Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Awesome Make Up Artist and Hair Stylist

Reviewed on 1/22/2015

Tina arrived to our home earlier than planned which we truly appreciated! She is very organized, poised and a talented young lady. She applied our makeup to our liking and she styled our hair perfectly. Our makeup lasted well into the late evening, and our hair was perfect... Read More well into the late evening. She is a true gem.

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Amelia D

Maribel is so great to work with! She drove so much out of her way to do my makeup for my wedding day. The makeup stayed all day and night even though it was so hot and sweaty the day of the wedding. She is a pro and knows all the tricks of hair and makeup! Hire her! You won't... Read More be disappointed.

Great, versatile wedding hairstylists

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Aliyah K

I used Maribel's team for two events of my Indian wedding and was so happy with their work. They also did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone was super happy with their look. I was especially happy that they were able to please my mom because she is very... Read More specific about what she wants and doesn't wear a lot of makeup. She loved what Tina did for her hair and makeup and she looked gorgeous as did everyone in the wedding party. All of the artists really listened to what each girl wanted for their look. They were very professional, punctual and flexible. Also, I think this was a great value compared to other vendors I looked at. I highly recommend them and would use them again for sure!

We loved our hair and makeup!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

Maribel and her team arrived on time to our hotel and were very friendly and patience with us (all 13 of us). Some of my bridesmaids were unsure of the hairstyle and makeup they wanted. Maribel, Yesenia, and Tina were very helpful to suggest styles that were suited for my... Read More girls. I am so glad they helped them because I was just so overwhelmed with the last minute wedding day details that I couldn’t really help. At the end of the day, everyone loved their hair and makeup and looked amazing. I highly recommend Passion for Makeup to anyone who is looking for great service, professionalism, expertise, and above all, patience. Thank you, Maribel!!

Great experience

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Erin B

Maribel and team were fantastic for my makeup and hair! From the initial contact to the wedding day, Maribel was nothing less than professional and responsive. I appreciated that so much! My makeup was outstanding - she did a great job understanding what I wanted and turning it... Read More into a reality. The trial run for makeup was easy and she took pictures/made notes to remember what we had decided on. In addition, she was great with my bridesmaids and my mom (who she hadn't met before the wedding day and had to make decisions on the fly for them). Would definitely recommend. Services: Bridal makeup/hair 2 bridesmaid makeup/hair MOB makeup

Perfection is what they strive for :)

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Mabel N

Maribel and her team were very timely, professional, and easy going and smiles all around despite an early morning start for our bridal party of 8 and cramped quarters. We definitely had a lot of fun conversations with them as they put us at ease for the crazy schedule we call... Read More a wedding. You can see that they are true artists and are very passionate about their work to get everything just right. Most importantly though, they want you to feel comfortable and happy in your skin/hair. Most of my bridesmaids were afraid to have too much makeup on their face, as they and I, usually go barefaced. Nothing was overly done, all of their natural beauty was enhanced and everyone was glowing from their makeover. Maribel and her team will go up and beyond to give you want you want in a look and are always open to suggestions for changes as needed to suit the clients' needs/desires. Maribel and her team's attitude definitely made a difference to starting out the day right, with happy faces and without any complaints. In the end, everyone looked natural and beautiful. I felt beautiful and glowing and ready to start one of the most important days of my life! I loved how my makeup and hairdo turned out and it was able to keep up the whole day, even in the heat! Our whole party received many compliments on both our make up an hair. Most importantly, everyone felt beautiful with the pampering of Maribel and her team which makes a huge difference. I would definitely recommend her to anyone out there who needs exceptional services!

Very happy

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Angela

I was very pleased with Maribel and her service. She is very professional and accommodating. The makeup for myself, mom, and bridesmaids turned out beautifully! She is very hygienic in her application, since breaking out is a worry of mine with makeup (didn't happen!). I was... Read More also happy that she came to my house the morning of the wedding to put us together. I also like that they do hair and makeup, since 2-in-1 is a deal I was looking for.

Fun and Professional

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Linda L

Maribel was fantastic! She did the make up for my wedding party and me for my wedding day. She was able to take the inspirations from photos and ideas and really make them translate well into the overall look of the wedding and to what fit each lady. She was early and took her... Read More time to set up and talk to everyone to see what we were looking for. Her best quality, aside from her ability to do make up of course, is how responsive she is! You will never wonder what is going on because she will respond to you quickly and keep you in the loop. Finally it was just such a joy to have her in the suite with us, I felt like she was just one of us joking around in English AND Spanish! Overall a pleasure.

Dream wedding makeup and hair!

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Laura U

Maribel and her mom were wonderful to work with! I am so grateful to have found them. They did my makeup and hair for my wedding, and the makeup and hair for my mother-in-law as well. I was so pleased with Maribel's makeup and received many compliments. I usually don't wear much... Read More makeup at all, so I didn't want to wear too much on my wedding day. I wanted to look like myself. Maribel is so skillful--she was able to make me look (and feel!) both beautiful and completely natural. Maribel's mother did my hair. She gave me a gorgeous waterfall braid. It was the perfect braid that allowed me to wear my hair half up and half down. My mother-in-law looked absolutely beautiful as well with her makeup and hair. She was thrilled with how she looked. Thank you so much Maribel, and please pass along my many thanks to your mother as well!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 April Shaine M

Maribel s amazing. I could not be happier with how my wedding makeup turned out and I have never felt so beautiful. She made my skin look flawless while still not appearing to have a ton of makeup on. She brought out my best features and just made me a more beautiful version of... Read More myself without looking too done up. The application was perfect for an outdoor wedding which I had and I look amazing in our photos. My mother had her makeup done for my wedding and she also looked stunning and was thrilled with her makeup. I would highly recommend her to all.

Engagement Make Up

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Bicky N

I had my make up done by Maribel for my engagement shoot and she did an amazing job!!! I looked through their portfolio website and loved the work that her and her team did so that is when I decided to book her. The day of the event I told her that I do not wear make up on an... Read More everyday basis and would like to keep a natural look and she did just that! She is so friendly and easy to talk to that she made sure her vision and mine are on the same track. During my photo shoot even my photographer complimented how well my make up was done once in the morning and again at the end of the night! I definitely recommend Maribel for any special event!

Professional & friendly.... Happy bride

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Juanita lara L

I love the hair & makeup she did on me..Maribel also did my mom's & sister hair & makeup for my wedding & we got complements all night she does an amazing job all my pictures came out beautiful thank you again Maribel I would highly recommend her, excellent service & very... Read More friendly.. My daughter 10years old & my nice 4years old also got their hair done... Maribel really made my wedding perfect....it was our first time getting our makeup done by a makeup artist & we love it.... Maribel is a professional..

LOVE MARIBEL!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Alicia M

Maribel from my trial to wedding day for informative and kept me on my toes. Plus, my makeup along with my party was AMAZING! Besides my fab makeup, she made my ladies n moms look incredible and it shined through our pics and no one had to retouch. Thanks Maribel and I can't... Read More wait to send you picks ;)

Loved our makeup!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Sonia S

From the moment I had my makeup trial I knew I was going to love the way I was going to look on my wedding day, and I did! Maribel arrived on time and was always professional. I loved the way she was able to capture exactly what I wanted. I gave her a picture to go by and she... Read More was able to do my makeup exactly like the one in the picture. I had tried other makeup artists but they didn't quite convince me. She didn't leave me looking like a clown which would have been a total nightmare. A plus was that she knew how to speak Spanish and was able to communicate with my mother and understood exactly what she wanted. The day of the wedding my makeup stayed on the entire day and I got great compliments from all of my guests. Overall, we loved the way Maribel did our makeup and we could not have been happier with our choice.

LOVE Passion For Make-Up! Everyone looked gorgeous.

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Molly M

I got married a month ago (on August 3)! Maribel and her AMAZING team did the hair and makeup for me and my very large bridal party. I had 7 bridesmaids...haha From the first day I spoke with Maribel, she was SO attentive and listened to everything I wanted. I am an incredibly... Read More picky person when it comes to how my hair and makeup are done...ESPECIALLY my makeup! I have always done my own makeup because I had never EVER liked how others have done it. When I did my trial with Maribel, she completely exceeded my expectations! I LOVED the finished product. I truly have never looked or felt more beautiful in my life. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup aswell! The whole bridal party looked gorgeous! Maribel and her entire team were so proffessional and efficient! They arrived promptly the morning of the big day and immediately got to work. We were all ready by the time promised and we were all able to enjoy the joy and excitement of the entire morning! Cannot wait til I have a reason to use Maribel again! She is SO sweet, patient, understanding, and amazing at what she does. This lady knows her stuff. :) THANK YOU MARIBEL!!!

EXCELLENT MAKE UP AND HAIR ARTISTS!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Cynthia D

Maribel and Sarah did an AMAZING job for my wedding day! I could not be happier with the way my hair and make up turned out! Maribel was always quick to respond to my questions and very accommodating in making sure I was happy with the look I wanted. I had two trials because I... Read More wasn't too sure about the first trial, but loved my look at the second trial! Luckily, I had my engagement photos after the second trial, and they turned out great! They were always prompt and easy to get along with. I liked that Maribel paid attention to hygiene...using disposable applicators each time. I would definitely recommend to others!!

Maribel and Sarah were amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Marissa F

I spent hours online researching hair and makeup artists for my Los Angeles wedding. Since I live in Sacramento this was definitely challenging. After coming across Passion for Makeup's website I decided to email yet another makeup artist. From the second Maribel emailed me she... Read More definitely stood out from the crowd!! She was so professional, sweet and genuinely sounded like she cared about my wedding day. We set up a trial during a short trip to LA and she did such an amazing job. I was blown away. The day of the wedding Maribel and Sarah (hair stylist) made my mother, sister, daughter and myself look spectacular. I had a really hard to describing how I wanted to look on my big day but Maribel and Sarah must have read my mind because I looked exactly as I had dreamed it!!!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Carol C

Maribel was amazing!!! I had her do my hair and make-up and she did a phenomenal job. From the trail to the wedding day, I had changed some things in terms of what I wanted for my hair and make-up and she ended up doing EXACTLY what I asked. All my bridesmaids loved talking with... Read More her too! I was hesitant at first because I never had my hair or make-up done by anyone, but Maribel made me feel so comfortable from the first time I met her in her studio. Maribel also brought her assistant to do my mom's hair- everyone LOVED it and thought it was absolutely gorgeous. The price is not THAT cheap, but for what you get, it's definitely worth it. I would gladly pay every penny of it again to get that type of professionalism and service. If I ever need my hair or makeup done again, I would definitely use her!

Wedding look of my dreams

Reviewed on 7/27/2013

Passion For Make-Up is incredible. I plan on contacting again for future events. I love how my make-up and hair was done. I got exactly what I wanted and I couldnt have asked for more. I'm not so much of a make-up person I like to go all natural so for those that don't really... Read More like make-up you will love Maribel. The make-up she uses is very light & she takes in consideration very much in what the bride or anyone wants. Made my mom, sis & I look very beautiful. THank you so much Passion For Make-up!!! =)

Maribel is Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013

Maribel is sweet, nice, lovely and very friendly. She did an amazing job on my hair and make-up on my wedding day. She met me and my bridal party at our hotel and brought her wonderful team with her! We all looked beautiful and gorgeous! Maribel is very professional returns... Read More emails and phone calls promptly. She had us all ready on time. I totally recommend Maribel for future brides to be! Maribel is AMAZING!!

Maribel and her team were amazing!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Jennifer H

Maribel and her team did a phenomenal job on my wedding day. From the moment I contacted her to the day of my wedding, she was very friendly and responsive. During my makeup and hair trial, I was unsure what makeup look I wanted. Maribel was very helpful. She asked me what I... Read More liked and suggested we try two different looks. I also got two different hairstyles because there were two very different looks I liked and couldn’t decide which one to get. The day of the wedding, Maribel and her team arrived to our hotel on time and with a big smile on their faces. I was so happy to see them walk through the door. That moment, I felt I could just relax with my bridesmaids and my mom while they did our makeup and hair. I must say that I was still on the fence about the makeup look I had selected during my trial. I told Maribel I had changed my mind and now wanted a completely different look. I showed her a picture of the look I wanted. She got to work and did my makeup exactly how I wanted it. It was just perfect. I couldn’t be happier with my makeup and my hair. My bridesmaids and my mom were very happy with their makeup and hair too. I am so glad I hired Passion For Makeup for my wedding and recommend it to every bride. Thank you so much for making us feel and look pretty! :)

Fun and Great!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Danika B

I hired Maribel to do my bridal party, my mom, and my makeup for my wedding. I was nervous about having enough time, so she was able to bring another makeup artist with her to help speed up the process. They arrived right on time, and did a great job with our makeup. All my... Read More girls and I were really happy with how everything came out. I would recommend her to anyone. She is super nice and makes you feel comfortable. It was a fun experience definitely!!

Passionate, Professional, Pleasant, and Positive

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Corie Lee L

Maribel and her team recently provided hair and make-up services for my beach wedding on May 25, 2013. I could not possibly be happier with the services I received! In addition to being absolutely incredible at what they do, Passion for Makeup comes with a pleasant and positive... Read More attitude that puts you at ease and helps you relax as you prepare for your big day! When I first started looking for hair and makeup for my wedding I did not really know what to look for or even exactly what I wanted. I do not wear a lot of makeup typically and knowing I was going to be having a beach wedding I wanted something that would be natural, but still be beautiful in photos. A friend of mine found Maribel online and I set up a trial. I sent her photos of what I wanted and she was very thorough in our trial meeting going through each picture and asking what I liked about it. She was very detailed and super organized!! The finished product at the trial was incredible and exactly what I was looking for. I was absolutely in love with both my hair and make-up!!! On the day of the wedding, Maribel and her team showed up right on time at the hotel where we were getting ready. It was great to not have to leave the hotel to get hair and makeup and that she was willing to come on location! My Matron of Honor and Bridesmaids were equally impressed with the professionalism and sweet demeanor of the team. Maribel had actually broken her toe just the night before the wedding (which we didn't find out until later and never would have known by the smile on her face!). Despite the pain she must have been in, she was pleasant and came with a great attitude! The hair and makeup I loved from the trial was identically reproduced day of and I felt beautiful!! : ) I highly highly recommend Maribel and her team to any bride or anyone needing hair and make-up services!!! : ) Thank you for being a part of my special day! : )

Maribel and her team were amazing!

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 Elizabeth F

They arrived on time and were so calmed. Extremely professional! Thank you so much for all your help! Elizabeth Flores

Passion For Make-Up rocks!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Monica R

Maribel did an amazing makeup job on my friend, my mother-in-law, my niece, my three sisters, and myself (the bride). I had initially asked her to do makeup on myself and 4 other people. My two sisters, who were visiting from Ecuador, loved her work and asked her to do their... Read More makeup as well. Even though they were not part of the initial group of people who were getting their makeup done, Maribel was very accommodating and was able to do their makeup as well. Everyone loved their makeup! She gave my friend a “JLo look” and everyone kept telling her she looked like JLo. We were very pleased with our makeup. I highly recommend Maribel for your wedding day or any other special occasion.