North Fork Bridal Shoppe

North Fork Bridal Shoppe is a full service bridal boutique committed to offering an exquisite collection of bridal attire and accessories from today's top wedding fashion designers. Whether you want your look to be vintage, modern, simple, or glamorous, our stunning collection is bound to have something that suits your taste. We also offer headpieces, veils, jewelry, and shoes to make all your dreams come true!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

5768 Route 25A - Unit R, Wading River, NY (631) 886-2616
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Meaghan C

Cannot say enough great things about NFBS! First of all the store is SO NICE! Seriously, I love all of the decor. I really had a good feeling from the start. My sister got me the VIB package (a private shopping experience) which was amazing—I would highly recommend it.... Read More Lindsay and her team provided delicious treats and champagne for my party. They also picked out all of the right dresses for my body & style with very little instruction. We actually even had a hard time narrowing it down because every dress they pulled was better than the last! In the end, I ended up with a beautiful dress and an unforgettable time picking it out. Thank you to all at NFBS!!

2017-12-05T10:47:07 Response from the vendor

Congratulations Meaghan! It was our pleasure to have you and your family Friday night and we are so happy that everyone enjoyed themselves and the best part of all- you found your dress! Looking forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Lauren N

I was so happy that I chose north fork bridal to look for my wedding dress. I came in for my appointment and was welcomed with big smiles and a fun sign with my name on it. I was introduced to Scott and Maureen who really took the time to make me feel comfortable. They asked me... Read More what I had in mind and brought a dress for me to try on. Scott was great at picking dresses that I would love he surprised me by having me try on something I didn’t think I could look good in. I ended up falling in love with a fabulous Stella York.They made my experience fun and full of laughter. I would definitely recommend anyone to come here for a dress because it was a great experience and they knew what style would fit my body. Thank you north fork bridal!

2017-12-01T18:03:05 Response from the vendor

Congratulations Lauren! We had a great time helping you find your dress and we are so thankful to be a part of your wedding experience. We love that you love your dress, thanks for recommending us we always appreciate it when our happy brides share... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kimberly B

I went to several bridal shops to look for a dress, and NFBS far exceeded all of the expectations set by the previous ones. From the moment I walked in, I felt warmly welcomed by the friendly staff, and immediately felt a sense of relief - like my hunt was finally over! I had... Read More several staff members catering to my every need, and genuinely caring about what I envisioned for my gown. I never felt like I was dealing with consultants, but rather hanging with close friends! The shop itself was trendy (with especially cute decor for the upcoming holidays!) and immaculate. The little surprises and presents from the moment I walked in, until the moment I left, made the experience that much more special! I would recommend NFBS a thousand times over!

2017-11-26T13:21:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We truly appreciate the feedback and are so happy that you loved shopping with us! We always aim to make our brides feel like family so we are happy to hear that you felt comfortable with us and were able to find your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Jessica C

North Fork Bridal is phenomenal! The staff was so helpful for a girl who had not a single idea of what she wanted! I walked out with a gorgeous dress. Thanks so much the Scott and everyone at North Fork Bridal!

2017-12-11T10:23:54 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We are so happy that we were able to help you find the one! Sometimes not knowing is even better, you never know what you will end up with!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Chelsea M

I went to NFBS back in September to try on wedding dresses for the first time. I had no idea what to expect but Lindsay, Scott, and Katie were amazing and made me feel right at home. They listened to my likes and dislikes and added in some ideas of their own until I found my... Read More dress on my first day of shopping. The selection

2017-11-15T16:39:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much we are so glad that we made you feel welcome! We are excited that you found THE dress!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Erin V

Words can not even begin to explain how much I love this bridal store! I recommend it to all my friends who are currently engaged ! Lindsay and Arlene helped me finally say yes to the dress! Hands down the only place you will need to go to when finding your perfect dress!!!

2017-11-14T12:15:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks for recommending us, we always appreciate that! We are very happy that you found your perfect dress and we were able to share in the excitement!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Jeane-Marie B

I had come to this shoppe during the nor'easter and didn't know what to expect. Well my expectations were exceeded! First off, NFBS responds right away to all of your emails, so don't be afraid to contact them. When I walked in there was a sign with my name (correct... Read More spelling too;) ) welcoming me to the shoppe. Lindsay had pulled dresses that I was interested in. When she asked what I liked and did not like about the dresses, she listened and would pull something that may be more of my taste. Every dress I tried on I was able to see the back of it on a large tv screen so I could get the whole picture. I couldn't believe it but I had said yes to my dress. They popped some bubbly to celebrate and I received a nice gift bag. Each one of the staff was attentive and kind. I could not be happier with the experience and I would highly recommend North Fork Bridal Shoppe. Thank you so much for everything. #NFBSbride

2017-11-11T11:16:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jean-Marie! We are so glad you came to see us while visiting your family for the weekend, it was the perfect weather to be wedding dress shopping! We're so happy for you that you found your dress and are looking forward to having you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 A B

I had such a great experience at North Fork Bridal Shoppe this past weekend! I knew from the moment I walked in that NFBS was where I wanted to get my wedding dress from. The décor alone is so beautiful and the employees who work there are so warm and welcoming. I did the V.I.B... Read More experience which I HIGHLY recommend to all brides out there. While you do have to pay extra for it its worth every single penny…they make you feel so special. Scott was so fun and made me feel comfortable while trying on different dresses. I was so happy when I said “yes” to my Stella York dress and can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day!

2017-11-07T11:45:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks Alyssa and congratulations on finding your dress! We are so glad that you chose to do the VIB experience and everyone had a great time. We had fun with all of you, especially your man of honor! Can't wait to have you back soon!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Sara J

What an amazing experience! From the moment I walked in Katie and Scott made me feel right at home! Katie knew exactly what I wanted! I couldn't of had a better experience! I highly recommend north fork bridal! thank you again so much fo such an amazing time!!! I said yes to the... Read More dress!! yayay! good luck and congratulations to future brides!

2017-11-07T11:47:00 Response from the vendor

You're very welcome, thanks for being an amazing bride! It was our pleasure to help you find your dress. And thanks for always recommending us!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Katie K

From the moment I walked in Scott, Arlene and Katie made me feel so special. From a welcome sign with my name on it, to a beautiful fitting room where they offered water or sparkling water to everyone. The team had already pulled a few dresses for me based off a previous phone... Read More call and had strategized on which ones to have me try on next after hearing some feedback. They had an iPad where they would take pictures of me in each dress and put it on the screen for all of us to see. Once I tried on the third dress (15 minutes into the appt) I knew it was the one. Everyone with me was so excited and so was the NFBS team! They popped a bottle of champagne in celebration. I didn’t want to take the dress off so they told me not to! I stayed for another 45 minutes, in the dress, and celebrated with my group. It was wonderful. The team took 100s of pictures for us and didn’t rush us at all. They even gave me a goodie bag with an I Said Yes To The Dress t-shirt and other great gifts. It was one of the best days of my life and I am blown away by this shoppe. An amazing experience! Thank you NFBS!

2017-11-07T11:48:17 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us, and of course we are always happy to have brides stay and celebrate! You were an absolute pleasure to have as a bride and we look forward to all of the fun that is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Wendy P

Lindsay and the staff at NFBS are so wonderful and patient. I had gone in November 2016 to try on dresses and I liked some, but didn't love them. I had seen a dress online and Lindsay offered to order the loaner so I could try it on. I tried it, loved it, and ordered it that... Read More day! The dress came in earlier than expected and Lindsay even accommodated my wishes to try on the dress before the first fitting. Tatianna did a fantastic job with the alterations and the bustle! I would recommend Lindsay and the staff to any bride!

2017-11-01T10:28:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You looked absolutely beautiful at your wedding and we are so thankful to have been a part of it! Enjoy married life!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jenna B

Yesterday, I went to North Fork Bridal Shoppe and had THE BEST experience with Scott. He truly listened to my likes and dislikes and helped me find THE DRESS. I can't thank him and the team enough for being so accommodating and making it all about ME. I am beyond happy I got... Read More referred there and will definitely being telling all my engaged friends about them. Thank you all for such a great experience for me and my family. Can't wait for my dress!!!!

2017-10-29T13:05:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We are so happy that you found your dress and that you and your family had a great experience! Looking forward to having you back soon when your dress comes in!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Theresa S

Lindsay and everybody at NFBS are seriously the best. They make you feel so comfortable and try to do appointments one at a time. It was an overall amazing experience with so many beautiful dresses to choose from and I can't wait to go back when all of my friends get married!

2017-10-24T09:50:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us and we can't wait to have you back either!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole C

Just went in yesterday to try on dresses and found the one! This is by far the best bridal shoppe I have ever been to! The staff is fabulous and so welcoming. They really make you feel so special the whole time! The store itself is so cute and my entire family loved it! Thank... Read More you for helping me find my dress. I cant wait to come back! Every bride should try North Fork Bridal Shoppe before purchasing a dress! You wont be disappointed!

2017-10-16T13:52:59 Response from the vendor

We are so happy your family enjoyed visiting us, we had a great time as well it was our pleasure to help you find the one! Looking forward to having you ladies back soon!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Samantha O

What a amazing experience! I went to North Fork Bridal earlier in August. I walked in and there was a sign with my name on it welcoming my girls and I. This was the first time I ever even looked at dresses. I was very nervous and was open to trying any style on since I wasn't... Read More sure what would look best on my body. All the dresses I tried on were within my budget. They have so many beautiful dresses and styles, it was almost hard to choose. Until I tried on "the one" I didn't even need to take it off and put the others back on. I instantly said yes and shocked everyone (including myself) with how fast I did.They popped a bottle of champagne, let me wonder around in the sample dress until I was ready to part ways with it. I cannot wait until my dress comes in and I get to try it on again! If you are honest and say what you like/ don't like about the dresses your trying on, then you will find your dress here the first time. Thank you North Fork Bridal Team for making it an enjoyable experience.

2017-10-05T18:58:52 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you had a great experience and didn't even need to look elsewhere! You chose a beautiful dress and you will absolutely be a gorgeous bride. We are looking forward to having you back when your gown arrives!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lauren B

From selecting my dress to alterations, the team was great to work with. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, I never felt rushed or pushed and my dress was as amazing as I had envisioned on the day of my wedding. I am only sad that I have no reason to go back as a married... Read More lady!

2017-10-05T18:56:57 Response from the vendor

You looked absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day & we couldn't be happier to see how it all turned out! We'll miss you- enjoy married life!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jessica J

Absolutely loved my experience at North Fork Bridal. They were so patient and helpful! It wasn’t overwhelming and they have so many beautiful gowns to try on. It was my first and only place i went looking for my dress and i found it!!!

2017-10-03T10:00:45 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you came to see us! It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and we are so happy for you that you found your dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Lisa L

I had the most amazing experience finding my Stella York dress at North Fork Bridal! I was very nervous going into my dress fitting and by the time I said YES to my dress, I was relaxed and having a great time...thank you to Lindsay and Scott and the rest of the amazing staff at... Read More NFBS. They really listened to what I was interested in, as well as what I didn’t like and pulled some amazing dresses for me to try. After I said yes, they popped open a bottle of champagne which made our experience that much more enjoyable. I loved how I was the only bride in the shop, so Lindsay and her staff gave me their undivided attention. This is the place to go to have a wonderful experience when finding your dress. I cannot say enough about their attention to me and their professionalism and the relaxed atmosphere they created to make this a special experience for me. Thank you so much ...and they even give you a great little goody bag!!!

2017-10-02T10:47:55 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you came to see us and had fun! It was our pleasure to help you find the one!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Greta S

I said yes to the dress today and I could not have done it without this amazing team!!!

2017-09-25T09:49:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We are so happy you found "the one"!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Danielle Y

This is by far the best bridal shop I visited! It is perfectly clean and organized inside with comfortable seating for all of your guests and, not to mention, every single person working there went above and beyond for me and my family! I found the most gorgeous dress after... Read More trying on many and I couldn't be happier. I never felt rushed and was pleasantly surprised with the number of dress options I had! Thank you!

2017-09-18T15:28:54 Response from the vendor

Yay! We are so happy you found your dress with us and had a great time shopping! It was our pleasure to help you!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kasey M

I had the best experience here! Everyone was so amazing! I can't thank them enough for making me feel so comfortable and find the perfect dress! Beautiful place, beautiful dresses and just an unbelievable staff!! I strongly recommend future brides here! You will not be... Read More disappointed I promise!!

2017-09-18T11:38:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience, and we are even happier to know that you found a dress that you love!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Brittany B

I absolutely lovedddddd this place! I went a total of three times with various family members and kept coming back to the same dress and finally saying "Yes" to the dress today. Lindsay and her staff are so warm and welcoming they were never pushy or annoyed like some places can... Read More be. The store itself is absolutely beautiful and the dresses are beautiful. I recommend them to everyone' looking for a dress.

2017-08-26T09:39:36 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you kept coming back and still loved your dress, it was a beautiful choice! We're so happy that all of your family was able to share in the excitement of you saying yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Amanda B

Finding my wedding gown at NFBS was an absolute dream come true! Lindsay and her team were so attentive and made me, my mom, and sister feel like VIPs. During both of my appointments, both Lindsay and another staff member assisted me, and I was the only bride in the shop. NFBS... Read More is beautiful and modern, and there is a large variety of gowns for every budget. No place else compares. Thank you for an unforgettable experience!

2017-08-24T09:29:45 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you came back and found your dress with us! You and your family are a pleasure to work with and we can't wait to have you back for all the fun to come!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Alison C

This was the first and only place I went to for my gown. The VIB experience was amazing. Having my mom and girls with me drinking champagne and eating the delicious food made what I thought was going to be a scary experience totally fun. Lindsay and Arlene were amazing and... Read More made me and my girls feel completely welcome. I can't say enough good things. Thank you sooo much!!!

2017-08-17T10:35:19 Response from the vendor

Yay! We are so glad that you had fun during your VIB appointment AND found a dress you love! Shopping for a wedding dress should be fun, so we're happy you thought it was fun & not scary!We had a nice time with all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Emily C

I had a wonderful experience finding my wedding dress. Lindsey and arlene were so sweet and extremely helpful with everything. I could ask them any questions I needed to and the shop was just beautiful. They had a large selection of dresses in my budget and of course they were... Read More all gorgeous! I will defiantly be recommending this shop to future brides! Once again thank you Lindsey and Arlene!

2017-07-30T10:50:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so glad that you found your gown with us! We had a great morning with all of you ladies and are so glad you enjoyed it!

Lindsay Finter

Lindsay has always had a flair for fashion. She wishes to give the Long Island Bride an experience like no other and has finally found the perfect spot at The Shoppes at East Wind. By personally selecting each and every gown, Lindsay ensures that North Fork Bridal has something for every bride from Manhattan to Montauk. Her hope is to give everyone an experience they will remember and carry on with them.