Pedestals Floral Decorators

At Pedestals we pride ourselves in giving our clients the personal touch they need, in creating breathtaking works of art ranging from simple to elaborate. The art of floral design is one of the most important aspects in creating the ambience of a wedding or special event.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

125 Herricks Road, Garden City Park, NY Tri State Area (516) 248-5300
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Deirdre M

Pedestals is outstanding and I highly recommend them as your wedding florist. I worked with Nadia throughout the wedding process and knew from the very first meeting that Nadia understood the vision we had for the flowers and she and Pedestals certainly did not disappoint. The... Read More centerpieces, candles and bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and they made the room look so beautiful and magical. We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding flowers and Pedestals' service and attention to detail!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jennifer C

Robert and Shannen are AMAZING! I brought them pictures of a centerpiece I loved, and Robert ran with it creating the most perfect floral scheme for our wedding! It was absolutely perfect! Shannen is so organized and always got right back to me with questions, and was always... Read More willing to help price out other aspects (lighting and chairs) to make sure I was getting the best price from my vendors. I truly never knew I could love flowers as much as I did before them! I would absolutely use them again!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Catherine A

Robert and Shannon made all of my dreams come true on my wedding day. I could not have asked for a better florist. Robert is truly an artist and understood my vision for my wedding. My centerpieces were both whimsical and elegant just as I wanted. My bouquet was stunning, my... Read More bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and unique. The delivery staff couldn't have been nicer or more organized. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT and cannot thank them enough. I would use them again and recommend them to any person looking for a florist for any event!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lauren G

Our wedding was July 2nd, 2017 at The Royalton Mansion. Pedestals was amazing to work with. Robert was so professional and worked with us from beginning to end. He was absolutely amazing and did a perfect job capturing our vision/theme of what we wanted at our wedding from... Read More centerpieces to bouquets. I highly recommend Pedestals! From the bottom of our hearts.. Thank you!! -Lauren and Mac

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Emmy Y

Working with Nadia is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is amazingly professional, very pleasant to work with, and of course with great taste in flowers and decorations. After first meeting, she wowed us with the sample that exactly reflected our vision,... Read More above and beyond. The actual flowers in the wedding were even more stunning and glamorous. She has always given me great and practical advise, helping me through out the entire planning process. I can't imagine to have this beautiful wedding without her.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Tina M

I highly recommend Pedestals to anyone that wants to WOW their guests at their wedding! I worked with Nadia and after our first appointment I knew she would bring my centerpiece/floral vision to life! She beyond exceeded any and all of my expectations!! My guests are still... Read More talking about the flowers from the wedding and how they had "never seen anything like that before." Their work was truly amazing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lyndsay W

Pedestals created the bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids; I loved my bouquet so much I wish it had a special power to never wilt! I just told the florist (Joseph) what I liked and a basic idea of what I wanted (having nothing specific in mind), and he amazed me! Would... Read More definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Chelsie R

If you are looking for a breathtaking display of floral arrangements then Pedestals is the place for you. Their service is outstanding & their ideas are truly amazing. They took my dream and turned it into a reality. I can't begin to describe the amount of compliments we... Read More received on our tablecloths, napkins, centerpieces, & backdrops. Our wedding was truly magical thanks to Pedestals! Also, Robert Herzog is a true visionary and an absolute pleasure to work with! If you have the chance, make sure to request to work with him.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Gina P

So happy we used Pedestals Floral for our wedding at The Garden City Hotel. Rob, and his team, know the venue very well, and knew exactly what we needed to add to the already beautiful & elegant ball room. We had the absolute most stunning center pieces, which we also used for... Read More our ceremony, and our family table was one of the highlights, and main conversation pieces, of the wedding. Rob is very professional and easy to work with. We walked in there with an "idea" and he was able to execute exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend Pedestals Floral !

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Meghan F

Robert and the team at Pedestals were AMAZING! From our first meeting with Robert, we knew our floral vision would come to live for our June 2 wedding at The Garden City Hotel. Robert understood our vision and worked with us to bring it to life. When my husband and I walked into... Read More our showing we were blown away. Everything was perfection. The floral artistry they brought in was on another level - we still get compliments about the floral runner on our place card table. Working with Robert and the Pedestals team is something you will not regret and will make your wedding absolutely stunning!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Alexa F

Phil and company did my wedding this past June and I cannot express enough how unbelievable their work was and how happy we were. Every single room we had decorated was absolute perfection and people are still talking about our flowers a month later!!! We gave Phil a big task... Read More and he went above and beyond. Thank you Pedestals for making our day so special!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Christine V

We were truly blown away by our flowers!!! We worked with Steven and he created the wedding flowers of my dreams! When we first met with Steven, he listened to my ideas and I knew we were on the same creative thought process right from the start. I keep saying that he literally... Read More took what was in my mind and brought it to life! Our flowers were the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen at a wedding and all of our guests couldn't stop raving about them! We had a travel theme and Steven worked with me to create the most gorgeous escort card table with beautiful flowers cascading out of vintage suitcases. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were a dream and so perfect. When I saw the flowers on the day of the wedding my jaw hit the floor. I could never thank Steven enough for creating such a wonderful experience for us. They were on time with the flowers and extremely responsive to emails/questions/calls. You will not be disappointed when choosing Pedestals! Thank you Steven and pedestals!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Deanna P

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning. I worked with Nadia who made the entire process soooo easy!!! She is so cute and bubbly and shared just as much excitement for my wedding as I did! She spent so much time going through everything with me, building each... Read More centerpiece from scratch (I had three different types, low, high and suspended). The fact that they also worked with my vendor, Carlyle on the Green on a frequent basis made it so convenient. My husband really wanted suspended centerpieces, and Pedestals is at Carlyle so often that they already had the hardware installed so it was no problem! Everyone commented on how breathtaking the flowers were. I really couldn't have been happier. They were fresh and completely perfect the day of my wedding. I also told Pedestals that I wanted to donate the flowers after the wedding to a nursing home for memory impaired residents and they were 100% on board with taking all the flowers back after the wedding and holding them for a few days until I picked them up to be donated. They even keep them refrigerated so they still looks amazing 2 days later. I was stuck on another florist but they were a bit out of my price range (suspended centerpieces are VERY expensive) and I met with Nadia and instantly knew who I was going with. They were also far more affordable. For what I got, it was worth every single penny and then some!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Annamaria D

Absolutely loved everything about my flowers from the bouquets to the centerpieces! Robert was my floral designer and from the first meeting he completely understood my vision. All of the staff were excellent to work with from the reception staff to some of the other designer.... Read More Friendly and extremely professional! They even went above and beyond and emailed me pictures of my bouquet and my moh bouquets the day before! Definitely would recommend and use them again!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 kathy c

Nadia was amazing she was super helpful and very patient. The flowers on my day of were amazing i didnt imagine that they would look so beautiful. The men that delivered the flowers were on time extemely friendly and professional . I do not regret our choice at all. I couldnt... Read More have pick a better florist.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Demetrios H

Nadia & her team at Pedestals did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding last weekend!!! Nadia provided expert guidance during the consultation & preview appointments. I was thrilled with my bouquets & the centerpieces totally transformed the spaced. I have received so... Read More many compliments on the flowers & can not say enough great things about the Pedestals team. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Julianne P

I worked with them for my engagement party, my bridal shower and wedding. My e party flowers were wrong (but still beautiful) and they very apologetic and comped me a piece for my wedding - fine. I had my sample in March where I was shown a piece heavily made up of hydrangeas,... Read More so I started crying (lol), and they said they would add more roses. My bridal shower was a surprise, so my mom said she requested "white and pink mixed flowers." Day of my shower there were ONLY hydrangeas, after the fiasco with my sample, I assumed they wouldn't have created a hydrangea only piece. I was told if you don't have a huge budget that is what you get....but this was never explained that to my mom. So knowing that this happened twice, at my sample I was VERY specific that I knew my centerpieces weren't $500/piece and so I knew I needed some hydrangeas in there for "fill" but I wanted to minimize them, so I paid to add more greenery. My wedding planner called Pedestals in the weeks before the wedding because I told her how nervous I was because of previous mistakes. I personally visited them twice in person to discuss and confirm the centerpieces. On the day of the wedding my heart sank when I saw the the room as the centerpieces were basically ALL hydrangea and greenery. Luckily this was the only thing that went wrong on my wedding day and the centerpieces themselves were big and still pretty, so I just let it go. In their defense, my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were absolutely stunning. Bridesmaids had gold sprayed leaves and we all had peonies and vintage blush roses. I had also purchased a piece composed of greenery and vines to hang off of the mantle in my reception room at it looked gorgeous! Caution before you trust them, they made me feel so secure and comforted even after so many mistakes. I should have trusted my instincts.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Angelica R

From my first meeting with Nadia, I felt that she got my vision exactly as I wanted it. Nadia worked within my budget, and never tried to get me to change what I felt would be perfect. She was generous with her time, and ideas and was always happy to meet with me, when I just... Read More had to talk stuff out. The flowers on the day of, were beyond all my expectations. My bouquet was perfect, and they truly think of everything, including a second boutonniere for when we smooshed the first one. We had gone in with a very specific request of being able to hide the steps into our ceremony room, and the solution of the curtain was not only thoughtfully decorated, and solid and was better than I could have even thought it would be. It was truly an honor to work with these folks and we look forward to working with them again!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Britta L

In the end, the flowers were beautiful-- but what a day-of headache! Our first meet and walk through both went well. Robert seemed to understand what we wanted straight out of the gate, and they were able to work with us to make edits during our walk through. At our first... Read More meeting I said I loved peonies and the sample they gave us focused on that. The day of the walk through, I pointed out that there were no peonies in the in the sample and was told it was because they weren't in season yet. I was then showed the order that listed everything they were including in our arrangements. On the day of the wedding, the bouquets for the girls showed up at the hotel... and mine was completely roses. I also wanted the girl's bouquets with as little wrapping around the stems as possible so you could see the stems, instead the majority of the stems were wrapped in ribbon. I later found out all the centerpieces were also missing peonies and were entirely roses. I sent all the flowers back the day of the wedding. In the end they found the peonies that were supposed to be in the arrangements and added them. The flowers looked beautiful, but it was a horrible additional stressor on an already crazy day.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kristen C

I can't say enough great things about Pedestals. We worked with Nadia, who was nothing but kind and accommodating from the time we met her. We told her our vision for bouquets and center pieces, and she executed it with ease. Everything looked absolutely gorgeous. Our flowers... Read More looked so perfect, that some guests thought they were fake! We did a combination or high and low centerpieces and it made our room that much more beautiful. Delivery was on time. Pedestals, thank you for making my dream wedding a reality!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Jennifer A

1 name. Joseph Campbell. That's who you need to ask for. This artistic genius brought my vision, and then some, to life. I was planning my 40th birthday party and the theme was Moulin Rouge. When I went there for my mock set up appointment, I didn't know what to expect. I told... Read More him I wanted the room to be sexy, burlesque, over the top but without being Gordy or tacky. He had gorgeous linens there to complete the look of these sexy jet black polished candelabras draped in flowers and dripping crystals everywhere with fluted candles and table fillers- it was jaw dropping. We did long banquet tables , or kings tables, whatever you want to call them (they're the hottest thing right now. He of course, asked me my budget- I told him to give me everything he thought (which I called my wish list) and then I told him we can always filter if it's too much. It wasn't just flowers. They hung these chandeliers made out of flowers and crystals from the ceiling, they put these huge arrangements in a cage made out of diamond looking crystals and placed the on tall black column like pedalstals. They built this harem type canopy made from red chiffon and which was where my cake was going to be placed. Of course, I ended up getting everything he suggested because I loved it so much. And we negotiated a price that was fair. But he was at the venue, which was in Jersey, all day making sure everything was perfect. The linens, which we had gotten through his contact was red satin with Black lace overlay. The room was insane! The owners of the Westmount Country Club kept bringing in their friends, showing off how spectacular everything was. The linens, I ended up getting from 2 different vendors, only because I was pressed for time. The one Vendor, Finishing Touch linens in Hicksville , did the long, 24ft banquet tables. I had 2 of those tables and she was extremely expensive. If you haven't already been able to tell, this party was costing me a lot money so being cheap was the furthest thing on my mind. But this woman was really astronomical. She charged for 495 per table and that's for a rental!, plus an additional $300 for delivery . I only had two long banquet tables, the others were all round. For the round, we did black sparkly sequence which I ended up getting from a vendor in Jersey called Rent4parties. Finishing Touch was charging $85 per Rental per black sequence round linen, while Rent 4 Parties was only charging $25 . They looked the same exact to me! I could've gotten the banquet tables from Rent4Parties also if I had more time. They didn't have them in stock and it was something that needed to be ordered Thank you, Joseph, for your artistic design. And Thank you Brian for coming down in price! You guys rock and I will definitely be using you for my daughters sweet 16!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alyssa N

Pedestals is absolutely the best! When I walked into our reception I was absolutely blown away by how stunning everything was. Nadia was incredible to work with and completely understood my vision. Every single centerpiece was beautiful and the attention to detail was amazing.... Read More Pedestals is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kristen G

Pedestals did a wonderful job for our wedding last weekend on April 15th, 2017 at the Westbury Manor. We had a mix of high and low centerpieces of roses, dusty millers and a bunch of other flowers that looked gorgeous with their candles and vases! My bride bouquet and the... Read More bridesmaid bouquets were stunning. The groom added a groomsman last minute and I needed to ask Pedestals if they could add on another flower for our 11th groomsman :) and they did! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Megan A

The best!! They did an amazing job. I worked with Nadia and she is awesome. Book with them!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Tiffany P

Pedestals was great to work with - always available. We met with Nadia when we first arrived, they were the first florist we interviewed, and the last! We love her! I was able to contact her via email or phone at any time. I had only a few ideas on centerpieces, and my bouquet,... Read More and were lost for my BM bouquets. Nadia listened, knew the look & feel we were going for and nailed it. She blew it up to the most gorgeous centerpieces & beautiful bouquets/boutainaires. Guests were complimenting constantly. We can not thank you enough Nadia! Pedestals will work with you on price & you can pay them in increments or all at once. There was timely delivery on our wedding day. Trust Pedestals, they will help make your wedding visions become reality.