Pedestals Floral Decorators

At Pedestals we pride ourselves in giving our clients the personal touch they need, in creating breathtaking works of art ranging from simple to elaborate. The art of floral design is one of the most important aspects in creating the ambience of a wedding or special event.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

125 Herricks Road, Garden City Park, NY Tri State Area (516) 248-5300
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Deirdre M

Pedestals is outstanding and I highly recommend them as your wedding florist. I worked with Nadia throughout the wedding process and knew from the very first meeting that Nadia understood the vision we had for the flowers and she and Pedestals certainly did not disappoint. The... Read More centerpieces, candles and bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and they made the room look so beautiful and magical. We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding flowers and Pedestals' service and attention to detail!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jennifer R

Robert and Shannen are AMAZING! I brought them pictures of a centerpiece I loved, and Robert ran with it creating the most perfect floral scheme for our wedding! It was absolutely perfect! Shannen is so organized and always got right back to me with questions, and was always... Read More willing to help price out other aspects (lighting and chairs) to make sure I was getting the best price from my vendors. I truly never knew I could love flowers as much as I did before them! I would absolutely use them again!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Maria B

Thank you to Steve and his entire staff at Pedestals! We booked Pedestals not only because they were a house vendor of our venue, but also because of their amazing reputation. Steve took our vision and turned it into a reality. Playing up our winter theme, Steve suggested adding... Read More some gold branches and gold leaves to our centerpieces and they looked incredible! The day of our wedding, the entire venue was transformed because of Pedestals amazing work. Everything looked exactly as promised and we are so happy that we booked them for our flowers. The centerpieces are still lush 3 days later!!! My bouquet was stunning as well. Thank you again! We will be using Pedestals again for future events!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Angela S

We used Pedestals for our fall wedding and they were fabulous! Nadia listened to all of our likes/dislikes and helped us create a beautiful array of flowers. So happy we worked with them!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Dina L

Very good customer service support.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kim K

Bouquets all arrived on time as scheduled and were even more beautiful than I imagined. Centerpieces were gorgeous also. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessie P

Absolutely gorgeous job with my wedding flowers! Starting off, I had no solid idea what I wanted. Somehow Steven at Pedestals knew just after 30 minutes of speaking with me. I had looked at few different places before heading to Pedestals, but can honestly say I know by... Read More choosing Pedestals I made the right choice for me. Steven was the first consultant who asked me to show a picture of my dress, and helped me plan a gorgeous array of flowers from ceremony to reception around it. He was very candid and provided me real feedback on what would and wouldn't work - it was exactly what I needed! Steven emailed me to check up and see how things for my wedding went despite being on vacation at the time!!! My flowers were breathtaking and the service here was stunning.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 n m

Pedestals was a recommended vendor from our wedding venue- The Bourne Mansion & they exceeded my expectations. We worked with Steven & he was the best!!! He was so helpful & honest which I love- he will not steer you wrong. We got all high centerpieces which came out... Read More beautiful, the girls bouquets were lovely & tasteful. My bouquet was cascading orchids which everyone was obsessed with, myself included. Definitely use pedestals as your florist!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Laura R

Work was outstanding, customer service could use some improvement they were very difficult to get in contact with and did not followed up when they said they would.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kristy K

We chose Pedestals because they were a recommended vendor of our reception venue- Fox Hollow. We felt really connected to the florist we worked with, and we also chose them because we felt he understood best the look we were going for. However, at our final appointment, we found... Read More out he had left the business and didn't leave good notes about our requests, so we had to repeat the process with another person two weeks before the wedding. As any bride will tell you, a change up like that just weeks before the big day is jarring, and not appreciated. Despite this mix up, the flowers were very beautiful, and the bouquets especially were gorgeous. I loved them! The center pieces matched the look we asked for, but I felt that they were a little smaller than we had requested - felt a bit skimpier than we had agreed upon. Also- I don't know if this is normal or not, but my bridal bouquet was so heavy!! May want to do a few more bicep curls in order to manage the weight of the bouquet before your big day! Pedestals also handled the center pieces for my bridal shower, and in both events their delivery was timely and there were no issues about the flowers not being there in time. Overall, they run a good operation, but I would be careful to be extremely specific about your wishes so that you get more of what you ask for and less is left up to chance.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Caitlin O

I knew Pedestals was the best florist to go with after Steven sat with me, looked through my ideas, and actually named and showed me each flower they would be using. The quality of the flowers was important to me and Pedestals certainly delivered. At my sample visit, I was so... Read More happy to see what they created! I have been on a budget and pedestals really worked with me to help me decide where I could cut costs and keep my vision.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jessica

Amazing job! The flowers were so beautiful. The center pieces complimented our reception room so well. I was so in love with our room because of soft orange touch added to my all white flowers. My flowers arrived earlier than scheduled which actually was better for us. Thank you... Read More Pedestals for making me smile!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Danielle D

Robert Herzog from Pedestals is amazing! Even without showing him pinterest photos or anything, he was able to grasp right-away what I wanted. He was so sweet and easy to work. I highly recommend Robert for any event!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Nicole C

Pedestals was a recommended vendor. Our original sales rep was unfortunately let go about a month before our wedding. This did not become a problem at all! The bouquets were beautiful especially mine! Unfortunately, the centerpieces were not to my liking. Although we may have... Read More had some issues, the owner was willing to work with us in the end for rectify the matter! We greatly appreciate it and if you can request him for an initial consultation i would recommend it!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Lisa G

I wanted to give 4.5 stars but that wasn't an option. Pedestals is an excellent florist. My husband and I met with Nadia during our first visit and she was knowledgable, professional, and very determined to understand our vision. We felt that they gave us a very reasonable price... Read More for what we wanted, more so than other florists that we met with. Pedestals is also the house florist for the North Ritz Club (where our reception was) so we felt comfortable with that relationship. We went to a sample appointment a couple of months before the wedding. I asked if a couple of pieces in my centerpiece could be changed and they did it on the spot- no questions asked. My only complaint was that when I called a couple of days before my wedding to confirm that delivery of all of the bouquets and boutonnieres, I was informed that they would only be making one delivery. Meaning that I (the bride) was responsible for getting all of the boutonnieres to the men. This was never mentioned to us upon booking, and it was very inconvenient for me to figure out a way to get the men's flowers to them. I asked if they could make an exception since the men were getting ready in the same town, but the receptionist couldn't be bothered to help me. I would have been fine figuring it out had I known when we booked, but it was an added stress that I felt was unnecessary 2 days before my wedding. If I didn't call, I would have had no idea that this was their policy. Luckily, I was able to find a family member to help me get the flowers to the men so it wasn't an issue on my wedding day, but a heads up would have been nice. The centerpieces and all of the pieces we ordered were GORGEOUS. I wold recommend Pedestals to anyone looking for flowers for their event. They really captured my vision and did an awesome job!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Sara C

I absolutely loved everything Pedestals did for my wedding. Nadia did such a great job instantly recommending beautiful bouquets that would go with my bridesmaid dresses and the overall vibe of my wedding. I loved how simple, elegant, and beautiful my bouquets were. They... Read More centerpieces were amazing as well. I would recommend them to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kari G

Highly recommend! Nadia and the entire staff at Pedestals was amazing! Nadia was such a pleasure to work with in selecting bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. She listened to what I liked and instantly knew what look we were going for. The centerpieces and bouquets... Read More were absolutely stunning! Everyone commented on how full my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were. The flowers lasted all day even with the high temperatures we had on July 23rd. The centerpieces added the finishing touch to our room at Chateau Briand to give it the elegant and romantic feel we were going for. Three weeks later, my bouquet is still intact in my refrigerator and looks like our wedding day was only a week ago. I would highly recommend Pedestals to anyone looking for a five star florist and will be a returning customer for our next event.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Adrian R

Pedestals exhibits professionalism, attention to detail, and real investment in making sure that your event is aesthetically perfect. Nadia is incredible and you should request to work with her if possible. She is very family oriented, very friendly, and an absolute sweetheart.... Read More She was extremely supportive to both my Bride and I during a very hard time concerning the health of a family member. We ended up feeling like she was a part of our family and would highly recommend Pedestal's services.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Michelle O

We used Pedestals for our wedding and simply put, our flowers came out BEAUTIFUL! Our centerpieces elevated the room at our venue and was exactly the decor and style that we wanted. We worked with Philip to create the pieces and he was very professional and helpful throughout... Read More this process. He shared several visuals to guide us and also gave us his insight because he had experience with our venue, which was beyond helpful. Our guests were raving how gorgeous the centerpieces and other floral arraignments were and that they made the room look magical. We went to Pedestals on recommendation and would continue to pass on this recommendation for your big day or event!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Amanda R

I used Robert from Pedestals for my wedding at the Westmount Country Club. Flowers/centerpieces were not something I wanted to spend a lot of money on. Robert was very accommodating and worked with my budget. He listened to my vision and delivered. My centerpieces were... Read More beautiful. He was really a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Pedestals!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Elise G

HUGE THANK YOU to Robert and Shannon for making our July 2 wedding a show stopper! The bouquets were absolutely STUNNING, and the centerpieces were GORGEOUS. We had a natural tree branch archway for our ceremony which far exceeded anything we could have imagined. Our place... Read More card centerpiece, which was an an arrangement of natural branches and snaking flowers was exquisite. I would highly recommend Pedestals to any bride and groom for their big day!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jennifer G

Pedestals outdid themselves for my wedding. Robert hit it out of the park. I was expecting my flowers to be nice, but I had no idea how gorgeous they would be and how many guests would comment on how beautiful they were! My bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were the prettiest... Read More things I've ever seen and the chuppah was stunning. And the centerpieces were breathtaking. There's a reason everyone in the NYC area uses Pedestals. I highly recommend them without hesitation.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jessica L

Robert is the best ever. He took all of my floral problems away as soon as I met him. I could not have been happier with anyone else!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Kristen T

From the moment we walked into the Pedestals show room, we knew we had found our florist for our wedding. We met with Steven, who was so amazing to work with. After sharing our vision with him for our wedding, he showed us a few samples of flowers and pictures of arrangements.... Read More He understood right away what we wanted, and did not disappoint. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I still could not believe how stunning my bouquet was. It was an all white peony arrangement with crystal bouquet pins. After the wedding was over, I rushed to have it preserved as soon as I could to preserve its beauty. Everyone at the wedding kept complimenting the centerpieces, and a few tables even fought to take them home. I would highly recommend Steven and Pedestals for any event.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

I must share how happy my daughter and I are after meeting with Robert Herzog , Director of Sales for Pedestals, last night at Westmount Country Club in NJ. The man is amazing, kind, understanding, down to earth and a professional at what he does. I can keep going on and on and... Read More on about him. Meeting with Robert, was one of the most pleasurable experiences concerning my daughters wedding thus far. He reads people extremely well and has a knack for dealing with each of our chemistries. We advised him of what we envisioned and he took it from there. We compiled our ideas and the end result was extremely positive. I can’t say enough about Roberts professional creativity, his patience and his endearing guidance. Robert was a breath of fresh air. He lead us through every-step of the process. We left our meeting with a ton of thanks, hugs and believe it or not some happy tears. We are elated and confident that Robert will add the beauty that my daughter dreamed of to her joyous Day. Mr. Herzog's gracious yet professional approach more than earned our vote of confidence. Do not make your final decision without calling him. I promise you will not be disappointed. Bernadette, Mother of the Bride. :)

Start a Conversation!