Misselwood Events at Endicott College

Beverly, MA

Stunning and unique with the ocean footsteps away.

As a prime location on the North Shore, Misselwood offers a particularly beautiful setting for wedding celebrations and special events. The stunning grounds, walking paths, private lawns and breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean fulfill the ultimate outdoor wedding dream.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA

Great ocean front venue in New England!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 John S

If you are looking for the perfect ocean front wedding in New England, your searching can stop here! Misslewood is the perfect venue to get married at and celebrate at! The backdrop of your wedding is amazing and the smallest touches are needed for your ceremony. The beauty... Read More is in the venue itself! Boats pass by, there is a small beach located on the side of the venue and the landscaping is amazing! Your reception is only steps away to a beautiful and classy tent with a nice floor that has pretty hints of colored sea glass with an elegant touch of chandeliers. The detail doesn't stop there! Located on the other side of the tent is a very nice patio and grass area your guests can check out. They will have the time of their life there, just like you! Every question and need I had was addressed with this venue and their staff. It all went over with such ease. There are no complaints from this bride! One of my best friends is also getting married here. This venue is a must see or use if you love the beauty of nature alone and love the feel of an indoor outdoor sort of place. You have to bring in your own caterer, but Misslewood provides three you will need to pick from. This is certainly a perk because you have a choice in who you want to use and can check these vendors out at one of Misslewoods open houses.

Misselwood at Endicott College

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Jesse S

My new husband and I could not happier with how our wedding at Misselwood turned out. Claudine, our coordinator, was a pleasure to work with and was always very responsive to all of my questions and requests. She and our other vendors (many recommended by Misselwood) gave us... Read More confidence that every detail would come together on our wedding day and they delivered. The ceremony space on the lawn, overlooking the ocean is absolutely stunning! The tent where the reception is held is one of a kind. I have never heard of a tent equipped with both AC and heat. No matter the weather, Misselwood has you covered! I would 100 percent recommend Misselwood for a wedding. We loved every second of ours!

Perfect Venue for a Beautiful Day~!~

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Nancy B

Our daughter was recently married at Misselwood. It was the best choice we could have made for venue! From the first meeting with Donna to our event manager, Darren, we had a fabulous experience. Every detail was perfect and executed exactly the way we had hoped. We would... Read More highly recommend Misselwood for any function. The grounds are beautiful and the tent was warm and inviting. Great choice for us!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Stephanie R

We got married at Misselwood in June, and had both our ceremony and reception there. Choosing a venue is one of the biggest decisions when it comes to wedding planning, especially in terms of cost, so we toured many venues before deciding on Misselwood. While we saw some... Read More potential drawbacks at first (house is for getting ready and backdrop only, not as part of the venue; in case of rain everything is held inside tent; cost is a little pricey), at the end of the day we just could not beat that view. It is really breathtaking when you look out over the lawn to the ocean. The team (mostly Claudine) worked with us on every detail, and their depth of experience was a huge plus. All the little questions I had (how will people know how I'd all the little details arranged inside the tent, etc) were anticipated and taken care of. We felt like we were in great hands leading up to the day, and especially after the rehearsal. On our wedding day, it poured until right before our 4pm start...the staff was flexible in making the last minute call so we could wipe off the chairs and keep the ceremony out on the lawn--HUGE relief! My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing during the event, and couldn't believe how smoothly everything went. If there were any glitches, we certainly didn't know about them. It was the first time there for almost all of our guests, and they could not stop raving about the view and the grounds. One upgrade we were glad we made was swapping the white chairs in the tent for gold chivari chairs...with the tent being so large and white, this along with flowers and colored linens helped warm up the space a little bit. We looked into lighting, etc but it was too pricey for our budget. We decided the ocean backdrop was good enough, and our DJ was kind enough to bring some lighting along as well. We are so happy with out decision to get married at Misselwood. We have such great memories from that day, and owe a lot of that to the venue and the Misselwod team!

Most Beautiful Venue and best team

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Morgan F

Misselwood was absolutely breathtaking and was completely worth every penny. The team we worked with were very friendly, professional and on point. they helped me make every aspect of our wedding perfect and flawless. I absolutely recommend this team and venue for any event. It... Read More couldn't have gone any better!

Fantastic venue!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Anders B

Misselwood exceeded our expectations! My husband and I were married on their spacious lawn overlooking the ocean and danced the night away in their gorgeous tent (chandeliers, french doors, wooden dance floor and all)! We could not have asked for a more beautiful location for... Read More our wedding. The wedding planning staff was also very helpful and knowledgeable, and they were there for us every step of the way. This little gem was just perfect for us and our 130 guests! This was the first and only wedding venue we scouted... The moment we saw it, we knew it was exactly where we wanted to tie the knot!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Jayme K

We were lucky to have our wedding ceremony and reception at Misselwood. Not only is the location beautiful and well maintained, but the staff couldn't have been nicer or more organized. They handled all the coordination with ease. Thank you!

Wonderful experience, couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Ashley O

Misselwood made it easy from the very beginning working back and forth with Donna to the very end having Darrin by our sides all evening, they took care to make the whole experience go smoothly and really helped us to have the wedding of our dreams. The tent, the house, the... Read More grounds, it's all just magical and an absolutely perfect place for your wedding. We had our ceremony off site, but the reception was just a blast and all of the guests loved every aspect of it. We could not have chosen a better place to suite our tastes and recommend anyone who is looking to choose Misselwood to help them make their dream wedding come true!

5 stars for Misselwood

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Amy S

I can't say enough about how highly we think of Misselwood! We had our wedding here July 18, 2014. The ceremony which overlooked the ocean was just perfect! Our wedding coordinator Claudine made sure everything was covered. Darren and Emily, who were with us the day of our... Read More wedding helped to ensure the evening ran smoothly. All three were simply incredible and did everything possible to make sure every detail of our wedding was perfect. I was stress-free and knew I had absolutely nothing to worry about on our big day. The venue itself is amazing and our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the place was. We would highly recommend Misselwood to any engaged couple!

Most Remembered Wedding

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Tara C

I was married at Misselwood before any of my other friends got married. It was a beautiful day, in a bewutiful place. I have zero complaints. To this day people still tell mr that our wedding was the most beautiful one they have attended. The views alone made for amazing photos.... Read More My house is filled with images from that day. I highly recommend this venue.

Wonderful Misselwood Venue

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Emily S

Words do not even begin to describe how wonderful this wedding venue is. I am a very detail oriented and picky bride and so when I got engaged, I went all over New England to find a venue that was exactly as I dreamed. Misselwood is it. You literally look out on to the ocean as... Read More you get married. The views are unreal. It is absolutely beautiful and the service provided is incredible. I worked directly with Donna and she helped with every little detail and answered my many emails immediately. She was always able to make an anxious bride feel completely at ease. I have guests that are still commenting that this is the most wonderful venue thay have ever been to. I highly recommend Misswelwood as a wedding venue. You will have the wedding of your dreams, with stunning photos, amazing service, and memories to last a lifetime!

Beautiful Location & Outstanding Staff!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Stephanie L

Misselwood is the most gorgeous location for a wedding. We visited several beach/oceanside venues, but this one really stood out. Everything is located in one place behind stone walls, so it is private, which is difficult to find with an oceanside wedding in this area. Donna... Read More was very responsive to all my emails, which was very important to me during the planning stages. Claudine was very efficient during the rehearsal. Darren and Emily were very organized and upbeat on wedding day. It was pouring rain the first half of the day, but they were very assuring that everything would work out for the ceremony to be outside. The rain stopped long enough for the ceremony to be outdoors and they had everything ready to go without missing a beat. Everything about Misselwood made our wedding more perfect than we had ever imagined!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Jaqueline H

Beautiful location and the staff was very helpful. They did an excellent job accommodating the wedding party and all of our guests.

Perfect Wedding Reception Venue!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Danielle D

My husband and I met at Endicott College. Our dream was to have our wedding at one of Endicott's venues. We chose Misselwood because of its elegance and charm. We had such amazing memories from our college years and knew that this venue would be the perfect fit for us. We loved... Read More the scenery and the way that the tent overlooked the ocean. Everyone at Misselwood, especially Claudine and Darren, were extremely helpful and listened carefully to our wants and needs. Claudine was instrumental in planning the wedding reception of our dreams and Darren orchestrated the perfect evening for us. At the reception, Darren was exceptionally attentive, professional and his attention to detail was impeccable. We loved working with him! All of my guests were blown away by the beauty of Misselwood and have said it was the best wedding reception they've ever attended. I would highly recommend this venue!

Perfect Ocean Venue

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Michea H

My husband and I fell in love with the location the moment we drove through the gates. Misslewood is such an elegant venue. We had a magical wedding day and the staff helped to make it a party our friends and family will be talking about for years to come. Its intimate and... Read More beautiful. -MM

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Laurinda W

Misselwood is gorgeous! When I first saw pictures online, I loved it. When I saw it in person, I knew it was where I wanted to get married. On our wedding day, all of our guests were overwhelmed with how beautiful the venue was. Our ceremony was on the lawn and reception in... Read More the tent, making it an easy one stop shop. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

Love it!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Ashley T

Beautiful! I hope to attend school at Endicott with a Major in Hospitality so being able to work & learn at Misselwood someday is a dream. A breathtaking location for your special day!

alumni bride

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Ashley D

Misselwood was the ideal setting for our wedding. The lawn overlooking the ocean provided the perfect back drop for our ceremony. Our guests loved having access to the patio and walking around the grounds during cocktail hour and throughout the reception. The staff was... Read More phenomenal and very attentive to every detail.

Misselwood review

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Amy H

Misselwood is an extremely beautiful venue with accomadating and professional staff. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding.

Amazing Day

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Matthew R

After searching up and down the New England coast, from Beverly, to the Cape, to Newport, RI we choose Misselwood to host our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier with our decision. The staff at Misselwood was awesome. It has to be one of the nicest locations on the North... Read More Shore to have a wedding at. Our guest could not stop talking about how amazing the views are, and commented that it was the nicest wedding they’ve ever been too. The Misselwood staff went above and beyond what I expected from the all the pre-planning, special requests, and execution that day. If you are looking to get married on the North Shore you NEED to put this venue on your list.

Epic Win

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Rebecca B

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Misselwood and it was absolutely fabulous. I loved having the ceremony right on the ocean, and the tent for the reception was perfect. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, and worked hard to make our day as memorable as... Read More possible. I would absolutely recommend Misselwood to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Most Enchanting Venue in the Greater Boston Area!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Amanda A

Misselwood was the most breathtaking venue for our September wedding. Their staff went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was exactly what we wanted. Donna, our coordinator, and her team were so responsive and helpful throughout the entire wedding process. Misselwood... Read More is an incredibly unique venue that is perfect for brides who want to have a memorable wedding. Because their tent is essentially a blank slate, you can choose whatever linen/flower combinations you want. People were SO impressed by our wedding (the food, the music, etc), that people were writing US thank you notes the day after the wedding. We had actually looked at Newport initially, but were turned off by the insane pricetags. Misselwood offered an even more beautiful oceanview setting with a better bang for your buck. Wonderful experience!!

Amazing Location

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 katie h

Amazing location. We were married on the grounds overlooking the ocean and our reception was held in the tent on the grounds of the estate. Everyone was professional and made our wedding day truely perfect. Beyond our expectations!

a perfect day (7/22/12)

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Laura L

We could not have asked for a better experience for our wedding than Misselwood. The venue is beyond beautiful, and the staff was attentive, knowledgeable, and efficient. It was more expensive than some other venues we looked at, but well worth it!

Beautiful Day!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Jessica P

We had the most perfect day at Misselwood! The entire staff there is amazing! Claudine helped us throughout our wedding planning process. We couldn't have asked for anything better! All of our guests were blown away by the location, service, food and the view!