Capturing your memories with style!

With nearly 100 years and four generations of experience, the Muñoz family continues to take pride in their legacy. The newest generation capturing true emotion with an innovative style to their photography has become one of the highest awarded wedding photographers in the United Sates.

Documentary, Editorial

Engagement

Online Proofing

Bow2010

664 West Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL

THE BEST OF THE BEST !

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Libbie C

The most unbelievable family of photographers you will ever have! The pictures are the most amazing pictures I have ever seen, I cant even believe it is my wedding! We used Tom, who is not only beyond creative but incredibly talented and efficient. You could get married in an... Read More ally full of trash and your pictures would still come out gorgeous! I highly recommend working this amazing family! I Also, if you are interested in doing boudoir work with Joanne! She is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! So creative and beyond comfortable to work with! Trust me, not only is he going to want them but you are going to want them for yourself!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alexia S

Mario Munoz was amazing to work with. He is so funny and personable and really makes you feel at ease when you are taking pictures, which is a huge plus! He takes amazing shots and his albums really tell a story of the entire day. The office is also very good to work with in... Read More terms of ordering prints, sending files etc. I would definitely recommend them!

Munoz photography

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Laura G

My husband and I are so happy to have worked with Munoz Photography for our wedding. The whole staff treated us wonderfully and our photographer Tom was beyond amazing. He really went above and beyond for us on our day.

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

The BEST Photographers i ever came across. we found them because all of the work is EVERYWHERE! :) The price was a little over our budget but, i am so glad we splurged! Tom the owner did our wedding and he was just great and fun :) I am thrilled to see the pro pics :) Totally... Read More happy with our decision to hire them :)

Beautiful photos

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Ali G

They are definitely pricey but worth every penny. Tom was our wedding photographer and he was great! We keep getting compliments of how beautiful our photos are and I'm glad we chose them because pictures are forever!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 A

Armando Munoz is amazing. When I saw Armando's portfolio, I knew he was the photographer for us. We felt very at ease with Armando and felt like he really cared about our wedding. Our pictures are AMAZING!!! They aren't the normal boring wedding photos. There is real thought,... Read More art and style in every photo he took. Our album tells a love story and captures the essence of us, not just some pictures on a page. After the wedding is over you, just have the memories and the pictures. Spend the money on the pictures! The flowers will die, the cake will be eaten but the pictures are forever. I'm glad we chose Munoz photography because now we have amazing photos for life!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Leslie S

We were lucky to have two Munoz brothers (Tom and Marceliano) photograph our wedding last summer. The Munoz talent and skills are evident in even the smallest sample of their work, which anyone can see online or at their studio. However, the BEST part about having them... Read More photograph our wedding was learning their human quality is as high as their professionalism. Aside from capturing our happiness and the beauty of our entire celebration through photos, Tom and Marceliano helped made our day go smoothly. From pouring champagne for the wedding party, to teaching my mom how to button up my dress with a hair pin, to even helping sew a button back on my dress. They are great photographers and just great guys. We look forward to working with the Munoz family in future family events.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Chanda J

We would recommend Munoz to any client! The way they capture special moments in photography really can leave you stunned. We have worked with Tom Munoz on several occasions and he continues to be a pleasure. He has brilliant, in the moment photo ideas that reflect his... Read More professionalism, but most of all he is easy going and really funny! Thanks Tom!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Jade B

Munoz Photography and Mario Munoz is truly THE BEST at what they do!!! I wouldn't recommend using anyone else. We hired Mario to shoot our engagement and wedding day and the pictures are absolutely stunning! I have no words...he did an amazing job at capturing our day. For us,... Read More the pictures were extremely important and one of the few things from our wedding day that we will have forever. Mario met & spoke with us several times and answered the many questions that we had. We were nervous before the big day and how everything would come out but Mario was so fun & easy to work with! He made us feel extremely comfortable and gave us direction to get the best shots, knowing exactly what we wanted. Mario and his team went above and beyond what we would have ever expected out of a photographer - he scooped out the best spots around our hotel and even drove us around Key West to get some more amazing shots. We got married in Florida in the middle of summer and were extremely worried about the heat and taking pictures outside all day. He was quick and efficient and knew exactly what he was doing - we didn't even sweat & my make-up stayed perfect! Our bridal parties & families have been saying how easy & efficiently the formal pictures went and how Mario made everyone comfortable & happy to take pictures outside in summertime. Every picture came out beautiful - from the formals to the fun, candids at our reception - he captured everything special about our day including all the little details. There are not enough words to describe how happy we are with the way our pictures came out - we could look at them over and over again. I would HIGHLY recommend Mario Munoz and Munoz Photography to anyone. They were truly a dream to work with and we will use them again and again for all our special events!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristin U

Mario Munoz makes the wedding unforgettable through his talented photography. His images are what last a lifetime from a day that flies by. As a bride, I was nervous for my wedding day, but when it finally arrived, Mario made the picture taking fun The final result are stunning... Read More pictures with us enjoying each moment. This was one expense we didn't mind splurging for. Life is short and capturing these memories by a super talented photographer was worth every penny!

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Anna W

Choosing a photographer for our wedding was the easiest decision we had to make. My husband and I knew from the moment we got engaged that we were going to hire Mario from Munoz Photography to shoot our wedding. We came in with high expectations after seeing photos from friend’s... Read More weddings he had shot, and he not only met our expectations, but far surpassed them. The entire process from reserving our date, to taking engagement photos, setting up a timeline for the wedding, and even now in creating our album has been absolutely flawless. This was especially nice since we were planning a destination wedding in Key West. Mario is an incredible photographer with an extraordinary talent at capturing the perfect moment. He literally climbed trees, ladders, rocks, laid in the sand, got soaked with champagne, and did whatever it took to get the perfect images. Even our priest from the church complimented his ability to discreetly capture our most important moments in our church ceremony. Mario has a fun and professional personality that makes taking photos on your wedding day extra fun. We have heard endless comments and reviews from our guests that have seen our photos so far about how AMAZING they are. My husband and I agree we are obsessed with our photos and would recommend Mario and Munoz Photography to any couple looking for high quality one of a kind photos to cherish for the rest of their lives.

5-Star Experience

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Leslie F

I cannot say enough amazing things about Munoz photography. I'm truly in awe of their talent, sincerity, and professionalism. I used Munoz for my engagement photo session and for my wedding day. Both experiences were bar none - Mario Munoz is one of a kind. He has a fun and... Read More friendly personality that makes even the photo shy kinda people comfortable. In fact, he makes it so much fun that you almost forget you're being photographed. Mario also stops at nothing to get award-winning shots. You can tell that he's so passionate about what he does and it really does come through with each and every magical photo. Yes, magical. I am not exaggerating. The man behind the lens is a genius. His assistants were also super helpful and friendly, from helping me with my train to being at Mario's every beck and call. I just got back the proofs from my wedding day and as expected, they are phenomenal. So inspired and just flawless. I can't even imagine how incredible they will look with some post production touch ups (because they're already impeccable). I would recommend Munoz Photography to anyone who wants the 5-star photography experience. It just doesn't get better than this.

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Lynne W

Our daughter's wedding was shot by Mario Sr. of Munoz Photography. He was high-energy, personable, in-charge, and extremely talented. The photos are stunning, creative and so professional. Mario Sr. spent 10 hours with us and made the picture taking process fun and painless.... Read More My daughter, the groom and all members of the wedding party absolutely loved him. Munoz is a bit more expensive that most photographers, but the quality of their work is well worth it. We are thrilled with the outcome.

Quality Photos

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Kristin S

Munoz does a spectacular job of catching the moment through their highly qualified photographers. Expect to spend a good deal of money for their quality service

Amazing Wedding Pictures

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words and they are 100% correct. I know I would of never gotten the wedding pictures I got if it wasn't for choosing Munoz photography. Tom Munoz made our day special him and his entire team are very professional and went above and beyond for... Read More us and now we have the most amazing pictures to last us a lifetime. They are a little more expensive then others but they are worth every penny and I would choose them again in a heart beat. I will definitely be using them in the future for maternity photos etc. and would recommend them to anyone.

Photos

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Jackie L

Great angles and very assertive, could have taken more pictures...

Amazing !!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Viviana I

The entire Munoz team is very professional. Tom was our photographer he was simply the best !!! He kept us calm and was in control of our huge bridal party. He was a pleasure to work with.

Doesn't Get Any Better

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Samantha S

We could not be happier with our photographer. We used Marceliano for our engagement shoot, a boudoir shoot I did as a wedding present, and for our wedding day. He was professional yet personable. He puts you right at ease and really knows how to bring out the best in all of... Read More the subjects he photographs. Yes the price is higher than other photographers but it is certainly warranted. You can not get a better company to photograph the most important moments of your life. We can't wait to use them in the future for maternity and child shoots (fingers crossed)!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Liz L

Great experience! The staff was easy to get a hold of to answer questions and address concerns before the wedding. They showed up on time, took tons of pictures, and everything looks great! I have not gotten my wedding album yet but I have no doubt it will be perfect.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Candice S

The best in town! We had a great time working with Mario, he helped us feel comfortable and our photo's are beautiful.

Best Dollar Spent

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Chelsea K

When I first started looking for vendors, I had a really tight budget. However, after researching many vendors, I realized at the end of the day I'll only have my photos and video to look back on. I could not be happier that I spent the extra money and went with the Munoz... Read More Family. Tom was AMAZING and so were his assistants. They made me feel extremely comfortable while photographing and knew all the right spots to get the perfect picture. I promise you WILL NOT be disappointed. They make you feel like family!

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Amber V

What an amazing experience - I truly believe that Mario with Munoz Photography is the BEST photographer on the planet! The wedding day can get to be a little hectic with schedules and such - he was sooo accomodating and definitely knows the ropes! Would pick them again in a... Read More heartbeat and the pictures are absolutely stunning! :)

Fantastic Photography

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Paige M

Just by looking at Munoz's website, you can tell they are far superior in their creativity and technical skill! Not only are they talented, but personally, they are a pleasure to work with. Tom was amazing and kept on schedule to ensure we got to take all of our pictures. We... Read More had a blast working with Tom and the rest of the team at Munoz! Thank you for capturing all of the great memories from our wedding!!! Paige and Mike.

Pure Genius and Fun!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Linda D

Mario photographed both the engagement photos and wedding photos for our daughter Stacy and her (now) husband Kevin. Not only was he fun to work with and put everyone at ease, but he was such an expert at the photography; where to shoot, how to pose, how to get the beautiful... Read More candid shots,etc. We are so happy with our photos and having worked with Mario and the staff at Munoz - WONDERFUL!!!!! Truly the best in Florida!!!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Jasmine P

My photos look like they should be in a magazine. They are the most talented photographers I have ever encountered!

TO Munoz Photography