Pamela Butler Makeup Artist/The Beauty Patrol

Louisville Kentucky, Southern indiana, Lexington, Kentucky

Airbrush or Traditional Makeup and Hair Styling

As a Professional Makeup Artist for over 22 yrs, Pamela has provided the Kentucky area brides with polished, impeccable, and photogenic makeup applications. Airbrushing or traditional makeup is available with or without faux lashes. Pamela has the unique ability to create looks that are customized to the bride whether it's the most natural or full glamour. Her kit contains high quality products most suitable for weddings and photography. Don't wait too long, she books up quickly!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

7102 S. Waterson Trail, Louisville, KY Louisville Kentucky, Southern indiana, Lexington, Kentucky (502) 939-4258

A-list Celebrity Treatment

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amanda F

Hiring Pamela Butler and her assistant Louisa to do make-up for my wedding was the best decision l could have ever made. Having worked in the PR industry in Nashville for several years, I had the privilege of being around many top celebrity make-up artists in the biz, yet few... Read More compare to Pamela. Her professionalism, ability to match a photo of a make-up look you like precisely, and knowledge of what techniques complement a person's individual features the most make her stand out from other make-up artists in the Louisville area with whom I did trial runs previously. By the time we were ready for the wedding, my girls and I felt like A-list celebrities (and looked like them, too!) :) I would highly recommend Pamela to anyone looking to have a stunning, red carpet look on their wedding day.

What a wonderful start to my wedding.

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Rachel M

Pamela came through for me as my previous makeup artist canceled last minute. She was extremely professional, and patient with me and others she did makeup for on my wedding day. She instantly felt like a member of the wedding and was so pleasant and easy to talk to. Not only... Read More was she extremely professional, she has a true gift with makeup. She gave me a flawless look for my day that allowed me to feel truly beautiful and to capture some very special photographs that we may treasure for a lifetime.I would highly recommend Pamela, and have already assured her I will be back for any makeup services in the future. Thank you Pamela, Rachel

Pamela's a real BEAUTY!

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Leah M

Pamela created a timeless, elegant look for me on both my wedding day and reception day. She also did both my sister’s and mother’s make-up too, and they both looked flawless! She is so personable and FAST! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for ANY look, wedding,... Read More prom, special event, date night, ANYTHING! Pamela and her services are truly wonderful.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Allison R

Awesome beauty team! Pam and Brooke made me and my girls feel and look amazing for my special day. They both are so kind and talented with makeup and hair. Highly recommend to future brides!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Elizabeth Grace S

Pamela was amazing. All of my girls looked stunning and my make up lasted all night. Not to mention she was so easy to work with. She even worked my mother in law and sister in law in a pinch! She was very professional but also very personable. I felt so beautiful on my big day... Read More because of her!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Paige B

Pam and her crew did such an amazing job on my girls, family and my makeup! Pam you are truly so talented and such a joy to work with. Thank you for making our day extra special!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Natalie R

Pam, Brooke, and Alexis were fantastic to work with! I did a hair and make up trial 6 months prior to the wedding and knew they were a great fit! They are so professional and interacted well with the moms, bridesmaids (5), and flower girls (2) alike! They worked great with a... Read More variety of skin tones and hair textures. Everyone looked great and it was a pleasure working with them!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Amanda M

Pam Butler was absolutely fabulous to work with and she made me and my girls look absolutely gorgeous 😍 she's very professional, yet fun and spunky at the same time! We all loved her! I thoroughly enjoyed having her as my makeup artist, and I highly recommend her to any future... Read More brides. She won't disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Lauren S

Most incredible makeup and hair experience...ever! I wear "full-glam" just about every day. Naturally, I was terrified that any makeup artist would simply make me look like my normal self. Pamela listened and made me look like the bride I had always wanted to be! Thank you... Read More SO much Brooke & Pam for making me feel beautiful on my special day! Love the beauty patrol!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erin D

Louisa did mine and my bridal party's makeup for my wedding and she is FANTASTIC!!! She really took her time to make sure that I looked gorgeous and my makeup turned out better than expected.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Amanda E

Louisa did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos. She was amazing! She really took into account my vision for how I wanted to look during my shoot and she hit the nail on the head! I looked exactly how I wanted and even better. My hair is naturally very thin and I am very... Read More self conscious about it but she made it look great and for once it didn't look thin at all! I felt beautiful for my pictures. She was also very fun to be around and made me feel very comfortable. It was like talking with one of my girlfriends. I highly recommend her and everyone at this company.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Tristan M

Pamela and her team did an absolutely amazing job! I would HIGHLY recommend! Thank you, again, Pamela and Brooke - I couldn't have been more impressed!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

Pam did the make-up for me, my bridesmaids and my mom on my wedding day. She is absolutely amazing! Everyone loved their make-up, especially me. I did not have to touch up or anything the entire day and night! [it was a long day of festivities and travel from one location to... Read More another per tradition]. I got so many compliments and the make-up photographed so well. I have recommended Pam to other girls and will do so ALWAYS. Thank you Pam, you are great!! :)

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Margaret C

Pamela is wonderful!! She was very patient during the trial run to ensure the makeup was exactly as I wanted it...even though coming in I had no idea what I actually wanted. On the wedding day, Pamela came to our hotel, arrived on time, and was very professional throughout. My... Read More makeup looked just as it did during the trial. She even paid attention to the little details, like covering my veil to make sure the airbrush makeup did not get on it. I would definitely hire Pamela again!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Batoul A

Pamela was such a delight to work with on the day of my wedding! She's very friendly, was on time, had a great attitude, and did a fantastic job! I couldn't have asked for someone better than Pam! :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Miranda H

Pamela was amazing from start to finish. Our run through went incredibly well, and everything was perfect day of the wedding also. You will not regret using her for your wedding. She is a true professional in her field. Everyone looked AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Miranda H

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Stephanie R

Pamela did the makeup for my entire bridal party. She made sure to cater to each girl's style and everyone loved their makeup! My wedding was on the hottest day in July and my makeup held up after pictures outside in 97 degree heat! I'd recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Casie R

I enlisted Pam Butler for my wedding makeup for myself and my wedding party. Pam is truly the best at what she does! She and 1 other girl from The Beauty Patrol managed to have myself, my 9 bridesmaids, my mom and her friend all ready to go and beautiful, on time! Our makeup... Read More stayed flawless all night and would have until the morning if I had not washed my face. We all looked so beautiful and natural. I highly recommend Pam and The Beauty Patrol for professional makeup.

Reviewed on 2/21/2016

The Best!! I can't begin to express how happy I was with my first experience with Pam Butler! I say first because I will definitely call her for future events and recommend her to anyone who wants to look their best for a special day. Pam did mine and my wedding parties make... Read More up for my wedding this weekend and was absolutely amazing! She took the time to look at pictures of make up looks we liked and reproduced them beautifully, along with her own professional touch. She did a wonderful job on both of our mothers, as well as the teens in our wedding party. I highly recommend Pam without reservation. She made everyone look and feel beautiful and special. Thank you Pam!!

In Love with Pam and The Beauty Patrol!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Madison B

I don't even know where to start with this review! I was planning my Louisville wedding from afar, and planning every detail myself (no wedding planner!). Pam came recommended to me by my photographer, who had worked with her previously. Pam was always quick to respond to my... Read More phone calls and emails and was extremely laid back and easy to work with. Pam allowed me to have my trial the day of my engagement pictures, which was perfect because I got a feel for how her style matched with what I envisioned - plus I looked flawless for my pictures! I know some other artists in the area won't allow you to have your trial for engagement pictures and make you pay extra - so this was just another reason why Pam was so great! On the big day - Pam brought another member from The Beauty Patrol with her, since there were 10 of us total that needed our makeup done. Pam and Michaela made us all feel so beautiful! Plus, they were so FUN to work with! I wish I lived in Louisville, so I could hang out with them! haha ... We were all laughing while we got ready. Every single one of my bridesmaids felt so gorgeous and couldn't have been happier with their makeup. The ages of the girls ranged from my 15 year old sister, to my friends in their 20's, to my mom and MIL, in their 50's. Each of them looked so beautiful and the style matched each of their age/personality so well! I could go on and on! Hire Pam and The Beauty Patrol Team! You will be so happy and feel relaxed and beautiful on your big day!

2016-01-24T21:29:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the feedback! We loved being a part of your big day. What a fantastic family and wedding party. We had some laughs!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 krissia c

Pam is so great! She listens to you and understands and creates exactly what it is that you envision. She's done my make up several times and never disappoints! I highly recommend her for weddings and any special occasions where professional make up is needed! I've even used her... Read More for my family pictures because her make up photographs beautifully! Love ya Pam!

2015-11-03T09:09:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks Krissia! You have a great family. I am so happy that we met!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

She is truly the best make up arist around I have came to her in ever big event to the smallest and never left not being happy the best part about going to Pam it worry free you never have a smallest bit a fear that your not going to leave beautiful thanks doll for ever thing... Read More you do your party girl Maggie xoxo

2015-11-03T09:10:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks Maggie! You go party girl!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Danielle U

Pamela Butler was wonderful and so professional throughout our wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone. She even helped me find another hairdresser when my first hairdresser backed out on me just a couple on months away from my wedding day.

2015-11-03T09:12:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Danielle! What a gorgeous wedding! Every wedding has a crisis so I am thankful yours was one we could resolve! Best wishes to you and your new husband!

Happy bride

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kate M

Pamela recently did full makeup for myself, my mother and sister for my wedding. She did a beautiful job on all of us. Very natural looks that photographed beautifully and held up through a few tears. First time I'd had my makeup done professionally with airbrushing and lashes,... Read More overall ecstatic with Pamela! She understood what I wanted and made me feel beautiful and confident the day of my wedding.

2015-11-03T09:15:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Those tears are always there on such an emotional day and I am happy that you all were pleased with my services! Everyone should have their makeup done for all their big events!

Pamela McCain-Butler

As a professional makeup artist in the Louisville, Kentucky area for 22 years Pamela Butler has provided services with a strong desire to involve her clients in creating their desired look. Pamela has also achieved several levels of certification for makeup artistry through MAC Cosmetics. In addition to bridal, Pamela is also skilled at makeup needs for photography, film, commercial and runway. Pamela is a respected and accomplished in the beauty industry by her peers. "My joy is when I make people love the way they look to themselves and others."