Munoz Photography

(43)

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Capturing your memories with style!

With nearly 100 years and four generations of experience, the Muñoz family continues to take pride in their legacy. The newest generation capturing true emotion with an innovative style to their photography has become one of the highest awarded wedding photographers in the United Sates.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Other Styles

Boudoir

Bow2010

664 West Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL

THE BEST OF THE BEST !

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Libbie C

The most unbelievable family of photographers you will ever have! The pictures are the most amazing pictures I have ever seen, I cant even believe it is my wedding! We used Tom, who is not only beyond creative but incredibly talented and efficient. You could get married in an ally full of trash and your pictures would still come out gorgeous! I highly recommend working this amazing family! I Also, if you are interested in doing boudoir work with Joanne! She is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! So creative and beyond comfortable to work with! Trust me, not only is he going to want them but you are going to want them for yourself!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Alexia S

Mario Munoz was amazing to work with. He is so funny and personable and really makes you feel at ease when you are taking pictures, which is a huge plus! He takes amazing shots and his albums really tell a story of the entire day. The office is also very good to work with in terms of ordering prints, sending files etc. I would definitely recommend them!

Munoz photography

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Laura G

My husband and I are so happy to have worked with Munoz Photography for our wedding. The whole staff treated us wonderfully and our photographer Tom was beyond amazing. He really went above and beyond for us on our day.

Quality Photos

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Kristin S

Munoz does a spectacular job of catching the moment through their highly qualified photographers. Expect to spend a good deal of money for their quality service

Never ever ever recommend

Reviewed on 2/11/2015 Ashley W

Would never, ever, ever recommend. Upon initial meeting, they seem amazing and tell you everything you want to hear. Then you pay them their $6,000 and you get a photographer who is completely distracted and not actually taking photographs during the wedding. It's amazing how an 8 hour contract amounted to ONLY 300 photos! no photos of my invitation, one photo of my dress, no photo of the various table settings, no photos of the room decor, 1 photo with my husband in each setting, one photo with family... Absolutely disgraceful. And what does $6,000 get me? An album. A 15 page album. What am I supposed to do with an album? Put it in a dresser somewhere, that's it. I wanted to have the ability to print canvases, print photos for frames...And believe me I was told I would get a CD with all the images for FREE, without a watermark. But no, they want an extra $500 for that. I"m surprised they don't charge per email they send you because they literally charge at least $250 for every last little thing (not disclosed up front). I feel ROBBED. I have NO memories of my wedding. I have a dozen friends who all got married same year I did and were given for FREE over a thousand photos from their weddings. I have no memories now - Thanks a bunch!

Amazing Wedding Pictures

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words and they are 100% correct. I know I would of never gotten the wedding pictures I got if it wasn't for choosing Munoz photography. Tom Munoz made our day special him and his entire team are very professional and went above and beyond for us and now we have the most amazing pictures to last us a lifetime. They are a little more expensive then others but they are worth every penny and I would choose them again in a heart beat. I will definitely be using them in the future for maternity photos etc. and would recommend them to anyone.

Photos

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Jackie L

Great angles and very assertive, could have taken more pictures...

Amazing !!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Viviana I

The entire Munoz team is very professional. Tom was our photographer he was simply the best !!! He kept us calm and was in control of our huge bridal party. He was a pleasure to work with.

Doesn't Get Any Better

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Samantha S

We could not be happier with our photographer. We used Marceliano for our engagement shoot, a boudoir shoot I did as a wedding present, and for our wedding day. He was professional yet personable. He puts you right at ease and really knows how to bring out the best in all of the subjects he photographs. Yes the price is higher than other photographers but it is certainly warranted. You can not get a better company to photograph the most important moments of your life. We can't wait to use them in the future for maternity and child shoots (fingers crossed)!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Liz L

Great experience! The staff was easy to get a hold of to answer questions and address concerns before the wedding. They showed up on time, took tons of pictures, and everything looks great! I have not gotten my wedding album yet but I have no doubt it will be perfect.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Candice S

The best in town! We had a great time working with Mario, he helped us feel comfortable and our photo's are beautiful.

Best Dollar Spent

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Chelsea K

When I first started looking for vendors, I had a really tight budget. However, after researching many vendors, I realized at the end of the day I'll only have my photos and video to look back on. I could not be happier that I spent the extra money and went with the Munoz Family. Tom was AMAZING and so were his assistants. They made me feel extremely comfortable while photographing and knew all the right spots to get the perfect picture. I promise you WILL NOT be disappointed. They make you feel like family!

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Amber V

What an amazing experience - I truly believe that Mario with Munoz Photography is the BEST photographer on the planet! The wedding day can get to be a little hectic with schedules and such - he was sooo accomodating and definitely knows the ropes! Would pick them again in a heartbeat and the pictures are absolutely stunning! :)

Fantastic Photography

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Paige M

Just by looking at Munoz's website, you can tell they are far superior in their creativity and technical skill! Not only are they talented, but personally, they are a pleasure to work with. Tom was amazing and kept on schedule to ensure we got to take all of our pictures. We had a blast working with Tom and the rest of the team at Munoz! Thank you for capturing all of the great memories from our wedding!!! Paige and Mike.

Pure Genius and Fun!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Linda D

Mario photographed both the engagement photos and wedding photos for our daughter Stacy and her (now) husband Kevin. Not only was he fun to work with and put everyone at ease, but he was such an expert at the photography; where to shoot, how to pose, how to get the beautiful candid shots,etc. We are so happy with our photos and having worked with Mario and the staff at Munoz - WONDERFUL!!!!! Truly the best in Florida!!!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Jasmine P

My photos look like they should be in a magazine. They are the most talented photographers I have ever encountered!

Best Money Ever Spent, Seriously!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Sara S

For me, picking a great wedding photographer was one of the most important things. I knew the night would fly by so I wanted great photos to remember this special day. Munoz Photography is better than great, they are spectacular! A family member referred me to them and although they can be a little expensive, they are worth every penny. Tom was my photographer and I couldn't have asked for any one better. He is artistic and was able to capture beautiful candid photos of my husband and I as well as my guests. We first used Munoz Photography for an engagement session which really helped us get to know our photographer and be more comfortable with taking professional photos. Tom and Mario shot the engagement photos and they are so funny that they made it easy for us to loosen up and have fun. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time and kept us to a tight schedule which allowed us to get all the great shots that we wanted. We opted for a first look which I highly recommend. I know it’s not traditional to see each other before the ceremony, but this was the best decision I ever made. We were able to get so many pictures before the ceremony even started that once the ceremony was over, we could relax and enjoy our cocktail hour. It’s going to be very hard to pick photos for my album because they are all so beautiful! Speaking of the album, although I have not started that process yet, within days of the wedding they already contacted me about setting up an appointment to get the album underway. I’ve heard horror stories from other brides that it took up to a year to get their album. From what I’ve heard about Munoz, that is not the case. I can’t say enough good things about them! Even their staff is so very helpful – I love you Brooke! Best Photographers ever! I will definitely use them again. Still not convinced, check out their website and blog. Their pictures speak for themselves!!

NO ONE COMPARES / OUT OF CONTROL AMAZING PICTURES

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 Dawn R

All I can say is OH MY GOD, OMG doesn’t even cut it! I cant explain what wedding pictures look like other than BRIDE MAGAZINE doesn’t hold a candle to these people. TOMMY MUNOZ shot my wedding, Mario Munoz did our timeline and Joanne did our intake, the Father I see in the Boca Resort shooting another bride for her wedding and all the wives and cousins work there. The website is pictures of their best award winning work and there are so many awards why bother saying anything else. This is a GIFTED, TALENTED Family of ARTISTS, ADVENTURERS and never in my wildest dreams did I imagine my pictures being as beautiful as they are. I knew I was getting the best, but when you see what you see with your own eyes in your own wedding it is AMAZING. During one of our shots I could feel the gift of the Artistry behind the capture of the image. The energy and gift came through like a lighting bolt and that moment the picture was taken. The passion and artistry is one that you need with you on your momentous day. It is amazing work and should never be overlooked by pricing. My philosophy was this. I am only getting married once, I will have my husband, my video and my pictures when this is all over. The food is usually the whole budget, but that is gone in 24 hours and people are going to talk about your wedding one way or another so make it your wedding with pictures that last longer than their comments. Munoz is not only worth what I paid but I would pay double for what their gift is worth. Amazing Amazing Amazing work. I am not rich but I respect talent and they deserve every bit of respect that is out there. NO ONE COMPARES TO THEM THEY ARE AMAZINGLY TALENTED FAMILY!!!!!

Amazing and Amazing

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Paula S

Munoz is by far the best! A family run business that are super friendly and on top of every little detail a bride will need to know for the day of your wedding. I am blown away and so excited, my pictures came out amazing!! Worth every single penny! I highly recommend them for your wedding and or for any event!! They also do pictures for new moms! ;)

Photographer

Reviewed on 3/22/2012 Jodie P

They were excellent. Great to work with that day--very unintrusive but still got fantatstic shots! I was very pleased with service. A bit pricey but there are several packages to choose from.

Amazing pics!

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 Christina F

Munoz is a family operated company which I liked. They've been doing photography for generations. They were the first photographers we met with but we instantly fell in love with their style of photography. It wasn't so stereo typical weddingish. Everyone there is really nice and friendly and very laid back. A little in the expensive side but if your going to splurge on something for the wedding this pictures are what I would reccomend splurging on. They can be a little slow getting back to you but their work is worth the wait!

Best Photographers Ever!

Reviewed on 2/02/2012 Marissa C

I had the best time working with Tom and the entire Munoz family! They do the best work and are so much fun to be with! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. Do not hesitate to book them!

Great

Reviewed on 1/27/2012 aruna r

Professional and really great at setting up for the picture. They know direction and the pictures were amazing!!!! easy to work with and helpful with anything. Didnt get in the way of event happening. But was there to take all the photos. Nice people good pricing

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/22/2012 Brittaney K

Mark photographed our wedding, and did an incredible job. The photos are stunning. I could not be happier! The only regret I had from the wedding is not having a videographer, but the photo album tells the story so completely and beautifully, that I no longer feel that way at all. Thank you, Munoz!!!!

Mario is awesome!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Kelly H

Mario and his team were the photographers for our wedding and they are simply amazing. It only took a week for our proofs to be posted online and they are breathtaking. He created a time line for our event and everything went smoothly. We took most of our pictures before the ceremony so that we were able to enjoy our reception and I am so glad that we did our "first look" or first pictures together before the ceremony. He creates a very intimate and private atmosphere so that the first time seeing each other on our wedding day was truly special. My bridal party as well as our guests felt very comfortable during photos and he made it fun and painless. Thanks Mario!!!

Send Email