It’ll be the happiest day of your life.

Whether it’s a casually elegant wedding on a beachfront oasis or exchanging vows in luxurious grandeur, our attention to detail and highly personalized service will help you realize the wedding you’ve always imagined.

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

PO Box 2732, Honolulu, HI (808) 524-5331

Best decision that set us up for a perfect wedding

Reviewed on 4/04/2014 h p

My husband and I decided to have a destination wedding in Hawaii. As we lived in Canada, we knew we needed someone local and on hand to plan our wedding. We interview 3 planners. Mona was quick to respond and proactive with setting up our skype interview. After the... Read More interview, we knew that Mona's friendliness along with her professionalism would work well with us. Throughout the 9 months we had to plan our wedding, Mona and her team kept us on task and managed our focus of what were priorities for decision making. The team was always quick to reply to our questions via email. They followed and tracked all my postings on my Pinterest. Our monthly skype meetings with Mona allowed her to quickly get to know our personalities and tastes. She gave us lots of suggestions and asked a lot of questions to help us narrow down the big task of making decisions. We had a small budget for our wedding and Neu Events’ services were higher than what we had expected for planning services but they are really worth every penny. We really valued Mona’s goal on keeping us on budget but getting the most bang for our buck. They helped narrow down our vendor options with the best in the industry but were within our budget. We completely trusted Mona's opinion and valued her working history with all her suggested vendors. In the end, we were so happy with all our vendors. All of them exceeded our expectations. We spontaneously planned a weekend trip to Honolulu 5 months before our wedding date. Mona and her team helped us use that visit as an opportunity to meet, or interview, all our vendors, taste caterer and cake options, and see our venue in person. Our entire weekend was perfectly planned with scheduled appointments, addresses, contact information and even our tastings were set up to substitute for our travel meals. A month before our wedding, we met with Mona every week on Skype. She kept us calm and was always there to remind us of payment due dates. She was always happy to give suggests beyond our wedding day such as rehearsal dinner, jack & jill parties and after wedding events. The day of the wedding the Neu Events team was always there to make everything run smooth. They balanced the fine line of always being there if and when needed but not over running the event – it was evidence of their professionalism. Their checklists, budget sheets, schedules and floor plans all help to make our entire wedding plan process and the wedding day worry-free. I would highly recommend Neu Events to anyone planning a wedding and especially anyone planning a destination wedding in Oahu. We loved working with Mona and feel like we have a friend in Honolulu. Our wedding day was an absolute success with being on budget, on time, exceeding our expectations and many of our guests saying it was the best wedding they have ever attended. We couldn’t have done it without Mona and Megan. Sincere Thanks!

Best decision for the whole wedding planning

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Mayuko O

Since my husband and I were both living out of the country and though my husband grew up in Hawaii, I had not and was worried about how we were going to make our wedding work. From a few skype sessions with various coordinators, I knew I wanted to work with Mona and my... Read More decision was not wrong. I had no idea where to start but Mona kept me on track with everything and every vendor she suggested was great!! Not only were they really good in whatever they did, everyone was very professional and easy to work with. She went above and beyond what she had to do to make every part of our wedding was a dream come true. We got so many positive feedback from our guests saying it was the most fun wedding they had been to or the best wedding they attended and I feel this was only possible because of Mona and her team. With their help, the big day went very smoothly and they also made sure everything was taken care of after the wedding so we didn't have to worry about it while we went off on our honeymoon. We can't thank her enough for the amazing wedding we were able to have!

Outstanding Wedding Planners/Coordinators!

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Maisy L

Our day wouldn't have been perfect if it wasn't for Mona and her fabulous team. They are very organize, professional, provided great recommendations and paid attention to every single detail that matters to you. Most importantly, your relationship with the team does not end... Read More after the wedding. This sets Weddings By Grace and Mona above the others. They are the best Wedding Planners/Coordinators in Hawaii! hand down! Highly recommended for every engaged couple who wants an awesome wedding event while enjoying the whole journey to the next chapter! :-)

coordinator

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Sabrina T

Mona is extremely helpful and detailed, keeping you on track. Great for day-of help as well.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Cari B

The staff at WGM is unbelievable. From the moment I met Mona for an initial meeting before hiring her, she came with ideas that would blow anyone away. Even though I hadn't hired her yet, she was willing to share ideas with me and recommend vendors. The thing that I loved... Read More about Mona the most was that she didn't try to sell me her most expensive package. She recommended what she thought would be perfect for me, and it surely was. With my fiancé and I being in a long distance relationship (kauai and oahu) planning was basically left up to me. With Mona's help everyone was blown away by the wedding. From the little details to the last dance everything was perfect. On the day of the wedding I couldn't believe that I was getting married. I was so relaxed because I knew that Mona and her staff would take care of everything. And they really did. They were there for me from the time I woke up until after I had left the ballroom. If any problems did arise, I didn't hear about it because they had everything under control. Mona and her staff are very professional and on top of everything. She reminded me of things that needed to be done, offered tons of ideas that I could incorporate, set up meetings for me, and was my go to person for everything. They are so easy to work with and will forever be dear to our hearts. My wedding would have been an utter mess if I didn't have Mona and the girls to help me out. I definitely recommend WGM to anyone who is planning a wedding and looking for a coordinator. They are very professional, down to earth, and they genuinely care about you and your event. Mona and her staff will provide you with ideas that will leave your guests talking about your wedding months after it is over. It's been about three months now and people are still talking about the great time they had. We couldn't have had such a great wedding with out Mona, Carly, Melanie and the rest of the staff at WGM! :) we love you guys!

very knowledgeable

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Loni Y

Weddings by grace and mona know their business really well, they know all the right questions to ask and everything to watch out for. My wedding day ran very smoothly!

Mona is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Traci H

I met Mona 51 days before my wedding and in those 51 days, my view on wedding planning totally changed. Thanks to Weddings by Grace and Mona I can say I think we had an awesome wedding and that our guests enjoyed themselves. I originally thought I just wanted the ON-SITE... Read More COORDINATION which is where you would meet with them once before the wedding and do a brain dump of your planning and they would be your go-to person on the day of the wedding. After I realized my wedding was becoming quite a bit more of a production, I realized I wanted the WEDDING WRAP-UP PACKAGE. It is a little more but it gives you unlimited access to them to help you with ideas, and coordination. I don't know how I would have done it with just the day-of coordination. I'm so glad I went for the wrap-up package. One thing is that I don't think I realized there was a difference between a wedding COORDINATOR and a wedding PLANNER. The latter is where they just take over for you; I'm sure Mona has a package for that too but the former is where they really help you plan. I somehow thought that maybe once I brought Mona on board, my life would be easy. Well it's not but that's because I still was the main contact with all the vendors, working out the contracts and had to do all the stupid things like folding invitations, cranes, finding frames, easels and all that. I think if you do the full enchilada of a package, they may take over more of that. But just a warning that hiring a COORDINATOR doesn't mean you get to rest. So to be fair, not everything went perfectly but so is life. But what really mattered was that the major things were all in place and what wasn't going perfectly, Mona, Melanie and Jaymie took care of it so it would be just fine. I didn't have to worry on the day-of because I had 3 of them there with me the whole day! One small example of how they just swooped in to help was that the night before the wedding, I realized I didn't have a contract in place, but that I think I paid but I had no idea where I stood with the vendor--how do I confirm when it's a Sunday and I don't have a contact number! I texted Mona while she was at a wedding the night before mine (she let me know it's ok to text her if something came up and that was the best way to get in touch with her that day) to let her know I was worried and I didn't know how to get in touch with the vendor. Well, never fear, Mona and Melanie reassured me they would follow up and they did. I don't think they are cheap. But I don't think they are out of line with what there is here. But maybe you get what you pay for. But at least WGM takes credit cards! She tends to meet either at Wedding Cafe (Ward Warehouse) or Satura Cakes (Ward Centre) and is open to meeting in the evenings (thank goodness!) If you are wondering how it is to work with Mona and her staff or anything else, feel free to message me. My wedding was so much better and more enjoyable because of Mona. I loved working with Mona and I can only hope you would be able to experience the same thing!

Best Wedding Coordinator Service in Oahu!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Annette L

Mona, Jaymie, Jen and the rest of the staff had really helped us in our wedding. From 6 months prior to the wedding, Mona came and sat with us once a month to keep us on our toes with vendors, details, etc! For me to having no clue on the planning of the wedding, Mona helped... Read More out so much! Mona & Jaymie was there every step of the way! There was an issue with the wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses up to the last minute but Mona and Jaymie were there making sure that everything came out perfectly. On the day of the wedding, the entire wedding party was impressed with the way how Mona and staff handled everything seamlessly. We are really grateful for their services and would love to recommend their services to anyone else!