Pedestals Floral Decorators

Garden City Park, NY

Pedestals Floral Decorators

At Pedestals we pride ourselves in giving our clients the personal touch they need, in creating breathtaking works of art ranging from simple to elaborate. The art of floral design is one of the most important aspects in creating the ambience of a wedding or special event.

$$ - Affordable

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

125 Herricks Road, Garden City Park, NY

Service is NEVER a fail when it comes to Pedestals!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014

They have been amazing from my sisters Bridal Shower June 6,2010, her Wedding on August 7, 2010 to my Bridal Shower June 24, 2012 and Wedding August 31, 2012 and now my sisters Baby Shower June 8, 2014 we have received nothing but the most impeccable service and the best quality in flowers! Robert and Nicole Versaggi are fantastic, they helped us execute complete perfection that not only stunned us but left our guests for all occasions blown away! Nicole worked with me diligently for my sisters baby shower and every decorative detail was executed flawlessly. We will always remain loyal Pedestals clients and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for the ultimate experience in not just floral décor but in complete room transformations from start to finish. THANK YOU!!!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Heather L

I used Pedestals from a recommendation, and boy am I happy I did. Virgil is amazing, we discussed what I wanted, then we worked out how to get that look within my budget, never sacrificing quality. Day of, the flowers were fresh, beautiful, and lasted throughout the night, not one wilt! I absolutely got my moneys worth, and I highly recommend any NY bride to skip the Manhattan cost and commute and get the same quality and style from Pedestals. Ask for Virgil, that man is a wizard with design.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Jillian B

Absolutely amazing. Robert took great care of us and our flowers were gorgeous. The center pieces he created were divine. The flowers were so fresh it took 3 weeks to dry out my bouquet!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Pedestals in THE BEST choice you will make for your wedding! I worked with Stephen, and he was incredible! He knew, just from a picture of my dress and the color of my bridesmaid dresses, what I was looking for and my style. He was involved in every step of the way, making sure everything I wanted was absolutely perfect. He made sure to give me more than one sample, since the first wasn't perfect. Absolutely the best service for your money, and their arrangements and flowers are gorgeous. They are with you every step of the way, and there for you at the wedding to make sure it all looks EXACTLY the way you want it to. I couldn't recommend them enough - this will be the easiest decision you make, go for Pedestals all the way!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

Where do I even start with giving a review of Pedestals Florist. There are literally no words to describe how Phil and his team transformed our ceremony site and reception site into something from our dreams. He took our ideas and made them real. It was beyond amazing. He entertained and promptly answered countless emails, phone calls and was extremely knowledgeable, creative, and offered informed suggestions that made our day extra special.

Best florist

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 joanne a

Where do I begin? The creative mind of the genius named Steven at pedestals is one for the ages. His creative and imaginative ideas are endless. His work speaks for himself a simple thought I had he embellished and and created into a masterpiece. I had a kings table at my wedding at the Westmount Country Club. He out did himself with the colors of the flowers how different they were yet worked so seamlessly together. He created an ambiance that allowed my wedding to be the fairytale I only hope it to be. His kind and patient attitude is comforting. He was with me through the whole process and even made sure he was there the night of my wedding to direct me to every detail of his work. I couldn't of ask for a better person for the job !!!!!! We are so in love !!!!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

I met with Robert from Pedestals as he was highly recommended from someone who works for one of the largest caterers on Long Island. Robert was a pleasure to meet. My daughter met him and instantly connected. He understood what look she wanted and executed it to perfection. The flowers, candles and chuppah were so beautiful and exactly as envisioned. I would highly recommend their services.

We loved the flowers that Pedestals arranged for our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

My wife and I were married in December, 2014. One of the best parts of our wedding were the floral arrangements provided by Pedestals. Its what everyone was talking about. Pedestals was an amazing company to work with. Robert was our contact and he was brilliant. Easy to work with and great at executing my wife's vision. His creativity and passion really showed throughout the process. When our wedding ended we couldn't thank Robert and Pedestals enough. They killed it and I would recommend them to EVERYONE. You can not go wrong with them. Ask for Robert, he is the best!!!

Winter flowers

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Dawn W

Our flowers for the wedding were gorgeous. My centerpieces were a true masterpiece. Pedestals did such an incredible job. They took my vision and made it come to life. The centerpieces were so pretty and they made the vase look like it had ice in it. I worked with Steve, he was fantastic and so easy-going.

Amazing job

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Nicole T

The flowers they provided for my wedding were downright stunning! We had a black and white New Years Eve wedding, and while every other vendor scoffed at the fact we wanted only black and white incorporated into our flowers, 15 minutes with Steven and we knew why Pedastals is one of the top rated florists on Long Island. He came up with the most beautiful concept for my bridesmaids bouquet incorporating black and white and I cannot even begin to describe how tasteful and beautiful my bouquet of hydrangeas, roses and calla lillies came out. Simple, classic and tasteful ---best part is they arrived promptly at 12 as was listed in the contract with extra boutonnières for the groom which was a very sweet and thoughtful touch.... Worth every penny !

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Sarah S

We worked with Steven for our wedding, he made great suggestions, and helped make my romantic, whimsical winter wonderland theme a reality. The bouquets and flowers for bridal party arrived early to the hotel the day of the wedding. The ceremony, centerpieces, candles, and altar canopy were beautiful and to my exact specification. They truly helped make our wedding absolutely breathtaking.

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Jillian M

Robert at Pedestals was nothing short of amazing. The moment we sat down and started talking about ideas and looking at pictures it was as though he was in my head! When my mother and I came back to see our samples, we were BLOWN away! The centerpieces were talked about for weeks after our wedding and our guests were thrilled to be able to take the flowers home- some were even arguing over them! Our bridesmaids bouquets were the perfect accent to the dresses and all the men were accessorized perfectly as well. I was not the kind of bride who knew EXACTLY what she wanted, but Robert and I played around with different looks/flowers/ideas and in the end, it turned out even more beautiful than I had ever imagined it could!

Excellent ! Flowers for Wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Kerry M

Nadia was amazing ! She worked with us from beginning to end and made sure all details were in place. We even made a few changes after our initial meeting and everything came out exactly as planned. Excellent customer experience. I would highly recommend this company especially Nadia !

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Jacqueline

The moment I went into Pedestals I knew they would be the perfect vendor for my wedding flowers. They had such an amazing vision that went with the theme of my wedding. The people at Pedestals helped create such amazing centerpieces and bouquets. They were so beautiful and everything I dreamed they would be. Thank you Pedestals!

So Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Emily S

Pedestals was a fantastic choice for my wedding. They delivered beautiful flower arrangements that were perfect for my fall wedding! We met with Robert who was such a pleasure to work with. We came in with ideas and he was able to expand upon them and make for amazing arrangements of flowers. Our Chuppah was absolutely amazing and one like I have never seen before. It was so beautiful and photographed great! The uplighting was also a great touch! I loved working with Pedestals and I highly recommend them to any bride and groom looking for fantastic floral arrangements!

It's worth it!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Kellie C

I went in not having a super clear vision of what I wanted but talking to Nadia cleared things up! She asked me a few questions about colors and likes and things took off from there! After meeting with Nadia a few more times I knew I'd have nothing to worry about in the flower department. The only thing that slightly annoyed me was when we were making our final payment they said there was now an issue with the split delivery (flowers going to the groom's and the bride's houses) and they would have to charge us $150 extra. I simply picked the guys flowers up the night before our wedding to avoid this but I found it annoying that they waited until the week before to tell us this. Other than that, everything was perfect! I loved all of our flowers, my bouquet most of all.

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Gina S

I worked with Nadia and Phil for my wedding day on 9/27/14. Both Nadia, Phil and the entire team and Pedestals are phenomenal! They helped me so much with what I wanted and my vision. They brought some amazing ideas to my dias design and all of my arrangements. They are awesome to work with, professional, always available to chat with on any concerns you may have and on time on your wedding day. I was so happy I chose them as my flower vendor and will be using them for any other occasion I may have.

Worse service

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Anessa I

I met Pedestals Flowers at a Bridal Show in Garden City NY and immediately like their work and made an appointment to meet with a consultant. My appointment was schedule for 3PM and got there 10 minutes earlier than expected however didn't think I would have to wait over 20 minutes for someone meet with me which I was the only person there for an appointment and about 3-4 consultants doing nothing but joking around. I knew off the bat what I wanted and pictures of what I wanted so I know it would have been a quick visit however the service was just horrible and I felt like the consultant was not listening to anything I was saying and just wanted to get me out of there although I was only there with him for about 15mins tops. With my experience I will never recommend this company to anyone because of the service. I love the work they do however customer service is the most important to me. I found a lot other flower places who treat you like royalty.

2014-10-16T15:29:43 Response from the vendor

First off I would like to apologize on behalf of Pedestals Floral Decorators. We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction. I did look back through our records for your wedding date and I did not see any estimates or appointments scheduled, I would love... Read Less Read More

Just Great!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Ashley R

Robert was amazing. From the moment I met him I knew he was the florist I would use. He was so nice, personable and easy going, and made me feel so comfortable even though I had no idea what I wanted in regards to flowers. He was patient with me the entire time, and really helped me figure out what I liked. My bouquet was GORGEOUS (and I'm not even really a flower girl!) and the centerpieces were beyond beautiful. He really was able to take what he knew about my likes and dislikes and create the perfect arrangements for me!!

STUNNING, AMAZING, FABULOUS!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Gaby A

Robert is a rockstar! He and the rest of the Pedestals staff are the best in the business. My wedding flowers were not only glamorous but every detail was beyond perfection!!! Robert knew EXACTLY what I was looking for and was such a great person to work with. They are the best floral event vendor hands down!

Expensive

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Melissa R

Beautiful work. Peace of mind that everything would be gorgeous because they really are the BEST at what they do. However, I do feel like they are overpriced.

pretty

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Andréa V

The flowers were pretty what i wanted, they are expensive but I think worth it

Stunning...

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Danielle K

We worked with Steven Polizzi who was absolutely wonderful. He turned our dream vision into a reality. Steven even came to our rescue last minute in helping us design our arbor and turned it into an extremely beautiful romantic scene for our ceremony. Pedestals will ensure that your flowers and decor will be of the highest quality. Presentation was perfect and everything exceeded our expectations..You will not be disappointed.

Love Love Love Pedestals

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Noelle M

I absolutely LOVE this company. We worked with Virgil on our wedding flowers and they were amazing. He was fantastic. He really understood what I wanted and even made us a sample centerpiece to come back and view. On the day they arrived on time to my house and done a fantastic job at the venue. I highly recommend this company.

Pedestals Is Incredible!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Jennifer T

Working with Phil on floral design, the room's decor, linens and lighting was absolutely fabulous! His vision, creativity and experience helped to ensure the ceremony area and reception's ballroom were perfectly appointed. Working with Phil was fun and pleasurable. His professionalism and perfectionism truly showed in the results of the decor.

TO Pedestals Floral Decorators