Pembroke Country Club

(9)

Pembroke, MA

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Pembroke Country Club

Pembroke Country Club is available for all your function needs. Whether you are planning an elegant wedding or a surprise birthday party, let our experienced staff make your special event a memorable one. We understand the importance of attention to detail.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Restaurant

94 West Elm Street, Pembroke, MA

Perfect from start to finish!

7/28/2013 Cassandra S

I got married last weekend! I cant wait to see my pictures... Everyone was so nice and helpful from all the meetings beforehand right up until the last call. I had so much fun I wish I could get married again!

Awesome location

4/21/2013 Vanusa G

This was the first place we viewed and I fell in love right away. Staff were amazing up to the owners. Very helpful and friendly. Felt like I was working with my family. Would definetely go back!!!

Great value, helpful staff

8/04/2012 Marjorie B

For the price, this is a fantastic venue. Actually, we went to the Bridal Show a few months prior to the wedding and won the Augusta Ball Room! We had already put a deposit down so we put the money toward alcohol and other things. We had the ceremony here and it was beautiful-outside just how I wanted, they provided an arch which was decorated and my mother put plants on either side and bows on the chairs. The woman who handles ceremony and reception planning and scheduling was very accommodating and helpful, although she did almost cause me to freak out the day of over centerpieces. But it all worked out. The reception went smoothly, even though we had a special Korean ceremony held inside, which they were very gracious about allowing us to set up for and handling the logistics. One of the really nice things was they let us leave a bunch of supplies starting the night of the Rehearsal Dinner (in the Bridal Suite, which is another plus of the Augusta Ball Room--it is gorgeous and just where you need to calm your nerves before the ceremony and to relax and change afterward). The grounds are nice, usually they're supposed to let you take pictures throughout the course but there was a tournament the day of the wedding so we weren't allowed to... I was fairly disappointed, but life goes on I suppose. All in all highly recommended for a couple on a budget but would still like a nice venue with accommodating staff and beautiful grounds.

LOVED this venue

8/10/2013 Jessica H

This venue was gorgeous for our summer wedding! The staff was so helpful and thoughtful, there every step of the way. Jo and Sam were there to answer any question or help with anything I needed. My guests loved it! The Bridal Suite is gorgeous, we spent the day there getting hair/makeup done and it was perfect!

I thought they were great, until the day of...

7/05/2013 Amanda D

When I first chose Pembroke Country Club I was so happy. It is a gorgeous venue and the woman I met with, Sam King, was extremely helpful. I met with her several times while planning my wedding and if I was just basing my review off of my interactions with her, it would be a very positive one. Unfortunately, the day of my wedding, I found out Sam had the day off and I would be working with Jo. I was later told that Jo works most of the weddings and couples usually meet with her prior to the wedding. Not only had I never met with her, but she had never been mentioned at all! I later found out, that Jo is the owners mother. I think that may be the only "qualification" she has for the job she does. I will bullet some issues we had: - The bar staff began the night charging my guests for drinks even though I had put money down for an open bar. - Drinks were being cleared that were still half full while people were on the dance floor -After my cake cutting set had been washed and put away, Jo went and took the cake server back out because, she said "people wanted the cake cut in smaller slices". So instead of getting any other utensil in the venue she took one of my wedding gifts and put it out... and it went missing. The most major issue I had is that, after the first issue brought to me made me cry, Jo had been told by my bridesmaids to not speak to me any more. To go to anyone else with any other issues because it was my wedding day. To her credit, Jo did just that, she left me alone... until my last bridesmaid left. At the end of the night, Jo found me to complain to me! She complained about my father and how unhappy he was with her. She discussed the cake cutter and informed me how it's sad but guests take things. How unprofessional! To hunt down the bride at the end of her wedding day to complain about her family and accuse her guests of stealing, does she not understand that her job is to keep the bride happy? I was appalled by her behavior.

treated like a Queen

6/11/2012 Sabrina C

My sister got held her reception here this past weekend (6-9-12) I can not say enough about this place. It is beautifully decorated and the staff was amazing! The managers made sure everything went smoothly and my sisters day was PICTURE PERFECT! Everyone went above and beyond! The bridal suit was HUGE it fit our whole wedding party of 18 with room to spare! With both bars open you never waited for a drink and the dance floor was big enough that you never once bumped into another person. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could---I will be telling brides-to-be all about this place. Thanks to them for making my sisters day so special!!!

Great place for a wedding

3/24/2012 Jessica M

The staff was very friendly and wanted to make sure my day was perfect. Sam is the person i dealt with the most and she answered all my questions in a timely manner and was explained how everything coyld be set up in the hall. Jo who runs the club with her husband called a few days before the wedding to make sure that all my vendors knew how to get there and that the photographer knew where he was going to take pctures and if they needed to set up anything for him. Overall my experience here was great and my wedding was exactly how i wanted it.

Above and Beyond

6/24/2011 Jessica S

My husband just got married at the Pembroke Country Club, and it was amazing!! They went above and beyond on our wedding day. We planned an outdoor ceremony, and we had a chance of rain for the whole day. The staff set up our seating chart outside, and also set up one inside, incase it rained at the last second. The provided us with our own bar in the room, so our guests didn't have to go to he public bar that was attached to our room. They were always around the Bridal Suite, and outside between the ceremony site and reception room, to make sure everything we needed, was met. They set up our reception fabulously. I loved it. If you're looking for an awsome venue, that will treat you with respect and that you're always welcome, this is the place! I will recommend them to everyon I know getting married in the area!

Review for Pembroke Country Club Inc

6/30/2006 Elizabeth S

I loved the Old New England Country look. It had a beautiful view of the sunset and was very secluded. The Ballroom had a large dance floor that could fit everyone comfortably.;The failed to tell us of the fire code, that you could not have open flames as centerpieces. That seems so minor, as to everything else though

Send Email