Pedestals Floral Decorators

At Pedestals we pride ourselves in giving our clients the personal touch they need, in creating breathtaking works of art ranging from simple to elaborate. The art of floral design is one of the most important aspects in creating the ambience of a wedding or special event.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

125 Herricks Road, Garden City Park, NY Tri State Area (516) 248-5300

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ryann O

Pedestals provided absolutely stunning flowers for our wedding & Joseph Campbell specifically was a joy to work with. He is truly a professional & always listened to concerns or suggestions I offered. Joseph brought to life each one of my ideas and was honest with me about... Read More budgeting throughout. I was always given great feedback from other brides about this location and now completely understand from my own person experiences. I am so happy with our decision to use Pedestals!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Ana G

I️ cannot even begin to explain how amazing this company is. With three days left until our wedding, we ended up ending our contract with our original florist. Nadia was quick to jump in and make my dream come to life. She took everything we wanted into account and the... Read More arrangements ended up more beautiful than we could imagine. Everyone was talking about the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. NADIA is amazing and so are the whole Pedestals company!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Mikki R

Pedestals was recommended to me by my best friend - she used them for her wedding. I worked directly with Robert and he was amazing. The first time I met with him, I didn't even have to tell him what I had in mind for the bouquets and centerpieces - HE READ MY MIND. I know this... Read More seems crazy, but he knows what he's doing! The flowers at my wedding (which was this past weekend) were absolutely amazing and I could not have dreamed of anything better!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Christina V

From start to finish, I had the very best experience working with Pedestals for my August wedding. We met with three different florists, and Pedestals was our last meeting, and we knew immediately that they were the best vendor. From our first meeting with Robert, we were... Read More impressed by their professionalism and attention to detail. Robert listened thoughtfully to our ideas and also made really helpful suggestions and recommendations -- it was a really fruitful, collaborative process. We went in to see a "mock up" a few months before the wedding, and then the day before the wedding we also were able to visit the studio and finalize my bridal bouquet and my husband's boutonniere. The flowers on our wedding day, including all bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. and the flowers for my house while we were getting ready, the church for our ceremony, and our venue for the reception were BEAUTIFUL! Our guests did not and could stop raving about them. They were lovely, and we couldn't have been more delighted. Thank you, Pedestals, for helping to make our special day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lisa C

Pedestals Florists were AMAZING. My centerpieces for my wedding were wonderful and exactly what I had envisioned. My guests were extremely eager to take them home afterwards, that even having over 60 of them, there was not one left over. Working with Robert was fantastic. He... Read More helped create the most exquisite bridal boutique that all my guests admired. We are definitely happy with choosing Pedestals Florists for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kristin J

Gorgeous arrangements - our florist really helped fill out the full picture vision I couldn’t quite do myself. They really helped me see the big picture and were respectful of my budget - also incredibly reliable day of with timing and set up didn’t have to worry a second... Read More everything would be on point the day of and it was!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Cristina O

Pedestals was absolutely amazing to work with! Nadia and the team created such beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for our September wedding and were very reasonably priced. The quality of flowers are top notch and the attention to detail and care taken to make sure that my... Read More vision was executed to perfection was superb. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Michelle P

We highly recommend this vendor for your special day! I heard positive things about this vendor and also were a house vendor. We worked with Nadia for centerpieces and all arrangements for our special day. She is a wonderful person who is passionate about her job, knowledgeable... Read More and kind hearted. She made us and our families feel like we were in good hands for our wedding. After our first initial visit, she knew exactly what I wanted and knew exactly what shade of a rose would tie into our wedding. We meant once again before the wedding but she handled everything and was very responsive to any questions we had. We even saw Nadia on our wedding day as she kindly made it point to find us to make sure we were happy. So glad we went with this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brittaney D

One of the best things to come out the Westmount Country Club was being able to work with Pedestals. Now, never working with them before and meeting the horrendous florist in the basement of the Westmount, I was on the verge of tears and a breakdown! But the minute I walked... Read More through the doors of pedestals I knew this is where I should be! I was introduced to my consultant Steven and he is the most amazing person I have ever met! He was calm, listened to everything I wanted and made my wedding vision come to life, even when I was unsure of what that vision actually was. From the minute we started working together, I trusted his opinion. He was honest with me the entire time, and told me what he thought would look good and what wouldn't. Steven also helped us to make sure we stayed in our budget while making everything beautiful. During the past year, we exchanged emails and pictures so when my wedding day came, I knew I was in good hands! On the day of my wedding, Steven was at the Westmount making sure everything was perfect! He even waited 2 hours for me to get there before leaving to make sure I loved everything! I highly recommend Steven and the whole staff at Pedestals for their upcoming wedding! I know I will work with them again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Teresa M

Couldn't be happier with the execution of my Robert & his team for our wedding day. All I had to do was explain what I wanted and they made the vision in my head come to life so easily! I got so many compliments on everything from the bouquets to the wedding arch. Everything... Read More was executed flawlessly. I would HIGHLY recommend! They are super talented.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Brittany M

We are beyond happy that we used Pedestals Florist for our big day. After having trouble with another florist, we sat with Nadia, who we clicked with right away, and she worked with our budget without any pressure whatsoever. Wedding day went so smoothly and our ceremony... Read More flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, etc we absolutely gorgeous! When they delivered the corsages, I noticed we were missing one and the man who delivered took care of it right away - godsend. We honestly couldn't have been happier with their service and are so very happy to have met Nadia and the staff at Pedestals. If you want good service and beautiful flowers at a fair price, go to Pedestals. We highly recommend them! Thank you Nadia!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Catherine A

Robert and Shannon made all of my dreams come true on my wedding day. I could not have asked for a better florist. Robert is truly an artist and understood my vision for my wedding. My centerpieces were both whimsical and elegant just as I wanted. My bouquet was stunning, my... Read More bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and unique. The delivery staff couldn't have been nicer or more organized. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT and cannot thank them enough. I would use them again and recommend them to any person looking for a florist for any event!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lauren D

Our wedding was July 2nd, 2017 at The Royalton Mansion. Pedestals was amazing to work with. Robert was so professional and worked with us from beginning to end. He was absolutely amazing and did a perfect job capturing our vision/theme of what we wanted at our wedding from... Read More centerpieces to bouquets. I highly recommend Pedestals! From the bottom of our hearts.. Thank you!! -Lauren and Mac

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Emmy Y

Working with Nadia is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is amazingly professional, very pleasant to work with, and of course with great taste in flowers and decorations. After first meeting, she wowed us with the sample that exactly reflected our vision,... Read More above and beyond. The actual flowers in the wedding were even more stunning and glamorous. She has always given me great and practical advise, helping me through out the entire planning process. I can't imagine to have this beautiful wedding without her.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Rachel M

We worked with Robert and from the start he was amazing. I am not a huge flower fan, but he was able to make me see a vision of what our wedding could look like and I absolutely LOVED it. We saw our samples and he even added additional options for us to look at, since he was... Read More inspired. The day of the wedding, the flowers arrived on time and looked beautiful. My bouquet was gorgeous and heavy! ha The chuppah was simple but beautiful, just want I wanted. The workers who came to the venue that day, asked me 3 times to take a look at all their work to make sure I was happy before they left. They even changed some flowers on the chuppah that I noticed looking a bit bare. I would recommend this place over and over, they are super professional, friendly and helpful! I can't wait to have another affair that I need flowers!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Tina M

I highly recommend Pedestals to anyone that wants to WOW their guests at their wedding! I worked with Nadia and after our first appointment I knew she would bring my centerpiece/floral vision to life! She beyond exceeded any and all of my expectations!! My guests are still... Read More talking about the flowers from the wedding and how they had "never seen anything like that before." Their work was truly amazing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Lyndsay W

Pedestals created the bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids; I loved my bouquet so much I wish it had a special power to never wilt! I just told the florist (Joseph) what I liked and a basic idea of what I wanted (having nothing specific in mind), and he amazed me! Would... Read More definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Chelsie R

If you are looking for a breathtaking display of floral arrangements then Pedestals is the place for you. Their service is outstanding & their ideas are truly amazing. They took my dream and turned it into a reality. I can't begin to describe the amount of compliments we... Read More received on our tablecloths, napkins, centerpieces, & backdrops. Our wedding was truly magical thanks to Pedestals! Also, Robert Herzog is a true visionary and an absolute pleasure to work with! If you have the chance, make sure to request to work with him.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Iva P

Absolutely love Pedestal Florist! They designed our wedding at the Garden City Hotel in May and they did an incredible job. Our centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and incredibly full. The flowers were also adorned with beautiful candelabra stands and candles everywhere. We... Read More also wanted something a little different and had a king and queen's table that were long and had beautiful candelabras with flowers snaked around the center and little mini fairy lights to really make them stand out. Our designer was Rob and he is gem! He has great taste and guided me through the process to executing the look we were going for while staying on track with our budget. Tremendous service and a phenomenal value! I recommend them to anyone and look forward to using them for future events.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Gina P

So happy we used Pedestals Floral for our wedding at The Garden City Hotel. Rob, and his team, know the venue very well, and knew exactly what we needed to add to the already beautiful & elegant ball room. We had the absolute most stunning center pieces, which we also used for... Read More our ceremony, and our family table was one of the highlights, and main conversation pieces, of the wedding. Rob is very professional and easy to work with. We walked in there with an "idea" and he was able to execute exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend Pedestals Floral !

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Meghan F

Robert and the team at Pedestals were AMAZING! From our first meeting with Robert, we knew our floral vision would come to live for our June 2 wedding at The Garden City Hotel. Robert understood our vision and worked with us to bring it to life. When my husband and I walked into... Read More our showing we were blown away. Everything was perfection. The floral artistry they brought in was on another level - we still get compliments about the floral runner on our place card table. Working with Robert and the Pedestals team is something you will not regret and will make your wedding absolutely stunning!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Alexa F

Phil and company did my wedding this past June and I cannot express enough how unbelievable their work was and how happy we were. Every single room we had decorated was absolute perfection and people are still talking about our flowers a month later!!! We gave Phil a big task... Read More and he went above and beyond. Thank you Pedestals for making our day so special!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Christine V

We were truly blown away by our flowers!!! We worked with Steven and he created the wedding flowers of my dreams! When we first met with Steven, he listened to my ideas and I knew we were on the same creative thought process right from the start. I keep saying that he literally... Read More took what was in my mind and brought it to life! Our flowers were the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen at a wedding and all of our guests couldn't stop raving about them! We had a travel theme and Steven worked with me to create the most gorgeous escort card table with beautiful flowers cascading out of vintage suitcases. My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were a dream and so perfect. When I saw the flowers on the day of the wedding my jaw hit the floor. I could never thank Steven enough for creating such a wonderful experience for us. They were on time with the flowers and extremely responsive to emails/questions/calls. You will not be disappointed when choosing Pedestals! Thank you Steven and pedestals!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Deanna P

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning. I worked with Nadia who made the entire process soooo easy!!! She is so cute and bubbly and shared just as much excitement for my wedding as I did! She spent so much time going through everything with me, building each... Read More centerpiece from scratch (I had three different types, low, high and suspended). The fact that they also worked with my vendor, Carlyle on the Green on a frequent basis made it so convenient. My husband really wanted suspended centerpieces, and Pedestals is at Carlyle so often that they already had the hardware installed so it was no problem! Everyone commented on how breathtaking the flowers were. I really couldn't have been happier. They were fresh and completely perfect the day of my wedding. I also told Pedestals that I wanted to donate the flowers after the wedding to a nursing home for memory impaired residents and they were 100% on board with taking all the flowers back after the wedding and holding them for a few days until I picked them up to be donated. They even keep them refrigerated so they still looks amazing 2 days later. I was stuck on another florist but they were a bit out of my price range (suspended centerpieces are VERY expensive) and I met with Nadia and instantly knew who I was going with. They were also far more affordable. For what I got, it was worth every single penny and then some!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Annamaria D

Absolutely loved everything about my flowers from the bouquets to the centerpieces! Robert was my floral designer and from the first meeting he completely understood my vision. All of the staff were excellent to work with from the reception staff to some of the other designer.... Read More Friendly and extremely professional! They even went above and beyond and emailed me pictures of my bouquet and my moh bouquets the day before! Definitely would recommend and use them again!