Pedestals Floral Decorators

Garden City Park, NY

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

125 Herricks Road, Garden City Park, NY

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Alyssa F

We used Pedestals for our wedding and everything they did was more than we could have asked for. Phillip is amazing to work with. I came in to the initial meeting just not knowing much about flowers just knowing color scheme and style I wanted and the budget I wanted to stay... Read More within. It is amazing how they can make your vision become a reality with just an initial conversation. We went to see our mock up centerpieces and I fell in love. I could not believe how perfect they were. I love the Pedestals has so many vases and accessories to choose from. You are not just getting flowers; you are getting an entire table scape! I love anything with bling so I had jeweled bases and candle holders with the low centerpieces and I hag gems hanging from my tall centerpieces. It is great that this is all included in the price because I know some places charge extra for any sort of gem! The bouquets were exactly what I envisioned. I had a mixture of light peonies and stephanotis and my bridesmaids had brighter peonies. The colors were gorgeous and the flowers were so fresh. The boutonnieres and corsages were all so nice as well and it was a nice touch that they gave us some extras in case any got messed up. Pedestals also decorated my cake and transformed it in to something beautiful. They allowed us to come the night before to look at everything to make sure it was how we wanted it which was a nice offering. I cannot recommend them enough! If you want beautiful flowers for your event look no further than Pedestals! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Laura F

We worked with Pedestals for our wedding on 9/19/15. Our venue (cold spring country club) recommended them to us as well as some friends of the family who had used them. We met with Robert and immediately I knew we had to go with them! Robert is amazing!!! He has this vision... Read More and talent that is so incredible. Out of all the florists I met with he is the only one who loved my color scheme of purples and blues! He immediately went into the back and showed me a combination of flowers and they looked amazing!! He read my mind with everything that I imagined for my wedding and more! When we went back to see the sample arrangements I was so impressed and they looked even more amazing at our venue the day of the wedding!! We did a combination of high and low centerpieces and adding in some tall candles it was incredible!! The flowers and the color combination were all perfect! Also, our bouquets were beautiful!! Mine was stunning especially with the added jewels that matched the look of my dress. I was very happy with everything! Thank you so much Robert and Pedestals!!

Best florist

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 joanne a

Where do I begin? The creative mind of the genius named Steven at pedestals is one for the ages. His creative and imaginative ideas are endless. His work speaks for himself a simple thought I had he embellished and and created into a masterpiece. I had a kings table at my... Read More wedding at the Westmount Country Club. He out did himself with the colors of the flowers how different they were yet worked so seamlessly together. He created an ambiance that allowed my wedding to be the fairytale I only hope it to be. His kind and patient attitude is comforting. He was with me through the whole process and even made sure he was there the night of my wedding to direct me to every detail of his work. I couldn't of ask for a better person for the job !!!!!! We are so in love !!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jessica

Amazing job! The flowers were so beautiful. The center pieces complimented our reception room so well. I was so in love with our room because of soft orange touch added to my all white flowers. My flowers arrived earlier than scheduled which actually was better for us. Thank you... Read More Pedestals for making me smile!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Danielle D

Robert Herzog from Pedestals is amazing! Even without showing him pinterest photos or anything, he was able to grasp right-away what I wanted. He was so sweet and easy to work. I highly recommend Robert for any event!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Nicole C

Pedestals was a recommended vendor. Our original sales rep was unfortunately let go about a month before our wedding. This did not become a problem at all! The bouquets were beautiful especially mine! Unfortunately, the centerpieces were not to my liking. Although we may have... Read More had some issues, the owner was willing to work with us in the end for rectify the matter! We greatly appreciate it and if you can request him for an initial consultation i would recommend it!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Lisa G

I wanted to give 4.5 stars but that wasn't an option. Pedestals is an excellent florist. My husband and I met with Nadia during our first visit and she was knowledgable, professional, and very determined to understand our vision. We felt that they gave us a very reasonable price... Read More for what we wanted, more so than other florists that we met with. Pedestals is also the house florist for the North Ritz Club (where our reception was) so we felt comfortable with that relationship. We went to a sample appointment a couple of months before the wedding. I asked if a couple of pieces in my centerpiece could be changed and they did it on the spot- no questions asked. My only complaint was that when I called a couple of days before my wedding to confirm that delivery of all of the bouquets and boutonnieres, I was informed that they would only be making one delivery. Meaning that I (the bride) was responsible for getting all of the boutonnieres to the men. This was never mentioned to us upon booking, and it was very inconvenient for me to figure out a way to get the men's flowers to them. I asked if they could make an exception since the men were getting ready in the same town, but the receptionist couldn't be bothered to help me. I would have been fine figuring it out had I known when we booked, but it was an added stress that I felt was unnecessary 2 days before my wedding. If I didn't call, I would have had no idea that this was their policy. Luckily, I was able to find a family member to help me get the flowers to the men so it wasn't an issue on my wedding day, but a heads up would have been nice. The centerpieces and all of the pieces we ordered were GORGEOUS. I wold recommend Pedestals to anyone looking for flowers for their event. They really captured my vision and did an awesome job!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Sara C

I absolutely loved everything Pedestals did for my wedding. Nadia did such a great job instantly recommending beautiful bouquets that would go with my bridesmaid dresses and the overall vibe of my wedding. I loved how simple, elegant, and beautiful my bouquets were. They... Read More centerpieces were amazing as well. I would recommend them to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kari G

Highly recommend! Nadia and the entire staff at Pedestals was amazing! Nadia was such a pleasure to work with in selecting bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. She listened to what I liked and instantly knew what look we were going for. The centerpieces and bouquets... Read More were absolutely stunning! Everyone commented on how full my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were. The flowers lasted all day even with the high temperatures we had on July 23rd. The centerpieces added the finishing touch to our room at Chateau Briand to give it the elegant and romantic feel we were going for. Three weeks later, my bouquet is still intact in my refrigerator and looks like our wedding day was only a week ago. I would highly recommend Pedestals to anyone looking for a five star florist and will be a returning customer for our next event.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Adrian R

Pedestals exhibits professionalism, attention to detail, and real investment in making sure that your event is aesthetically perfect. Nadia is incredible and you should request to work with her if possible. She is very family oriented, very friendly, and an absolute sweetheart.... Read More She was extremely supportive to both my Bride and I during a very hard time concerning the health of a family member. We ended up feeling like she was a part of our family and would highly recommend Pedestal's services.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Michelle O

We used Pedestals for our wedding and simply put, our flowers came out BEAUTIFUL! Our centerpieces elevated the room at our venue and was exactly the decor and style that we wanted. We worked with Philip to create the pieces and he was very professional and helpful throughout... Read More this process. He shared several visuals to guide us and also gave us his insight because he had experience with our venue, which was beyond helpful. Our guests were raving how gorgeous the centerpieces and other floral arraignments were and that they made the room look magical. We went to Pedestals on recommendation and would continue to pass on this recommendation for your big day or event!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Amanda R

I used Robert from Pedestals for my wedding at the Westmount Country Club. Flowers/centerpieces were not something I wanted to spend a lot of money on. Robert was very accommodating and worked with my budget. He listened to my vision and delivered. My centerpieces were... Read More beautiful. He was really a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Pedestals!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Elise G

HUGE THANK YOU to Robert and Shannon for making our July 2 wedding a show stopper! The bouquets were absolutely STUNNING, and the centerpieces were GORGEOUS. We had a natural tree branch archway for our ceremony which far exceeded anything we could have imagined. Our place... Read More card centerpiece, which was an an arrangement of natural branches and snaking flowers was exquisite. I would highly recommend Pedestals to any bride and groom for their big day!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jennifer G

Pedestals outdid themselves for my wedding. Robert hit it out of the park. I was expecting my flowers to be nice, but I had no idea how gorgeous they would be and how many guests would comment on how beautiful they were! My bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were the prettiest... Read More things I've ever seen and the chuppah was stunning. And the centerpieces were breathtaking. There's a reason everyone in the NYC area uses Pedestals. I highly recommend them without hesitation.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jessica L

Robert is the best ever. He took all of my floral problems away as soon as I met him. I could not have been happier with anyone else!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Kristen T

From the moment we walked into the Pedestals show room, we knew we had found our florist for our wedding. We met with Steven, who was so amazing to work with. After sharing our vision with him for our wedding, he showed us a few samples of flowers and pictures of arrangements.... Read More He understood right away what we wanted, and did not disappoint. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I still could not believe how stunning my bouquet was. It was an all white peony arrangement with crystal bouquet pins. After the wedding was over, I rushed to have it preserved as soon as I could to preserve its beauty. Everyone at the wedding kept complimenting the centerpieces, and a few tables even fought to take them home. I would highly recommend Steven and Pedestals for any event.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jennifer R

Robert and Shannen are AMAZING! I brought them pictures of a centerpiece I loved, and Robert ran with it creating the most perfect floral scheme for our wedding! It was absolutely perfect! Shannen is so organized and always got right back to me with questions, and was always... Read More willing to help price out other aspects (lighting and chairs) to make sure I was getting the best price from my vendors. I truly never knew I could love flowers as much as I did before them! I would absolutely use them again!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

I must share how happy my daughter and I are after meeting with Robert Herzog , Director of Sales for Pedestals, last night at Westmount Country Club in NJ. The man is amazing, kind, understanding, down to earth and a professional at what he does. I can keep going on and on and... Read More on about him. Meeting with Robert, was one of the most pleasurable experiences concerning my daughters wedding thus far. He reads people extremely well and has a knack for dealing with each of our chemistries. We advised him of what we envisioned and he took it from there. We compiled our ideas and the end result was extremely positive. I can’t say enough about Roberts professional creativity, his patience and his endearing guidance. Robert was a breath of fresh air. He lead us through every-step of the process. We left our meeting with a ton of thanks, hugs and believe it or not some happy tears. We are elated and confident that Robert will add the beauty that my daughter dreamed of to her joyous Day. Mr. Herzog's gracious yet professional approach more than earned our vote of confidence. Do not make your final decision without calling him. I promise you will not be disappointed. Bernadette, Mother of the Bride. :)

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Abby K

We used Pedestals for our wedding at the Bourne Mansion. They were initially lovely to deal with. However, the centerpieces did not look like our preview and looked unfinished and you could see the wires binding the flowers together. You did not need a florist for what they... Read More put together - just a vase and the corner bodega where you could get a small amount of flowers bound with visible wire. Two guests commented on it. When they set it up, the groom told them to ask the bride to review their work and they did not find the bride. When we complained about it after the wedding and they were unresponsive and stopped returning our email. In general, we paid too much and did not get what we paid for.

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Caitlin H

We cannot thank Steven enough for working with us to create the perfect flowers for our ceremony and reception! From our first appointment, Steven walked us through different options and from then on was always available - he always answered emails immediately! Our flowers were... Read More absolutely gorgeous - they completely took our breath away when we first saw them! Since our wedding fell at the end of April, Steven mentioned that we could use cherry blossoms for some of our centerpieces and we jumped at the chance. Pedestals does amazing work and we would completely recommend them to anyone looking for a carefree wedding flower experience!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Nicole S

Robert is amazing! He put me at ease and knew exactly what I was looking for within just a few minutes of speaking with him. My flowers at my wedding were spectacular and my guests were amazed when they walked into my ballroom at saw my incredible centerpeices. Robert went above... Read More and beyond to make my day special and I am truly impressed by the talent at Pedestals. They know how to make jaws drop! One of my favorite vendors I hired for my wedding!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Marisa Z

We loved Pedestals!!! they did our wedding in 4/23/16 and we got so many compliments on our amazing floral arrangements and bouquets. they were the most beautiful ever!!! Virgil is the best!! He listened to everything we ask for and made our dreams come true! He was a dream to... Read More work with. Pedestals is definitely the way to go!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Danielle G

Working with Robert on the floral design for my wedding was one of my favorite parts of the planning process. Walking into Pedestals I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for centerpieces, but what we wound up with was way better than I had imagined. The ceremony flowers and... Read More trees, centerpieces and all of the details made the already gorgeous room at Flowerfields even more incredible. We designed a slightly cascading bridal bouquet that became probably my favorite detail of the entire day. I wish I could attach some pictures to show everyone just how beautiful it came out. It made our photos even that more amazing. Huge thank you to the whole Pedestals staff who helped the day go out without a hitch.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Margaret P

Pedestals took my idea of fall inspired wedding and delivered it perfectly. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Megan M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Pedestals. 3 weeks before our wedding, we were forced to cancel our contract with our florist. My mom went over to Pedestals that afternoon, showed Robert our vision for our wedding, and he was able to set things up exactly how we... Read More wanted, for not much difference in price. By the end of that same week, he had samples for us in the showroom and everything was set. The day of the wedding, they delivered everything very easily labeled (which made a big difference during the busy day with a large wedding party). I had provided him with my grandmother's wedding dress and memory charms for our grandparents, and Pedestals made it look beautiful that our entire family was crying when the bouquets arrived. Everyone was complimenting all of the flowers, and they even lasted for our brunch the next morning. Great staff, pricing, so friendly and truly made the process so much easier!