Pedestals Floral Decorators

At Pedestals we pride ourselves in giving our clients the personal touch they need, in creating breathtaking works of art ranging from simple to elaborate. The art of floral design is one of the most important aspects in creating the ambience of a wedding or special event.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

125 Herricks Road, Garden City Park, NY Tri State Area (516) 248-5300
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Deirdre M

Pedestals is outstanding and I highly recommend them as your wedding florist. I worked with Nadia throughout the wedding process and knew from the very first meeting that Nadia understood the vision we had for the flowers and she and Pedestals certainly did not disappoint. The... Read More centerpieces, candles and bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and they made the room look so beautiful and magical. We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding flowers and Pedestals' service and attention to detail!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jennifer C

Robert and Shannen are AMAZING! I brought them pictures of a centerpiece I loved, and Robert ran with it creating the most perfect floral scheme for our wedding! It was absolutely perfect! Shannen is so organized and always got right back to me with questions, and was always... Read More willing to help price out other aspects (lighting and chairs) to make sure I was getting the best price from my vendors. I truly never knew I could love flowers as much as I did before them! I would absolutely use them again!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Annamaria D

Absolutely loved everything about my flowers from the bouquets to the centerpieces! Robert was my floral designer and from the first meeting he completely understood my vision. All of the staff were excellent to work with from the reception staff to some of the other designer.... Read More Friendly and extremely professional! They even went above and beyond and emailed me pictures of my bouquet and my moh bouquets the day before! Definitely would recommend and use them again!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 kathy c

Nadia was amazing she was super helpful and very patient. The flowers on my day of were amazing i didnt imagine that they would look so beautiful. The men that delivered the flowers were on time extemely friendly and professional . I do not regret our choice at all. I couldnt... Read More have pick a better florist.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Demetrios H

Nadia & her team at Pedestals did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding last weekend!!! Nadia provided expert guidance during the consultation & preview appointments. I was thrilled with my bouquets & the centerpieces totally transformed the spaced. I have received so... Read More many compliments on the flowers & can not say enough great things about the Pedestals team. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Julianne P

I worked with them for my engagement party, my bridal shower and wedding. My e party flowers were wrong (but still beautiful) and they very apologetic and comped me a piece for my wedding - fine. I had my sample in March where I was shown a piece heavily made up of hydrangeas,... Read More so I started crying (lol), and they said they would add more roses. My bridal shower was a surprise, so my mom said she requested "white and pink mixed flowers." Day of my shower there were ONLY hydrangeas, after the fiasco with my sample, I assumed they wouldn't have created a hydrangea only piece. I was told if you don't have a huge budget that is what you get....but this was never explained that to my mom. So knowing that this happened twice, at my sample I was VERY specific that I knew my centerpieces weren't $500/piece and so I knew I needed some hydrangeas in there for "fill" but I wanted to minimize them, so I paid to add more greenery. My wedding planner called Pedestals in the weeks before the wedding because I told her how nervous I was because of previous mistakes. I personally visited them twice in person to discuss and confirm the centerpieces. On the day of the wedding my heart sank when I saw the the room as the centerpieces were basically ALL hydrangea and greenery. Luckily this was the only thing that went wrong on my wedding day and the centerpieces themselves were big and still pretty, so I just let it go. In their defense, my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were absolutely stunning. Bridesmaids had gold sprayed leaves and we all had peonies and vintage blush roses. I had also purchased a piece composed of greenery and vines to hang off of the mantle in my reception room at it looked gorgeous! Caution before you trust them, they made me feel so secure and comforted even after so many mistakes. I should have trusted my instincts.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Angelica R

From my first meeting with Nadia, I felt that she got my vision exactly as I wanted it. Nadia worked within my budget, and never tried to get me to change what I felt would be perfect. She was generous with her time, and ideas and was always happy to meet with me, when I just... Read More had to talk stuff out. The flowers on the day of, were beyond all my expectations. My bouquet was perfect, and they truly think of everything, including a second boutonniere for when we smooshed the first one. We had gone in with a very specific request of being able to hide the steps into our ceremony room, and the solution of the curtain was not only thoughtfully decorated, and solid and was better than I could have even thought it would be. It was truly an honor to work with these folks and we look forward to working with them again!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Britta L

In the end, the flowers were beautiful-- but what a day-of headache! Our first meet and walk through both went well. Robert seemed to understand what we wanted straight out of the gate, and they were able to work with us to make edits during our walk through. At our first... Read More meeting I said I loved peonies and the sample they gave us focused on that. The day of the walk through, I pointed out that there were no peonies in the in the sample and was told it was because they weren't in season yet. I was then showed the order that listed everything they were including in our arrangements. On the day of the wedding, the bouquets for the girls showed up at the hotel... and mine was completely roses. I also wanted the girl's bouquets with as little wrapping around the stems as possible so you could see the stems, instead the majority of the stems were wrapped in ribbon. I later found out all the centerpieces were also missing peonies and were entirely roses. I sent all the flowers back the day of the wedding. In the end they found the peonies that were supposed to be in the arrangements and added them. The flowers looked beautiful, but it was a horrible additional stressor on an already crazy day.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kristen C

I can't say enough great things about Pedestals. We worked with Nadia, who was nothing but kind and accommodating from the time we met her. We told her our vision for bouquets and center pieces, and she executed it with ease. Everything looked absolutely gorgeous. Our flowers... Read More looked so perfect, that some guests thought they were fake! We did a combination or high and low centerpieces and it made our room that much more beautiful. Delivery was on time. Pedestals, thank you for making my dream wedding a reality!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Jennifer A

1 name. Joseph Campbell. That's who you need to ask for. This artistic genius brought my vision, and then some, to life. I was planning my 40th birthday party and the theme was Moulin Rouge. When I went there for my mock set up appointment, I didn't know what to expect. I told... Read More him I wanted the room to be sexy, burlesque, over the top but without being Gordy or tacky. He had gorgeous linens there to complete the look of these sexy jet black polished candelabras draped in flowers and dripping crystals everywhere with fluted candles and table fillers- it was jaw dropping. We did long banquet tables , or kings tables, whatever you want to call them (they're the hottest thing right now. He of course, asked me my budget- I told him to give me everything he thought (which I called my wish list) and then I told him we can always filter if it's too much. It wasn't just flowers. They hung these chandeliers made out of flowers and crystals from the ceiling, they put these huge arrangements in a cage made out of diamond looking crystals and placed the on tall black column like pedalstals. They built this harem type canopy made from red chiffon and which was where my cake was going to be placed. Of course, I ended up getting everything he suggested because I loved it so much. And we negotiated a price that was fair. But he was at the venue, which was in Jersey, all day making sure everything was perfect. The linens, which we had gotten through his contact was red satin with Black lace overlay. The room was insane! The owners of the Westmount Country Club kept bringing in their friends, showing off how spectacular everything was. The linens, I ended up getting from 2 different vendors, only because I was pressed for time. The one Vendor, Finishing Touch linens in Hicksville , did the long, 24ft banquet tables. I had 2 of those tables and she was extremely expensive. If you haven't already been able to tell, this party was costing me a lot money so being cheap was the furthest thing on my mind. But this woman was really astronomical. She charged for 495 per table and that's for a rental!, plus an additional $300 for delivery . I only had two long banquet tables, the others were all round. For the round, we did black sparkly sequence which I ended up getting from a vendor in Jersey called Rent4parties. Finishing Touch was charging $85 per Rental per black sequence round linen, while Rent 4 Parties was only charging $25 . They looked the same exact to me! I could've gotten the banquet tables from Rent4Parties also if I had more time. They didn't have them in stock and it was something that needed to be ordered Thank you, Joseph, for your artistic design. And Thank you Brian for coming down in price! You guys rock and I will definitely be using you for my daughters sweet 16!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alyssa N

Pedestals is absolutely the best! When I walked into our reception I was absolutely blown away by how stunning everything was. Nadia was incredible to work with and completely understood my vision. Every single centerpiece was beautiful and the attention to detail was amazing.... Read More Pedestals is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kristen G

Pedestals did a wonderful job for our wedding last weekend on April 15th, 2017 at the Westbury Manor. We had a mix of high and low centerpieces of roses, dusty millers and a bunch of other flowers that looked gorgeous with their candles and vases! My bride bouquet and the... Read More bridesmaid bouquets were stunning. The groom added a groomsman last minute and I needed to ask Pedestals if they could add on another flower for our 11th groomsman :) and they did! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Megan A

The best!! They did an amazing job. I worked with Nadia and she is awesome. Book with them!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Tiffany P

Pedestals was great to work with - always available. We met with Nadia when we first arrived, they were the first florist we interviewed, and the last! We love her! I was able to contact her via email or phone at any time. I had only a few ideas on centerpieces, and my bouquet,... Read More and were lost for my BM bouquets. Nadia listened, knew the look & feel we were going for and nailed it. She blew it up to the most gorgeous centerpieces & beautiful bouquets/boutainaires. Guests were complimenting constantly. We can not thank you enough Nadia! Pedestals will work with you on price & you can pay them in increments or all at once. There was timely delivery on our wedding day. Trust Pedestals, they will help make your wedding visions become reality.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Stephanie H

I got married last weekend and Pedestals did an amazing job with our floral arrangements. We worked with Robert who was so easy and friendly to work with. He made my vision of a winter wonderland come to life. We gave our budget that we felt comfortable with and he gave us... Read More many different options of what we could do. He spent the time needed to give us exactly what we wanted. They set-up an appointment closer to the wedding so you can actually see what your centerpiece will look like and make any changes if necessary. We are thrilled with how all our floral arrangements came out and our guests where blown away.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Chelsea C

Steven Polizzi did the most amazing job. He took our vision and made it something I could have only dreamed of. Everything he did was perfect and professional. I highly recommend Pedestals / Steven. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Robin S

Nadia and the whole team were a pleasure to work with and really listened to what we wanted. They helped bring our vision to reality.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Lindsey B

My husband and I were married last May, and we absolutely loved the flowers Nadia and the team at Pedestals provided! As we were planning our wedding, I turned to Pinterest to look for ideas that went with our theme. I had found some stunning images of cascade bouquets that... Read More combined blue dendrobium orchids with stargazer lilies. We made an appointment with Pedestals and met with Nadia. I showed her the images I had pinned, fully expecting her to talk me into something more realistic, but to my surprise, she told me that she would have no problem generating flower arrangements like that. She had a great personality and was easy to talk to, making it easy to sort out the details for the alter decorations, centerpieces, and other needed flowers, and did not try to upsell us on extras that we were not interested in. As she went off to calculate the price of the quote that she had generated, my then-fiance and I discussed what price we wanted to pay and items that we could consider removing to bring the bill down. To my second surprise, Nadia came back with an initial price already below the amount we had in mind, so no negotiations were necessary. A couple of weeks before the wedding, Nadia invited me back to see a sample bouquet, and when I saw, it I almost cried because it was so beautiful. The bouquets, boutonnieres, decorations, and centerpieces provided on the day of the wedding were gorgeous! Numerous wedding guests went out of their way to complement how beautiful the flowers were. We cannot thank Nadia and Pedestals enough for making our special day perfect!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Bettina L

My husband and I were married in November and couldn't have been more thrilled with our choice for our florist. Pedestals was SO accommodating and was truly a pleasure to work with as a whole. I specifically dealt with Nadia, who was not only amazing when it came to coordinating... Read More and setting up my centerpieces, but she was also so sweet and caring. She always made sure that I was doing well, and when we spoke it felt as though I was talking to one of my friends. The planning process went so smoothly because of Nadia, and in fact, she accommodated our earlier sample timing because we were in from out of town. (We no longer live on Long Island) Everyone raved about our flowers and I have to say I was blown away. I kind of came in with some ideas but really left the finalization to Nadia and she exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend using Pedestals about I will be using them again if we ever have an event. We simply can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Maria s

Thank you to Steve and his entire staff at Pedestals! We booked Pedestals not only because they were a house vendor of our venue, but also because of their amazing reputation. Steve took our vision and turned it into a reality. Playing up our winter theme, Steve suggested adding... Read More some gold branches and gold leaves to our centerpieces and they looked incredible! The day of our wedding, the entire venue was transformed because of Pedestals amazing work. Everything looked exactly as promised and we are so happy that we booked them for our flowers. The centerpieces are still lush 3 days later!!! My bouquet was stunning as well. Thank you again! We will be using Pedestals again for future events!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Angela S

We used Pedestals for our fall wedding and they were fabulous! Nadia listened to all of our likes/dislikes and helped us create a beautiful array of flowers. So happy we worked with them!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Dina L

Very good customer service support.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kim K

Bouquets all arrived on time as scheduled and were even more beautiful than I imagined. Centerpieces were gorgeous also. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessie P

Absolutely gorgeous job with my wedding flowers! Starting off, I had no solid idea what I wanted. Somehow Steven at Pedestals knew just after 30 minutes of speaking with me. I had looked at few different places before heading to Pedestals, but can honestly say I know by... Read More choosing Pedestals I made the right choice for me. Steven was the first consultant who asked me to show a picture of my dress, and helped me plan a gorgeous array of flowers from ceremony to reception around it. He was very candid and provided me real feedback on what would and wouldn't work - it was exactly what I needed! Steven emailed me to check up and see how things for my wedding went despite being on vacation at the time!!! My flowers were breathtaking and the service here was stunning.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 n m

Pedestals was a recommended vendor from our wedding venue- The Bourne Mansion & they exceeded my expectations. We worked with Steven & he was the best!!! He was so helpful & honest which I love- he will not steer you wrong. We got all high centerpieces which came out... Read More beautiful, the girls bouquets were lovely & tasteful. My bouquet was cascading orchids which everyone was obsessed with, myself included. Definitely use pedestals as your florist!