Pedestals Floral Decorators

Garden City Park, NY

Pedestals Floral Decorators

At Pedestals we pride ourselves in giving our clients the personal touch they need, in creating breathtaking works of art ranging from simple to elaborate. The art of floral design is one of the most important aspects in creating the ambience of a wedding or special event.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

125 Herricks Road, Garden City Park, NY

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Alyssa F

We used Pedestals for our wedding and everything they did was more than we could have asked for. Phillip is amazing to work with. I came in to the initial meeting just not knowing much about flowers just knowing color scheme and style I wanted and the budget I wanted to stay... Read More within. It is amazing how they can make your vision become a reality with just an initial conversation. We went to see our mock up centerpieces and I fell in love. I could not believe how perfect they were. I love the Pedestals has so many vases and accessories to choose from. You are not just getting flowers; you are getting an entire table scape! I love anything with bling so I had jeweled bases and candle holders with the low centerpieces and I hag gems hanging from my tall centerpieces. It is great that this is all included in the price because I know some places charge extra for any sort of gem! The bouquets were exactly what I envisioned. I had a mixture of light peonies and stephanotis and my bridesmaids had brighter peonies. The colors were gorgeous and the flowers were so fresh. The boutonnieres and corsages were all so nice as well and it was a nice touch that they gave us some extras in case any got messed up. Pedestals also decorated my cake and transformed it in to something beautiful. They allowed us to come the night before to look at everything to make sure it was how we wanted it which was a nice offering. I cannot recommend them enough! If you want beautiful flowers for your event look no further than Pedestals! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Laura F

We worked with Pedestals for our wedding on 9/19/15. Our venue (cold spring country club) recommended them to us as well as some friends of the family who had used them. We met with Robert and immediately I knew we had to go with them! Robert is amazing!!! He has this vision... Read More and talent that is so incredible. Out of all the florists I met with he is the only one who loved my color scheme of purples and blues! He immediately went into the back and showed me a combination of flowers and they looked amazing!! He read my mind with everything that I imagined for my wedding and more! When we went back to see the sample arrangements I was so impressed and they looked even more amazing at our venue the day of the wedding!! We did a combination of high and low centerpieces and adding in some tall candles it was incredible!! The flowers and the color combination were all perfect! Also, our bouquets were beautiful!! Mine was stunning especially with the added jewels that matched the look of my dress. I was very happy with everything! Thank you so much Robert and Pedestals!!

Best florist

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 joanne a

Where do I begin? The creative mind of the genius named Steven at pedestals is one for the ages. His creative and imaginative ideas are endless. His work speaks for himself a simple thought I had he embellished and and created into a masterpiece. I had a kings table at my... Read More wedding at the Westmount Country Club. He out did himself with the colors of the flowers how different they were yet worked so seamlessly together. He created an ambiance that allowed my wedding to be the fairytale I only hope it to be. His kind and patient attitude is comforting. He was with me through the whole process and even made sure he was there the night of my wedding to direct me to every detail of his work. I couldn't of ask for a better person for the job !!!!!! We are so in love !!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Nicole S

Robert is amazing! He put me at ease and knew exactly what I was looking for within just a few minutes of speaking with him. My flowers at my wedding were spectacular and my guests were amazed when they walked into my ballroom at saw my incredible centerpeices. Robert went above... Read More and beyond to make my day special and I am truly impressed by the talent at Pedestals. They know how to make jaws drop! One of my favorite vendors I hired for my wedding!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Marisa Z

We loved Pedestals!!! they did our wedding in 4/23/16 and we got so many compliments on our amazing floral arrangements and bouquets. they were the most beautiful ever!!! Virgil is the best!! He listened to everything we ask for and made our dreams come true! He was a dream to... Read More work with. Pedestals is definitely the way to go!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Danielle G

Working with Robert on the floral design for my wedding was one of my favorite parts of the planning process. Walking into Pedestals I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for centerpieces, but what we wound up with was way better than I had imagined. The ceremony flowers and... Read More trees, centerpieces and all of the details made the already gorgeous room at Flowerfields even more incredible. We designed a slightly cascading bridal bouquet that became probably my favorite detail of the entire day. I wish I could attach some pictures to show everyone just how beautiful it came out. It made our photos even that more amazing. Huge thank you to the whole Pedestals staff who helped the day go out without a hitch.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Margaret P

Pedestals took my idea of fall inspired wedding and delivered it perfectly. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Megan M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Pedestals. 3 weeks before our wedding, we were forced to cancel our contract with our florist. My mom went over to Pedestals that afternoon, showed Robert our vision for our wedding, and he was able to set things up exactly how we... Read More wanted, for not much difference in price. By the end of that same week, he had samples for us in the showroom and everything was set. The day of the wedding, they delivered everything very easily labeled (which made a big difference during the busy day with a large wedding party). I had provided him with my grandmother's wedding dress and memory charms for our grandparents, and Pedestals made it look beautiful that our entire family was crying when the bouquets arrived. Everyone was complimenting all of the flowers, and they even lasted for our brunch the next morning. Great staff, pricing, so friendly and truly made the process so much easier!

Pedestals was Perfect

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Laura C

Robert from Pedestals changed my venue, (The Carltun) into a shimmering wonderland. Not only did he talk with me about the floral arrangements he also took the time to hear my vision and to suggest different ways of setting up the reception rooms to bring that vision to... Read More life. There were tall arrangements of branches with hand tied cherry blossoms and hanging glass votives, low arrangements of floating candles, tall candles and accent floral pieces. My descriptions don't do the arrangements justice--they were unbelievably beautiful. I highly recommend Pedestals.

Lovely Flowers

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Leilani L

Steven was our designer and he did a good job. My wedding bouquet turned out beautiful and they added crystal pins to it, to make it extra beautiful. Close to about a week before the wedding, we asked Steven to wrap the bridesmaids bouquets in blue satin and he said he would if... Read More he had the fabric. I'm so glad they did, because the blue fabric really went well with the pink flowers in the bouquet and with our color theme. We had the correct number of corsages, boutonnieres and bouquets, all the flowers that we were expecting were there. The only little glitch in the whole thing were the centerpieces. Our centerpieces were supposed to be 3 various size vases full of water & blue flowers inside the water with floating candles on top, surrounded by white and blue flowers. When we were shown the sample, the vases just had water in them, no blue flowers. Steven mentioned he could put the blue flowers inside the vases and stuck some in just to show us & we took photos of it. On the day of the wedding, the centerpieces were missing the flowers in the water. It was a small thing but it was something that we went over and I was disappointed it was missing. Overall, the flowers were great.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Sherry A

Absolute perfection!!!!!! Our wedding day was a dream come true. Robert executed my vision perfectly and went beyond my expectations. They delivered on time and the room looked exquisite. I fell in love with the beautiful candle display he put up with my place cards. Words... Read More cannot describe how extremely happy I am with Robert and Pedestals. Excellent service, beautiful work and a respectable man that never made me feel like I was being sold. He truly listened to my vision and respected our budget and worked with us. Excellent excellent work!!!! Thank you Robert!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

What an amazing experience working with Phil. From my initial meeting his energy, creativeness and knowledge blew me away. He worked with my budget and surprised me with so many extra complimentary touches.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Pedestals in THE BEST choice you will make for your wedding! I worked with Stephen, and he was incredible! He knew, just from a picture of my dress and the color of my bridesmaid dresses, what I was looking for and my style. He was involved in every step of the way, making sure... Read More everything I wanted was absolutely perfect. He made sure to give me more than one sample, since the first wasn't perfect. Absolutely the best service for your money, and their arrangements and flowers are gorgeous. They are with you every step of the way, and there for you at the wedding to make sure it all looks EXACTLY the way you want it to. I couldn't recommend them enough - this will be the easiest decision you make, go for Pedestals all the way!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

Where do I even start with giving a review of Pedestals Florist. There are literally no words to describe how Phil and his team transformed our ceremony site and reception site into something from our dreams. He took our ideas and made them real. It was beyond amazing. He... Read More entertained and promptly answered countless emails, phone calls and was extremely knowledgeable, creative, and offered informed suggestions that made our day extra special.

Fabulous

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

I met with Robert from Pedestals as he was highly recommended from someone who works for one of the largest caterers on Long Island. Robert was a pleasure to meet. My daughter met him and instantly connected. He understood what look she wanted and executed it to perfection.... Read More The flowers, candles and chuppah were so beautiful and exactly as envisioned. I would highly recommend their services.

We loved the flowers that Pedestals arranged for our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

My wife and I were married in December, 2014. One of the best parts of our wedding were the floral arrangements provided by Pedestals. Its what everyone was talking about. Pedestals was an amazing company to work with. Robert was our contact and he was brilliant. Easy to... Read More work with and great at executing my wife's vision. His creativity and passion really showed throughout the process. When our wedding ended we couldn't thank Robert and Pedestals enough. They killed it and I would recommend them to EVERYONE. You can not go wrong with them. Ask for Robert, he is the best!!!

Winter flowers

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Dawn W

Our flowers for the wedding were gorgeous. My centerpieces were a true masterpiece. Pedestals did such an incredible job. They took my vision and made it come to life. The centerpieces were so pretty and they made the vase look like it had ice in it. I worked with Steve, he... Read More was fantastic and so easy-going.

Amazing job

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Nicole T

The flowers they provided for my wedding were downright stunning! We had a black and white New Years Eve wedding, and while every other vendor scoffed at the fact we wanted only black and white incorporated into our flowers, 15 minutes with Steven and we knew why Pedastals is... Read More one of the top rated florists on Long Island. He came up with the most beautiful concept for my bridesmaids bouquet incorporating black and white and I cannot even begin to describe how tasteful and beautiful my bouquet of hydrangeas, roses and calla lillies came out. Simple, classic and tasteful ---best part is they arrived promptly at 12 as was listed in the contract with extra boutonnières for the groom which was a very sweet and thoughtful touch.... Worth every penny !

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Sarah S

We worked with Steven for our wedding, he made great suggestions, and helped make my romantic, whimsical winter wonderland theme a reality. The bouquets and flowers for bridal party arrived early to the hotel the day of the wedding. The ceremony, centerpieces, candles, and altar... Read More canopy were beautiful and to my exact specification. They truly helped make our wedding absolutely breathtaking.

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Jillian M

Robert at Pedestals was nothing short of amazing. The moment we sat down and started talking about ideas and looking at pictures it was as though he was in my head! When my mother and I came back to see our samples, we were BLOWN away! The centerpieces were talked about for... Read More weeks after our wedding and our guests were thrilled to be able to take the flowers home- some were even arguing over them! Our bridesmaids bouquets were the perfect accent to the dresses and all the men were accessorized perfectly as well. I was not the kind of bride who knew EXACTLY what she wanted, but Robert and I played around with different looks/flowers/ideas and in the end, it turned out even more beautiful than I had ever imagined it could!

Excellent ! Flowers for Wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Kerry M

Nadia was amazing ! She worked with us from beginning to end and made sure all details were in place. We even made a few changes after our initial meeting and everything came out exactly as planned. Excellent customer experience. I would highly recommend this company especially... Read More Nadia !

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Jacqueline

The moment I went into Pedestals I knew they would be the perfect vendor for my wedding flowers. They had such an amazing vision that went with the theme of my wedding. The people at Pedestals helped create such amazing centerpieces and bouquets. They were so beautiful and... Read More everything I dreamed they would be. Thank you Pedestals!

So Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Emily S

Pedestals was a fantastic choice for my wedding. They delivered beautiful flower arrangements that were perfect for my fall wedding! We met with Robert who was such a pleasure to work with. We came in with ideas and he was able to expand upon them and make for amazing... Read More arrangements of flowers. Our Chuppah was absolutely amazing and one like I have never seen before. It was so beautiful and photographed great! The uplighting was also a great touch! I loved working with Pedestals and I highly recommend them to any bride and groom looking for fantastic floral arrangements!

It's worth it!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Kellie C

I went in not having a super clear vision of what I wanted but talking to Nadia cleared things up! She asked me a few questions about colors and likes and things took off from there! After meeting with Nadia a few more times I knew I'd have nothing to worry about in the flower... Read More department. The only thing that slightly annoyed me was when we were making our final payment they said there was now an issue with the split delivery (flowers going to the groom's and the bride's houses) and they would have to charge us $150 extra. I simply picked the guys flowers up the night before our wedding to avoid this but I found it annoying that they waited until the week before to tell us this. Other than that, everything was perfect! I loved all of our flowers, my bouquet most of all.

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Gina S

I worked with Nadia and Phil for my wedding day on 9/27/14. Both Nadia, Phil and the entire team and Pedestals are phenomenal! They helped me so much with what I wanted and my vision. They brought some amazing ideas to my dias design and all of my arrangements. They are awesome... Read More to work with, professional, always available to chat with on any concerns you may have and on time on your wedding day. I was so happy I chose them as my flower vendor and will be using them for any other occasion I may have.