Moonlight Ballroom

San Antonio, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Stress Free Approach

Moonlight Ballroom & Conference Center is the result of a visionary passion to create an event center that is both truly all inclusive and affordable without compromising quality or service! Our goal is to bring together your vision of your perfect date...without exceptions. To do that, we created a venue that offers both chic elegance & inspiration staffed by a team that will go the extra mile to make every event a truly special celebration! The owners and staff at Moonlight Ballroom believe your special day should not only be memorable, but also stress free.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

7711 Guilbeau Rd, San Antonio, TX (210) 549-4180
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Arisha H

Venue was perfect for our wedding! Isaac (the owner) really took care of us! Great deal for basically an all-inclusive wedding! The inside is new and modern! Would have another event there again! If your young and hip Best place to have a San Antonio Wedding!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Christina C

We could never have imagined our daughter Cailey's Sweet 16 would be as magical as it was. Isaac, Anthony and the whole Moonlight Staff took care of us from the first day we met, to the moment we left the venue Saturday night. If we wanted something special, they went above and... Read More beyond and made everything happen. There were no requests too big or too small they couldn't take care of. Our guests were all impressed and made sure we knew it was the best party they had ever been to! There are no words to express how extremely pleased and thankful my family and I are to them. We would (and are) highly recommending them to everyone we know. We wish them all the best in the future. Thank you from the whole Cruz Family.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Col F

This place sucked royally. And ripped us off. First they experimented and did a corner two way entrance down the isle for my daughter's wedding, which the two sides could not see the one coming from other side at all, their photographer sucked, he did not get any close up... Read More pictures at all, in fact all were far and lots of b's in back ground. The 4 hr photo booth we paid for and they didn't even give 4 hrs, was suppose to be open while bride taking photos so guest can take their own at cocktail hr while waiting. So from 6pm to 10pm and close, as when must people pack up. Wasn't open till 830 to 1030 for 2 hrs only. And wasn't even gonna be open, till I said open now and waited 30 mins for that. The margaritas were suppose to be 2 of the colors of her wedding coral and teal, so peach or orangesicle and blue hurricane or blue raspberry, but had blue and a white color pina colada. And was told up to 1 hr away will have it, than less than 30 mins to start, we were told only the white, When paid for 110 plates and 32 didn't show. We take home leftovers, well they only gave us 16 of those a week later. We are the ones that decorated the venue not them, also they did not announce all events happing, as I the mother missed the cake cutting and bouquet throw as they said in 10 mins will do, I go outside for less than five mins and next to the door, hear no announcement and I go back inside and guess what, already done, what? So not just 1 or 2 or even 3 things wrong, but several, as we complained and still to date no refunded amount given of any amount. Oh and they kept our hawian placemats and unauthorized used 2 of our pictures in their web gallery. They pressured and talked us in to their ideas instead of letting the brides have their dream ideas happen. We paid for a runner on floor and never got. No photos of just parents and brides, none of grandparents at all in any pictures. Don't waste your time or money. They don't even get one star. We cleaned up too. This all was a nightmare. Issac is a liar and con artist thief.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Amanda O

My husband and I booked Moonlight Ballroom over a year before our actual wedding date. While other couples were probably dealing with the stresses of finding that perfect ceremony site or contacting separate businesses for their catering or wedding needs, our engagement was a... Read More lot less stressful. Moonlight Ballroom took care of all of our needs and much more. Isaac and his crew definitely took the stress away from what I thought would be a stressful time. Many family members called Moonlight Ballroom a " hidden gem," and loved how organized the entire evening was. Anthony had everyone dancing the entire night and Isaac really saw my vision of simple elegance. I really got to enjoy my wedding and everything was so much better than I could ever imagine. Thank you again Isaac, Anthony and everyone working to make my wedding a memorable day for me, my family and friends.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Christopher P

From start to finish Isaac and his team at moonlight ballroom had us taken care of. I was speechless the night of our wedding and so was our guests. Everything was perfect and I can't say one bad thing about Moonlight. I would do it all over again. Thanks Isaac and Anthony for... Read More everything...

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Shannon M

I abosuletly have NO complaints about this ballroom everything was amazing Isaac made sure we were taken care of we absolutely LOVED it our morning was hectic but after we got to the ballroom everything went very smooth ! Would def recommend this ballroom!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Diane V

They have been nothing but awww some to us

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Yvonne S

I loved the venue itself for the building, the characteristics to the building and the fact that it was a One-Stop shopping experience. Everything was included the DJ the cake the catering and decorations the Linens For One price. The downside was the experience behind the not... Read More clearly defined contract especially when it came down to the catering and the price for each plate exceeding the amount of guests over the contract amount. The staff was nice and did their very best to accommodate our wedding of 320 + people. The cake vendor could have done a better job with our cake design it was not the way that we explained it as we wanted it to be but our guests love the taste. The catering food was fantastic delicious taste great serving sizes staff was very efficient. The DJ was good as well variety of songs and music. I wouldn't recommend the venue for large weddings maybe for smaller-size weddings under 120 people. Upside was that our guests love having fun with the photo booth.