A comfortable and stress-free environment

Paisley Bridal was founded on the belief that every bride deserves top dollar service, no matter her budget. It is our express desire to bring the luxury of high end retailers to the budget conscious bride.

Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available

8028 Cooper Ave., Glendale, NY (718) 326-5700

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Elayna S

I bought my Allure Couture wedding dress during a trunk show Paisley was hosting back in July 2016. Katie was my consultant and she was wonderful to work with. She had everyone in my group pick a dress for me to try on and she pulled some options for me as well and we all had a... Read More ton of fun during our appointment. When I finally decided on "the one" Katie made sure to not make me feel pressured to finalize my decision just so she could make a sale. She wanted me to be completely sure I was happy with my dress and I appreciated that. After I said yes, they gave me a bottle of Prosecco and they have a cute sign you can take a photo with that says "I found the gown at Paisley." I didn't do alterations with them because it was a little out of my price range but friends of mine have used their seamstress and had no complaints. Thanks Katie and the Paisley team!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Stefanie M

Where do I begin??? I was a nervous and unsure wreck when shopping for my wedding dress. After going to a few bridal shops, I decided to give Paisley a try and I am beyond thrilled that I did. From the moment I walked in the door they made me feel welcome, comfortable and... Read More IMPORTANT. They dealt with me being unsure and changing my mind and never made me feel like it was a problem and made the entire selection process a breeze. I looked forward to every visit, including all my fittings (Yana is amazing) and was actually sad when my final fitting was upon me and I would have no reason to go there anymore. Nicole, the owner, has created an incredible environment for brides to come and find their dream dress for their big day. I cannot thank Nicole, Brooke, Yana and Katie enough for all their love, support, understanding and excitement throughout the whole process. I highly recommend anyone looking for an amazing wedding dress experience to go see the girls at Paisley Bridal—you won’t regret it!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Tatiana C

I was referred by a friend after shopping a few stores. When I walked in I was greeted by many friendly faces, and they helped me to find the perfect dress for me. From beginning to end the experience was easy and smooth. The tailor made sure I loved the way I looked in my dress... Read More until the very day before my wedding. I can't thank the ladies enough here at Paisley Bridal. They were amazing and helped make my special day amazing by making me feel absolutely beautiful in my gown.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Sara E

Paisley Bridal, Nicole and her team are amazing! The moment you walk in you feel warm and cozy, like your shopping with an old friend. There was no pressure, it wasn't overwhelming, just such ease and grace. She is familiar and so you trust her immediately and then she produces!... Read More She helped me find my dream dress! It was stunning and I felt amazing.. she also has the best tailor. Yana sculpted the dress to my body so precisely, it felt amazing. Whenever I encounter a newly engaged bride I always recommend a visit to Paisley. Nicole and her team are phenomenal! Thank you Nicole!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Nicole H

am a proud yelper, so I knew when I saw this little shop had 55+ reviews that were majority 5 stars, it was worth a shot checking it out. Katie was my consultant (such a sweetheart), and Nicole the owner is very knowledgeable about her business. I probably visited Paisley 2-3... Read More times before finding my dress, and Katie was extremely patient with my indecisiveness. She was also observant when she said that the dress I ended up with was the only one I had said the word "love" which helped me narrow it down! The quality of the dresses was just beautiful, and I could tell I couldn't have gone wrong either way. Over the next few months, they were very willing to let me come stop by whenever I wanted to try on the dress with my accessories or when I bought my veil/belt from them. I highly recommend following them on Instagram so you could know when they have sample sales or discounts on accessories! Alterations were done in 3 diff sessions, which I was surprised, I thought it would be 2. But the lady who helped me was extremely sweet and gave good advice about what adjustments should be made. My sister got very clear instructions on how to button and bustle the dress day-of, so we were set to go. It was partly my fault for not realizing it but I guess I left it up to the professionals' opinions, but the day-of, the dress was wayyyy more difficult to walk or dance in unfortunately (We French bustled it in so it looked prettier/more subtle but in hindsight should have done the other bustle so it was more off the floor). People kept stepping on it and a huge circle had to surround me every time I was on the dance floor, it was almost easier to avoid dancing! I was also disappointed to pay the full price of the flat rate for alterations when there was probably a lot less done to my ballgown than a more fitted one (especially when it was still difficult to walk in so maybe length wasn't adjusted as much as I thought it was). However, I got so many compliments all night and truly felt like a bride, spinning in that flowy fun dress all night which is exactly what I was going for!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Maria R

I'd never taken time to write reviews until now. My wedding was little more stressful to plan than I thought. My first great experience with a wedding vendor was here. I will start by saying , that as a bride to be who was very overweight at one point in life, I was dreading... Read More wedding dress shopping. My first stop Kleinfeld's of course. After countless episodes of Say yes to the dress I had to start here. I quickly realized I wasn't in the right place for me. It was over priced, overwhelming and exhausting! Then there were visits to couple other places not worth the mention. Being bigger than a size 8 leads to bridal shops telling you to use your imagination---A LOT! Then one day I stumbled upon a Paisley Bridal review and decided to take a ride there alone. The shop was beautiful. I had a warm feeling just from walking through its doors. Then I met my consultants Brooke and Nicole (the owner) and they were amazing. There was no pressure here. Try on what you want and don't worry they have big sizes! Just a beautiful collection of gowns and incredible prices. I was at the store for about two hours. When I left I had no doubt Paisley Bridal would be where I would get my dress. One trip with my sister to the shop and I ordered my dress, bought my veil and agreed to have alterations done with them. The final product was more than I could have wished for. I cried several times. This is the place for anyone who needs the extra care and patience. If your still looking for "the dress" or veil or maybe just the right price...go to Paisley Bridal.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jaclyn P

Paisley Bridal was recommended to me by two friends that had gotten their dresses there. I cannot express how wonderful the entire process was. From beginning to end, Nicole, Katie, Brooke and Yana were amazing. I truly felt like family every time I would walk in. They only want... Read More you to look and feel your best and they helped me accomplish that for my wedding day. I recommend them to all brides looking for a truly special experience while picking out the most important dress of your life!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Cynthia B

What an amazing experience. Katie was my consultant and she was wonderful, She listened and was super patient. I was so excited to find a dress that I really wanted, that was within my budget!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Katherine F

I am a full figured bride and I was looking for some salons who carried the plus sized dresses. I came upon Paisley Bridal as they were having an Allure plus size trunk show. I didn't expect much as it was my first real bridal appointment but I was overjoyed to have my first and... Read More only appointment at Paisley Bridal. When I waked in I was greeted by Brooke who happened to be my consultant, she was a bubbly and kind person who basically was a twin personality wise to me. She went over what type if dresses they had and asked me what I was looking for. She let my mom, future mother in law, as well as myself go look at dresses while pulling some they thought I would like. Brooke was amazingly helpful and was great at making me feel comfortable. I could not have asked for a better consultant. I found my dress and could not have been happier that it happened at Paisley Bridal. I would recommend this salon to anyone. The only drawback was it was HOT although it was the hottest day we have had this year it would have been nice to have air conditioning. mother in

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Tanesha R

Paisley Bridal is the ONLY place for a New York and surrounding areas bride to get her dress. My experience was priceless. Nicole is patient, kind, caring and absolutely amazing when it comes to working with brides. She gives you her complete attention during your appointment.... Read More The dresses she has in stock are beautiful and her price ranges were great. I cannot recommend Nicole and Paisley Bridal enough to everyone beginning their wedding dress search. This should definitely be ALL brides first stop. I had to come all the way from Atlanta and it was well worth it. Thanks Nicole for selling me the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Diana L

I ended up selecting a dress from another salon solely because the designer of my dress was specific to that store, but I so wish that I could have given them my business! They were an absolute delight. I worked with Katie and she was such a pleasure to deal with. She was... Read More attentive and made such an effort to get to know me to help me find dresses that fit my personality!!! I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Christina S

I'm going to miss going to Paisley Bridal (Nicole, Katie and Yana) - they were so wonderful throughout the whole process! When I first started shopping for dresses, I realized I liked a certain shade available in Essense of Australia gowns. After a bit of research, I found out... Read More that Paisley carries that line, and made an appointment to go with my mom. The shop is elegant, serene and filled with gorgeous gowns - including a wonderful selection of embellished, affordable dresses. I was in heaven! There was no pressure to commit right away, their selection is unbeatable and best of all they make the experience so enjoyable. I had gone to quite a few shops before Paisley and this beat all the others hands down. Yana worked her magic - adding beautiful straps, adding covered buttons and shortening the dress quite a bit. It fit perfectly and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you ladies!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Natalie L

Paisley Bridal is amazing! Small boutique with beautiful selections. Intimate setting that provides you one on one time with your stylist. My stylist was Katie and she was absolutely amazing. She was extremely thorough and I felt completely at ease and comfortable with her. She... Read More began by discussing the styles I liked and disliked and then showed me around the store. Unlike other stores I was not rushed and really felt like I was given the time I deserved. Needless to say, I found my dress and I can't wait to go back !!!! Paisley Bridal is a must for all brides.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Amanda C

Paisley Bridal is the best! After visiting several different shops in the tri-state area, I decided to go to Paisley Bridal because of their amazing reviews. I felt so welcomed by Nicole and the other employees. I never felt rushed when trying to find a dress and accessories.... Read More Instead, Nicole took her time to find me the perfect dress. She was also honest about accessories, which was super helpful. Alterations also went very well because they have a fantastic seamstress in house! My dress fit like a glove and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Skip the big stores where you are rushed and limited to a number of dresses and go to Paisley Bridal instead!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Vanessa M

I went to a few other places before checking out Paisley Bridal (with my husband!!). I never really felt comfortable at any of the other salons - they were always a bit too girly or pushy and didn’t really understand what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I had a better idea... Read More about what I didn’t want, rather than what I wanted.Nicole was super patient with me and after I tried on a few I chose, she picked out some really good options that allowed me to narrow it down to two dresses my husband and I really liked. I ended up coming back with my mother and mother-in-law a few more times before making my final decision and Nicole and Katie were always giving many options and suggestions, which were very helpful. I chose an asymmetrical trumpet gown from Stella York and customized it with a beautiful belt from Allure. Nicole was always easy to reach whenever I had any questions, always sent appointment reminders, etc. She felt like an immediate friend, who really just wanted to help, and not at all like a salesperson. Since I was between sizes, Nicole recommended I go with the corset back (which was something I originally did not want) but made me realize that it would be the most flexible and forgiving for any weight fluctuations. When it came time for my fittings, Yana was the best! She totally understood how I wanted the dress to look and made sure that I could breathe, sit and dance in my fitted corset back gown! It ended up being a great choice that I didn’t realize I would love as much as I did. Everyone in the salon was so cheerful the day I came to pick up my dress and I could not be happier about the service, and the quality of the dress. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Julia V

I don't have enough lovely words to describe my amazing experience with Paisley Bridal. From dress selection (Nicole was incredible to work with and infinitely patient!) to alterations (Yana is a gem and super talented), every interaction was simply wonderful. In choosing a... Read More dress, I made an appointment on a Sunday and had the entire store to myself for that time. I along with my bridesmaids had our selection of the most beautiful dresses, many priced under $2000. There was no rush, and in some cases I tried on dresses multiple times to compare. I was so glad to say yes to the dress on that very same day. From that day till my wedding, communication was easy and stress-free and service was top notch. I'll be steering all my engaged girlfriends toward Paisley Bridal - working with them was easily one of my favorite decisions in the wedding-planning process. Thank you for being amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Jessica S

Nicole and her team at Paisley Bridal are nothing short of amazing! When looking for my wedding dress I went to Paisley Bridal spontaneously because it was local and my mom would be able to come, since she can't handle all the walking/transportation in Manhattan. Well looking... Read More for further and within my hour appointment I found my perfect dream dress with Nicole. I explained to her what I did and didn't like and she had my try on everything to make sure before we ruled anything out. When I found things I liked, she was able to fine me a perfect dress that had everything I wanted on it. Fast forward an entire year, with the most perfect veil, fittings and alterations, I was a fairy tale bride at my dream wedding. Every single person complimented my dress, and said I looked straight out of a magazine. And they were right it was perfect! But it wasn't just about the dress it was about the experience. I was the only bride in the store during my fitting, Nicole made me feel like I was the only bride ever. She helped me feel amazing, and even let me visit my dress to show my mother-in-law and friends before a fitting. I cannot thank her and her team enough!!! <3

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Helena J

I am so happy I found Paisley Bridal on Yelp. After visiting 3 other stores I was getting a little nervous about finding the right dress. The first few stores I went to didn't allow you to look through the racks and instead asked for what you thought you wanted and brought a... Read More few dresses to you. One also had a limit on the number of dresses you could try on per appointment, and another refused to tell me the designer and style in fear I'd order it somewhere else. Many of the samples at other shops were pretty worn out. Paisley was different- all of the samples were clean and new, they actually made me a list of dress styles I liked with the prices noted, and they had a wide range of options. I also really liked being able to look through the racks, and I felt much more comfortable and confident I'd find the right dress. Katie was extremely helpful in finding dress suggestions for me to try and talking me through each dress including what I liked or didn't like. She immediately put me at ease. Nicole is also super warm and knowledgeable. I appreciate that Paisley has a range of price points and were conscious of my budget as I searched. You can just feel that Nicole and Katie want to help you find the perfect dress for you- you will never feel rushed or like they are keeping any information from you. Finally, during alterations the seamstress Yana has been wonderful. Each time I've gone in she has been very meticulous about each alteration. I have lost a little weight leading up to the wedding and each time she made sure to take in my dress in the appropriate places to make sure it is a perfect fit. I have my final pick up next week and feel totally confident it will be perfect. I can't say enough good things about the shop, I really had such a great experience and it has been the easiest part of my wedding planning process. Thank you Paisley Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Emily N

Nicole and the girls at Paisley are a dream come true! I have always had body image issues, so I was actually dreading dress shopping. I decided to start at Paisley because it was local and I instantly fell in love. I told Nicole I wanted to try on each style of dress to see... Read More which looked best. She let me walk around and pull some dresses I thought I liked. Nicole was calm and soft-spoken. She let me run the appointment and I never felt like my opinion was swayed by hers. Each dress I tried on was stunning, but there was always something I either loved or didn't like. She listened to me each time I said something and finally said "my favorite part, now I get to pick!" She used everything I said about other dresses and found a few more. The first one I tried on out of her picks wound up being my dress. My maid of honor started crying the moment I walked out because it was perfect! I cannot make decisions that quickly though, so she wrote down the information for me just in case I wanted to look for the dress somewhere else. Within a month I wound up back at Paisley and ordered that dress. Nicole never pressured me. I respected her knowledge and opinions. We were in constant contact throughout the process. She let me take some accessories and veils to my hair and makeup trials. She let me come in to try on my dress really just because I missed it. I got my alterations done there also and every time I walked into Paisley I felt like I was walking into a friends house. The atmosphere is so comfortable and all the girls that work there are lovely. I purchased my veil and headband through Paisley as well. The process was so easy and the ladies at Paisley made everything so enjoyable. They always made me feel like the most beautiful bride. Nicole picks her dresses and designers very carefully to make sure they are high quality but affordable. Her selection is amazing. I highly recommend Paisley to any bride!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Shannon Grace

Paisley Bridal was my first and only stop when I purchased my wedding dress last summer. The moment I had my first appointment to look at dresses, I knew my search was over. Nicole provides personalized service that makes you, the bride, feel special. I loved that she only... Read More scheduled one bridal appointment at a time, so you and you guests basically have the shop to yourselves. This was so important to me since I was actually a bit scared and self-conscious about trying on wedding dresses. Nicole saw my insecurity and made me feel comfortable the entire time. I immediately began having fun! I also did not want a white or ivory dress. I had my heart set on blush pink, and Nicole helped me find a beautiful pink Allure gown that exceeded my expectations. Yana, the seamstress, altered it beautifully. The day of my wedding, I received nothing but compliments on my unique dress choice. I want to add that Paisley Bridal also sells beautiful accessories. Almost everything I wore was from them. After I purchased my gown last August, I went back in November and purchased my veil, garter, and headband during the accessory sample sale. They do not sell shoes, but I loved the sample ones they had for brides to wear during fittings that I actually located the pair and bought them from Badgley Mischka. Thank you, Nicole and Yana, for making me look beautiful on my wedding day. Paisley Bridal is truly a gem in the bridal/wedding dress business. I felt like family there, and I'm actually sorry the wedding is over because I miss going there. I enjoyed my experience at Paisley and cannot emphasize enough how wonderful they are. S&S 07.15.16

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Timeka B

I had been to three other stores before coming here and I wish I would've came here first. The collection of dresses that they have are beautiful and the way they are organized is so helpful. Katie was the best!!! She asked me right away if there was a dress that I had in mind... Read More and what I liked so far from everything that I had tried on. She was able to break down each section of dresses for me and unlike the other stores I had been to, she said that I could try on as many as I needed to. She was super patient and knew that I was feeling overwhelmed with making a decision. She sat there with me while I went back and forth on two dresses and let me play the song that I had planned for my wedding day so that it would help with my decision. The prices are great and if you are trying to stay within a budget, the selection is amazing. I said yes to my dream dress at Paisley Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Vanessa F

I had the most amazing experience at Paisley Bridal. Nicole helped me pick my dream wedding dress... She was patient and very attentive and definitely not pushy. It was the first place that I went searching for my dress and I am so happy it was because she made this special day... Read More a great experience. Also Yanna made all the alterations necessary for it to fit perfectly. She made suggestions that I never thought of to make it as comfortable and "danceable " as possible. I highly recommend Paisley bridal and I already do to friends and family who recently got engaged and/or will soon. Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Tarrah F

After a few experiences that were less than stellar I had almost given up on that 'dream' day of picking my perfect bridal gown. That was until I read about Paisley Bridal and quickly made an appointment. Nicole and all of her staff are extremely sweet and well-informed. From... Read More just a very brief conversation with Nicole during my very first visit, her dress picks were on-point with my style and preference. She also stayed well within my budget (even exceedingly lower with some picks). I ended up choosing one of the dresses she had picked out for me! I knew it was 'the one' as soon as she buttoned it up, but she still suggested that I try on the one other dress I hadn't tried on yet, just to be sure. Showing that she wasn't just in it for 'the sell'. The salon is adorable (chandelier and all). After choosing my dress, Nicole sent me a handwritten thank you note for choosing her salon for my big day. I couldn't have smiled bigger when receiving that (who sends written notes anymore? Amazing!). The whole experience was tip top - from a communication standpoint to each fitting appointment. The seamstress was also excellent. She knew exactly what I was looking for in terms of how my dress fit, and didn't care how many times I wanted a slight altering to it. The day I picked up my dress, we all got teary-eyed (happy tears!). There was never a care that I would arrive with a certified troop (mom, soon-to-be mother in law and sister in law, best friend/bridesmaid, sister, etc.) in fact, it was welcomed and PS the dressing room was big enough to fit all of them!. I really couldn't have wished for a better experience as a bride who is relatively chill and stress-free (but somewhat picky in her dress choice). I can't end this review without commenting on the curation of the dresses in the store. Though not all were my style, per se, they were ALL beautiful, one after the other. You can tell they were picked with thought. I do want to mention that I also got my veil from Paisley. It was an adorable pouf (a la Sex in the City) and something I couldn't find anywhere (but the illusive Pinterest of course). Paisley had it. They even attached a clip on it for me, to add some bling! This was not the most convenient location to travel to (coming from Bay Ridge, Brooklyn) but it was worth every mile! Please, visit Paisley! If I could scream it on the rooftops, I would!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

I was unaware that Paisley Bridal was less than a mile from my house when my daughter went shopping for her gown in Manhattan. The store she bought it from was already booked past her wedding date and we had to find our own seamstress. That was when I found Paisley Bridal and... Read More called to see if they could help me with alterations. I spoke with Nicole, the owner, who was very nice and professional. I explained my situation and she said I couldn't have the gown altered at her store but she gave me the name and number of an experienced seamstress in my neighborhood. I am sorry we did not know about Paisley sooner. We just returned to the store to purchase a beautiful comb for my daughter's hair. I would highly recommend this business and am very happy to be able to give this review.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Brittany M

Paisley bridal is amazing, I don't live close by but the travel was so worth it. They have an amazing selection for all shapes and sizes and the dresses are all priced amazing, my dress looks like it cost a million bucks but was below my budget! the owner Nicole is the... Read More sweetest, everyone else and my seamstress were so great. I can't rave enough! You will for sure find a dress if you come here and have a great experience. Can't wait to wear my dress in two weeks for my wedding!!!