Murray Hill Talent

Boston, Newport, Cape Cod, Maine and all of New England

Bands, DJs, ceremony and cocktail musicians

Our company specializes in an elite family of modern, fun & highly skilled DJs that don’t resort to over-talking, game playing or cheesy “cliche wedding DJs” antics. Murray Hill Talent carries $2,000,000 liability insurance and is fully licensed and bonded by the state of Massachusetts. We also represent a diverse roster of ceremony/cocktail musicians, live dance bands, uplighting and many specialty types of entertainment. Our reputation has earned us the honor of being the choice entertainment providers for some of the most discerning clientele, industry professionals and respected venues throughout the Northeast.

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Boston, Newport, Cape Cod, Maine and all of New England (800) 843-2263

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Molly H

My husband and I were blown away by the entire Murray Hill Talent team. They were extremely professional, quick to respond throughout the entire wedding process and made sure our wedding went off without a hitch. We chose Unity, and we sure were glad we did! The entire dance... Read More floor was rocking the entire evening and the band had such great energy. We are so glad we went with Unity even though we didn't get the chance to hear them before our wedding. We are still getting compliments week after the wedding about how good our band was!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Emily S

DJ Marc Anthony was the DJ for our wedding. To say he was absolutely amazing would be an understatement!! He seriously blew us away. Before the wedding we had a call with him, we made a few requests and it completely reiterated to me that we were in great hands. He put together... Read More a special 90's mix of music just for us that played about a min each of various popular songs. He also edited my father daughter song so that it wasn't too long. Then come wedding time, he played the perfect mix of music for the cocktail hour, and for the dance part of the night literally kept us on the dance floor all night long!! My husband and I and most of our guests never even left the dance floor until the night was over. Marc Anthony was incredible, went above and beyond for us, and completely exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend him for any wedding if you want your guests to have a great time!!

2017-01-09T09:03:19 Response from the vendor

Awesome !! So great to hear guys. Thank you again for using our company and Marc

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Katy S

Both our harpist (Emilia) and our DJ (Nate) were phenomenal. They were the absolute model of professionalism. Their musical talent is undeniable and we received so many compliments on our music. We would recommend them without question.

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Andrew J

Scott and Tom were absolutely fantastic. They were both so professional, organized, and really helped make our day special. Scott did a great job talking with us ahead of time to figure out exactly what we wanted and was able to execute perfectly on that vision. We heard from... Read More multiple people that Tom was also fantastic, we unfortunately didn't get to any of our cocktail hour but heard him play a bit before the ceremony and he sounded great. One of our friend who's a music teacher and guitarist was very impressed. Overall we were very happy with Murray Hill Talent and have already recommended you to a few of our friends who have upcoming weddings. Thanks Scott and Tom!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Lily R

This review is for RedLine in particular as that's the band we worked with. We had an incredible experience with Ken Freeman and the rest of the band. Choosing a band was the top priority for us as a couple and, of course, that also makes it a daunting choice too. My fiance... Read More and I were living in 2 different states and on the West coast so communication was key! Ken (a band member but also point person who we worked with leading up to the wedding day) was INCREDIBLE. Hands down the best, most responsive, responsible and caring vendor we worked with. Working with us and making sure our needs were met felt like his top priority - a treat when you're planning a wedding! Then, come day of, I have no words to describe the A++++ experience the band gave us and our wedding guests. It was absolutely the talk of the wedding. My favorite example: a post from a Friend wrote "no joke, 5 min into the reception" -- to a video with a PACKED dance floor with EVERYONE from wedding dancing (mind you, this was BEFORE any food was served!). I have goosebumps thinking about RedLine and, frankly, never write reviews but I couldn't ignore the need to recognized them. IN SUMMARY: 1) BAND WAS OUR TOP PRIORITY 2)WE HAD TO PICK 'BLINDLY' FROM THE WEST COAST 3) REDLINE ENDED UP BEING THE BEST VENDOR WE COULD EVER ASK FOR. THANK YOU

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Justin B

We used Brian Delac for our DJ and couldn't have been happier. Brian was easy to get in touch with and quick to respond, he asked a lot of helpful questions, and made it easy for us. He showed up well in advance of the wedding reception to set up, did a great job with all of... Read More the announcements, he played all of the music we asked mixed with what he thought would work best, and he had people on the dance floor the entire night! A couple of our wedding guests who had DJ experience came up to me throughout the night just to tell me how great a job our DJ was doing. I would highly recommend using Murray Hill Talent, specifically Brian Delac, for your wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Chris C

Hiring Scott Arrington from Murray Hill Talent was one of the best wedding decisions we made and my wife and I were beyond impressed with Scott! He provided a flawless performance for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The unanimous feedback from all our guests was... Read More that Scott did an outstanding job. I've never danced so much in my life and our dance floor was full the entire night. My wife and I had prepared a list of requests that we wanted to have played but about an hour into the night we told Scott to forget all the requests we had and to just keep doing what he was doing because we loved his music much more than our own! He read the crowd perfectly, kept everyone involved, and it was the most fun I've ever had at a wedding (I am biased because it was my wedding, but you get the point :) ). He was prompt in all his replies leading up to the event, he did great with a couple curve balls we had during the wedding, and we cannot recommend Scott highly enough to anyone who wants to have a fun and unforgettable wedding.

2017-12-18T14:31:35 Response from the vendor

Hey Chris! Thanks so much for the kind words. Your wedding was one of the best of my whole year. I had so much fun playing for you guys! I wish you nothing but the best. Happy Holidays and enjoy your first New Year's as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kristin B

We were so pleased with DJ Scott Arrington’s work at our recent wedding. He was super easy to work with, both during planning and day-of. His announcements were perfectly timed and very professional. One thing we always hated at weddings was when the music was too loud. Scott... Read More did a great job at making sure the volume was perfect for each part of the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. My husband and I even talked about it at our sweetheart table how the music was just loud enough to be heard but you could still very easily talk with those around you. We’d highly recommend Scott and Murray Hill Talent!

2017-11-15T12:17:54 Response from the vendor

Kristin! Thanks so much for the kind words! You guys were so pleasant to spend the evening with! All the best to you both! -Scott

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kara P

We got married a month ago at Chatham Bars Inn and had Dakeya as our DJ and he was AMAZING. Our friends are still talking about him! He listened to what we wanted and nailed it.....the dance floor was packed from start to finish. He was a pleasure to deal with before the... Read More wedding and the day of. Cannot say enough good things about him. Murray Hill was also very easy and responsive to deal with. Thank you Dakeya and Murray Hill! I would highly recommend.

2017-11-15T12:20:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Kara! Thanks so much for the kind words about Dakeya! He had the same stuff to say about you guys. He said the wedding was awesome! Many thanks for using us for your event and we wish you all the best. -Scott Arrington Account... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Matt D

My wife and I hired Flipside for our recent wedding in Maine. I think I speak for everyone who attended the reception that it was the best decision we could have made. We live in Washington D.C., so we were nervous about hiring a Boston based band without having an opportunity... Read More to hear them in person first. From the planning to the execution, we couldn't be happier with the entire process. I will recommend Murray Hill to anyone looking for a great band for ANY occasion. I cannot imagine a better group of people to help us celebrate our wedding. They are the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alexis T

We were so very happy with the services from Murray Hill Talent. They respond quickly - even when we didn't - and they are very professional. We had Dakeya Christmas as our DJ at our wedding on 10/14 and he was AMAZING. Everyone told us how much they enjoyed the music and all... Read More of their interactions with Dakeya. My husband and I had particular requests for the ceremony and he got them 100% - making sure I walked down the aisle to the song of my dreams. Can't thank him enough for helping to make my day complete, right down to playing Britney Spears for my best friend and I to do our stupid personal dance to. Five stars all the way.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Fran M

We hired Tom Pendergast to play guitar for the ceremony and cocktail hour at our daughter's wedding in October. Tom is incredibly talented and we were so lucky that he was willing to come to the Cape for the wedding. Everything he played was perfect and sounded gorgeous. All... Read More the guests commented on the beautiful music. Tom was easy to work with and very responsive and professional during the entire process. Murray Hill is a top notch organization and I would highly recommend them. Thank you Tom for making it a special day!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kaitlin Z

We worked with Murray Hill Talent for our wedding in September - and they are absolutely wonderful to work with. We originally started emailing with Cory Harding, who was extremely responsive and helpful. Scott Arrington was our DJ for the night, and he was GREAT! Scott took... Read More the time to meet with us, and was always very responsive when we had questions. We only gave him a little guidance on what we wanted and he completely understood what we were hoping for for the night. The music was exactly what we wanted, and he truly set a great tone for the night. We also had Tom Pendergast (guitarist) for the ceremony and he was amazing. Not only did he do a fantastic job, but he was so helpful and responsive leading up to the wedding. We cannot say enough good things about everyone we worked with at Murray Hill Talent - we are so glad they were a part of our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jenny I

Tom Pendergast played guitar at our ceremony and cocktail hour, and DJ Marc Anthony performed at the reception. Both were exceptional and easy to work with! Tom was very responsive to all of our requests prior to the wedding. Marc played great music (with little direction from... Read More us), and was essential at keeping the party on schedule. Our guests all got up, danced, and had a blast!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Mary S

We hired Marc Anthony for our wedding DJ and I could not imagine having anyone else. He understood exactly what we wanted and what would get our friends and family on the dance floor. He was a pleasure to work with and would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Tom R

We used DJ Josh Nachbar for our wedding and could not have been happier with our selection! He was very easy to work with and clearly had a deep knowledge of music and how to be a great wedding DJ. He was very open to collaborating with us about the music that we wanted to hear... Read More (and the music we didnt). On the day of, he was flexible with any last minute changes that we wanted to make and helped us pull off a few unique requests that made the day that much more special. He was great with our guests and knew which song requests to play and which to politely decline, both equally important. And most importantly, once dinner was over and the dance floor opened up, he got people out on the dance floor and kept them there all night!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Abby P

Total rockstars that kept the party going all night long. Danced in the crowd, took requests---I mean who can do the Lumineers AND TLC without a glitch?!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Cassie D

We booked Closing Time through Murray Hill for our 9/16/17 wedding and to say we were blown away is an understatement! Our guests are still raving about the band. They are so talented and can play such a wide range of music. They also provided acoustic guitar for our ceremony... Read More and a live trio for cocktail hour and were absolutely amazing. We booked these guys having only seen their promo video on the website and a few you tube videos and I can honestly say, those videos are good, but are NOTHING compared to how amazing they are live! Thank you all for making our wedding unforgettable!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Lorelei M

We selected Murray Hill Talent's band RedLine for our wedding. It was an amazing day and the band had a huge impact on that. They were super easy to coordinate and plan everything ahead of time. The set list they chose was perfect and got everyone out on the dance floor all... Read More night. I highly recommend this band!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kaitlyn K

Murray Hill was wonderful to work with during our planning process. They were responsive and professional and answered all questions that my husband and I threw their way. We had Tom Pendergast, on the acoustic guitar, play during our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was amazing!... Read More Tom listened to all of our ideas and was able to play all of the songs that we wanted. DJ Marc Anthony was a pleasure to work with as well. We described our music preferences and specifically stated that we did not want the "usual wedding songs" played and he did a great job picking out music that guests of all ages would love.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Clare K

This band is the absolute best! They are great to work with leading up to the wedding, and made the entire night incredible! They kept everyone dancing, happy and accommodated a few of our random requests (friends singing, special songs, etc.). We were thrilled with everything... Read More and highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Jaclyn H

We hired Closing Time for our July 29th wedding at Sugarbush. Closing time is an amazing band! We got so many complements from our wedding about how great the band was. People didn't leave the dance floor all night. They were super easy to work with, and worked hard to make... Read More sure I was comfortable with the entire outline of the night, customizing it to fit myself and my husband. Two of our engaged friends have already reached out to this band for their own weddings. Selfishly, I hope they get hired as I'd love to see them again!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Karina G

We had Redline play at our wedding this summer and it couldn't have been better! The entire band was amazing, but working with Ken was definitely a highlight - he worked with us to put together beautiful ceremony and cocktail music, he went out of his way to help us pick songs,... Read More and gave us tons of options and modifications for slowing songs down, changing it to fit the dance - whatever! He also went out of his way to work with my sister, the Best Woman (thanks for that title, Ken!) and helped her with a song and dance that she and friends did during the speech! The entire band was really lovely, and we were recommended them by word of mouth from a friend - needless to say, we're very happy with our friends and Redline! Their set list, the tempo changes - it was all seamless and beautifully done, and the band and Ken's intuition about music and setting the tone for the evening was wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Lindsay D

We selected Murray Hill Talent for our wedding because of their professionalism and great reviews and it was a great decision. We had DJ Marc Anthony at our cocktail hour and reception and he did a fantastic job! He was so much fun! He had a great personality. We never met him... Read More in person until the wedding day but when we spoke on the phone before, we knew he would be a great addition to our wedding. Our friends and family loved him and his selection of music. Even though we weren’t around for cocktail hour, we were told the music was perfect. Once the reception got going, we all had a blast. Everyone was on the dance floor! Even DJ Marc. Any DJ who can do the ‘Bye Bye Bye’ dance gets two thumbs up for me and all other NSYNC/boy-band fans. We had a few songs and ideas we wanted for our wedding and he took our ideas and ran with it. We put our trust in him and it was well worth it. Everyone had a blast and he helped make that happen.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Ashley A

We booked DJ Marc Anthony (aka Marc Mendes) through Murray Hill and he was an integral part of what made our wedding so much fun. He was genuine, energetic, and kept the hits playing all night long so our guests were glued to the dance floor. He fit right in with the vibe of our... Read More guests and was one of the most complemented parts of our wedding. He was a delight to work with. From our initial Skype call, we knew he’d be awesome, and he proved us right along the way and definitely delivered the day of the wedding. He totally got a sense of our taste in music (Whitney, Britney, Michael Jackson, etc.) and kept the party going all night. Would 100% recommend him for any and every party/wedding/anytime you need an awesome DJ!

Meet The President

Cory Harding

Berklee School of Music graduate (BA Music Business), Cory has been in the private event entertainment industry since 1997, establishing relationships with thousands of artists, clients, and event planning and venue personnel throughout New England. An accomplished guitarist/songwriter, Harding has recorded and toured in the US and Europe for Warner Brothers and Monolyth Records. Cory is a member of ASCAP & The Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau.