North Fork Bridal Shoppe

North Fork Bridal Shoppe is a full service bridal boutique committed to offering an exquisite collection of bridal attire and accessories from today's top wedding fashion designers. Whether you want your look to be vintage, modern, simple, or glamorous, our stunning collection is bound to have something that suits your taste. We also offer headpieces, veils, jewelry, and shoes to make all your dreams come true!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

5768 Route 25A - Unit R, Wading River, NY (631) 886-2616

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Meaghan C

Cannot say enough great things about NFBS! First of all the store is SO NICE! Seriously, I love all of the decor. I really had a good feeling from the start. My sister got me the VIB package (a private shopping experience) which was amazing—I would highly recommend it.... Read More Lindsay and her team provided delicious treats and champagne for my party. They also picked out all of the right dresses for my body & style with very little instruction. We actually even had a hard time narrowing it down because every dress they pulled was better than the last! In the end, I ended up with a beautiful dress and an unforgettable time picking it out. Thank you to all at NFBS!!

2017-12-05T10:47:07 Response from the vendor

Congratulations Meaghan! It was our pleasure to have you and your family Friday night and we are so happy that everyone enjoyed themselves and the best part of all- you found your dress! Looking forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Lauren N

I was so happy that I chose north fork bridal to look for my wedding dress. I came in for my appointment and was welcomed with big smiles and a fun sign with my name on it. I was introduced to Scott and Maureen who really took the time to make me feel comfortable. They asked me... Read More what I had in mind and brought a dress for me to try on. Scott was great at picking dresses that I would love he surprised me by having me try on something I didn’t think I could look good in. I ended up falling in love with a fabulous Stella York.They made my experience fun and full of laughter. I would definitely recommend anyone to come here for a dress because it was a great experience and they knew what style would fit my body. Thank you north fork bridal!

2017-12-01T18:03:05 Response from the vendor

Congratulations Lauren! We had a great time helping you find your dress and we are so thankful to be a part of your wedding experience. We love that you love your dress, thanks for recommending us we always appreciate it when our happy brides share... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kimberly B

I went to several bridal shops to look for a dress, and NFBS far exceeded all of the expectations set by the previous ones. From the moment I walked in, I felt warmly welcomed by the friendly staff, and immediately felt a sense of relief - like my hunt was finally over! I had... Read More several staff members catering to my every need, and genuinely caring about what I envisioned for my gown. I never felt like I was dealing with consultants, but rather hanging with close friends! The shop itself was trendy (with especially cute decor for the upcoming holidays!) and immaculate. The little surprises and presents from the moment I walked in, until the moment I left, made the experience that much more special! I would recommend NFBS a thousand times over!

2017-11-26T13:21:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We truly appreciate the feedback and are so happy that you loved shopping with us! We always aim to make our brides feel like family so we are happy to hear that you felt comfortable with us and were able to find your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Lauren D

I cannot say enough wonderful things about North Fork Bridal Shoppe. They are kind, patient, helpful, knowledgeable, etc!!! Arlene and Katie were absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this Bridal Shoppe!!! I went with my Sister and My best friend and they were also so extremely... Read More impressed with the service we received. Not only was the service top notch but their attention to details is excellent and listening to what you like/don’t like is key. Lindsay the owner runs a beautiful store that creates a comfortable atmosphere for Brides to shop! Plus their iPad/tv feed is so helpful to see the back of the address. So smart!!!! It was like nothing we had ever seen of or heard before and I found my dress!!! Loved the photo opps, the champagne, the bride’s name signage and the boomerang video! Not only did they take photos of me by the welcome sign and the I said Yes to the Dress sign, they also took a group photo of my sister, my best friend and me with the We said yes to the dress sign! Such a great fun way to celebrate saying yes to the dress! I am going to tell everyone I know about North Fork Bridal Shoppe. Thank you so very much!!!!

2018-03-05T09:36:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren! We love making bridal shopping fun and brides like you make us love what we do! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and we are looking forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Nicole H

North fork Bridal is an absolute MUST go ! They are so kind and wonderful. They truly make you feel beautiful and special ! If you want that perfect romcom dress shopping moment you need to do the VIB appointment. You have the whole beautiful shop and it's incredible staff to... Read More yourself and your friends with treats and bubbly ! I was so nervous about shopping and not finding what would give me that true bride moment and they did that for me effortlessly. They were able to understand what my style was but also to dig deeper to what I didn't even know I wanted and it was perfect ! I said yes to the dress ! Even if you don't get your dress there the experience is well worth a trip to north fork bridal !

2018-02-20T11:23:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love helping all of our brides and we love doing a VIB because we really get to know the bride and her family & friends! You had a great group and it was our pleasure to help you find THE... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Taylor S

If you want to find your wedding dress at a place that makes you feel comfortable and beautiful look no further. NFBS is absolutely amazing. They made the experience personal and knew the exact vision I had for myself on my wedding day. Scott and Lindsay truly made me feel... Read More wonderful and for the first time in a long time I felt so beautiful. I found my dress and felt like a true bride. So affordable and worth every penny to have such a fantastic experience. Can't wait to continue working with them and for my big day!

2018-02-10T17:12:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to help you and we are glad to hear we were able to execute your vision! Looking forward to having you back in the shoppe soon!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Kristina K

I cannot say enough about how amazing Lindsay and Scott were! I started my journey on finding the perfect dress and I made NFBS my first and only shop! Scott was absolutely amazing, he showed me several dresses and stayed within my budget and made me feel comfortable in every... Read More gown! I can’t wait to go back to pick out my bridesmaid dresses! Thanks again NFBS!

2018-02-05T09:33:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! It was our pleasure to help you find your dress, and we look forward to having you back with your bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Katrina G

I loved them to death!!!! They were very helpful and everyone was so sweet. They made me feel very comfortable and I feel as if they weren't just salespeople that they actually were somewhat my friends and that they wanted what was best for me. When I walked in they gave me a... Read More hug asked us if we wanted anything to drink. When I was trying on dresses they had a screen where they were taking pictures so I could see the dress. They had music playing. I couldn't have asked for a better place to get my dress.

2018-02-03T19:03:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you that is so nice of you to say! We are very happy to hear you had fun, we enjoyed having you and your family in the store! We're even happier you found your dress!! Looking forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Megan W

I am so happy I booked bridesmaids and bubbly at north fork bridal! I have a very large bridal party and thought it was going to be a long experience but they were so helpful and we were in and out in no time. We had the best time and the staff was amazing! 11 girls all found 1... Read More dress that looked great on all of them!

2018-01-28T17:35:27 Response from the vendor

We were so happy to have you Megan! All of the ladies were so fun and nice we are so glad everyone had a great time!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 JennaRose V

I can not say enough about this bridal shoppe! When you think of the movies and what you dreamed about this is it! From the second you walk in you are welcomed with opened arms. Katie was absolutely amazing!!! Everyone else was so supportive and understanding. They will not show... Read More you a dress out of your budget too! I had the perfect day and plan to take my bridesmaids there. I said yes to the dress!!!!!

2018-01-22T10:07:33 Response from the vendor

That is so nice of you to say, thank you! We're happy you had the perfect day, and we look forward to having your bridesmaids back for another great day!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Kristen s

Scott was amazing! He is a dream to work with, and not only is he extremely pleasant and kind but so is the rest of their staff. I went to two other Bridal Boutiques before finding North Fork, and it wasn’t nearly as personal or exciting of an experience. Scott really picked up... Read More on the things I loved about the dresses I tried on and also, gave me plenty of samples to try on to find the one. He was so encouraging and really relaxed any nerves I had. I would recommend them for any bride who is looking to feel comfortable trying on dresses and for an easy experience with their lovely staff!

2018-01-21T17:26:50 Response from the vendor

So glad you had a great experience with us and that we were able to put you at ease! Bridal shopping should be fun so we are always happy to hear you enjoyed it as much as enjoyed dressing you up! Looking forward to having... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Marissa J

I said YES to my dress at NFBS! I cannot say enough about my entire experience. Lindsay was extremely helpful, encouraging and super responsive to any questions I had about scheduling my first appointment to try on dresses. The shoppe is beautiful, welcoming and personal. Scott... Read More and Arlene went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable. They listened to everything I had to say about each dress that I tried on and were patient in finding me the one dress that checked all the boxes of what I was dreaming of. When I said YES, we popped some bubbly to celebrate! Whether you're just starting your search or you've already tried many, I HIGHLY recommend NFBS. It was a dream come true experience!

2018-01-20T18:04:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marissa! We truly appreciate you recommending us to others! We were happy to help you find the one & so glad you did!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Lauren G

Look no further brides of Long Island! From the moment you walk in the door to your very own sign welcoming you, you feel at ease and super excited! Arlene and Scott were incredible, they pulled dresses before I came in based on my style, and put me in THE DRESS. At my first... Read More shop ever, i said yes to the dress! Not only is the gown selection amazing, it’s the staff and the customer service that make the experience. I cant day enough about how amazing they really are. You need to make this shop a stop on your lists! Super grateful and can’t wait to go back for a fitting!

2018-01-12T16:41:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We are so happy you came to see us and found the one! It was a pleasure helping you and we can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Katelyn S

I am so excited to say that at the first place I went to, I said yes to the dress!!! It's definitely a family setting. They made me feel so good about myself. I am so ecstatic to have found my dream dress I didn't want to take it off! you guys are truly the best! Can't wait to... Read More see you guys again ♡♡

2018-01-08T09:19:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks Katelyn! We're so glad you came to see us first, so you didn't have to stress any go anywhere else! Looking forward to having you and your bridesmaids back at the end of the month!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Beatrix S

I cannot express how happy I am that I chose this bridal shoppe. I booked the VIB package and was stunned with the level of detail that the employees had put together In Order to make my dress shopping experience one to remember. The entire staff made a stressful event ( I don’t... Read More like being put on the spot) a not so stressful situation at all. The shoppe had all sorts of gowns and they all helped me pick ones to try on that I would have not picked out myself. In the end I left so happy, the dress that was picked fit my body perfectly and all of the staff members made me feel co comfortable and confident.

2018-01-02T16:25:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for coming to shop with us! We always enjoy our VIB experiences because we really get to know our bride's personalities and enjoy their family & friends! We're glad we made your experience a good one, and we look forward to having... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Isabella D

If I could give NFBS 10 stars I would! I walked in there right after I got engaged and knew I had to come back to find my dress. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly. Yesterday I had my appointment with Scott and Maureen and I cannot say enough about them. They were so... Read More helpful and patient! It was hard to decide because each dress picked was amazing. I cannot wait to go back with my bridal party so they can find their dresses! If you want an intimate experience and very helpful consultants...NFBS is the place to go! After I said yes to the dress they popped some champagne to celebrate with. A nice touch to a great day!

2017-12-30T10:26:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love that you came in right after getting engaged, we love meeting excited new brides! We are more than happy to help your bridesmaids find dresses as well, it was our pleasure to help you and we can't wait to have you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Heather E

I cannot say enough about this bridal salon! As a plus size bride, I was able to find my dream dress! I had difficulty finding a place that had a decent selection of plus size dresses to try on but at North Fork Bridal Shoppe, they had a large selection of all sizes as well as... Read More designers. Scott and Kate made my appointment such a special experience!!! I highly recommend this bridal salon for all brides looking for their dream dress!

2017-12-29T09:02:31 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you came to see us and that you found your dress! It was our pleasure to help you find the dress of your dreams! Thank you for all of the kind words!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Winifred D

I absolutely loves my experience at North Fork Bridal! I went to several shops on the same day, but nothing compared to them. They were exactly the kind of laid back and perfect selection I was looking for. Scott, Katie and Owner Lindsay had such a great selection of dresses... Read More for me it was so hard to choose! This is the only place I'd recommend!

2017-12-20T13:57:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are always so happy to hear you had a great time with us! It was our pleasure to help you find "the one"!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Jessica C

North Fork Bridal is phenomenal! The staff was so helpful for a girl who had not a single idea of what she wanted! I walked out with a gorgeous dress. Thanks so much the Scott and everyone at North Fork Bridal!

2017-12-11T10:23:54 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We are so happy that we were able to help you find the one! Sometimes not knowing is even better, you never know what you will end up with!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Chelsea M

I went to NFBS back in September to try on wedding dresses for the first time. I had no idea what to expect but Lindsay, Scott, and Katie were amazing and made me feel right at home. They listened to my likes and dislikes and added in some ideas of their own until I found my... Read More dress on my first day of shopping. The selection

2017-11-15T16:39:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much we are so glad that we made you feel welcome! We are excited that you found THE dress!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Erin V

Words can not even begin to explain how much I love this bridal store! I recommend it to all my friends who are currently engaged ! Lindsay and Arlene helped me finally say yes to the dress! Hands down the only place you will need to go to when finding your perfect dress!!!

2017-11-14T12:15:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks for recommending us, we always appreciate that! We are very happy that you found your perfect dress and we were able to share in the excitement!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Jeane-Marie B

I had come to this shoppe during the nor'easter and didn't know what to expect. Well my expectations were exceeded! First off, NFBS responds right away to all of your emails, so don't be afraid to contact them. When I walked in there was a sign with my name (correct... Read More spelling too;) ) welcoming me to the shoppe. Lindsay had pulled dresses that I was interested in. When she asked what I liked and did not like about the dresses, she listened and would pull something that may be more of my taste. Every dress I tried on I was able to see the back of it on a large tv screen so I could get the whole picture. I couldn't believe it but I had said yes to my dress. They popped some bubbly to celebrate and I received a nice gift bag. Each one of the staff was attentive and kind. I could not be happier with the experience and I would highly recommend North Fork Bridal Shoppe. Thank you so much for everything. #NFBSbride

2017-11-11T11:16:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jean-Marie! We are so glad you came to see us while visiting your family for the weekend, it was the perfect weather to be wedding dress shopping! We're so happy for you that you found your dress and are looking forward to having you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 A B

I had such a great experience at North Fork Bridal Shoppe this past weekend! I knew from the moment I walked in that NFBS was where I wanted to get my wedding dress from. The décor alone is so beautiful and the employees who work there are so warm and welcoming. I did the V.I.B... Read More experience which I HIGHLY recommend to all brides out there. While you do have to pay extra for it its worth every single penny…they make you feel so special. Scott was so fun and made me feel comfortable while trying on different dresses. I was so happy when I said “yes” to my Stella York dress and can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day!

2017-11-07T11:45:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks Alyssa and congratulations on finding your dress! We are so glad that you chose to do the VIB experience and everyone had a great time. We had fun with all of you, especially your man of honor! Can't wait to have you back soon!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Sara J

What an amazing experience! From the moment I walked in Katie and Scott made me feel right at home! Katie knew exactly what I wanted! I couldn't of had a better experience! I highly recommend north fork bridal! thank you again so much fo such an amazing time!!! I said yes to the... Read More dress!! yayay! good luck and congratulations to future brides!

2017-11-07T11:47:00 Response from the vendor

You're very welcome, thanks for being an amazing bride! It was our pleasure to help you find your dress. And thanks for always recommending us!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Katie K

From the moment I walked in Scott, Arlene and Katie made me feel so special. From a welcome sign with my name on it, to a beautiful fitting room where they offered water or sparkling water to everyone. The team had already pulled a few dresses for me based off a previous phone... Read More call and had strategized on which ones to have me try on next after hearing some feedback. They had an iPad where they would take pictures of me in each dress and put it on the screen for all of us to see. Once I tried on the third dress (15 minutes into the appt) I knew it was the one. Everyone with me was so excited and so was the NFBS team! They popped a bottle of champagne in celebration. I didn’t want to take the dress off so they told me not to! I stayed for another 45 minutes, in the dress, and celebrated with my group. It was wonderful. The team took 100s of pictures for us and didn’t rush us at all. They even gave me a goodie bag with an I Said Yes To The Dress t-shirt and other great gifts. It was one of the best days of my life and I am blown away by this shoppe. An amazing experience! Thank you NFBS!

2017-11-07T11:48:17 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us, and of course we are always happy to have brides stay and celebrate! You were an absolute pleasure to have as a bride and we look forward to all of the fun that is... Read Less Read More

Lindsay Finter

Lindsay has always had a flair for fashion. She wishes to give the Long Island Bride an experience like no other and has finally found the perfect spot at The Shoppes at East Wind. By personally selecting each and every gown, Lindsay ensures that North Fork Bridal has something for every bride from Manhattan to Montauk. Her hope is to give everyone an experience they will remember and carry on with them.