Customized Wedding Invitations

Pickett’s Press is traditional stationery for the modern woman. On our website, and in our sunny showroom located in New York City's Upper East Side, we offer the oldest printing methods steeped in tradition and elegance, with an updated style and combining modern printing techniques that make this elegance accessible to anyone. We love working with people on unique designs and motifs in unusual colors. Pickett’s Press offers complete customization of stationery - our pieces can be customized in a highly individualized way with no extra cost. We draw everything by hand. If you can’t find what you need in our extensive design library, our in house illustrators can draw it for you.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Ketubahs, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

146 East 74th Street , New York, NY (800) 995-1549

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 amy G

Kate Pickett and her staff were so wonderful to work with throughout the wedding process. Jessica and Stephanie helped to create an exquisite shower invitation for the Bridal Brunch. I knew immediately they would be the perfect team to create my daughters wedding invitation.... Read More Choosing an invitation can be overwhelming. They were extremely helpful in guiding me. The options and creativity of Pickett Press were endless. I cannot speak highly enough about Stephanie and Jessica. I look forward to working with them in the future.

2017-03-29T16:50:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Amy! We had so much fun working with you. We look forward to working again with you very soon! xo

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Alexandra G

Pickett's Press was absolutely amazing! I used them for my bridal shower invitations, my wedding invitations and my thank you notes. Jessica was extremely helpful. I let her know the general feel of the wedding and she was able to guide me in the creation of the perfect... Read More invitation. The Pickett's Press team could not have been more knowledgeable -- especially with word choice and etiquette. The invitations got countless compliments from my friends and family. We were able to create a classic invitation with a mild unique twist to break away from the ordinary. I would absolutely recommend Pickett's Press and look forward to working with them again in the future.

2017-03-29T16:49:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much, Alex! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! We loved how your wedding suite turned out! xo

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Elizabeth P

It has always been my dream to use Pickett's Press for my wedding. When I got engaged this October, Pickett's Press was my first stop. First , they made the most adorable and unique letter press "save-the-dates." They printed them very quickly and efficiently. Then ,... Read More Pickett's Press made our formal wedding invitations. They listened to exactly what we wanted. Kate hand-drew the most detailed, beautiful monogram for me, which she re-interpreted from a design by my future mother-in-law. I really appreciated Kate's taste and flexibility. Pickett's Press is taking care of everything for our wedding : place cards, programs for the ceremony, etc. I have also designed custom thank you note cards based on the wedding invitation monogram. I LOVE Pickett's Press.

2017-03-29T16:51:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet review, Elizabeth! We've so enjoyed working with you on your beautiful wedding suite. We are so happy you love them! xo

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Jessica S

I had such an exceptional experience at Pickett's Press. I was interested in having a custom drawing done of our venue and met with the design team. The team really brought my vision to life and I couldn't be more happy. Kate hand drew the venue and really showcased every... Read More detail. The quality of the paper and ink is what really blew me away. I will definitely be coming back again for my thank you cards!

2017-03-29T16:52:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jessica! We look forward to working with you on your thank you cards! xo

Kate Pickett

As a working mother of three young children, Kate understands that there are appropriate times for exquisite engraving, and times for digital printing, and even e-mailed invitations. At all times, she loves the artistry of the product, and the American elegance of traditional simplicity and design. Every design produced from the Pickett’s Press atelier is hand drawn in our studio, regardless of printing method. Kate Pickett is the ideal modern woman to take on the challenge of keeping alive the traditional processes of printing.