On Location Bridal Beauty Experts

Award-winning One Bridal Company has been voted “Best of Weddings” by The Knot for 5 years in a row and has received raving reviews from brides! Our team of experienced airbrush makeup artists and wedding hair stylists will translate your vision and style into a gorgeous look for your big day. Allow our team to travel to your location for a stress-free experience, or join us at our charming salon nestled inside a two-story Victorian home in downtown St. Charles, IL. Your personal One Bridal Company Bridal Coordinator will customize a bridal styling package to fit you and your bridal party and handle all of the details along the way. Our goal is to create a beautiful look and a memorable day for each and every bride. We look forward to being a part of this wonderful event in your life!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spray Tan, Beauty

930 W Main St, Saint Charles, IL (630) 587-0111

Looked and felt gorgeous!

Reviewed on 12/15/2012 Kristin L

I am so happy we decided to use One Bridal Company for my November 10, 2012 wedding. We had Tai and her team come to the house and do make for me, my six bridesmaids, my mother and one of my grandmothers. They were so great! Each of the girls had drop dead gorgeous hair... Read More and makeup. They all had different styles, but each girl still looked like herself. The airbrushing was such a treat! It feels like you're not wearing makeup at all. None of our makeup smudged or ran all day long! It was great to have one less thing to worry about. Tai and her team were efficient and did such an amazing job on everyone. We all looked fabulous and felt so pampered! I would use One Bridal Company again for hair and makeup, and recommend them to any bride wanting to look and feel their best!

Love Ami!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Lindsey B

I used One Bridal Company for my wedding on August 2nd 2013. I was referred to Ami, the owner, by my wedding coordinator. I called and spoke with Ami to schedule a trial. She was very accomodating with my schedule. I'm a little OCD, so I had sent her pictures of hair and makeup... Read More styles I wanted. During the trial, we went through the pictures and asked me specifically what I liked about each one. I had tons of fun getting to know her and she nailed the looked I wanted on the first try. I gave her a deposit that same day for the wedding. On my wedding day, Ami and an assistant stylist were on time and ready to go. They got to work right away on the moms, aunts, and bridesmaids. Ami did my hair and makeup and spent tons of time making sure everything was just right. the best part is Ami came back right before the reception and styled my hair a different way that I thought would be easier for me to dance in. I loved everything they did and I would recommend them to anyone.

Just Wonderful!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Kelli B

I spend the most time looking for vendors on the hair and makeup stylist. I seriously scoured websites for MONTHS. It was a large expense and I wanted it perfect. I looked over One Bridal Co. as one of the first vendors but was weary because the price was rather high. I later... Read More decided to do a trial for the wedding (1/12/13) and I completely changed my mind. Ami did my hair and makeup on both days (the trial and the wedding) and it couldn't have been more perfect. She listened to what I wanted and was open for my opinion. At the trial I decided that I wanted to do a half-up do for the ceremony and put it all up for the reception. Since they were at the same place (Hotel Baker in St. Charles, a few block from the salon) Ami offered to come to the hotel and put it up for me. I was planning on having one of my bridesmaids do it but this was much better. She came exactly on time when I needed her and put it up in a perfect style. I could not have been happier. There are a few aspect of a wedding that are worth the expense and your hair and makeup should be one of them. They are completely worth every cent. I had such a great experience.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Courtney C

I felt and looked so beautiful on my wedding day - all compliments to One Bridal Company! They did an amazing job on hair and makeup, not only for myself but for my entire bridal party. The artists were on time the morning of and had a great system getting through everyone that... Read More needed services done. I was able to do a trial run with my hair and makeup artist, and she took what I had in mind and created the perfect up-do! Definitely would recommend One Bridal to anyone looking for amazing hair/makeup services for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Taylor W

Great way to start my wedding day. That is something I did not really consider, but the salon or hair stylist is one of your first big events of the day, so make sure you do it with a vendor who is friendly, happy, loves what they do, and are accommodating--One Salon & Bridal... Read More was all of those things for me. They adjusted schedules so I could get another stylist on my party so I could be done an hour earlier and get to the venue in time for set up. I never wear makeup, and Amy was really good at taking my direction so I could get a natural look for my wedding day but still feel confident with makeup on. My hair stayed up and looked beautiful from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm. Overall, great customer service and wonderful work.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Neena M

Omg!!! Cannot save enough about these ladies!!!! So amazing for hair and makeup. My hair and makeup lasted throughout the whole night of dancing and a super heavy veil! The airbrush makeup is nothing like I've ever had before...it's the besssstt!!! Go with them!!! The sweetest... Read More people ever!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Bridget H

One bridal salon did an amazing job on my wedding day. They are professional and amazing at what they do. Everyone in my bridal party looked beautiful because of the talented ladies that work at One Bridal Salon! I can't say enough about this salon, you'd be missing out if you... Read More didn't use them on your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Lindsay P

We love this salon! They did an excellent job on my bridesmaids and my hair for my wedding, they captured my vision perfectly. Ami was extremely accommodating, I had to have 2 trials done in order to get it just right but when I finally decided on my hairstyle she nailed it and... Read More copied exactly on the day of! Her team was sweet and efficient and finished all of the bridal party ahead of schedule! Definitely recommend this salon as they can tackle any look with ease and made me feel very confident that it was going to be gorgeous....and it was!!! Thank you Ami!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Alison C

I first looked at One Salon because they were a local business. I love that they do hair and makeup. One less thing to worry about. They were all so easy to talk to. I (the bride)worked with Alexa for my hair and makeup. She was so down to earth and made me feel so comfortable... Read More even through my constant nervousness. All the girls who worked my wedding day did an amazing job my whole bridal party and my mother looked amazing!! I will recommend them to anyone getting married! great experience, great service! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Rae F

Ami, Cassie, and the ladies at One Bridal Company gave me the perfect start to my wedding day. They made us feel right at home at the salon and were so welcoming and inviting. Each stylist was so friendly and easy going. They were very accommodating and receptive to the vision... Read More each girl had for their hair and makeup. They made myself and all of my bridesmaids feel and look so beautiful! Everyone was so happy with how their hairdo's turned out. I couldn't have asked for a better result and there is no one else I would've trusted to get me ready for my wedding day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of the wonderful ladies at One Bridal Company! We love you!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 M V

We worked primarily with Christy for my wedding this summer, and I could not be happier with her work. She is extremely talented at both hair and makeup ... after my trial, even my mom (who never wears makeup), was convinced to have her makeup done by Christy. She was able to... Read More achieve a very natural look that looked good both in photos and in person (a tough feat!). I also was very happy with how my hair came out, and it held throughout a hot summer day and a lot of dancing. She was patient and always willing to make small tweaks both during the trial and wedding day. It was a little chaotic when we first arrived at the salon on our wedding day (there were a lot of weddings going on so it was very busy) and I could sense that some of the employees were a bit stressed by all the activity, but other than that we had a very excellent experience and everyone's hair and makeup was completed exactly on time. I would definitely recommend the OneBridal team, and I can specifically vouch for Christy's excellent work! I loved working with her and could not have been more pleased with the final product.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Lauren R

Christen did a beautiful job on my hair and make-up and made me feel like a princess! Her personalized attention to detail was fantastic and her work shined! As the bride, she provided a relaxed and wonderful experience! Highly recommend her for bridal hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hannah F

I reached out to One Bridal Salon & Co. on the recommendation of a friend who had been married recently. I am so happy I did because these girls made my wedding day so special! They traveled into Chicago to do hair and make-up for me, my 4 bridesmaids, my mom, and MIL. They were... Read More incredibly patient with everyone’s needs and requests, and made us all feel SO beautiful. All of our hair and make-up held up all day and night, despite the insane heat of our July wedding. My maid of honor was joking that we should have included Kristy as a fifth bridesmaid because she was so fun to have around! I would recommend these women for wedding hair & make-up to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mandy A

I absolutely loved working with Alexa from One Bridal Company! She did the make up for my mom, my sister, and myself on my wedding day a few weeks ago and she did a fantastic job! She is so friendly/approachable, and she really listened to what kind of looks we wanted and made... Read More those looks come to life for us. We had an awesome trial experience with her as well. My actual wedding day look for my hair was completely different than my trial look, but Alexa nailed it, despite my last minute change of heart. When I went for my trial everyone at the salon was super friendly/polite and made me feel comfortable. I would absolutely 100% highly recommend this company for both hair and makeup, especially Alexa! She made getting ready the day of my wedding more fun than stressful. :)

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

I had my hair and makeup done by Katie Phelps when I served as the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding. Katie was fun, professional and easygoing. She gave me exactly what I asked for and both my makeup and hair looked flawless the whole evening. I'd highly recommend Katie... Read More for her upbeat attitude and her willingness to work with her clients to make them look their best!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

I recently got married at Two Brothers Round House in Aurora IL. I live in Chicago and a friend recommended Katie Phelps at One Salon and Spa. I was nervous about finding someone to trust to do my hair and make up. When I met Katie for my consultation she was so kind and... Read More flexible to what I wanted and what is possible with my flat thin hair. I left the consultation happy and relieved. The day of the Wedding she came to my hotel room early so she could set up. She did both my hair, my mom, and maid of honor as well. She did my hair first and then finished my make up as the camera guys and videographer arrived. She kept me calm as the room got crowded and crazed. Katie didn't skip a beat as I change my eye shadow choice spontaneously at the last minute. My hair was soft and pretty like I asked and stayed put all night long! Katie knows what she is doing and was beyond professional. She was kind,supportive, and talented all the things I needed her to be. Thanks you Katie and I would recommend her to anyone she rocks!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Tara Beth D

Alexa did my hair and make-up for my 6/20/2015 wedding. She did a fantastic job! I felt radiant and beautiful the whole night. I would recommend Alexa and the entire One Bridal staff, as my mom and bridesmaids loved their hair and make-up too! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Karly B

I was ecstatic to have someone I trust with my hair and make up (it's a bonus that I also genuinely like Ami and her team as a people) travel 2 hours for my wedding day! Ami brought Katie and both were fabulous (professional and so accommodating) throughout the day! Everyone's... Read More hair and make up held up throughout the night (hottest day of the year in Madison, WI and no AC) and looked beautiful. The girls went lighter on ladies who were less accustomed to wearing make up and everyone looked natural but gorgeous (nothing cakey or glittery). I felt abolsolutely spoiled. My hair was perfect. I would recommend One Salon over and over again.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Katie H

I recently worked with One Bridal Company for my August wedding. I really enjoyed working with them. My makeup/hair artist was Katie and she was great. When I called concerned that two stylists wouldn't be enough for my bridal party, they were very accommodating and sent three... Read More stylists instead. My only negative would be that I didn't get a written invoice, and that was a little confusing when I had to put 50% down, and then pay the total in full before the wedding. It would have been nice to have an invoice to keep track of everything! Overall, I would highly recommend One Bridal for your wedding hair and makeup, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

i used One Bridal Company for hair/makeup services on my wedding day for myself and my wedding party. They did a beautiful job! Each stylist was professional and committed to making each person feel beautiful. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

I love how Katie did my hair for my wedding day. She listened to what I was looking for, and exceeded my expectations. It drizzled several times throughout the day of my wedding, but we still took photos outside. I was worried it would ruin my hair, but Katie did such an amazing... Read More job, it still looked great. At the end of the night, my hair looked exactly the same as it did earlier in the day. I think that says a lot about how talented Katie is. She is wonderful at what she does, and I definitely recommend her services.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 John V

I used One Bridal for my wedding makeup this June and was very happy with the quality of the service and professionalism of the artists. Alexa and Rhonda were the artists for the day. We had seven women who got their makeup done, all of which were happy with how beautiful they... Read More looked. The artists arrived on time and got everyone done in the time frame that was projected. The makeup lasted the entire night (through the sweat and tears). I would definitely recommend One Bridal to any future brides that want to have one less thing to worry about on their big day!

Hair and Makeup at Home!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Sophia W

I had hair and makeup done for myself(bride), my mom and all 6 of my bridesmaids on the day of my wedding at my parents home. It was so relaxing to have it at home. We had brunch in the morning. Four stylists came to the house and were done with plenty of time. They even had... Read More time to do hair and make up for my brother's girlfriend which we hadn't originally planned. They were fun, easy going and listened that the girls in my wedding party didn't want a ton of eye makeup. Alexa did a great job on my hair and makeup. I made an adjustment from when we had done the trial and she added just what I wanted. While it is a bit pricey I was told by many who came that morning that it was the most relaxing wedding morning they had ever been to which to me made it totally worth it!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 karin b

I had two stylists working on eight hairdos for my bridal party as well as make up for me. The five junior bridesmaids hair were adorable and all were happy despite not looking exactly like the picture one provided. My makeup was flawless and I loved my hair; but my stylist... Read More did put my veil in backward so the hem was showing instead of the jewels. It ruined the hair a bit when I had to take it out after she left (I didn't realize it until pictures were starting), but overall the style was still in place and it still looked good. Overall, I'd say solid work and a pleasure to be around.

The BEST for Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Kristen S

I love Ami and her crew. I came in for a hair and makeup trial and left feeling like I had known Ami for years. I came in an additional two times just to try different hairstyles - I could not make up my mind. Every time I came back Ami was reassuring and supportive and did a... Read More great job. I also got my eyelashes done by Amanda - first I got them tinted, then I got extensions - obsessed. Amanda had me laughing the entire time I was on the table getting my lashes done - which - for a full eyelash extension set is approximately 2 hours. Everyone at One Bridal Company is talented and sweet and FUNNY...great people, great company. I'm terribly sad I'm moving out of state - I want to take them all with me.

Ami Christianson

Ami began her career in Madison, WI where she specialized in hair and makeup for film and television. Seven years later she opened two salon and spas. Ami brought her advanced skills to Geneva, IL in 1999 where she opened "Designs by Mon Ami". In 2004, she expanded her business and staff and opened One Salon and Bridal Company. Ami specializes in organic hair color, hair extensions, airbrush makeup, and is one of the top wedding stylists in the Chicagoland area and the United States. Recently styled and published hair and makeup in Italia Vogue and V.S. Chicago Bridal Magazines.