Ponte Winery & Vineyard Inn

Temecula, CA

Say "I Do" Surrounded by Stunning Vineyard Views

Experience 300 acres of lush romantic vineyards, award winning wine-country cuisine and a winery team that is as passionate about your wedding as you are. Explore our website to learn more about weddings at Ponte Winery and Ponte Vineyard Inn. Photography Credits: Plum & Oak Photography, Jason Burns Photography, Mink Photography, Kristine Marie Photography, Leah Marie Photography, Aaron Huniu Photography, Hannah Arista Photography, Birds of a Feather Photography

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Garden, Hotel, Loft, Restaurant, Vineyard

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

35053 Rancho California Rd., Temecula, CA (951) 694-9444
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Seth K

I got married to my wife Tiffany here in May 2017 and it was top notch across the board. The winery is incredible and their wines will not disappoint. Our wedding coordinator was Lauren and she could not have been more helpful and professional. She had to take over for our... Read More original coordinator during the process and didn't miss a beat. Our ceremony was outdoors at the pond behind the Vineyard Inn (connected to the winery) with reception in the barrel room and both were beautiful and unique. The Inn was also one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed at and I would highly recommend. Our guests raved about the entire affair, especially the food which was exceptional. If you're looking to get married in SoCal, Ponte Winery should be at the top of your list!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Ashley D

Ponte was such a beautiful location! We loved everything about our wedding there. Lauren and Whitney were amazing and I didn’t have to lift a finger on our big day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 N S

Perfect wedding, perfect food, perfect night!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 K M

Ponte was the best choice! We got married in the barrel room and it was perfect. The feel was romantic, everyone kept saying how it felt like we were getting married in Europe. The staff was awesome.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brittany W

My fiancé and I got married on October 7th, 2017, and it was the best day of our lives. The venue was absolutely gorgeous! We got married by the Inn pond and had our reception in the Barrel Room. But what honestly made my wedding so perfect, was our amazing wedding coordinator... Read More Lauren Gonzalez. She was there EVERY step of the way, answered my every question (and I asked a TON of questions) and had my best intentions through the entire process. We live in Portland, Oregon, so planning a wedding from afar had its challenges. But Lauren made it so much easier for us. The day of was a bit crazy. We had a bridesmaid dress dilemma, and the first person on the scene was Lauren, sewing kit in hand. She did EVERYTHING to make sure my day was amazing. And oh my goodness, it was. The food, the service, and the ambiance was magical! Thank you Ponte was such a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

This place was everything I could have dreamed of. The moment I saw it, I knew I would get married here! Gorgeous, food was amazing, the staff was on top of everything! Cannot say enough good things.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jess P

My new husband, Daniel, and I had our wedding in the Barrel Room back In May. Although the venue was STUNNING and the food is AMAZING, what could have been a speed bump, turned into a blessing in disguise. About 4-5 months before our wedding, our (old) coordinator informed us... Read More that she was leaving Ponte and we would be getting a new coordinator, Lauren Gonzales. After the hours we spent with our prior coordinator and COUNTLESS emails, this stressed me out beyond belief. I wanted to make sure the new coordinator wouldn't get lost in the details. As i mentioned, this turned out to be a blessing because Lauren was just spectacular. Her personality and energy vibed with me more than the previous girl and I felt immediately comfortable with Lauren taking over. She not only made sure she was up to speed on everything but I think she made it better. On the day of, I forgot so many little details and she assured me that she had it control and from what I could see and what my sister and mom passed onto me, she did a fantastic job. The only complaint I have is that after the fact, I was made aware that I did not get a bridal suite to get ready in. I just had a plain guest room and this was disappointing as it made it kind of hard to get ready. Overall, Lauren made it great and I appreciate her and the whole staff that made our wedding a day to never forget. Thank you Lauren!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Amanda D

I had my wedding at Ponte just a couple of weeks ago. It was absolutely spectacular and a dream come true! Our wedding coordinator, Liz Tyler, made sure that all of our wedding details came together perfectly. She was always in constant communication with me throughout the... Read More whole process and checked on me throughout the whole day. She is probably one of the nicest human beings you will ever meet. Everything at Ponte was right on schedule and very efficient. They have everything right there for you and it makes it so easy and convient for your guest. I felt throughout the evening that my guest were so well taken care of. Even days after the wedding, I got so many compliments on the food and appetizers. It was all so delicious. They also recommended outstanding vendors to choose from. Lastly, everybody from the hotel staff, the event staff, and the wedding coordinators were so so so nice!! It was the perfect place to have our wedding and I could have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Lauren S

We had our wedding at Ponte in June of 2017. It was the perfect day. Lauren and the Ponte Team made so much possible through their professionalism, expertise, ambition, and kindness. I would recommend Ponte to anyone looking to get married in the Southern California area. You... Read More will not regret it.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Thalia M

I want to thank Lauren and the team of girls that were there the day of the wedding, they were amazing! Lauren is absolutely wonderful to work with, she was there every step of the way which helped take some of the pressure off. Everyone loved the reception room and the ceremony... Read More site, compliments from everyone. I can't thank you enough for giving me the most beautiful wedding I could ask for!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Wendy V

My daughter's wedding was absolutely stunning. The venue is beautiful. The bridal cottage was perfect. Very large with huge sectional, lots of space for hair and makeup team and gorgeous chandeliers. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating. The food was exceptional. We... Read More looked at several wineries for the wedding but in the end Ponte had the elegance and class we were looking for. Highly recommend. Elizabeth was wonderful. Sarah took care of all the needs of the bridal party throughout the day leading up to the ceremony. 5 Stars!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Natalie V

I cannot write a glowing enough review to perfectly sum up how wonderful my experience was with Ponte. We chose the garden ceremony and pavilion ceremony location and our day was an absolute dream. Lindsey was one of the most amazing people I've ever worked with and I cannot... Read More recommend this place enough. I remember reading my first reviews about how you're supposed to be stressed on your wedding day but Ponte made it such a breeze. Truer words have never been spoken. I felt so incredibly taken care of by the staff (leading up to as well as the day of the wedding) and was able to fully enjoy the best day of my life. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we continue getting rave reviews about the place we picked. Thank you Ponte - and Lindsey - for giving me some of the best memories of my life.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Sarah B

I got married at Ponte Winery ( Vineyard Pavilion side) February 2017. My venue coordinator was Lindsey Dole: Lindsey was a top notch coordinator. She had impeccable attention to detail. Her response times were immediate. She was always willing to help, respond and to give... Read More advice. Lindsey was organized and didn't miss a beat with details. The wedding was truly flawless, and it would have been impossible without someone like Lindsey orchestrating everything. Words can't truly express how perfect Lindsey was for me. I must have emailed her 10,000 times over the year, and she always responded with a positive attitude. The Food: I know Ponte food is delicious because I go often. So it is no surprise I haven't stopped hearing about how delicious everyone thought the food was. They made easy accommodations for vegetarians and allergies, and didn't make a big deal of it. They were happy to accommodate substitutions and all my requests. The food tasting and head chef were also amazing. What an exceptional team. Venue: The Ponte Venue in general is so tranquil , classy and peaceful. It is a mature environment that is beautiful at every turn. You have the beauty of wine country, and the chic class of a gorgeous property and ball room. Vendors: Pontes suggestions for Vendors such as DJ Pros, & Ashley Video Productions was such a good decision. DJ pros made the reception perfect and Ashley Video had a video preview made in a matter of days. Privacy: Lindsey and the team made my wedding very private. They do a good job putting up blocks so that you do not have anyone not invited walking through your tranquil space. There were no interruptions or distractions. It was truly perfect. Tear down: The crew did an exceptional job tearing down and repacking all my items. They accommodated me bringing my items early and packed it up just as neatly as received. They delivered all the items exactly where I said I wanted everything and not one item was lost or broken.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Rona S

Ponte was everything I was looking for in a venue and more! It's a beyond beautiful setting for a wedding. The food is AMAZING (as is the wine) and the professional staff are wonderful! We simply lucked out with our on-site wedding coordinator, Elizabeth. She is an absolute... Read More dream to work with - organized, caring, and soooooo responsive and attentive. I never had to tell her anything twice. I owe much of how well everything came together to her. As another plus, when you book your wedding at Ponte they throw in a complimentary night at the Ponte Inn and a year's membership to their Wine Club. Thank Ponte for making my wedding dreams into a reality :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Paige E

So in love with this venue and with the staff! My mom insisted on a winery for my venue and I'm so glad I listened to her! My pics were gorgeous and everyone raved about how gorgeous it was!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Keri H

My best friend got married at Ponte this past weekend and all I can say is WOW!!! The winery itself is beautiful and creates the most gorgeous backdrop for a wedding that I have ever seen. But it's the staff that really made the whole experience so wonderful! My friend is... Read More definitely on the anxious side and let me tell you that her wedding day was no exception. Lindsey, Courtney and all the Ponte staff really went above and beyond to ensure a perfect event!! Thanks again for a great time!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kristen J

My husband and I got married on July 25th, 2016 at the Ponte Vineyard Inn ceremony location and our reception was in the Barrel room. Everything turned out perfect, better than we could have imagined! From the beginning our wedding planner Elizabeth Tyler was amazing. She was... Read More always very responsive and helpful! The day of was stress free as the entire staff was amazing. The venue was beautiful and our guests still can't stop raving about the scenery, staff, wine, food, and entire wedding.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Alison L

Ponte Winery was the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. We wanted an outdoor wedding, but we figured it would take a long time of searching to find the perfect venue. On a whim we decided to spend the day in Temecula visiting a few wineries and... Read More the second I stepped foot on the Ponte property I knew it was the one. There are no words to describe how pristine, perfect, and gorgeous the grounds are kept - you have to see it for yourself. It was such an easy decision! We signed the paperwork a year and a half in advance of our June 2016 wedding and Marissa Mendoza was our initial wedding coordinator. As a type A, picky, detail-oriented bride, I emailed Marissa countless times during the year. I can't even tell you how many times because it would be embarrassing! She answered every email promptly, professionally, and was extremely helpful in providing suggestions. A couple months before our wedding, Marissa went on maternity leave and Lindsey Dole took over our wedding. The transition was effortless and Lindsey was just as responsive and awesome! We didn't have an external wedding planner, but with Marissa and Lindsey it definitely felt like we did! One of the reasons we chose Ponte is because it can stand on its own with no extra decor and still be breathtaking. I am no DIY Pinterest bride, but with some decor we picked out ourselves and beautiful flowers by our florist, the venue was absolutely perfect. All of our guests were raving about how beautiful our wedding was! Everyone kept saying how "Pinterest-worthy" it was and I attribute 100% of that to Ponte itself. Our wedding itself was perfect. We originally had our family members ready to set up our decor, but the Ponte staff completely took over and set everything up better than I could have even imagined! Our family kept raving about how helpful and professional the Ponte staff were. Little things like giving the bridal cottages a free fruit tray to snack on and champagne to drink, leaving hor d'oeuvres and champagne in the cottage right after the ceremony so my husband and I could have a special moment alone, cleaning up after the reception and refusing to let my family lift a finger...they were just unbelievably thoughtful and genuinely seemed like they wanted to make sure everything went perfectly. If you're looking for a wedding venue, do yourself a favor and visit Ponte! It was worth every single penny. We visited 6-7 other wineries in the area and none of them even came close to the perfection that is Ponte. (Just as a note, we got married on the Vineyard + Vineyard Pavilion side. I have a coworker who got married on the Ponte Inn side a year ago and he loved his experience just as much as I did. So you can't go wrong!)

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Karissa L

Ponte provided such an amazing wedding experience that we would do it again in a heartbeat. Everything was organized, communicated, and smooth as possible. Both of our Wedding Coordinators ( Marissa Mendoza and Lindsey Dole) were AMAZING. Every question or concern we had was... Read More answered just as soon as the email was sent. Any special requests we had, they made sure to grant us. The Venue cost may seem high but it is honestly worth every penny! Booking Ponte also relieved the stress of having to find and deal with a caterer, bartenders, planners, and so much more. If you are looking for a Venue in the Temecula Wine Country then there is no better place than Ponte.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Amanda S

My husband and I knew from the beginning we wanted a winery wedding, and after literally searching all over California, we found Ponte and we do NOT regret for one second having our wedding here! The venue itself is absolutely stunning and I cannot say enough about the VALUE of... Read More booking at Ponte. The food was unbelievable- hands down the best wedding food I have ever tasted! In fact, the wedding food was SO GOOD, our guests were too busy eating to interrupt us for pictures and congratulations (everyone always says you don't have time to eat at your wedding but that was simply not the case). In addition to how the food tasted, the portion sizes were quite generous, so between all of the courses, our guests definitely did not go home hungry. If the beautiful venue, exceptional food, and amazing wine aren't enough to convince you to book your wedding at Ponte, then let me tell you what truly sets this place apart from the rest; and that is the staff. My husband and I were impressed from the second we met the wedding coordination staff; they were friendly, bubbly, knowledgeable, and genuinely loved their jobs. They were so easy to work with, responded to emails and phone calls quickly, and kept in constant contact with us. Both Lindsey and Marissa were amazing wedding coordinators and made planning so smoothly. Everyone, and I literally mean EVERYONE- from our bridal hostess, banquet captain, and servers were phenomenal. They made the day so enjoyable and were so wonderful to work with- everyone went out of their way to make you feel special! From the moment we stepped onto the grounds until the last seconds we checked out of Ponte Inn the morning after our wedding, we truly felt like we were treated like family. We look forward to celebrating at Ponte for the many years to come!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 chris v

From the beginning, my wife (fiance then) and I wanted a winery wedding. We went to visit several locations, each of them offered something different, but nothing really stood out. We got to the point where we narrowed it down to two places and we chose Ponte Winery and... Read More Vineyard Inn. We not only chose them for what they had to offer, but also because they wanted our business and showed us the most professionalism. We are so glad we met Marissa Mendoza and her events team at Ponte Winery! She was not only helpful by giving us advice when looking for a venue before we booked with Ponte, but she was with us throughout the entire process! No question went unanswered and she always replied to our emails in a timely manner with the most professionalism and enthusiasm! We got married just over a week ago, more specifically, we had our ceremony at the Vineyard Garden and our reception was at the Vineyard Pavillion. Marissa and her event staff really made our day special! We are so glad we chose Ponte Winery! Thank you again Marissa and Ponte Winery for making our day, truly unforgettable!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Dana T

I cannot say enough great things about Ponte and our Wedding Coordinator Marissa! Everything went beautifully - I could not have asked for anything more. They were so on it from beginning to end - we wanted for nothing. So many of my guests were raving about the venue, the... Read More wine, the Barrel room - 5 stars!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 L D

We got married at the Ponte Winery Vineyard Garden and Pavilion on November 7, 2015. We had such an incredible wedding, thanks to Ponte! The Vineyard Garden was a beautiful setting for our ceremony with views of the vines and the Pavilion space worked really well for a fun... Read More reception! We had a great experience working with the whole Ponte Staff, especially with our amazing coordinator, Marissa Mendoza! The execution of the day was flawless and Marissa kept everyone and everything in order to make our experience stress-free. Our guests really enjoyed the weekend (many stayed at the Ponte Inn next door) we received many compliments on the food, wine, and service at the wedding! Thanks for a great experience!

FANTASTIC!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Kari W

My new husband and I got married her 1 month ago today. We had the best time and all of the staff at Ponte was amazing. We had the help of our fabulous Wedding Coordinator named Marissa Mendoza. From the first time I talked with her on the phone to meeting her in person she was... Read More wonderful. She was always quick to answer any of our questions and always making sure we were taken care of. On the day of the wedding her and her team were Great!! She made sure everything went so smoothly and that we had everything we needed. She was a big part of our day and I will forever be grateful to her. I would recommend Ponte Winery to any bride getting married in Temecula.

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Kathleen J

My husband and I got married at the Ponte Winery's vineyard garden and pavilion in May 2015 and it was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. The scenery, grounds and facilities were amazing but what really made our day special was Ponte's wonderful staff. Marissa... Read More Mendoza was our venue coordinator and she couldn't have done a better job. We planned our wedding from Texas and Marissa was always responsive, thoughtful and supportive which resulted in a pleasant planning process. Having the staff and catering in house was a major plus as well. Ponte was very accommodating to all our needs/wants and their execution was excellent. Our guests still comment on how beautiful the winery was and how much they loved the food & wine. We cannot thank Marissa, Ponte and their team enough for their hard work and kindness.