Pedestals Floral Decorators

Garden City Park, NY

Pedestals Floral Decorators

At Pedestals we pride ourselves in giving our clients the personal touch they need, in creating breathtaking works of art ranging from simple to elaborate. The art of floral design is one of the most important aspects in creating the ambience of a wedding or special event.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

125 Herricks Road, Garden City Park, NY

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Alyssa F

We used Pedestals for our wedding and everything they did was more than we could have asked for. Phillip is amazing to work with. I came in to the initial meeting just not knowing much about flowers just knowing color scheme and style I wanted and the budget I wanted to stay... Read More within. It is amazing how they can make your vision become a reality with just an initial conversation. We went to see our mock up centerpieces and I fell in love. I could not believe how perfect they were. I love the Pedestals has so many vases and accessories to choose from. You are not just getting flowers; you are getting an entire table scape! I love anything with bling so I had jeweled bases and candle holders with the low centerpieces and I hag gems hanging from my tall centerpieces. It is great that this is all included in the price because I know some places charge extra for any sort of gem! The bouquets were exactly what I envisioned. I had a mixture of light peonies and stephanotis and my bridesmaids had brighter peonies. The colors were gorgeous and the flowers were so fresh. The boutonnieres and corsages were all so nice as well and it was a nice touch that they gave us some extras in case any got messed up. Pedestals also decorated my cake and transformed it in to something beautiful. They allowed us to come the night before to look at everything to make sure it was how we wanted it which was a nice offering. I cannot recommend them enough! If you want beautiful flowers for your event look no further than Pedestals! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Laura F

We worked with Pedestals for our wedding on 9/19/15. Our venue (cold spring country club) recommended them to us as well as some friends of the family who had used them. We met with Robert and immediately I knew we had to go with them! Robert is amazing!!! He has this vision... Read More and talent that is so incredible. Out of all the florists I met with he is the only one who loved my color scheme of purples and blues! He immediately went into the back and showed me a combination of flowers and they looked amazing!! He read my mind with everything that I imagined for my wedding and more! When we went back to see the sample arrangements I was so impressed and they looked even more amazing at our venue the day of the wedding!! We did a combination of high and low centerpieces and adding in some tall candles it was incredible!! The flowers and the color combination were all perfect! Also, our bouquets were beautiful!! Mine was stunning especially with the added jewels that matched the look of my dress. I was very happy with everything! Thank you so much Robert and Pedestals!!

Best florist

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 joanne a

Where do I begin? The creative mind of the genius named Steven at pedestals is one for the ages. His creative and imaginative ideas are endless. His work speaks for himself a simple thought I had he embellished and and created into a masterpiece. I had a kings table at my... Read More wedding at the Westmount Country Club. He out did himself with the colors of the flowers how different they were yet worked so seamlessly together. He created an ambiance that allowed my wedding to be the fairytale I only hope it to be. His kind and patient attitude is comforting. He was with me through the whole process and even made sure he was there the night of my wedding to direct me to every detail of his work. I couldn't of ask for a better person for the job !!!!!! We are so in love !!!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Amanda R

I used Robert from Pedestals for my wedding at the Westmount Country Club. Flowers/centerpieces were not something I wanted to spend a lot of money on. Robert was very accommodating and worked with my budget. He listened to my vision and delivered. My centerpieces were... Read More beautiful. He was really a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Pedestals!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Elise G

HUGE THANK YOU to Robert and Shannon for making our July 2 wedding a show stopper! The bouquets were absolutely STUNNING, and the centerpieces were GORGEOUS. We had a natural tree branch archway for our ceremony which far exceeded anything we could have imagined. Our place... Read More card centerpiece, which was an an arrangement of natural branches and snaking flowers was exquisite. I would highly recommend Pedestals to any bride and groom for their big day!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jennifer G

Pedestals outdid themselves for my wedding. Robert hit it out of the park. I was expecting my flowers to be nice, but I had no idea how gorgeous they would be and how many guests would comment on how beautiful they were! My bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were the prettiest... Read More things I've ever seen and the chuppah was stunning. And the centerpieces were breathtaking. There's a reason everyone in the NYC area uses Pedestals. I highly recommend them without hesitation.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jessica L

Robert is the best ever. He took all of my floral problems away as soon as I met him. I could not have been happier with anyone else!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Kristen Tartaglione

From the moment we walked into the Pedestals show room, we knew we had found our florist for our wedding. We met with Steven, who was so amazing to work with. After sharing our vision with him for our wedding, he showed us a few samples of flowers and pictures of arrangements.... Read More He understood right away what we wanted, and did not disappoint. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I still could not believe how stunning my bouquet was. It was an all white peony arrangement with crystal bouquet pins. After the wedding was over, I rushed to have it preserved as soon as I could to preserve its beauty. Everyone at the wedding kept complimenting the centerpieces, and a few tables even fought to take them home. I would highly recommend Steven and Pedestals for any event.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jennifer R

Robert and Shannen are AMAZING! I brought them pictures of a centerpiece I loved, and Robert ran with it creating the most perfect floral scheme for our wedding! It was absolutely perfect! Shannen is so organized and always got right back to me with questions, and was always... Read More willing to help price out other aspects (lighting and chairs) to make sure I was getting the best price from my vendors. I truly never knew I could love flowers as much as I did before them! I would absolutely use them again!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

I must share how happy my daughter and I are after meeting with Robert Herzog , Director of Sales for Pedestals, last night at Westmount Country Club in NJ. The man is amazing, kind, understanding, down to earth and a professional at what he does. I can keep going on and on and... Read More on about him. Meeting with Robert, was one of the most pleasurable experiences concerning my daughters wedding thus far. He reads people extremely well and has a knack for dealing with each of our chemistries. We advised him of what we envisioned and he took it from there. We compiled our ideas and the end result was extremely positive. I can’t say enough about Roberts professional creativity, his patience and his endearing guidance. Robert was a breath of fresh air. He lead us through every-step of the process. We left our meeting with a ton of thanks, hugs and believe it or not some happy tears. We are elated and confident that Robert will add the beauty that my daughter dreamed of to her joyous Day. Mr. Herzog's gracious yet professional approach more than earned our vote of confidence. Do not make your final decision without calling him. I promise you will not be disappointed. Bernadette, Mother of the Bride. :)

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Abby K

We used Pedestals for our wedding at the Bourne Mansion. They were initially lovely to deal with. However, the centerpieces did not look like our preview and looked unfinished and you could see the wires binding the flowers together. You did not need a florist for what they... Read More put together - just a vase and the corner bodega where you could get a small amount of flowers bound with visible wire. Two guests commented on it. When they set it up, the groom told them to ask the bride to review their work and they did not find the bride. When we complained about it after the wedding and they were unresponsive and stopped returning our email. In general, we paid too much and did not get what we paid for.

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Caitlin H

We cannot thank Steven enough for working with us to create the perfect flowers for our ceremony and reception! From our first appointment, Steven walked us through different options and from then on was always available - he always answered emails immediately! Our flowers were... Read More absolutely gorgeous - they completely took our breath away when we first saw them! Since our wedding fell at the end of April, Steven mentioned that we could use cherry blossoms for some of our centerpieces and we jumped at the chance. Pedestals does amazing work and we would completely recommend them to anyone looking for a carefree wedding flower experience!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Nicole S

Robert is amazing! He put me at ease and knew exactly what I was looking for within just a few minutes of speaking with him. My flowers at my wedding were spectacular and my guests were amazed when they walked into my ballroom at saw my incredible centerpeices. Robert went above... Read More and beyond to make my day special and I am truly impressed by the talent at Pedestals. They know how to make jaws drop! One of my favorite vendors I hired for my wedding!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Marisa Z

We loved Pedestals!!! they did our wedding in 4/23/16 and we got so many compliments on our amazing floral arrangements and bouquets. they were the most beautiful ever!!! Virgil is the best!! He listened to everything we ask for and made our dreams come true! He was a dream to... Read More work with. Pedestals is definitely the way to go!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Danielle G

Working with Robert on the floral design for my wedding was one of my favorite parts of the planning process. Walking into Pedestals I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for centerpieces, but what we wound up with was way better than I had imagined. The ceremony flowers and... Read More trees, centerpieces and all of the details made the already gorgeous room at Flowerfields even more incredible. We designed a slightly cascading bridal bouquet that became probably my favorite detail of the entire day. I wish I could attach some pictures to show everyone just how beautiful it came out. It made our photos even that more amazing. Huge thank you to the whole Pedestals staff who helped the day go out without a hitch.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Margaret P

Pedestals took my idea of fall inspired wedding and delivered it perfectly. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Megan M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Pedestals. 3 weeks before our wedding, we were forced to cancel our contract with our florist. My mom went over to Pedestals that afternoon, showed Robert our vision for our wedding, and he was able to set things up exactly how we... Read More wanted, for not much difference in price. By the end of that same week, he had samples for us in the showroom and everything was set. The day of the wedding, they delivered everything very easily labeled (which made a big difference during the busy day with a large wedding party). I had provided him with my grandmother's wedding dress and memory charms for our grandparents, and Pedestals made it look beautiful that our entire family was crying when the bouquets arrived. Everyone was complimenting all of the flowers, and they even lasted for our brunch the next morning. Great staff, pricing, so friendly and truly made the process so much easier!

Pedestals was Perfect

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Laura C

Robert from Pedestals changed my venue, (The Carltun) into a shimmering wonderland. Not only did he talk with me about the floral arrangements he also took the time to hear my vision and to suggest different ways of setting up the reception rooms to bring that vision to... Read More life. There were tall arrangements of branches with hand tied cherry blossoms and hanging glass votives, low arrangements of floating candles, tall candles and accent floral pieces. My descriptions don't do the arrangements justice--they were unbelievably beautiful. I highly recommend Pedestals.

Lovely Flowers

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Leilani L

Steven was our designer and he did a good job. My wedding bouquet turned out beautiful and they added crystal pins to it, to make it extra beautiful. Close to about a week before the wedding, we asked Steven to wrap the bridesmaids bouquets in blue satin and he said he would if... Read More he had the fabric. I'm so glad they did, because the blue fabric really went well with the pink flowers in the bouquet and with our color theme. We had the correct number of corsages, boutonnieres and bouquets, all the flowers that we were expecting were there. The only little glitch in the whole thing were the centerpieces. Our centerpieces were supposed to be 3 various size vases full of water & blue flowers inside the water with floating candles on top, surrounded by white and blue flowers. When we were shown the sample, the vases just had water in them, no blue flowers. Steven mentioned he could put the blue flowers inside the vases and stuck some in just to show us & we took photos of it. On the day of the wedding, the centerpieces were missing the flowers in the water. It was a small thing but it was something that we went over and I was disappointed it was missing. Overall, the flowers were great.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Sherry A

Absolute perfection!!!!!! Our wedding day was a dream come true. Robert executed my vision perfectly and went beyond my expectations. They delivered on time and the room looked exquisite. I fell in love with the beautiful candle display he put up with my place cards. Words... Read More cannot describe how extremely happy I am with Robert and Pedestals. Excellent service, beautiful work and a respectable man that never made me feel like I was being sold. He truly listened to my vision and respected our budget and worked with us. Excellent excellent work!!!! Thank you Robert!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015

What an amazing experience working with Phil. From my initial meeting his energy, creativeness and knowledge blew me away. He worked with my budget and surprised me with so many extra complimentary touches.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Pedestals in THE BEST choice you will make for your wedding! I worked with Stephen, and he was incredible! He knew, just from a picture of my dress and the color of my bridesmaid dresses, what I was looking for and my style. He was involved in every step of the way, making sure... Read More everything I wanted was absolutely perfect. He made sure to give me more than one sample, since the first wasn't perfect. Absolutely the best service for your money, and their arrangements and flowers are gorgeous. They are with you every step of the way, and there for you at the wedding to make sure it all looks EXACTLY the way you want it to. I couldn't recommend them enough - this will be the easiest decision you make, go for Pedestals all the way!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

Where do I even start with giving a review of Pedestals Florist. There are literally no words to describe how Phil and his team transformed our ceremony site and reception site into something from our dreams. He took our ideas and made them real. It was beyond amazing. He... Read More entertained and promptly answered countless emails, phone calls and was extremely knowledgeable, creative, and offered informed suggestions that made our day extra special.

Fabulous

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

I met with Robert from Pedestals as he was highly recommended from someone who works for one of the largest caterers on Long Island. Robert was a pleasure to meet. My daughter met him and instantly connected. He understood what look she wanted and executed it to perfection.... Read More The flowers, candles and chuppah were so beautiful and exactly as envisioned. I would highly recommend their services.

We loved the flowers that Pedestals arranged for our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

My wife and I were married in December, 2014. One of the best parts of our wedding were the floral arrangements provided by Pedestals. Its what everyone was talking about. Pedestals was an amazing company to work with. Robert was our contact and he was brilliant. Easy to... Read More work with and great at executing my wife's vision. His creativity and passion really showed throughout the process. When our wedding ended we couldn't thank Robert and Pedestals enough. They killed it and I would recommend them to EVERYONE. You can not go wrong with them. Ask for Robert, he is the best!!!