Pedestals Floral Decorators

At Pedestals we pride ourselves in giving our clients the personal touch they need, in creating breathtaking works of art ranging from simple to elaborate. The art of floral design is one of the most important aspects in creating the ambience of a wedding or special event.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

125 Herricks Road, Garden City Park, NY Tri State Area (516) 248-5300
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Deirdre M

Pedestals is outstanding and I highly recommend them as your wedding florist. I worked with Nadia throughout the wedding process and knew from the very first meeting that Nadia understood the vision we had for the flowers and she and Pedestals certainly did not disappoint. The... Read More centerpieces, candles and bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and they made the room look so beautiful and magical. We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding flowers and Pedestals' service and attention to detail!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jennifer C

Robert and Shannen are AMAZING! I brought them pictures of a centerpiece I loved, and Robert ran with it creating the most perfect floral scheme for our wedding! It was absolutely perfect! Shannen is so organized and always got right back to me with questions, and was always... Read More willing to help price out other aspects (lighting and chairs) to make sure I was getting the best price from my vendors. I truly never knew I could love flowers as much as I did before them! I would absolutely use them again!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kristen G

Pedestals did a wonderful job for our wedding last weekend on April 15th, 2017 at the Westbury Manor. We had a mix of high and low centerpieces of roses, dusty millers and a bunch of other flowers that looked gorgeous with their candles and vases! My bride bouquet and the... Read More bridesmaid bouquets were stunning. The groom added a groomsman last minute and I needed to ask Pedestals if they could add on another flower for our 11th groomsman :) and they did! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Megan A

The best!! They did an amazing job. I worked with Nadia and she is awesome. Book with them!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Tiffany P

Pedestals was great to work with - always available. We met with Nadia when we first arrived, they were the first florist we interviewed, and the last! We love her! I was able to contact her via email or phone at any time. I had only a few ideas on centerpieces, and my bouquet,... Read More and were lost for my BM bouquets. Nadia listened, knew the look & feel we were going for and nailed it. She blew it up to the most gorgeous centerpieces & beautiful bouquets/boutainaires. Guests were complimenting constantly. We can not thank you enough Nadia! Pedestals will work with you on price & you can pay them in increments or all at once. There was timely delivery on our wedding day. Trust Pedestals, they will help make your wedding visions become reality.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Stephanie H

I got married last weekend and Pedestals did an amazing job with our floral arrangements. We worked with Robert who was so easy and friendly to work with. He made my vision of a winter wonderland come to life. We gave our budget that we felt comfortable with and he gave us... Read More many different options of what we could do. He spent the time needed to give us exactly what we wanted. They set-up an appointment closer to the wedding so you can actually see what your centerpiece will look like and make any changes if necessary. We are thrilled with how all our floral arrangements came out and our guests where blown away.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Chelsea C

Steven Polizzi did the most amazing job. He took our vision and made it something I could have only dreamed of. Everything he did was perfect and professional. I highly recommend Pedestals / Steven. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Robin S

Nadia and the whole team were a pleasure to work with and really listened to what we wanted. They helped bring our vision to reality.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Lindsey B

My husband and I were married last May, and we absolutely loved the flowers Nadia and the team at Pedestals provided! As we were planning our wedding, I turned to Pinterest to look for ideas that went with our theme. I had found some stunning images of cascade bouquets that... Read More combined blue dendrobium orchids with stargazer lilies. We made an appointment with Pedestals and met with Nadia. I showed her the images I had pinned, fully expecting her to talk me into something more realistic, but to my surprise, she told me that she would have no problem generating flower arrangements like that. She had a great personality and was easy to talk to, making it easy to sort out the details for the alter decorations, centerpieces, and other needed flowers, and did not try to upsell us on extras that we were not interested in. As she went off to calculate the price of the quote that she had generated, my then-fiance and I discussed what price we wanted to pay and items that we could consider removing to bring the bill down. To my second surprise, Nadia came back with an initial price already below the amount we had in mind, so no negotiations were necessary. A couple of weeks before the wedding, Nadia invited me back to see a sample bouquet, and when I saw, it I almost cried because it was so beautiful. The bouquets, boutonnieres, decorations, and centerpieces provided on the day of the wedding were gorgeous! Numerous wedding guests went out of their way to complement how beautiful the flowers were. We cannot thank Nadia and Pedestals enough for making our special day perfect!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Bettina L

My husband and I were married in November and couldn't have been more thrilled with our choice for our florist. Pedestals was SO accommodating and was truly a pleasure to work with as a whole. I specifically dealt with Nadia, who was not only amazing when it came to coordinating... Read More and setting up my centerpieces, but she was also so sweet and caring. She always made sure that I was doing well, and when we spoke it felt as though I was talking to one of my friends. The planning process went so smoothly because of Nadia, and in fact, she accommodated our earlier sample timing because we were in from out of town. (We no longer live on Long Island) Everyone raved about our flowers and I have to say I was blown away. I kind of came in with some ideas but really left the finalization to Nadia and she exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend using Pedestals about I will be using them again if we ever have an event. We simply can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Maria s

Thank you to Steve and his entire staff at Pedestals! We booked Pedestals not only because they were a house vendor of our venue, but also because of their amazing reputation. Steve took our vision and turned it into a reality. Playing up our winter theme, Steve suggested adding... Read More some gold branches and gold leaves to our centerpieces and they looked incredible! The day of our wedding, the entire venue was transformed because of Pedestals amazing work. Everything looked exactly as promised and we are so happy that we booked them for our flowers. The centerpieces are still lush 3 days later!!! My bouquet was stunning as well. Thank you again! We will be using Pedestals again for future events!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Angela S

We used Pedestals for our fall wedding and they were fabulous! Nadia listened to all of our likes/dislikes and helped us create a beautiful array of flowers. So happy we worked with them!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Dina L

Very good customer service support.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kim K

Bouquets all arrived on time as scheduled and were even more beautiful than I imagined. Centerpieces were gorgeous also. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessie P

Absolutely gorgeous job with my wedding flowers! Starting off, I had no solid idea what I wanted. Somehow Steven at Pedestals knew just after 30 minutes of speaking with me. I had looked at few different places before heading to Pedestals, but can honestly say I know by... Read More choosing Pedestals I made the right choice for me. Steven was the first consultant who asked me to show a picture of my dress, and helped me plan a gorgeous array of flowers from ceremony to reception around it. He was very candid and provided me real feedback on what would and wouldn't work - it was exactly what I needed! Steven emailed me to check up and see how things for my wedding went despite being on vacation at the time!!! My flowers were breathtaking and the service here was stunning.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 n m

Pedestals was a recommended vendor from our wedding venue- The Bourne Mansion & they exceeded my expectations. We worked with Steven & he was the best!!! He was so helpful & honest which I love- he will not steer you wrong. We got all high centerpieces which came out... Read More beautiful, the girls bouquets were lovely & tasteful. My bouquet was cascading orchids which everyone was obsessed with, myself included. Definitely use pedestals as your florist!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Laura R

Work was outstanding, customer service could use some improvement they were very difficult to get in contact with and did not followed up when they said they would.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kristy K

We chose Pedestals because they were a recommended vendor of our reception venue- Fox Hollow. We felt really connected to the florist we worked with, and we also chose them because we felt he understood best the look we were going for. However, at our final appointment, we found... Read More out he had left the business and didn't leave good notes about our requests, so we had to repeat the process with another person two weeks before the wedding. As any bride will tell you, a change up like that just weeks before the big day is jarring, and not appreciated. Despite this mix up, the flowers were very beautiful, and the bouquets especially were gorgeous. I loved them! The center pieces matched the look we asked for, but I felt that they were a little smaller than we had requested - felt a bit skimpier than we had agreed upon. Also- I don't know if this is normal or not, but my bridal bouquet was so heavy!! May want to do a few more bicep curls in order to manage the weight of the bouquet before your big day! Pedestals also handled the center pieces for my bridal shower, and in both events their delivery was timely and there were no issues about the flowers not being there in time. Overall, they run a good operation, but I would be careful to be extremely specific about your wishes so that you get more of what you ask for and less is left up to chance.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Caitlin O

I knew Pedestals was the best florist to go with after Steven sat with me, looked through my ideas, and actually named and showed me each flower they would be using. The quality of the flowers was important to me and Pedestals certainly delivered. At my sample visit, I was so... Read More happy to see what they created! I have been on a budget and pedestals really worked with me to help me decide where I could cut costs and keep my vision.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jessica

Amazing job! The flowers were so beautiful. The center pieces complimented our reception room so well. I was so in love with our room because of soft orange touch added to my all white flowers. My flowers arrived earlier than scheduled which actually was better for us. Thank you... Read More Pedestals for making me smile!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Danielle D

Robert Herzog from Pedestals is amazing! Even without showing him pinterest photos or anything, he was able to grasp right-away what I wanted. He was so sweet and easy to work. I highly recommend Robert for any event!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Nicole C

Pedestals was a recommended vendor. Our original sales rep was unfortunately let go about a month before our wedding. This did not become a problem at all! The bouquets were beautiful especially mine! Unfortunately, the centerpieces were not to my liking. Although we may have... Read More had some issues, the owner was willing to work with us in the end for rectify the matter! We greatly appreciate it and if you can request him for an initial consultation i would recommend it!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Lisa G

I wanted to give 4.5 stars but that wasn't an option. Pedestals is an excellent florist. My husband and I met with Nadia during our first visit and she was knowledgable, professional, and very determined to understand our vision. We felt that they gave us a very reasonable price... Read More for what we wanted, more so than other florists that we met with. Pedestals is also the house florist for the North Ritz Club (where our reception was) so we felt comfortable with that relationship. We went to a sample appointment a couple of months before the wedding. I asked if a couple of pieces in my centerpiece could be changed and they did it on the spot- no questions asked. My only complaint was that when I called a couple of days before my wedding to confirm that delivery of all of the bouquets and boutonnieres, I was informed that they would only be making one delivery. Meaning that I (the bride) was responsible for getting all of the boutonnieres to the men. This was never mentioned to us upon booking, and it was very inconvenient for me to figure out a way to get the men's flowers to them. I asked if they could make an exception since the men were getting ready in the same town, but the receptionist couldn't be bothered to help me. I would have been fine figuring it out had I known when we booked, but it was an added stress that I felt was unnecessary 2 days before my wedding. If I didn't call, I would have had no idea that this was their policy. Luckily, I was able to find a family member to help me get the flowers to the men so it wasn't an issue on my wedding day, but a heads up would have been nice. The centerpieces and all of the pieces we ordered were GORGEOUS. I wold recommend Pedestals to anyone looking for flowers for their event. They really captured my vision and did an awesome job!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Sara C

I absolutely loved everything Pedestals did for my wedding. Nadia did such a great job instantly recommending beautiful bouquets that would go with my bridesmaid dresses and the overall vibe of my wedding. I loved how simple, elegant, and beautiful my bouquets were. They... Read More centerpieces were amazing as well. I would recommend them to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kari G

Highly recommend! Nadia and the entire staff at Pedestals was amazing! Nadia was such a pleasure to work with in selecting bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. She listened to what I liked and instantly knew what look we were going for. The centerpieces and bouquets... Read More were absolutely stunning! Everyone commented on how full my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were. The flowers lasted all day even with the high temperatures we had on July 23rd. The centerpieces added the finishing touch to our room at Chateau Briand to give it the elegant and romantic feel we were going for. Three weeks later, my bouquet is still intact in my refrigerator and looks like our wedding day was only a week ago. I would highly recommend Pedestals to anyone looking for a five star florist and will be a returning customer for our next event.