Plum Tree Studios

Houston • Seattle • & Destination Weddings

What Does Your Love Look Like?

What Does Your Love Look Like? In our world of images, that's a powerful question we constantly ask. To us, it's all about documenting those little moments that define you and these most special relationships in your life. Since 2006 we've loved storytelling with beautiful, meaningful images that capture all the love, fun, and excitement of weddings. For more info about Trish and our small team, check out our reviews and come hang out on our website. We'd love to hear from you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Houston • Seattle • & Destination Weddings (713) 874-4096
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Sarah H

My husband and I struggle in front of a camera, but Trish was able to make us relaxed and comfortable. She did a wonderful job of helping us pose appropriately as well as capturing truly beautiful moments between my husband and I during our wedding. Going through the wedding... Read More photos, I have no doubt in my mind that Plum Tree Studios was the perfect choice for our special day. Our family and friends have also expressed how impressed they are with how the photos turned out. I can confidently recommend Plum Tree Studios to anyone looking for a talented and friendly team to photograph special events. Our expectations were far exceeded in every aspect!!

2017-07-06T17:15:46 Response from the vendor

Sarah, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and provide us with feedback. We had such a lovely and memorable time with all of you! It truly was an adventure - rattle snake and all! ;) THANK YOU for entrusting us to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

My husband and I both don't enjoying being photographed and when it came down to booking a photographer for our wedding, neither one of us was very excited about it. Then came Trish............she is an amazing photographer but better yet, a wonderful person and such a joy to... Read More work with. After our first meeting with her, we decided she was the one for us! Her planning session with me 30 days before the wedding made photos the day of a breeze and we were able to get all the family portraits done in no time. My husband can't stand still so this was really important to m! During the rest of the wedding I never knew she was there and when we got to see our pictures, we were floored! Trish captured the magic and fun of the evening perfectly! Absolutely amazing! She captured so many details and emotions that I truly feel like I am reliving our wedding when I look at our pictures. Her album design for us was spot on and exactly what we wanted. From start to finish, working with Plum Tree Studios was fantastic! Trish truly cares that you get the photos you want of your wedding and delivers and then some.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but Plum Tree Studios makes them priceless.

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Summer B

I was referred to Plum Tree Studios by another great photographer. From the moment Trish called me, I knew that I had found the perfect photographer! She talked me through each of her packages in detail and even customized a package to fulfill our needs (and even our extra... Read More wants)! The best part of it all... it was within our budget! Trish and Blake were even able to squeeze me in for a last minute bridal shoot. My Dad and brother even showed up to the shoot and were amazed by the creativity and eye for detail that this team has. At one point Trish, was getting bitten by ants while she was laying near a pond to get the perfect shot! If that doesn't show that she will do anything for the perfect shot, I don't know what does! Before our wedding, Trish and Blake met with my husband and me to get a feel for who we are and we envisioned for our wedding day. They guided us through the entire process from start to finish in great detail, which I loved. Then even gave us lots of tips and tricks to survive our wedding day...we ended using all of them!!! On the day of our wedding, Trish was my rock! She kept me calm and helped to keep the craziness away. Blake was always a step head anticipating our next moves. They were able to capture both of our reactions during our first look, which was very important to me. During the wedding and ceremony they were able to catch everything, even the things I never saw. They worked seamlessly with our videographer too. I was very worried about the dim, yellowish lighting in our venue. Blake assured me it wouldn't be a problem since they shoot for the ambient lighting. I was blown away at the final product when I was able to see exactly what he meant. Our photos were gorgeous, and the lighting was perfect!! The only hard part now, is finding space to hang all the photos that we love. I cannot say enough great things about Trish & Blake. Not only are they the best at what they do, they have also become great friends. You will not find a better photography team with the passion that these two have. They truly do want you to have the best day and look stunning while doing it. I am looking forward to many more photo sessions with Trish and Blake and will always be so grateful for the way they were able to capture our special day.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Molly M

Trish's many awesome reviews are so we'll deserved! My husband and I used her for both our wedding and engagement pictures and are so so glad we did. Our pictures are just stunning and Trish has such an eye for capturing special moments and emotions, plus beautiful pics of... Read More details. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures and everyone wants to know who our photographer was, which I think speaks volumes! And, to top it off, Trish is one of the nicest people ever and so great to work with, she is professional but also has a way of making you feel at ease on your big day. Would definitely recommend Trish!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Patrick N

Trish was awesome from start to go finish, from our pre-wedding meetings, the actual wedding day, our day after photo shoot, and post-wedding meetings. She put us at ease during our photo sessions, which greatly impacted the resulting pictures. She was also able to capture many... Read More candid moments of us and our wedding guests. We love her personal approach.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kathryn B

I recently did my engagement shoot with Trish through plum studios and it was fabulous! The pictures turned out amazingly well and my fiancé and I were both so pleased! This is saying a lot because my fiancé typically does not enjoy having his picture taken. However, Trish made... Read More us feel so comfortable! I cannot wait to see what magic they will do for our wedding day! I would absolutely recommend Plum Tree Studios to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Geneva M

Trish and her team are professional and caring! Trish took the time to meet with us even though my husband and I have crazy schedules! She took the time to understand what story we wanted our photos to portray and made it happen! We loved the easy access digital album that... Read More allowed us to share images with friends near and far. She is amazing with making the most camera shy people feel relaxed and natural. Cannot say enough about how much we loved and enjoyed entrusting our special day with Trish.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jaime L

Trish is incredible. From our first meeting with her we felt like we had a friend and not just a photographer. Through our engagement session and wedding we have been blown away at her ability to capture the moment. She did an amazing job working with our budget, ensuring we... Read More discussed must have shots, and explaining every little detail. She was never a source of stress. Her expertise and years of experience were a huge resource to us. We could not be happier with our decision to use Plum Tree Studios for our wedding. Though I can’t select more, as a photographer and friend, Trish is way more than five stars.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Trish and her team did an amazing job of capturing out special day. She elegantly captured candid moments and made us feel like movie stars. She was very patient with me in particular, as I'm kind of stiff in front of the camera. Thank you Plum Tree Studios for photos we will... Read More cherish for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Zachary M

We could not have been more impressed with Trish and her entire crew (Trish and three others made up the team). We met with her before the wedding to discuss the shots we wanted and she was friendly and personable; she arrived early to the wedding and made us feel at ease as she... Read More took us through photos for the groomsmen and bridesmaids. During the ceremony, her crew was unobtrusive (except for when she had to be the one to signal the guests to stand for the bride because no one was standing -- thank you for that, Trish!) but still managed to get fantastic shots. Immediately after she was patient as we had some special requests for difficult group photographs that required lots of wrangling of guests. She does color correcting of ALL photographs standard, which is amazing and, because we had a ceremony/reception that went from late afternoon into the evening, she and her crew were dealing with some difficult low light conditions. Most important, we were really pleased with the final product and VERY pleased with the reasonable cost for the product. The photos came out wonderfully and, we feel, captured the spirit of our ceremony and reception. There was travel involved (Trish is based in Houston and our wedding was in Galveston) and she charged us no extra fees. There were no hidden fees and she didn't try to "upsell" us on unnecessary packages or features. We really couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Paola C

Wow! Amazing! Memorable! Seamless! Trish made our wedding day a true document of what occurred that day. She is everywhere, every time --you see it in the final product. When we viewed our photos, we could not believe how may shots were captured without us knowing and posing.... Read More She captured true moments of fun, laughter and tears of joy from all of our guests and made it come to life again in the album. Trish is so personable and understands your wants through her detailed preplan session. She listens and easily pieces your thoughts together so there is an easy flow the day of the event. Thank you for making our pictures a true treasure. It is something we will relive and cherish a lifetime!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sharon S

Trish did an amazing job helping me with all the details for the ceremony, reception, and dinner. She offered great advice and was wonderful with our guests. We are thrilled with our wedding pictures.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

We loved Plum Tree! When we first met Trish and Blake my (now) husband and I felt like we were meeting up with old friends. We laughed, I cried (trust me when I say Blake has an uncanny way of knowing EXACTLY how you want your wedding pictures to feel) and we discussed our... Read More wedding /personal style. Blake was by my side as I got ready for our big day and it was like having an old friend in the room. I knew my concerns (eyes closed, mouth open, unflattering angles) and without hesitation made sure I looked my best. We couldn't be more pleased with our wedding photos. Frame after frame, Blake and his team captured the emotions of our big day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Highly recommend Plum Tree Studios for ANY photo session but especially to capture very special occasions. My engagement and wedding photos were incredible and the layout / design of the wedding album was phenomenal.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kevin K

They were great to work with. They really went out of their way to get great shots. I recall Trish hanging over a 2nd floor balcony to get the perfect shot of us down below.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Chelsea B

I can't THANK Trish and Blake enough for the beautiful pictures they took at Chris and I's wedding. When we looked at the pictures together, they brought tears to my husbands eyes. I didn't have a videographer at our wedding and I didn't regret it because Plum Tree Studios... Read More captured every great moment between my husband and I....even when I put the ring on the wrong finger. lol. I highly recommend Plum Tree Studios to capture your forever moments!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Anna Y

Trish and her team are amazing! They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and made sure everything was exactly how we want it to be. Trish is sweet and personable. She explained all the details well and guided us throughout the process. The photos and album came out... Read More beautifully. It truly captured the emotions of the occasion that will last a lifetime. We are grateful for Trish, Blake and the rest of the team. We would recommend them for anyone who wants a fun, professional, and stress free wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Eileen H

Just book Trish already!! She is amazing. She is sweet, professional, and personable. In every step of the process--from engagement to reveal of wedding photos--she took time with us and never made us feel rushed. She was very flexible and helpful and made us comfortable to be... Read More ourselves while she worked her magic. She took time to plan with us to make sure she got what we wanted. My bridesmaids loved her, too. I think her pricing is very reasonable for the quality and am very happy with how she captured our big day. Thank you, Trish!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Blake and Trish were AMAZING! Trish made us feel so comfortable and was so friendly. They were able to capture every moment of our wedding and made sure she got all the details and everything I had requested. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for a... Read More photographer!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lauren W

Had a great experience working with Trish and Blake! Very friendly folks who are very skilled at capturing events.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Michele J

Trish does way more than point and shoot. She understands the art and science behind photography. It doesn't hurt that she is WONDERFUL to work with. We felt so at ease during our engagement session and the photos were AMAZING!!! Her vision tells the perfect story of "US". We... Read More are happy to have found our family photographer and bragging rights for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Michele J

Trish does way more than point and shoot. She understands the art and science behind photography. It doesn't hurt that she is WONDERFUL to work with. We felt so at ease during our engagement session and the photos were AMAZING!!! Her vision tells the perfect story of "US". We... Read More are happy to have found our family photographer and a lifetime of bragging rights.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kristen L

Loved, loved, loved working with Trish. Not only was she able to capture ever important moment of our wedding, she was also able to get all of the details, side things, and emotion! When I look back at my pictures, I can immediately remember how I was feeling. What was so... Read More great about working with Trish is that being a photographer seemed to be so natural for her. She just got it – in our pre meeting, before the ceremony, traveling to the reception, everywhere, she just seemed to be capturing everything with ease and that allowed me to enjoy my wedding while not having to worry about a stressed out photographer. I cannot express enough how beautiful her photos are. I don’t know how she picked up the colors and lights so well, but I am forever grateful for the pictures. Could not have asked for a better experience or results – if you are getting married you MUST use Trish and Plum Tree Studios. Oh yeah, and her husband Blake is icing on the cake. He did an amazing job putting together our picture collage that we will proudly hang in our house the rest of our lives. So happy with our experience!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Laura K

Trish was fantastic to work with, she made the entire process so easy and she knew exactly what to do the entire time. Our engagement photos turned out great, all our friends and family love them. We are expectantly waiting on wedding photos now!

Trish

My name is Patricia, but you can call me Trish. Since 2006 I've been blessed with the best job in the world: documenting weddings. My small support team and I can't wait to get to know you because to us this business is very personal. We love working with couples of all personalities. Our style is vibrant, crisp, colorful, timeless, and emotive. We live for real moments and images that capture you and your love just as beautiful and unique as it is. And we make it easy and fun. Come and learn more about us from our reviews or by visiting our website. We have tons of images and stories to share