felt like we had made an amazing friend! Then we got our pictures back and we loved her even more! She really captured who we were and the pictures were absolutely amazing! We looked so natural and at ease in our pictures not forced or uncomfortable at all. Even when we went back to California we stayed in touch with her through Facebook and she was so helpful with any questions or concerns we had. Her and her staff were always very prompt on answering any questions we had and emailed us or called us back promptly. She was also very easy to work with at the wedding and reception and she is very efficient at getting the family photos and bridal party photos done. We had so much fun working with Millie and her team and the photos we have seen from our wedding so far are breathtaking at how beautiful they are in both quality and the emotions they bring just looking at them. I am so grateful we found her and had her with us to capture one of the most important days in our lives! We would highly recommend Millie and her team for any types of pictures and we will definitely being using her again if we ever have children!!! We love her and her team!!! I wish we could give them more than 5 stars...they are that good!:) If you want the best we would definitely recommend her and her team!

The Best Photographer in East NC

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 McKenzie W

Millie is hands down the best photographer in East NC! She is caring and very dedicated to making the client feel at home during a photoshoot. She also is very good at capturing candids without being intrusive, which is a huge asset when shooting a nervous couple on their... Read More wedding day! She was awesome and I would work with her again in the future!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Katie V

Rebecca from MHP did our engagement pictures, my bridals and our wedding and everything was incredible! She was so fun and easy to work with and captured everything we wanted her to. If you need a photographer anywhere in NC, go with MHP!

Wedding PIctures from Millie Holloman Photography

Reviewed on 1/18/2011 Kara P

I am fortunate enough to actually know Brent and Amanda, who work for Millie Holloman Photography. As a photographer myself, I knew I wanted unique and stylish wedding photography. I knew from the first time I saw the work they did for multiple friend's weddings that I wanted... Read More them for mine! Since we knew them already, we were all very comfortable working with them! They are super personable and very funny and easy to work with! Amanda and I discussed specific shots that I had in mind and she had lots of great and creative ideas, as did Brent. I like that while shooting they experiment with different mediums. Digital SLR, polaroid (upon my request) as well as iPhone cameras. I cannot WAIT to see the pictures! They are going to be wonderful! The price is great for what you get!

The best!

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Anna R

We absolutely love Rachel from Millie Hollomon! Not only were her pictures stunning, but the experience of working with her was a lot of fun and hassle-free. I would recommend in a heartbeat! Brides- if you are going to splurge on something, consider doing it on your pics... Read More (and band and bar). Millie Hollomon is worth every cent.

Review for Millie Holloman Photography

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Melissa T

She is an amazingly talented photographer. We didn't have a bad photo. She is also easy to work with.

TO Millie Holloman Photography