Pedestals Floral Decorators

At Pedestals we pride ourselves in giving our clients the personal touch they need, in creating breathtaking works of art ranging from simple to elaborate. The art of floral design is one of the most important aspects in creating the ambience of a wedding or special event.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

125 Herricks Road, Garden City Park, NY Tri State Area (516) 248-5300

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ryann O

Pedestals provided absolutely stunning flowers for our wedding & Joseph Campbell specifically was a joy to work with. He is truly a professional & always listened to concerns or suggestions I offered. Joseph brought to life each one of my ideas and was honest with me about... Read More budgeting throughout. I was always given great feedback from other brides about this location and now completely understand from my own person experiences. I am so happy with our decision to use Pedestals!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Ana S

I️ cannot even begin to explain how amazing this company is. With three days left until our wedding, we ended up ending our contract with our original florist. Nadia was quick to jump in and make my dream come to life. She took everything we wanted into account and the... Read More arrangements ended up more beautiful than we could imagine. Everyone was talking about the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. NADIA is amazing and so are the whole Pedestals company!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Mikki R

Pedestals was recommended to me by my best friend - she used them for her wedding. I worked directly with Robert and he was amazing. The first time I met with him, I didn't even have to tell him what I had in mind for the bouquets and centerpieces - HE READ MY MIND. I know this... Read More seems crazy, but he knows what he's doing! The flowers at my wedding (which was this past weekend) were absolutely amazing and I could not have dreamed of anything better!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Kristen O

Even though they are known for their gorgeous and grand floral decor, they nailed our simple vision. We worked with Robert Herzog and he knew exactly how to execute what it was we were looking for. I am not surprised buy how beautiful all of the bouquets and centerpieces were,... Read More but seeing it all put together was so much more than I could have imagined. We did have a tiny little hiccup the day of the wedding when we noticed that the elastic bands for our moms' corsages were not on there. I called them up and they said they would deliver them to the venue and by the time I got there, they were already there. Thank you for making our wedding beautiful!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Amanda D

We worked with Robert at Pedestal and it was such a positive experience! He totally took my vision and ran with it and yet was also very accommodating to small tweaks along the way. My bouquet was the more gorgeous one I've every seen and certainly not something I could have... Read More come up with without his creativity! The team was super easy to work with and everything turned out beautifully! They allowed me to come by the day before the wedding to see the bouquets and make sure I was OK with everything - this really put me at ease and I knew that everything else was going to be perfect, and it was!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Alexa P

We booked with Pedestals after meeting with a few other florists that we just didn't end up clicking with. We met with Nadia and she was so fun to work with. Immediately she made us feel at ease and worked with our budget. They were so reasonably priced and so accommodating.... Read More They provided the flowers for both the ceremony and reception, as well as the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. Two months before our wedding I decided to make a few changes to the flowers that we had already booked with, Nadia called me and stayed on the phone with me for over an hour going over the new things I wanted. They sent me a sample of my centerpieces a month before the wedding (which were beautiful). And they sent me pictures of the bouquets the day before the wedding. I didn't like how pink the roses turned out in my bouquets so Nadia immediately swapped them out for a blush colored rose. All of the flowers were absolutely perfect. You can't go wrong booking with Pedestals. They were so professional, accommodating, friendly and talented.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Samantha U

My husband and I used Pedestals for our wedding on November 17, 2017. Not only is Nadia the absolute sweetest woman and amazing to work with, but she effortlessly made my vision come to life! She was amazing throughout the whole process. She showed me what my bouquets and... Read More centerpieces would look like at our sample appointment and allowed me to make any changes I wanted. Nadia is so sweet, professional, talented, and very knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. My bouquets were absolutely beautiful and when I walked into my ballroom at the Inn at New Hyde Park I was blown away. The room was break taking. The gold candelabra centerpieces along with the votive candles spread out on each table was stunning and exactly what I had envisioned and saw on the day of my sample appointment. Nadia allowed me to bring in my own ribbon for the bridesmaids bouquets, so I was able to match everything perfectly. She also added my grandma's picture to my bouquet which was so important to me on my special day. My guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful the room and centerpieces were on my wedding day. Nadia made all of my dreams come true by making each table exactly what I wanted it to look like. It was clear that they took their time on each centerpiece and bouquet to make sure each one looked amazing. True perfection! I highly recommend Pedestals and Nadia to every single bride and groom!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Fatima A

Robert and his team were a DREAM to work with! From our first meeting with Robert, we knew our floral vision would come to life for wedding at Leonard's Palazzo. Robert knew our vision and worked with us to bring it to life. When my husband and I walked into our showing we were... Read More in awe. Everything was perfect and the flowers were super fresh and perfectly arranged. Pedestals is pricey - but you get what you pay for. We met with a number of high end florists in the area and none could compete with Pedestals with regard to service and flower quality. We cannot wait to use Robert again!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jessica T

WOW JUST WOW!!!! FIRST OFF - PEDESTALS IS AMAZING!!! We initially went into our meeting with the florist uninspired, as my husband and I truly felt floral was the least important aspect of our wedding.. well let me tell you - we walked out of the initial consultation with... Read More Robert and were blown away. His vision and passion made us immediately want to book them. I had no idea what I wanted, and some how within an hour conversation he just got us and our vision and knew what we needed and wanted before we even could figure it out. About two months before the wedding, I contacted Robert and felt unsure of my choices in branch color and asked him if maybe we could sample a few different ones at our preview. Well a month or so before the wedding when we went to preview, Robert had two designs out one neutral and one gold. (our colors were burgundy and silver) Normally, I would have been upset that a vendor went again my color scheme, but to be honest.. he just knew that the neutral or gold worked so much better for our room and for our vibe. I wound up changing my wedding colors because their work was that phenomenal and again, Robert knew what I was looking for before I even did. Fast forward to the day before the wedding.. I receive a text with a preview of my bouquet. It was a lot tighter then I expected, as I was hoping to have the flowers look a bit looser and more natural. I explained the vibe I wanted and they resent me a preview. IT WAS PERFECT. Additionally, we contacted to florist to see if they could help us move some of our arrangements around, as the venue was not wiling to assist. NO QUESTIONS asked - they added in a few items for us and came back and forth to help move our floral arrangements. TO TOP IT OFF - Day of the wedding THE FLOWERS WERE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! ROBERT NAILED IT! We walked into our ballroom and jaws dropped. It was beyond anything I could have dreamt up. Honestly - if you do not book with pedestals and work with Robert you are crazy!!! He is a genius, and a true artist. We are so happy to have him be a part of this process with us, and grateful he created our vision so perfectly.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Julia

I worked with Steven and he was so helpful and reassuring. I was very nervous to make sure everything was the way I wanted it. And I have no clue about flowers or really what I wanted, but I put trust in Steven and he made sure everything was perfect and walked me through every... Read More step of the way. The delivery truck even came nice and early to my house due to weather and made sure to review that everything was there! My centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Truly exceeded my expectations !!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Andrea D

Pedestals and specifically Joe Campbell brought our vision to life. When we walked in and told Joe that we were looking to achieve a rustic. Tuscan, christmas vibe with our flowers, we weren't sure what he would come up with. Joe ran into the back, quickly whipped up what he... Read More thought was our vision and completely hit the nail on the head. SOLD! Our flowers were stunning. All of our guests were completely blown away, as were we. Joe was so amazing to work with throughout what should be such a stressful process. He alleviated all stress and he delivered our vision. The staff is incredible, the delivery guys were awesome and super friendly. I can't say enough great things about Pedestals. Thank you Pedestals for bringing our vision to life and for making our dream come true!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Whitney M

I had an amazing experience with Pedestal. Nadia was my consultant and she truly went beyond my expectations. The entire process went smoothly. I explain to Nadia what I wanted and she capture my view. My floral arrangements, bridal bouquet, and bridesmaids' bouquet were... Read More beautiful. And everything was within my budget. (Sidenote: I remember my first meeting with Pedestals , looking around the showroom thinking this is going to cost me alot of money but I was happily wrong) Two words to sum up Pedestals' work are Gorgeous and Affordable.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Christina V

From start to finish, I had the very best experience working with Pedestals for my August wedding. We met with three different florists, and Pedestals was our last meeting, and we knew immediately that they were the best vendor. From our first meeting with Robert, we were... Read More impressed by their professionalism and attention to detail. Robert listened thoughtfully to our ideas and also made really helpful suggestions and recommendations -- it was a really fruitful, collaborative process. We went in to see a "mock up" a few months before the wedding, and then the day before the wedding we also were able to visit the studio and finalize my bridal bouquet and my husband's boutonniere. The flowers on our wedding day, including all bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. and the flowers for my house while we were getting ready, the church for our ceremony, and our venue for the reception were BEAUTIFUL! Our guests did not and could stop raving about them. They were lovely, and we couldn't have been more delighted. Thank you, Pedestals, for helping to make our special day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lisa C

Pedestals Florists were AMAZING. My centerpieces for my wedding were wonderful and exactly what I had envisioned. My guests were extremely eager to take them home afterwards, that even having over 60 of them, there was not one left over. Working with Robert was fantastic. He... Read More helped create the most exquisite bridal boutique that all my guests admired. We are definitely happy with choosing Pedestals Florists for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kristin J

Gorgeous arrangements - our florist really helped fill out the full picture vision I couldn’t quite do myself. They really helped me see the big picture and were respectful of my budget - also incredibly reliable day of with timing and set up didn’t have to worry a second... Read More everything would be on point the day of and it was!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Cristina O

Pedestals was absolutely amazing to work with! Nadia and the team created such beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for our September wedding and were very reasonably priced. The quality of flowers are top notch and the attention to detail and care taken to make sure that my... Read More vision was executed to perfection was superb. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Michelle P

We highly recommend this vendor for your special day! I heard positive things about this vendor and also were a house vendor. We worked with Nadia for centerpieces and all arrangements for our special day. She is a wonderful person who is passionate about her job, knowledgeable... Read More and kind hearted. She made us and our families feel like we were in good hands for our wedding. After our first initial visit, she knew exactly what I wanted and knew exactly what shade of a rose would tie into our wedding. We meant once again before the wedding but she handled everything and was very responsive to any questions we had. We even saw Nadia on our wedding day as she kindly made it point to find us to make sure we were happy. So glad we went with this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brittaney D

One of the best things to come out the Westmount Country Club was being able to work with Pedestals. Now, never working with them before and meeting the horrendous florist in the basement of the Westmount, I was on the verge of tears and a breakdown! But the minute I walked... Read More through the doors of pedestals I knew this is where I should be! I was introduced to my consultant Steven and he is the most amazing person I have ever met! He was calm, listened to everything I wanted and made my wedding vision come to life, even when I was unsure of what that vision actually was. From the minute we started working together, I trusted his opinion. He was honest with me the entire time, and told me what he thought would look good and what wouldn't. Steven also helped us to make sure we stayed in our budget while making everything beautiful. During the past year, we exchanged emails and pictures so when my wedding day came, I knew I was in good hands! On the day of my wedding, Steven was at the Westmount making sure everything was perfect! He even waited 2 hours for me to get there before leaving to make sure I loved everything! I highly recommend Steven and the whole staff at Pedestals for their upcoming wedding! I know I will work with them again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Teresa M

Couldn't be happier with the execution of my Robert & his team for our wedding day. All I had to do was explain what I wanted and they made the vision in my head come to life so easily! I got so many compliments on everything from the bouquets to the wedding arch. Everything... Read More was executed flawlessly. I would HIGHLY recommend! They are super talented.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Brittany M

We are beyond happy that we used Pedestals Florist for our big day. After having trouble with another florist, we sat with Nadia, who we clicked with right away, and she worked with our budget without any pressure whatsoever. Wedding day went so smoothly and our ceremony... Read More flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, etc we absolutely gorgeous! When they delivered the corsages, I noticed we were missing one and the man who delivered took care of it right away - godsend. We honestly couldn't have been happier with their service and are so very happy to have met Nadia and the staff at Pedestals. If you want good service and beautiful flowers at a fair price, go to Pedestals. We highly recommend them! Thank you Nadia!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Catherine A

Robert and Shannon made all of my dreams come true on my wedding day. I could not have asked for a better florist. Robert is truly an artist and understood my vision for my wedding. My centerpieces were both whimsical and elegant just as I wanted. My bouquet was stunning, my... Read More bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and unique. The delivery staff couldn't have been nicer or more organized. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT and cannot thank them enough. I would use them again and recommend them to any person looking for a florist for any event!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lauren D

Our wedding was July 2nd, 2017 at The Royalton Mansion. Pedestals was amazing to work with. Robert was so professional and worked with us from beginning to end. He was absolutely amazing and did a perfect job capturing our vision/theme of what we wanted at our wedding from... Read More centerpieces to bouquets. I highly recommend Pedestals! From the bottom of our hearts.. Thank you!! -Lauren and Mac

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Emmy Y

Working with Nadia is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is amazingly professional, very pleasant to work with, and of course with great taste in flowers and decorations. After first meeting, she wowed us with the sample that exactly reflected our vision,... Read More above and beyond. The actual flowers in the wedding were even more stunning and glamorous. She has always given me great and practical advise, helping me through out the entire planning process. I can't imagine to have this beautiful wedding without her.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Rachel M

We worked with Robert and from the start he was amazing. I am not a huge flower fan, but he was able to make me see a vision of what our wedding could look like and I absolutely LOVED it. We saw our samples and he even added additional options for us to look at, since he was... Read More inspired. The day of the wedding, the flowers arrived on time and looked beautiful. My bouquet was gorgeous and heavy! ha The chuppah was simple but beautiful, just want I wanted. The workers who came to the venue that day, asked me 3 times to take a look at all their work to make sure I was happy before they left. They even changed some flowers on the chuppah that I noticed looking a bit bare. I would recommend this place over and over, they are super professional, friendly and helpful! I can't wait to have another affair that I need flowers!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Tina M

I highly recommend Pedestals to anyone that wants to WOW their guests at their wedding! I worked with Nadia and after our first appointment I knew she would bring my centerpiece/floral vision to life! She beyond exceeded any and all of my expectations!! My guests are still... Read More talking about the flowers from the wedding and how they had "never seen anything like that before." Their work was truly amazing!