Linens

1315 63rd Street, Emeryville, CA (510) 788-4551

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Rovelyn A

We got married at the Palm Event Center in September 2016. NVL is one of the preferred vendors for Palm Event Center. NVL was very professional and knowledgeable about color schemes and fabrics. We chose a lavender color for our tablecloths and napkins and they were... Read More wonderful. We made some adjustments to our order (we added additional linens) and they accommodated all of our requests. They are a very good vendor to work with. We highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Natalie B

I had my wedding at The Oceano Hotel & Spa in Half Moon Bay and worked with Napa Valley Linens for all of our linen needs. Their prices are reasonable and have varying qualities of linens to fit your budget. My husband and I met in person with Diana to go over our color scheme... Read More and ideas. She was great to work with and gave us some great ideas for what colors to use for certain tables. We are so happy with how everything turned out and how easy it was to work with this company.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tiffany S

Omg all of the linens provided by napa valley were beautiful. We had our wedding at a cute little lodge but the only linens provided were white well that just wasn't going to work. We contacted Diana who helped me to pick out complimentary linen for my wedding, I went for the... Read More lamour cashmere for all the guest tables, ivory sequin for the cake and candy tables and my favorite was the ivory peony we used for our sweetheart table! All the guest were quite impressed. I definitely recommend them if you want your event to POP, and make sure you ask for Diana she is great so friendly and really wants your day to look how you envision it!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tiffany S

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rovelyn A

We got married at the Palm Event Center in September 2016. NVL is one of the preferred vendors for Palm Event Center. NVL was very professional and knowledgeable about color schemes and fabrics. We chose a purple haze color for our tablecloths and napkins and they were... Read More wonderful. We made some adjustments to our order (we added additional linens) and they accommodated all of our requests. They are a very good vendor to work with. We highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Myesha R

It was such a pleasure to work with Diana from Napa Valley linens. I had a previous vendor booked for linens but it was not working out. Luckily for me, I had an amazing venue who worked with Napa Valley and had the selections available for me to view at one of our meetings. It... Read More was suggested that I meet with Diana to see the full linens on tables to get an idea of a complete look and I'm so happy I did! I called ahead of time to hold the linens and Diana was so kind! She was very patient and did not rush me as I took my time to make final decisions for our table linen choices. She was very friendly and easy to talk to about the vision I had for our wedding. She also suggested options when it was hard for us to decide on which tablecloth we wanted. They have alot to choose from in their showroom and can show you exactly how it would look on a table versus just looking at swatches. I would definitely use Napa Valley again for a big event! All of our linens were exactly what we ordered and all looked beautiful in our reception space. I am so happy we found them! Thank you so much for everything Diana! You were wonderful! Myesha

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Judith C

My experience with NVL was AMAZING!!!. The process was really easy. The girls there are super friendly and professional. They have tons of ideas and are willing to take all the time you need to make sure you are happy with your choice. I would definitely use them again, as well... Read More as recommend them to all my family and friends. I appreciate all your help, I love you guys.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Judith C

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie M

NVL provided linens for a close friend's wedding at the Asian Art Museum in SF. Incredible! The service and attention to detail cannot be beat. The team knows weddings inside and out. They are creative and practical. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katie M

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Katherine V

I have been to two events done with NVL - one was a close friend's (very, very chic!!) wedding, another a birthday party I put on for my husband. The quality of linens, the variety, and the service are impeccable. The team really knows weddings, what works, what doesn't, and are... Read More totally committed to helping you achieve your vision (and helping you brainstorm if you don't have a vision yet :)). I couldn't recommend them more!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

I cannot begin to express, how pleased I am with Napa Valley Linens... the choices offered, the quality and the various suggestions and hints from the sales team made our event so much more special. We chose to use wonderful striped runners for our 4th of July party, which... Read More added so much festivity to every picture!! Incredible how a linen choice can add such a positive memory to a party... Thank you Napa Valley Linens!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 catherine P

I was very pleased with NVL. The quality and service was excellent, they had a wide variety of options. Thank you NVL!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Allison B

I used Napa Valley Linens for my May wedding and the linens really elevated the space. We wanted something understated but still beautiful and the linen had a hint of sparkle. The girls were really friendly and it was such an easy process. I would definitely recommend them to... Read More others.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Karen G

Napa Valley Linens has a beautiful selection of truly unique specialty linens. Keep in mind this is really all they have, they are not a full event rental company. The prices are pretty high, but this is expected for the quality and they are competitive with other companies who... Read More provide the same quality product. I looked at about 6 different companies and landed on Napa Valley Linens, and they sent me free samples in the mail. I decided I liked them and went to the show room, where my mom and I were able to lay out the linens on a table so we could get a better feel of what it looked like and see how everything looked together. I was so pleased on my wedding day and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Angela J

As usual, Napa Valley Linens provided outstanding service and product. The elegance of the linens just brings the level of the room to a glamorous affair atmosphere. It provides that "wow" factor.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Diane and the Team at Napa Valley Linens did an excellent job! They had great ideas not only for our wedding reception but a cocktail party we hosted in our home. Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jytte G

The selection was outstanding and the service was amazing. Diana was able to answer any and all questions that we had and even made a suggestion to change the head table to a light green (instead of a different shade of purple) that looked stunning. I highly recommend this... Read More company and Diana.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Jennifer A

NVL has beautiful linens. I didn't work directly with the company as my coordinator did most of the footwork. Unlike the other two rental companies we used, everything was delivered to spec and perfect. They are very flexible for add-on and removes on your order. Fantastic... Read More products for an elegant wedding.

Completed the look

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Laura F

Napa Valley Linens was a preferred vendor at my venue. I was happy with all of my linen choices, everything turned out great! They have a huge selection to choose from!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Chloe J

I love, love, love Napa Valley linens! From how professional the team is, to the absolutely stunning assortment of linens galore to chose from, to the way in which they bring every wedding,event or celebration to life. I highly, highly recommend them to anyone in search of the... Read More very best for their next event! I promise you won't be disappointed!!!! Thank you NVL for elevating me and my images through your hard work! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lauren F

I work for a San Francisco Hotel and use Napa Valley Linens exclusively for all of my weddings. The quality of their linens, variety and inventory make for and easy and enjoyable ordering process. The team always responds to emails and calls promptly and is a pleasure to work... Read More with. I love visiting their showroom as you get to see so many options and learn about new trends from their team!

Beautiful Linens!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Benjamin O

I used Napa Valley Linens for my wedding back in July and I was very impressed with how beautiful the linens looked. We went with silver and fuchsia wedding colors and Napa Valley Linens was the only vendor with colors to match, as well as the quality we wanted. I would highly... Read More recommend them to any couple looking to have amazing linens on their wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Beverly

Our experience with Napa Valley Linens was great - they had an extensive collection of beautiful linens and we were able to choose several options that fit our particular wedding color scheme and themes. There seemed be options for every kind of budget - highly recommended. The... Read More linens that we had for our wedding reception were beautiful and fit our wedding design nicely.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Belinda B

My Husband & I where very pleased with our rental from this vendor. They were flexible with us on pick up and delivery and the sequined linens added the perfect touch to our cake and entrance table along with the table runners for our head table!