Party-time Productions DJ's - Photography & Lighting

Pittsburgh, PA

Professional DJ's, Unique Photography & Lighting

We are celebrating over twenty years of excellence in customer service. Our engaging DJs and elegant lighting are the key ingredients to an unforgettable wedding. We now offer the MOST affordable photography! Many unique options including: $495 WIFI photo booths, up lighting, shadow entrance & Video

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

215 Carriage Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 401-5320

The Best Out There

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lindsay M

On October 17, 2015, DJ Steve from Party Time Productions was a huge part of one of the best days of my life. My wife and I chose DJ Steve and Party Time Productions as the DJ for our wedding because his company had done such an amazing job at my brother’s wedding back in... Read More November 2013. DJ Steve is an entertainer, there is no doubt about it. I truly believe that the show DJ Steve put on during our wedding reception will by talked about for a long, long time. Before DJ Steve from Party Time Productions brought down the house at our wedding, my wife and I met with him on 2 separate occasions. DJ Steve was extremely easy to get a hold of. Whether it was through email, text or by phone, DJ Steve was always there to talk. The meetings with DJ Steve were relaxed as DJ Steve is very easy going and possesses a great sense of humor. One of the best traits that my wife and I first noticed was DJ Steve’s willingness to be flexible. DJ Steve had a ton of great ideas to ensure our wedding reception would be fun and a blast for our guests. However, my wife and I had our own agenda that included specific songs and requests. Not only was DJ Steve willing to comply with our requests, but he implemented them perfectly. DJ Steve played what we wanted to hear, but he also did so in a way that kept the dance floor packed. My wife and I had about 185 guests at our wedding reception. When I say the dance floor was full all night, I mean it. DJ Steve catered to the young and the old, those who love to get funky and those that are more inclined to slow dance. The excited look on our guest’s faces when their favorite song blared through the reception was priceless. I’m a professional wrestling fan and my wife tolerates it. However, we both wanted a unique entrance for ourselves and our wedding party. We picked the wrestling entrance themes that our parents and wedding party would come out to and asked DJ Steve to mix it together to create a memorable first impression for our guests. Although DJ Steve admitted to not watching or being very familiar with professional wrestling, he was up for the task. Our crowd roared with cheers and laughter as we entered the reception area. It was AWESOME!!!! Party Time Productions entertained our guests from about 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm. I’ll say it again, DJ Steve entertained our guests. He just didn’t play music, he entertained. DJ Steve was so well received, that when he announced that he had to start bringing our party to an end at 10:30 pm, he was “booed” mercifully. With a smirk on his face, he played more songs as our guests seemed to never want the night to end. How can you tell when you found the perfect DJ??? How about when your guests can’t stand the thought of him ending the evening. Although the night eventually had to end, I know my wife and me, along with all our guests had an absolutely fabulous evening. If anyone reading this wants a DJ that is affordable, flexible, experienced, knowledgeable, personable and most of all FUN, I highly recommend DJ Steve and Party Time Productions as your one stop for a guaranteed perfect wedding reception.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Lacey M

Party time productions not only met our expectations but exceeded ! DJ Doug had our families on their feet all night, guest are still talking about our reception and how great the party was. Todd was our photographer and let's just say our friends have been liking our photos... Read More nonstop. They captured our emotions and day perfectly. Doug and Todd made our day one that not only can we not stop talking about our day but neither can our guests! Our guests danced so much they were sore the next day! Hands down the best company around! We will be back for many more services and I know our guests will be too. Thank you for sharing and making our day one that we will never forget !

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Sara E

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Party-time Productions. Our wedding was over Memorial Day weekend and we booked DJ Steve and his wife Bekah from Looking Glass Photography. From the very beginning, Steve was helpful and offered his thoughts and suggestions to us to... Read More make sure that our reception was everything that we wanted it to be. He made a point to email or text to see how things were progressing and if he could offer any help or answer questions. It took me forever to make a music list, but in the end, I trusted Steve to choose the rights songs....he knew exactly when we needed and when we needed it…….a "group" dance, when to slow things down, and when to incorporate those special requests, all while keeping the dance floor packed! I honestly wish, we could have kept dancing all night long! The music was exactly what we wanted, and I could not have asked for a better DJ, he was AWESOME! He wants you to have fun and enjoy your day, and he will make sure that you get that! simply AWESOME, and her sense of humor and professionalism show that! She did our engagement photos and they were amazing...I loved them. She was VERY patient with us, and was able to give us everything we needed/asked for. Prior to the wedding, I provided her with a list of all of the pictures that I wanted to her ahead of time. We planned out the day, when to arrive at the hotel, transportation, what we were looking for in regards to the pictures. Throughout the day, she would check the list and ask if there was anything else we wanted. She is very professional, fun, made us relax, and can put up with a bridezilla! (HAHAHA!) I recommend booking both Party-time Productions AND Looking Glass will not be disappointed!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Mary M

I highly recommend Party-time Productions DJ. Our wedding was an all ages affair with guests from 11 to 90. Our DJ , Steve kept the crowd happy and dancing all through the reception. We had many positive comments from guests about how much fun the music was. Party-time... Read More Productions also provided our ceremony music and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend them, the cost was reasonable and the service provided was absolutely what we asked for and more!

2018-01-02T10:33:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you SOOOOO Much Mary! We had an amazing time at your wedding. Such a fun and diverse group of family and friends. Congrats to you and PK! Thank you for the kind words...We LOVE WHAT WE DO!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Shannon M

To say DJ Steve helped make our special day a success would be an understatement. He arrived early, set up a very professional array of equipment, dressed nicely, and was a delight to deal with. He handled everything smoothly and with great aplomb. I believe the biggest reason... Read More our wedding day went off without a hitch was the experience and confidence DJ Steve brought to our wedding. It was well worth the money to have such a professional operation directing our reception. Our guests kept telling us how wonderful he was and asking for his name as a reference for future events. I had never seen all of my family up on the dance floor at one time before my wedding. DJ Steve is truly a professional and I would recommend him and Partytime Productions to anyone looking for a Professional DJ! Thank you!

2018-01-02T10:35:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shannon! What a TRULY FUN and memorable wedding reception! You guys ROCK! The Dance floor was packed all night and that's just how we like it...What a blast...Thank you for having us!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Brittni W

Selecting the DJ for my wedding was one of my highest priorities when it came to wedding day vendors. It was important that all of the guests that traveled near and far would have an amazing time at my wedding-- and I knew the DJ would play a big role in that. Luckily for me,... Read More I didn't have just one DJ but TWO! DJ Steve & DJ Doug were AMAZING!!!! Better than I ever could have anticipated. They were accommodating and did everything in their power to ensure that I had the best day possible. They didn't just stand behind the DJ booth at their computer... they were interactive and made sure that everyone in attendance was enjoying themselves. The communication back and forth between DJ Steve and I was amazing and his response time was extremely quick (which is incredibly appreciated!!) Also, the DJ's made sure that all of the events of the day were done how I wanted them to be done. They never said "no" to me even when my requests were at times not the easiest. Accommodating is the perfect word to describe Steve & Doug. They ensured the bride (me!) was enjoying the best day of her life from start to finish. I couldn't be more thrilled with my choice of DJ company!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

I couldn't have been more pleased with how Party Time Productions handled our wedding reception. For me, the most important thing the DJ could do is manage the evening for all the guests. Steve showed the level of class and sophistication that we were looking for. Steve's... Read More choice for dinner music and the music played during idle time was remarkably well done. Bekah did an awesome job making sure we captured the day with her photography. A couple brides made commented on how much better she was than whothey had used for their weddings. Best of all it was a one stop shop for DJ and Photography service. We were able to bundle both services and save a little money on an already expensive night. Thank you Party Time Productions!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ani A

Steve did a phenomenal job for our wedding at Phipps on 10/07/17. He is very detail oriented and thorough, will provide you with exactly the experience you ask for. We were so pleased because he was able to seamlessly incorporate and play several different cultural styles of... Read More music (we had a mixed Armenian, Russian, Jewish wedding). Our friends and family all had a blast and the dance floor was never empty. Additionally, we used his WiFi photobooth (which was a big hit) and his uplighting. I highly recommend Steve to any couple looking for a fun and classy wedding!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Nicole S

Steve was an overall great DJ. He kept us flowing through the reception and kept everyone on the dance floor. We couldn't be more happy with our decision. He gets in contact with you and checks with you throughout the entire process so you're never alone!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Lindsay C

We found Party-Time Productions because they were a preferred vendor of our venue, but we honestly couldn’t have asked for a better match. DJ Steve Lebo was awesome!! He was very organized and professional and worked hard to get to know me and make sure that we had the best... Read More day ever! He was very responsive during the planning process and very easy to get along with. During the wedding, he kept us on schedule and was very accommodating with some last minute changes. Unbeknownst to me and the guests, he even helped delay the ceremony when the groomsmen forgot the rings inside! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception in different locations at the venue, but he was able to flow to the next site without a hitch! He played all of the songs on my list and took lots of requests! Everyone had so much fun at our wedding and the dance floor was packed the whole night. One of my friends told me it was the most people she’s ever seen on the dance floor at a wedding. I knew our wedding would be fun, but I am blown away at HOW much fun it was – and I give a lot of that credit to Steve! I highly recommend Party-Time Productions for your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Nicole M

We could not have asked for a better DJ than DJ Keith! He was fun, engaging, and not cheesey! He kept the party going and everyone on the dance floor. He found a way to mix a variety of types of music flawlessly to appeal to all of our guests. The planning and communication was... Read More easy leading up to the big day and prices are fair! I would hire DJ Keith 10000x over!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Sarah W

Party time production was AWESOME for our wedding this past June! We were completely blown away by how great everything went. DJ Doug had our families (and even the family members who don't dance) up and dancing the entire night. Everyone was talking about our wedding days later... Read More and so many said how it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. We can't stop talking about it either! We loved everything about our day, and by far the biggest factor of why it went so well was because of DJ Doug. We were so impressed by him. In addition to all he did the day of the wedding, he was also wonderful in all his did leading up to the wedding. He was super easy to talk to and plan with and he made the whole experience stress free!. We can't wait to attend many more wedding with Party TIme Productions and DJ Doug and will definitely recommend DJ Doug to anyone we know getting married. Thank you so much for all you did!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Andrew C

I can not express enough how wonderful and amazing Party-time Productions were to us for our wedding. We had the pleasure to work with Steve Lebo and he blew us away with his professionalism and expertise when it comes to having a memorable day. He helped us prior to the event... Read More by providing advice on music, time frames, and what would make the reception a fun and memorable time for everyone. We also used Party-time for photography of our wedding, which once again provided exceptional professionalism. We could not be happier with how our day went, and we chalk that up to a tremendous DJ who went above and beyond, as well as awesome photographers who knew how to capture every moment.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Brynn W

Steve and Doug DJ'ed at my February wedding. They did a fantastic job! We received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was and what a nice job the DJ's did. Everyone was out on the dance floor the entire reception. Another special detail was the secret speeches that my... Read More groom and I surprised our parents with prior to the father-daughter and mother-son dances. It meant so much to my dad to have that special moment! It really was so special and one of the most memorable parts of the day

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kathryn T

Steve Lebo was our DJ from Party Time Productions and Bekah Lebo our Photographer and they were both amazing! We had a lot of weird, non-traditional songs we wanted played at our wedding and Steve never told us no. He understood the importance and explained very clearly how to... Read More get what I needed. He even made my ridiculous request of carefully timing my walk down the aisle a possibility. (Which made the whole wedding for me!) In addition, like an amazing DJ he knew how to keep the party rolling and made sure everything went off without a hitch! Bekah was a delight to deal with as well. She was down to earth and fun to be with. She is also the only person who has ever taken a good photo of my husband and myself. She was willing to freeze her butt off in the cold to take the pictures we wanted, but did so efficiently so that our families and friends didn't have to be cold for long. Both Steve and Bekah were amazing to work with. They were easygoing, and helpful. They listened to what we wanted and translated to something that worked and gave us what we wanted for our wedding. I highly recommend Partytime Productions to anyone looking for an amazing wedding. They are willing to go the extra mile to make your day what you want it, and their knowledge makes you feel like you are in good hands.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Brittany B

Steve Lebo from Party Time Productions was absolutely wonderful to work with! We used them for our DJ service as well as up lighting and the wifi photo booth, and everything was great! From the first point of contact, Steve was super attentive and was eager to make sure that our... Read More wedding was memorable. He is very thorough and detailed during the planning process, to ensure that you have the exact personalization that you want! At our reception, Steve was funny and interactive with us and our guests, and I don't recall a moment when there wasn't anyone on the dance floor! I was highly satisfied working with Steve, and would definitely recommend him to others! Oh, and the wifi photo booth was a big hit for our guests - I would highly suggest it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jessica L

Ron from Party Time Productions was great! He did an awesome job for our October 8 wedding. I tried to be a hands off bride for many things...I gave Ron free reign to do whatever he thought was best. This was mostly great (besides an unwanted toast that was given, but that's... Read More family for you!!). Pros: - Ron did my ceremony music perfectly! We never rehearsed it (heck, I told him to just pick the arrangements he liked best) so I'm super impressed that he got the mood and timing absolutely perfect. I could barely speak during my vows, yet the volume from the mic was crisp and clear. Guests said it sounded great, despite the fact that I felt like I was whispering. - Ron, our assigned DJ, did an excellent job picking songs. We barely picked any must plays, and instead left it up to Ron to play what he thought was best. - Most of our younger guests were up and dancing! Several guests told me we put on a great party -- and I know that's partially due to the music setting good vibes. - Lighting was great! I really wanted my dance floor to be a party, and the dance floor lights that came with the package were perfect. - We booked 2 uplights, and they were absolutely perfect. Just the right touch of color. to make our venue pop. I'm not a huge fan of uplighting (I think it looks like a corny high school prom when overdone) but decided to go with something minimal. Glad I did! - Ron did a great job vetting people's requests...he didn't play what didn't fit the mood. - Ron kept me on schedule, which was must appreciated! He told me when it was time to dance, cut the cake, etc. He even worked with the caterer to re-arrange some of our events that didn't quite make sense on my timeline. I didn't have to make any decisions...just follow directions! That was very welcome. Cons: - The owner, Steve, was a bit over the top with his sales tactics. I was close to moving on to find somebody else (aggressive sales tactics make me want to run away), but I'm glad I stuck around since Ron was great. - It's not very cheap, so maybe not an option for brides on a tight budget. Not saying it's not worth it -- I'm very happy with what I paid! - I didn't realize Ron was bringing an assistant (I should have asked!!) so I didn't arrange for a vendor meal for him. The caterer said they took care of everything though, so I guess it wasn't an issue. ) - They let the father of the bride give an unapproved speech, which was probably understandable since I told them to have free reign and do whatever. I *knew* I should have told them not to allow anybody to speak if they weren't on the script. But what kind of DJ denies the father of the bride?? I do! LOL. I'm *not* mad that they did...just mad at myself for not thinking ahead. So overall -- THANK YOU Ron for such an amazing night! I wanted to provide my pros and cons here for the most open and honest review, but don't let that make you think I had a negative experience whatsoever.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sydney M

We met Steve Lebo the owner of Party-Time Productions at a bridal show. We instantly clicked with him as he didn't treat us like "just another couple" like some of the other production companies do. We hired him to perform a wedding ceremony and reception on September 17th.... Read More Steve was always there during the planning process to answer any and all questions. The thing we liked most about Steve was that he made sure that our event was personalized to us. Steve wanting to give us a perfect experience had us send him links to make sure that the music we wanted him to play during the ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and that we didn't have any surprises. The reception was another story, he made sure everyone was introduced properly, played excellent music during dinner, and even showed the Best Man and Maid of Honor how to speak in the microphone so that they could be heard clearly. Once the dancing started, he kept people on the dance floor all night, we have never seen a dance floor that was crowded for that long at any other weddings we have been to. Our family and friends really enjoyed the Shoelywed game that Steve prepared for us. The party was non-stop fun! Our family and friends said that they had a blast. My husband said when we met Steve that the DJ was one of the most important things and how they can make or break a wedding. Steve certainly did not disappoint! Steve's attention to detail, personalization, and getting to know us better is the reason why our wedding rocked!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Molly W

My only request for the wedding was for it to be the best night of my life. Small order, right? Steve and his staff exceeded our expectations. It was beyond the best night. All of my guests have reached out to say how much fun it was to dance all night. He literally had everyone... Read More on the dance floor the whole night. I kept waiting for a song I didn't like to come on so I could take a bathroom break and it never happened. I would recommend him to anyone. ALSO, his wife was my photographer. She did an amazing job. My husband didn't even complain once about taking too many pictures! It was the perfect amount and she was so supportive during the whole process. I love one stop shopping and booking the DJ and the photographer in one sitting was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Brittany B

Steve was our DJ for our wedding this past September and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He kept everyone dancing and the flow of the events moving at a good pace! Steve had been very detailed and accessible throughout the entire process. Never once did I have a hard... Read More time getting in touch with him and that was a major stress reliever! I would recommend him and his team anyway!!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren B

We had DJ Steve for our wedding in September. He did an awesome job of keeping our guests on the dance floor all evening and in sticking to the timeline we had created. Guests also loved the photobooth option that the company provided and that was a big hit! There were a few... Read More minor issues during the evening with the service. First, we only had 2-3 songs on our "must play" list, and when one of them was requested by the mother of the groom, Steve told her that he didn't have it. She asked if it would be possible to have the song played on her iPhone over the speakers which he was not agreeable to (which is fine, it's his equipment! It was just important to us). Second, several of our guests did mention that DJ Steve did not have some songs that had been requested and that a few songs were actually repeated during the evening. In addition, at the end of the evening, the second shuttle announcement was not made and a lot of our guests were lingering around. When a bridal party member asked DJ Steve to make the announcement, he stated he couldn't since he had already started packing up and told her to go to the center of the dance floor to yell the announcement. Lastly, my husband and I did not personally appreciate receiving a text message from DJ Steve on the evening of our wedding (after the reception) asking for a rave review. Overall, we were pretty satisfied but the above mentioned issued lowered the overall quality of our experience.

2017-01-19T08:55:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lauren for the feedback. We strive to exceed expectations and although we are sorry we may have fell short...We also feel it important to address some of your points to clarify. Since we were under a tent far away from any... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Brienne M

DJ Doug was amazing! We ended up with a 30 minute "rain delay" (read: my husband and I got stuck across the street under someone's porch and couldn't get to our venue in the downpour) and DJ Doug played it so cool. He kept the guests from panicking when we weren't there and... Read More helped us get back on track after dinner. I was afraid we'd have to cut out some of our planned songs, but he helped us to go from 30 minutes behind to only 5! All throughout the night he was checking in with my mom and I, making sure everything was okay. At one point he saw me a little hot and sweaty, heading outside for a quick break, and he came over to ask me if I was okay. He suggested a "sing along" to allow everyone to cool off. It was great! You don't always think of your DJ as being attentive to the needs of the bride and groom, they seem to be a mere figure in the background, but DJ Doug was totally in tune with what we were feeling. He did shout-outs, joked around, and just generally kept the crowd engaged. We were in constant contact with DJ Doug and we felt like we were truly able to customize our experience. I was initially afraid of my DJ coming across as campy and "game-showy" but DJ Doug was far from that! Party Time Productions lets you pick how interactive you want your DJ to be. Beyond that, I felt like DJ Doug was able to read the room and use his expertise to keep the party going. He played all of our requests in the perfect order. Literally everyone was dancing. People keep calling my mom and I to tell us how much fun they had! The best compliment I can give DJ Doug isn't from me, by from my sister. My sister and maid of honor has decided to hire DJ Doug for her upcoming wedding in 2018. Nothing says "amazing" like repeat business!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Christa J

I called party time productions only for a photo booth. I wound up getting that and a whole lot more!! Dj Doug was the BEST dj ever!! He filled our reception with energy and laughter all night. Our guests commented all night how great he was! He literally had us dancing all... Read More night. He even helped with our timeline and lighting suggestions. I would definitely recommend him. And Jordan did our video. He was great too, even willing to fill in as photographer when ours wasn't feeling well. This company definitely knows what they are doing! Thank you all for providing us with a lifetime of great memories!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jennifer K

We found PTP on this website and had a fantastic experience with Steve and DJ Keith. They were easy to work with and very communicative. Steve is open to working with you to create the experience that you want. Using their website was helpful not only for DJ services, but we... Read More used it to organize the rest of the wedding. The timeline they provide is what we used for the flow of the whole event. They worked in sync with our event location and coordinator. DJ Keith created an awesome atmosphere. We received an infinite number of compliments on the music, asking if he could compile a soundtrack for our wedding. The flow was great and kept the party moving. People were on the dance floor all night. Keith checked in on multiple occasions to make sure everything was sounding good and if we wanted to make any changes. He was very engaged. We had a fantastic experience and would definitely recommend their services!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Becky O

Steve was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. When we first met with Steve we knew he would be great, but he went above and beyond anything we ever expected!! Steve was so easy to talk to and answered any questions ( no matter how stupid they sounded) quickly and efficiently. My husband and I... Read More were at ease during the reception because Steve helped throw a great party. He even surprised us with a few of his own ideas based off our entrance music and everyone LOVED it. We give Steve and party time productions our highest recommendation.

Steve Lebo

Steve Lebo (and our future DJ Zachary) Would love to help you plan a truly personalized and unique wedding experience. We combine our vast experience (Over 20 years) with our customized and personalized options to tailor each and every event. Our passion lies in giving you the most amazing customer satisfaction experience...EVER! Call us today for the most memorable wedding...Ever!