Professional DJ's, Unique Photography & Lighting

We are celebrating over twenty years of excellence in customer service. Our engaging DJs and elegant lighting are the key ingredients to an unforgettable wedding. We now offer the MOST affordable photography! Many unique options including: $495 WIFI photo booths, up lighting, shadow entrance & Video

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

215 Carriage Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 401-5320

The Best Out There

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lindsay M

On October 17, 2015, DJ Steve from Party Time Productions was a huge part of one of the best days of my life. My wife and I chose DJ Steve and Party Time Productions as the DJ for our wedding because his company had done such an amazing job at my brother’s wedding back in... Read More November 2013. DJ Steve is an entertainer, there is no doubt about it. I truly believe that the show DJ Steve put on during our wedding reception will by talked about for a long, long time. Before DJ Steve from Party Time Productions brought down the house at our wedding, my wife and I met with him on 2 separate occasions. DJ Steve was extremely easy to get a hold of. Whether it was through email, text or by phone, DJ Steve was always there to talk. The meetings with DJ Steve were relaxed as DJ Steve is very easy going and possesses a great sense of humor. One of the best traits that my wife and I first noticed was DJ Steve’s willingness to be flexible. DJ Steve had a ton of great ideas to ensure our wedding reception would be fun and a blast for our guests. However, my wife and I had our own agenda that included specific songs and requests. Not only was DJ Steve willing to comply with our requests, but he implemented them perfectly. DJ Steve played what we wanted to hear, but he also did so in a way that kept the dance floor packed. My wife and I had about 185 guests at our wedding reception. When I say the dance floor was full all night, I mean it. DJ Steve catered to the young and the old, those who love to get funky and those that are more inclined to slow dance. The excited look on our guest’s faces when their favorite song blared through the reception was priceless. I’m a professional wrestling fan and my wife tolerates it. However, we both wanted a unique entrance for ourselves and our wedding party. We picked the wrestling entrance themes that our parents and wedding party would come out to and asked DJ Steve to mix it together to create a memorable first impression for our guests. Although DJ Steve admitted to not watching or being very familiar with professional wrestling, he was up for the task. Our crowd roared with cheers and laughter as we entered the reception area. It was AWESOME!!!! Party Time Productions entertained our guests from about 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm. I’ll say it again, DJ Steve entertained our guests. He just didn’t play music, he entertained. DJ Steve was so well received, that when he announced that he had to start bringing our party to an end at 10:30 pm, he was “booed” mercifully. With a smirk on his face, he played more songs as our guests seemed to never want the night to end. How can you tell when you found the perfect DJ??? How about when your guests can’t stand the thought of him ending the evening. Although the night eventually had to end, I know my wife and me, along with all our guests had an absolutely fabulous evening. If anyone reading this wants a DJ that is affordable, flexible, experienced, knowledgeable, personable and most of all FUN, I highly recommend DJ Steve and Party Time Productions as your one stop for a guaranteed perfect wedding reception.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Lacey M

Party time productions not only met our expectations but exceeded ! DJ Doug had our families on their feet all night, guest are still talking about our reception and how great the party was. Todd was our photographer and let's just say our friends have been liking our photos... Read More nonstop. They captured our emotions and day perfectly. Doug and Todd made our day one that not only can we not stop talking about our day but neither can our guests! Our guests danced so much they were sore the next day! Hands down the best company around! We will be back for many more services and I know our guests will be too. Thank you for sharing and making our day one that we will never forget !

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Sara E

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Party-time Productions. Our wedding was over Memorial Day weekend and we booked DJ Steve and his wife Bekah from Looking Glass Photography. From the very beginning, Steve was helpful and offered his thoughts and suggestions to us to... Read More make sure that our reception was everything that we wanted it to be. He made a point to email or text to see how things were progressing and if he could offer any help or answer questions. It took me forever to make a music list, but in the end, I trusted Steve to choose the rights songs....he knew exactly when we needed and when we needed it…….a "group" dance, when to slow things down, and when to incorporate those special requests, all while keeping the dance floor packed! I honestly wish, we could have kept dancing all night long! The music was exactly what we wanted, and I could not have asked for a better DJ, he was AWESOME! He wants you to have fun and enjoy your day, and he will make sure that you get that! Bekah....is simply AWESOME, and her sense of humor and professionalism show that! She did our engagement photos and they were amazing...I loved them. She was VERY patient with us, and was able to give us everything we needed/asked for. Prior to the wedding, I provided her with a list of all of the pictures that I wanted to her ahead of time. We planned out the day, when to arrive at the hotel, transportation, what we were looking for in regards to the pictures. Throughout the day, she would check the list and ask if there was anything else we wanted. She is very professional, fun, made us relax, and can put up with a bridezilla! (HAHAHA!) I recommend booking both Party-time Productions AND Looking Glass Photography......you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Brynn W

Steve and Doug DJ'ed at my February wedding. They did a fantastic job! We received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was and what a nice job the DJ's did. Everyone was out on the dance floor the entire reception. Another special detail was the secret speeches that my... Read More groom and I surprised our parents with prior to the father-daughter and mother-son dances. It meant so much to my dad to have that special moment! It really was so special and one of the most memorable parts of the day

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kathryn T

Steve Lebo was our DJ from Party Time Productions and Bekah Lebo our Photographer and they were both amazing! We had a lot of weird, non-traditional songs we wanted played at our wedding and Steve never told us no. He understood the importance and explained very clearly how to... Read More get what I needed. He even made my ridiculous request of carefully timing my walk down the aisle a possibility. (Which made the whole wedding for me!) In addition, like an amazing DJ he knew how to keep the party rolling and made sure everything went off without a hitch! Bekah was a delight to deal with as well. She was down to earth and fun to be with. She is also the only person who has ever taken a good photo of my husband and myself. She was willing to freeze her butt off in the cold to take the pictures we wanted, but did so efficiently so that our families and friends didn't have to be cold for long. Both Steve and Bekah were amazing to work with. They were easygoing, and helpful. They listened to what we wanted and translated to something that worked and gave us what we wanted for our wedding. I highly recommend Partytime Productions to anyone looking for an amazing wedding. They are willing to go the extra mile to make your day what you want it, and their knowledge makes you feel like you are in good hands.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Brittany B

Steve Lebo from Party Time Productions was absolutely wonderful to work with! We used them for our DJ service as well as up lighting and the wifi photo booth, and everything was great! From the first point of contact, Steve was super attentive and was eager to make sure that our... Read More wedding was memorable. He is very thorough and detailed during the planning process, to ensure that you have the exact personalization that you want! At our reception, Steve was funny and interactive with us and our guests, and I don't recall a moment when there wasn't anyone on the dance floor! I was highly satisfied working with Steve, and would definitely recommend him to others! Oh, and the wifi photo booth was a big hit for our guests - I would highly suggest it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jessica L

Ron from Party Time Productions was great! He did an awesome job for our October 8 wedding. I tried to be a hands off bride for many things...I gave Ron free reign to do whatever he thought was best. This was mostly great (besides an unwanted toast that was given, but that's... Read More family for you!!). Pros: - Ron did my ceremony music perfectly! We never rehearsed it (heck, I told him to just pick the arrangements he liked best) so I'm super impressed that he got the mood and timing absolutely perfect. I could barely speak during my vows, yet the volume from the mic was crisp and clear. Guests said it sounded great, despite the fact that I felt like I was whispering. - Ron, our assigned DJ, did an excellent job picking songs. We barely picked any must plays, and instead left it up to Ron to play what he thought was best. - Most of our younger guests were up and dancing! Several guests told me we put on a great party -- and I know that's partially due to the music setting good vibes. - Lighting was great! I really wanted my dance floor to be a party, and the dance floor lights that came with the package were perfect. - We booked 2 uplights, and they were absolutely perfect. Just the right touch of color. to make our venue pop. I'm not a huge fan of uplighting (I think it looks like a corny high school prom when overdone) but decided to go with something minimal. Glad I did! - Ron did a great job vetting people's requests...he didn't play what didn't fit the mood. - Ron kept me on schedule, which was must appreciated! He told me when it was time to dance, cut the cake, etc. He even worked with the caterer to re-arrange some of our events that didn't quite make sense on my timeline. I didn't have to make any decisions...just follow directions! That was very welcome. Cons: - The owner, Steve, was a bit over the top with his sales tactics. I was close to moving on to find somebody else (aggressive sales tactics make me want to run away), but I'm glad I stuck around since Ron was great. - It's not very cheap, so maybe not an option for brides on a tight budget. Not saying it's not worth it -- I'm very happy with what I paid! - I didn't realize Ron was bringing an assistant (I should have asked!!) so I didn't arrange for a vendor meal for him. The caterer said they took care of everything though, so I guess it wasn't an issue. ) - They let the father of the bride give an unapproved speech, which was probably understandable since I told them to have free reign and do whatever. I *knew* I should have told them not to allow anybody to speak if they weren't on the script. But what kind of DJ denies the father of the bride?? I do! LOL. I'm *not* mad that they did...just mad at myself for not thinking ahead. So overall -- THANK YOU Ron for such an amazing night! I wanted to provide my pros and cons here for the most open and honest review, but don't let that make you think I had a negative experience whatsoever.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sydney M

We met Steve Lebo the owner of Party-Time Productions at a bridal show. We instantly clicked with him as he didn't treat us like "just another couple" like some of the other production companies do. We hired him to perform a wedding ceremony and reception on September 17th.... Read More Steve was always there during the planning process to answer any and all questions. The thing we liked most about Steve was that he made sure that our event was personalized to us. Steve wanting to give us a perfect experience had us send him links to make sure that the music we wanted him to play during the ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and that we didn't have any surprises. The reception was another story, he made sure everyone was introduced properly, played excellent music during dinner, and even showed the Best Man and Maid of Honor how to speak in the microphone so that they could be heard clearly. Once the dancing started, he kept people on the dance floor all night, we have never seen a dance floor that was crowded for that long at any other weddings we have been to. Our family and friends really enjoyed the Shoelywed game that Steve prepared for us. The party was non-stop fun! Our family and friends said that they had a blast. My husband said when we met Steve that the DJ was one of the most important things and how they can make or break a wedding. Steve certainly did not disappoint! Steve's attention to detail, personalization, and getting to know us better is the reason why our wedding rocked!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Molly W

My only request for the wedding was for it to be the best night of my life. Small order, right? Steve and his staff exceeded our expectations. It was beyond the best night. All of my guests have reached out to say how much fun it was to dance all night. He literally had everyone... Read More on the dance floor the whole night. I kept waiting for a song I didn't like to come on so I could take a bathroom break and it never happened. I would recommend him to anyone. ALSO, his wife was my photographer. She did an amazing job. My husband didn't even complain once about taking too many pictures! It was the perfect amount and she was so supportive during the whole process. I love one stop shopping and booking the DJ and the photographer in one sitting was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Brittany B

Steve was our DJ for our wedding this past September and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He kept everyone dancing and the flow of the events moving at a good pace! Steve had been very detailed and accessible throughout the entire process. Never once did I have a hard... Read More time getting in touch with him and that was a major stress reliever! I would recommend him and his team anyway!!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren B

We had DJ Steve for our wedding in September. He did an awesome job of keeping our guests on the dance floor all evening and in sticking to the timeline we had created. Guests also loved the photobooth option that the company provided and that was a big hit! There were a few... Read More minor issues during the evening with the service. First, we only had 2-3 songs on our "must play" list, and when one of them was requested by the mother of the groom, Steve told her that he didn't have it. She asked if it would be possible to have the song played on her iPhone over the speakers which he was not agreeable to (which is fine, it's his equipment! It was just important to us). Second, several of our guests did mention that DJ Steve did not have some songs that had been requested and that a few songs were actually repeated during the evening. In addition, at the end of the evening, the second shuttle announcement was not made and a lot of our guests were lingering around. When a bridal party member asked DJ Steve to make the announcement, he stated he couldn't since he had already started packing up and told her to go to the center of the dance floor to yell the announcement. Lastly, my husband and I did not personally appreciate receiving a text message from DJ Steve on the evening of our wedding (after the reception) asking for a rave review. Overall, we were pretty satisfied but the above mentioned issued lowered the overall quality of our experience.

2017-01-19T08:55:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lauren for the feedback. We strive to exceed expectations and although we are sorry we may have fell short...We also feel it important to address some of your points to clarify. Since we were under a tent far away from any... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Brienne M

DJ Doug was amazing! We ended up with a 30 minute "rain delay" (read: my husband and I got stuck across the street under someone's porch and couldn't get to our venue in the downpour) and DJ Doug played it so cool. He kept the guests from panicking when we weren't there and... Read More helped us get back on track after dinner. I was afraid we'd have to cut out some of our planned songs, but he helped us to go from 30 minutes behind to only 5! All throughout the night he was checking in with my mom and I, making sure everything was okay. At one point he saw me a little hot and sweaty, heading outside for a quick break, and he came over to ask me if I was okay. He suggested a "sing along" to allow everyone to cool off. It was great! You don't always think of your DJ as being attentive to the needs of the bride and groom, they seem to be a mere figure in the background, but DJ Doug was totally in tune with what we were feeling. He did shout-outs, joked around, and just generally kept the crowd engaged. We were in constant contact with DJ Doug and we felt like we were truly able to customize our experience. I was initially afraid of my DJ coming across as campy and "game-showy" but DJ Doug was far from that! Party Time Productions lets you pick how interactive you want your DJ to be. Beyond that, I felt like DJ Doug was able to read the room and use his expertise to keep the party going. He played all of our requests in the perfect order. Literally everyone was dancing. People keep calling my mom and I to tell us how much fun they had! The best compliment I can give DJ Doug isn't from me, by from my sister. My sister and maid of honor has decided to hire DJ Doug for her upcoming wedding in 2018. Nothing says "amazing" like repeat business!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Christa J

I called party time productions only for a photo booth. I wound up getting that and a whole lot more!! Dj Doug was the BEST dj ever!! He filled our reception with energy and laughter all night. Our guests commented all night how great he was! He literally had us dancing all... Read More night. He even helped with our timeline and lighting suggestions. I would definitely recommend him. And Jordan did our video. He was great too, even willing to fill in as photographer when ours wasn't feeling well. This company definitely knows what they are doing! Thank you all for providing us with a lifetime of great memories!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jennifer K

We found PTP on this website and had a fantastic experience with Steve and DJ Keith. They were easy to work with and very communicative. Steve is open to working with you to create the experience that you want. Using their website was helpful not only for DJ services, but we... Read More used it to organize the rest of the wedding. The timeline they provide is what we used for the flow of the whole event. They worked in sync with our event location and coordinator. DJ Keith created an awesome atmosphere. We received an infinite number of compliments on the music, asking if he could compile a soundtrack for our wedding. The flow was great and kept the party moving. People were on the dance floor all night. Keith checked in on multiple occasions to make sure everything was sounding good and if we wanted to make any changes. He was very engaged. We had a fantastic experience and would definitely recommend their services!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Becky O

Steve was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. When we first met with Steve we knew he would be great, but he went above and beyond anything we ever expected!! Steve was so easy to talk to and answered any questions ( no matter how stupid they sounded) quickly and efficiently. My husband and I... Read More were at ease during the reception because Steve helped throw a great party. He even surprised us with a few of his own ideas based off our entrance music and everyone LOVED it. We give Steve and party time productions our highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Abigail A

My now husband and I did some research about DJs in the Pittsburgh area and came across Party-Time Productions. Although they were slightly more expensive than we had in mind, we have heard from our friends and family who got married before us that a good DJ will be more... Read More expensive than the lame ones, who are usually cheap. Once we spoke to Steve, we knew we wanted to hire this company. What an awesome salesman/personality he had! Once we decided what add ons we wanted (Uplighting, ceremony music, etc), he emailed us a contract and our own personal login for their website-where we were in charge of personalizing what we wanted from our DJ. We were assigned Doug to do the deed and he contacted us right away. He set up dates and times for our phone meetings before the big day, where he went over the online info we filled in (such as bridal party names, special songs, requests, uplight colors, etc). Doug has such a funny personality-I knew from the start we would enjoy is presence at our wedding. When the big day came, he introduced himself to me and went over some last minute details...he made sure to let me know that all of the "set details" were flexible and we could play anything by ear (first dances/cake cutting/etc etc) so that made me relax and feel like we weren't on a strict schedule. Our reception was awesome! I didn't like the color of the lights he had first set up, and he was quick to reprogram them to a color I did like...with no problem at all! Very sweet and accommodating, and such awesome energy with the crowd! He took requests, played the vital songs I wanted to hear, blocked all country music (NOT ON MY WATCH! LoL) and was overall a fantastic DJ. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality DJ company to handle their special day :) Leave it to the professionals (AkA Steve, Doug, and the rest of them!)

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Ashley K

DJ Steve Lebo was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. We knew from the first time we met him he was the best choice to MC our wedding. Steve was so easy to work with and his attention to detail was impeccable. He was so professional and had a great sense of humor!... Read More We had no idea what we were doing but he guided us along and put together a great soundtrack to our amazing night! We would like to personally thank him for getting to know us and nailing exactly what we wanted. We can't say enough good things about DJ Steve!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Jessica M

Steve Lebo was the DJ for our wedding reception and we couldn't have asked for a better one! He was very professional, but also a ton of fun. He really cared about making it the most memorable night possible for us, which I am so thankful for. The music was wonderful during the... Read More whole reception and he did such an amazing job keeping the guests engaged and out on the dance floor all night! We especially loved that he did a little something extra for us by having our guests write advice on cute coasters! It's something we will be able to keep to remember that amazing day! His wife Bekah from Looking Glass Photography was also our photographer and she was fantastic! She did our engagement and wedding photos which were absolutely beautiful! She is professional, fun, and relaxed. I thought it would be awkward posing for photos but she made the whole experience fun and easy. She really knows what she is doing which is why I never felt stressed over this part of the wedding. We promise you, you will not be disappointed by going with Party Time-Productions. They will ensure that it is a night you will never forget! We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Jessica M

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Jenna F

I have nothing but great things to say about Party-Time Productions!! We had DJ Keith for our July 30th, 2016 wedding at Rustic Acres Farm. Both Steve and Keith were very helpful throughout the whole process and were very genuinely caring people!!! They wanted our day to be as... Read More perfect as we imagined it and Keith made that happen!! All of our guests spent their night on the dance floor and it was exactly how we imagined it... SO MUCH FUN!! Keith was entertaining and kept the music going all night! Thank you so much Keith and Steve for everything!! I highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Emma C

Party Time Production was recommended to me by my Aunt and I'm so happy that I took her wonderful recommendation!! DJ Keith was an incredible DJ!! He was so understanding and helpful when it came to accommodating all my requests for music!! My biggest concern for my wedding was... Read More that no one would be dancing, well we had the opposite problem due to DJ Keith...we couldn't keep people off the dance floor :D I received endless compliments from my guests about DJ Keith and the services Party Time Productions provided!! SO happy I went with you all...thank you for making our special day all that more special!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Kelly D

Party-time Productions is AWESOME! From day one Steve, Doug, and Jordan were more than helpful while planning our special day! Doug was our DJ and he was so entertaining, professional, and genuine. We felt like we knew him for years! He made our day so special and our guest... Read More couldn't stop talking about our awesome DJ! The whole night was a party from start to finish thanks to our MC! We had friends and family chanting "one more song" because they didn't want the night to end! Jordan was our videographer and he was awesome as well! He was so attentive and made sure he didn't miss any details of our big day! We are so thrilled we went with Party Time Productions! They truly made our night unforgettable!!

2016-08-02T22:28:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelly and Mike! DJ Doug had an absolute blast celebrating with you and your amazingly fun guests! We truly love what we do and it surely shows at fun events such as your wedding! We hope you are still on cloud 9!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

My fiance and I got married on July 3rd 2016 using Party-time Productions. DJ Doug was our DJ for the night and he really went well beyond what was expected. Doug is very personable and as a result his MC skills were flawless. He also made sure the time-line of the night went on... Read More schedule and he was in constant communication with the staff at Rustic Acre Farms to fix any bumps or setbacks. His main goal of the night was to make sure the bride and groom were absolutely satisfied with their experience and he did everything he could to make every event perfect, not just the music. We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Doug from Party-time productions for your wedding or social event. *Thanks Doug!!!*

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

We had a fantastic experience with Party-Time Productions. Steve was our DJ and he was wonderful. He really went above and beyond for us. We live 4 hours from where we got married and Steve made it really easy and convenient. Also when the reception site said that the Best Man... Read More wasn't going to be able to use the projector due to a laptop being unavailable, Steve jumped in and found a solution and the Best Man was able to use the projector. Rebecca was our photographer for our engagement pictures and the wedding. We were happy with our engagement pictures and can't wait to see the wedding photos. We also had a photo-booth at our wedding and everyone loved it! Overall we had an amazing experience with Party-Time Productions and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Tara C

We hired DJ Steve Lebo for our May 2016 wedding after being referred by friends who had a great experience with him. We were planning the whole wedding from across the country and Steve made the planning process easy, taking up very little of our time but always being available... Read More to help out. He even gave us some helpful suggestions on our timeline for the day of. The day of the wedding went great. DJ Steve played the music for our ceremony and everything sounded just as we imagined. The reception was a blast and the dance floor stayed full the entire night. He also even planned a unique, personalized surprise for me and my husband -- our first nachos shared as a married couple-- based on an inside joke we explained on our wedding website. We also utilized the uplighting and WiFi photobooth option. Everything turned out great! We would definitely recommend to anyone!

Steve Lebo

Steve Lebo (and our future DJ Zachary) Would love to help you plan a truly personalized and unique wedding experience. We combine our vast experience (Over 20 years) with our customized and personalized options to tailor each and every event. Our passion lies in giving you the most amazing customer satisfaction experience...EVER! Call us today for the most memorable wedding...Ever!