Morrison Floral Co. & Greenhouses

Oklahoma City, OK

There is always something beautiful at Morrison's!

$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

4801 N. Meridian, Oklahoma City, OK

Florist

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Jennie

I highly recommend Morrison's! They are very helpful and reasonably priced. The flowers at my wedding were beautiful! Also they make the process very easy. The boutonnières were smaller than I thought they would be & fell apart kind of easily (or my guys were just not very gentle with them) but my groom was happy not to be wearing a huge pink flower. The bouquets and arrangements were perfect!

Great florist!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Michael T

Mr. Shoemaker was very courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful with obtaining our preferences and produced excellent bouquets at a reasonable price.

Beautiful Bouquets

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Ashley L

Absolutely loved my bridal, bridesmaids and the toss bouquet. We weren't super impressed with the men's boutonnieres though. They really did work with us as we did have a short timeline but not a big order. They also did an amazing baby's breath crown for me and got us a couple bunches of fresh lavender to decorate the wedding cake with as well.

Not what I expected.

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Emily C

I really liked working with Richard Shumake and thought that we had everything figured out down to the t for the wedding. However, when we received that flowers, it was very different than what we had discussed. For the bridal bouquet we made a very specific list of what all was going to be in it, and when we received the bouquet it had a lot of extra flowers and other things that I did not like and had asked specifically not to be in the bouquet. I don't know if someone besides him actually created the flowers for the wedding, but none of them were like we discussed with the little personal touches and special requests. Were the flowers beautiful? Yes. Were they what was drawn up originally and planned on? No. So overall I was very disappointed.

Pretty Flowers

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Elizabeth L

Morrison Floral was a good choice. They were a pleasure to work with, very nice and willing to work on us to stay in our budget. The flowers were pretty and exactly what we wanted.

Very helpful, even at the last minute!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Audrey M

I came to Morrison Floral only about a month before my wedding, and they were still willing to help me even though they were very busy. It helped that all I wanted were 5 bouquets and a memorial floral arrangement for he reception, and I needed them delivered early enough in the morning that they didn't conflict with anything else. The service was excellent, the flowers turned out beautiful, and the delivery was on time. I highly recommend them!

Flowers

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Jordan O

Morrison did a really nice job with the flowers! We contacted them about a month out from the wedding and they got it done. We only got the "personal" flowers because the church was huge and didn't need much decoration and we hand-made our centerpieces. I'm really happy with our decision to use Morrison.

R

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Rachel T

Loved Richard and loved the flowers used in my wedding.

One of the highlights of the night

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 hannah o

Richard was the absolute best! I loved every bit of the their work!

i loved my bouquet!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Kayla C

Morrison did an awesome job giving me exactly what i wanted when everyone else told me out wasn't possible! The employee that delivered the flowers even stayed and helped us set up! Great customer service! Highly recommend them

TO Morrison Floral Co. & Greenhouses