Noble Events, LLC

We have offices located in Mobile, Al, New Orleans, La, and Pensacola Fl, and service surrounding areas. Also traveling the South East and to any other location that you need us at.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

70 N. Joachim Street , Mobile, AL South East and any locations you need (251) 533-1395

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Kim G

Lydia Noble is a God send to brides-to-be. She came with an arsenal of suggestions for cake vendors, flowers vendors, hair/makeup professionals, and music bands. She was very up front and honest about what makes for a beautiful wedding. I went into my wedding, never even... Read More having been a bridesmaid, and didn't know where to begin planning. No matter what hurdle I felt I was faced with, Lydia calmed my nerves and proved that she had everything under control. I could not have dreamed that my wedding day would flow so seamless, but Noble Events allowed me and Brad to sit back and enjoy our big day. Thank you, Lydia and team, from the bottom of my heart.

2015-09-30T09:09:44 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Lydia Noble = Absolutely Amazing!!! Being an Events Coordinator myself, I know the importance of having someone there to run the day's schedule and manage the crazy so you're able to just enjoy all the fun & excitement! She gave me 2 rules for the day of the wedding - 1. NO... Read More watch and 2. EAT before you party. These rules are amazing and everyone needs to do this! She told me no watch because I and the Groom are to enjoy our guests and be swept away in the celebration, and she'll grab us when it is time to dance, toast, cut cake ect. You mean I can actually have fun and enjoy my wedding?! LOVE IT!! Rule #2 EAT! She had us a plate ready immediately after the ceremony so my new husband and I could sit, take in this moment, whisper sweet things in each other's ears over a wonderful plate of food! I had full stomach and was ready to party and socialize with my family and friends!! Again, LOVE IT!! (Don't lie, we are all happier when we're not hungry) Lydia listens to what you want your day to be like and the atmosphere that you want to create for you and your guests. She makes sure she understands what your top priorities so they executed correctly. Lydia is trendy and classic and helped me blend my thoughts, my Groom's, and my mother's all together so that everyone was happy! Lastly, she has this amazing positive attitude that truly she has a constant glow around her! I never had a moment of doubt or stress when working with her. This great attitude has also helped her with the local vendors that all the ones I chose loved working with her as much as I did!! Lydia and vendors alike were on the same page on making my day a success! I highly recommend Lydia because I know my day would not have been the same without her! Thanks Lydia!

2015-09-30T09:11:02 Response from the vendor

Thank You! Love ya!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Robin S

We planned a wedding in Mobile with the bride in school in Birmingham and the groom living in New Orleans. Lydia was a perfect coordinator and made our day so stress free. Our wedding was perfect and Lydia and her team made sure that everything went as planned. Hiring her was... Read More the best thing that we did in planning our wedding. We knew what we wanted but was unsure how to bring it all together. By the end of our wedding our theme was ," everyone needs a Lydia!" Would highly recommend her.

2015-09-30T09:13:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks Robin 💜💜💜💜

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Haley H

When I began planning my wedding, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to hire a coordinator for my wedding. Now it is the first vendor I recommend securing to my newly engaged friends!! Our initial meeting with Lydia was SO helpful as she gave very helpful guidance and suggestions... Read More when it came to hiring vendors. Nicole was my "day of" coordinator, even though we met about three times in person and she answered my every email, text, or phone call during my entire planning process. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Nicole! She is incredibly prompt, professional, and so much fun. Nicole, Poppy, and Kassidy all made sure that my wedding day went seamlessly. Any small hiccup there may have been with vendors was handled right away. **This is the best money you will spend on your entire wedding*** Knowing that everything was handled from the beginning of wedding week until after the wedding allowed my mom and I to be able to relax and enjoy this special time instead of running around finalizing details. Thank you Noble Events for making my wedding day so incredibly fun and easy for me!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Kristen L

We got married in November 18, 2017. A year prior to that, I relied on these reviews to help me make my decision on our destination wedding. After reading the great reviews, I decided to go with Noble Events. Nicole was the BEST! She was attentive to every detail at our New... Read More Orleans wedding! Save yourself the worry, and go with her! You won’t regret it!

2018-01-11T10:25:10 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the sweet review. NICOLE adored you guys!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Dennis S

Sarah and I couldn't have been more pleased! Lydia provided invaluable guidance from the beginning and our wedding day went off without a hitch. She did a great job of adapting to our tastes while still giving great advice on everything. We were able to enjoy and remember every... Read More second of a whirlwind day because Noble Events was there to make sure everything was taken care of.

2017-11-13T13:36:08 Response from the vendor

Love You guys!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Elizabeth B

We worked with Noble Events (specifically Marcie Edwards) as our Day-Of Coordinator, but they did ohhhh so much more than help us out on the wedding day. We teamed up with them about a month after we got engaged. We decided to have the wedding at the beach, so I was planning it... Read More from a distance in an area where I was very unfamiliar with wedding vendor options. They gave us trusted suggestions on everything we could possibly think of--answering any and all questions and even helping us figure out what questions to ask! Since I didn't live where we were having the wedding, I always had to meet with vendors over the weekend, and Marcie was always happily willing to meet me at appointments to help. If problems ever arose with any vendors, Marcie was always quick to step in and take care of it. They kept us up with our timeline throughout the engagement and really helped make the planning process that can be pretty stressful MUCH easier on us! When it came to the wedding day, Marcie and her team were really invaluable--definitely a must-have for enjoying the day without having to worry about any logistics. They also made everything fun and exciting! There was always a laid-back feel even though you knew there was a trusted organizational system behind it, which really helps put you at ease! You can't go wrong with Noble Events!

2017-11-13T13:36:49 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the great review! Marcie adored y'all!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Allie M

Preston and I were eager to do something really unique with a "Game of Thrones" themed wedding with a "southern flair" in Alabama. Not an easy task. Lydia and her team took it to the moon and back in helping us achieve our crazy vision! They worked tirelessly between us and our... Read More vendors to make sure everything was flawless during the rehearsal, wedding and reception. Our coordinators took care of details big and small for our family members, wedding party, and guests. Our wedding party was large and the set up of our reception was incredibly detailed. My nerves were calm and my sanity intact because Marcie and her team were running the show with timelines and backup plans. Any glitch that arose, they handled it for us seamlessly. From the first day we met with Noble Events, we knew we had made the right choice for our wedding planners. We cannot recommend these ladies enough for their energy, accommodation to our wishes and their professionalism in every aspect. Most of all, we consider them all friends now! Love them!

2017-11-13T13:37:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks for such a sweet review! WE LOVED WORKING WITH YALL!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Chasity B

As my husband and I were leaving our wedding reception he told me the day couldn't have been more perfect. He also said we could not have done it without our Noble Events team and he's right. Every bride deserves to enjoy their wedding day and to be as stress free as possible... Read More and those with Noble Events are the one that made that happen for me. A wonderful, talented group of women who make one of the biggest days of your life, one of the best!

2017-10-10T15:58:31 Response from the vendor

We Love You, Chas!! Thanks for the great Review!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

We had no idea how invaluable hiring a planner would be. My wife wanted one and I did not. After the wedding, however, I cannot imagine not having her. Kassidy and Nicole made our day perfect. There were a few hiccups with the weather but these two ladies had everyone... Read More smiling and no one noticed the rain. I would highly recommend the ladies at Noble Events for your wedding. They made ours perfect.

2017-10-10T15:58:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We Loved Working with Y'all!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

Noble Events is the perfect planning team to see a bride's wedding dreams become a reality! As a fellow vendor we understand what it takes to provide stellar service and an amazing final product- and Lydia Noble and her team do that everyday! From the first consultation,... Read More until the couple leaves for their honeymoon- Noble Events is there every step of the way.

2017-10-09T19:39:45 Response from the vendor

Thank You!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Elizabeth A

Nicole and Lydia did a wonderful job with my NYE wedding! Rain threw some extra challenges their way, but I never had to worry about a thing. I had a hard time relinquishing control, but these ladies had everything covered. If I could do it all again, I'd definitely re-hire... Read More Noble Events!

2017-10-10T15:59:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks Elizabeth!!! We Loved working with you and Gus!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Reggie P

I can't say enough good things about Lydia! She takes the time to get to know you and makes sure your day is the perfect one you've always imagined. Best day of my life!

2017-10-10T16:00:01 Response from the vendor

Awwww!!! Love You!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Abigail P

Where would we have been without Katie Leavins, and the Noble Events staff?! We had our wedding and reception at one location, requiring us to flip the room from ceremony to reception. This is no small undertaking. Noble Events made this possible! Upon our initial... Read More consultation, all my fears about flipping the room disappeared. Not only did Katie and her team execute a flawless flip (in 30 minutes I might add), they also ran the whole day! I booked Noble Events for day-of coordinating (they also offer full service planning). This meant that Katie created the diagrams, the timelines, coordinated the vendors drop offs and pick ups, and then ran the show! As a Type-A personality, I needed this person. Someone that could be me when I couldn't be calling the shots. Katie was this person for us. She, along with several assistants and the ever fabulous Lydia Noble, gave us a stress free, smooth running day. They were constantly checking with us and our families to see what we needed. They fixed anything I spotted that was not how I envisioned it. They made our day perfect. I can't imagine our day without the Noble Events crew. They are incredible and know their business! I learned so many things along the way about wedding planning and discounts and vendors that I never would have experienced otherwise!

2017-10-10T16:00:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks for this sweet review!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kayla R

I'm not sure there are words that can explain how big of a Blessing Lydia is. Not just as a planner, but she takes the time to listen and remember the little things along the journey of wedding planning. My husband and I knew we(more so I) needed someone as, if not more,... Read More organized than myself since I was juggling my last semester of my Masters program, working full-time, & full-time wedding planning. She was a slam dunk! The little piece of our day that was not ideal with a vendor, Lydia and her team handled it with class and still made our day absolutely perfect! We love her, her team, and can assure Lydia will do everything she promises with a smile! Thank you for just being You! Love, The McCleary's

2017-10-10T16:01:45 Response from the vendor

Love Y'all SOOOO much!!!! Thank you for the review!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Victoria B

Noble Events is the most professional event planning service in the South! From initial contact with Lydia, and through my entire wedding planning process- it was a breeze! I selected to have Katie handle my wedding coordination. She is the senior certified planner, and I do not... Read More see how it could have gone any more smoothly. Katie manages the vendors, bridal and grooms parties, family, decor, set up, event design, and any other stress you could imagine as a bride. She works with the most professionalism & goes above and beyond to be present for each meeting & scheduled planning session. We can not thank Lydia, Katie, and her beautiful team enough. They are truly worth every penny!!

2017-10-10T16:02:17 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the awesome review!❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Shannon D

Lydia was such a blessing! From the first day we met her she was organized and had a plan. She provided us with a list of vendors to use and was there every step of the way through several setbacks and mishaps. The rehearsal ran very smoothly and was on schedule as well as the... Read More day of our wedding she had an itinerary and stuck with it from getting dressed to our send off. I would recommend a thousand times over to any bride.

2017-10-10T16:02:44 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Rebecca E

Lydia is a bride's best friend when it comes to wedding planning. She met with me several times and made sure I was on track to complete my due diligence as a bride. She helped take my vision and transform it into a unique and classy event! The day-of she was invaluable. As the... Read More bride, I never had to deal with the vendors as they brought in their products. I truly got to live in the moment and embrace the special morning with my mom and bridesmaids. She had a timeline and made sure everything happened according to plan. No one was ever running around, trying to find someone or something - my bouquet was handed to me for the toss, a drink was in my hand after the daddy-daughter dance, the toasting flutes were filled and put in my hand for the cake cutting/toasts. It was perfect. My only complaint is that there was no cake/food/champagne send off at the end of the night. We didn't have any to-go boxes of our food, and only got to taste the cake when we fed it to each other for pictures. Only a minor set-back, and not at all worth reconsidering for an event planner - Lydia and her team are the experts and the way to go! I would hire again, but hopefully I won't need to! Heehee. Thank you Lydia for helping make my wedding a dream, and even more for allowing me to enjoy it day-of. You took all the stress out of the experience, letting us enjoy and embrace every moment!

2017-01-30T16:45:49 Response from the vendor

Oh Becca~ We LOVED being a part of your wedding!! You were STUNNING. Thank you for your kind words. I totally was responsible for the screw up that night with not getting your "to go" basket. I completely miscommunicated with my assistant and we both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Genesis P

Katie did such a wonderful job! Our rehearsal and wedding day went so smoothly! She was very kind and helpful and thought of everything! I highly recommend using Noble Event Planning's services!

2017-01-30T16:46:28 Response from the vendor

Katie adored working with you and your sweet family! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Katie was great! She kept my wife from being stressed out and distracted. She helped us move through the night organized but not rushed. Everything was executed well and I know it was because of her. Thanks again!

2017-01-30T16:47:21 Response from the vendor

Katie had so much fun with y'all !! Congrats

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Hands down the best wedding planner I could have possibly gotten. I worked with Lydia up until the week of the wedding. She went and met with vendors with me when she didn't have to and made me feel at ease throughout the process. I worked with Katie the week of and day of my... Read More wedding. She was absolutely amazing!! Katie actually climbed in the attic of my venue and found decorations that ended up being perfect at my reception. That is just one example of how noble events went above and beyond! I never knew anything went wrong the day of and they always made sure I had a drink in my hand and was having the best night of my life. Thanks again!!

2017-01-30T16:48:00 Response from the vendor

We Love You! Congratulations !!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 josh r

Katie was a God send for my wife and I for our wedding! I remember thinking there was no need to hire a planner because how hard could it be, and I could not have been more WRONG. She saved my wifes sanity and pulled off a wedding the our families are still talking about! I will... Read More continue to refer Noble Events and Katie to anyone who is thinking about hiring a planner. They go above and beyond to make everything perfect!

2017-01-30T16:49:53 Response from the vendor

Katie still talks about your fun and perfect day! Congratulations

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Christa D

Hands down the best wedding planner I could have asked for!!! Lydia did such an amazing job coordinating my wedding day, working with the vendors, and making sure everything was perfect! I can't thank her and her staff enough for all they did :) It was truly magical!

2017-01-30T16:50:15 Response from the vendor

Awwww.. Love you!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Lauren F

Noble Events is a LIFESAVER!! It was so nice to sit back and relax on the big day, and not worry about coordinating vendors, planning reception layouts, dealing with rainy weather, etc. Katie is an absolute gem, and made sure that me, my entire wedding party, AND my parents were... Read More taken care of the whole night- we always had a drink in our hand! If there's one thing that I highly suggest to every engaged (or not!) girl that I meet, I say HIRE A WEDDING PLANNER! And better yet- be sure to get Noble Events!!

2016-08-08T20:06:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the sweet review!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

The team at Noble Events is the best team I've worked with!! Very knowledgeable and laid back, yet, get things done! Katie and her team were so fun and easy to work with! I couldn't have asked for anything more to have!! Thanks Noble Events!!

2016-08-08T20:07:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review! Katie loved working with you!!!

Lydia Noble

Hi Everyone! I am Lydia Noble. I have a bachelors in theatre and opera and found my way into weddings. I love all things wedding and production. I live in Spanish Fort, Alabama with my adorable husband Jeff and our precious daughter, Norma Kate. I hope to hear from each of you and can't wait to plan your wedding.