Ponte Winery & Vineyard Inn

Temecula, CA

Book Your Wedding with Ponte Winery & Vineyard Inn

A BALLROOM IN TEMECULA, CA

At the Ponte Winery & Vineyard Inn in Temecula, California, you’ll be surrounded by 300 acres of rolling vineyards as you celebrate your wedding. The smooth combination of elegance and natural beauty makes the Ponte Winery & Vineyard Inn a delightful wedding venue. You have distinctive options for both ceremony and reception sites as you plan your wedding day.

The Vineyard Garden. This distinctive ceremony site is circular in size with a cobblestone walkway leading to an arbor. With breathtaking views on every side, you and your guests will be surrounded by ethereal beauty as you exchange your vows.

The Pond. Mountains in the distance set a majestic stage around the natural pond. This ceremony site features a pergola on the shore with green space for folding garden chairs.

Vineyard Pavilion. A reception in the Vineyard Pavilion is a popular choice for many couples. This structure has an open floor plan and windows on every side. The pavilion is spacious enough to accommodate 400 guests for a cocktail reception and 300 guests for a seated dinner.

Barrel Room. Imagine aged barrels lining the walls and exposed beams overhead and you have an idea of the distinction inside the Barrel Room. This space will accommodate up to 150 guests for a cocktail reception and 100 guests for a seated affair.

Reserve Room. Slightly smaller but no less tasteful, the Reserve Room has a warm and welcoming ambience. With a stone fireplace on one wall and windows throughout, you and your guests will be surrounded by classic decor. The Reserve Room will accommodate up to 100 guests for a cocktail reception and 80 guests for a seated dinner.

The events team at the Ponte Winery & Vineyard Inn has carefully created all-inclusive wedding packages designed to free the bride and groom to enjoy the entire process of planning and orchestrating a lavish event. Every ceremony and reception span a full five hours and couples also receive a one-hour rehearsal. A bridal hostess is on hand to assist the bride throughout the day.

Wedding ceremonies at the winery include a pre-ceremony Moscato reception for guests to enjoy while couples prepare for the event. The wedding party has the use of two cottages beginning at 10 a.m. on the day of the event. The team sets up garden chairs at the ceremony site. Reception tables are set with fine linens and tableware. Fruitwood chiavari chairs surround the banquet tables.

Receptions begin with a cocktail hour with distinctive butler-passed and display hors d’oeuvres. The staff serves champagne or sparkling cider to guests to toast the couple. You have your choice of a plated or buffet dinner. Plated entree choices include items such as mahi-mahi, roast prime rib and seared chicken breast. Each table has two bottles of wine during dinner, served by banquet staff. Cake cutting and service is also provided.

Bar service includes options for various packages. Bar service spans four hours and you can choose from a Vineyard, Cellar or No-Host bar package.

Each couple receives a complimentary overnight stay on the night of the event. Couples also receive a one-year membership to the Ponte Winery wine club.

On-site parking is available for guests.

With exhaustive attention to detail and expansive amenities available, the events team at the Ponte Winery & Vineyard specialize in orchestrating flawless weddings. The team has also created a list of enhancements that you can add to your package.

• Plan a bridal luncheon on the day of your event
  • Add a late-night snack station to your reception
  • Add time to your event
  • Schedule a tour of the winery for you and your guests
  • Arrange overnight accommodations for your guests
  • Plan a rehearsal dinner or a farewell brunch at the venue

Say "I Do" Surrounded by Stunning Vineyard Views

Experience 300 acres of lush romantic vineyards, award winning wine-country cuisine and a winery team that is as passionate about your wedding as you are. Explore our website to learn more about weddings at Ponte Winery and Ponte Vineyard Inn. Photography Credits: Plum & Oak Photography, Jason Burns Photography, Mink Photography, Kristine Marie Photography, Leah Marie Photography, Aaron Huniu Photography, Hannah Arista Photography, Birds of a Feather Photography

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Garden, Hotel, Loft, Restaurant, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

35053 Rancho California Rd., Temecula, CA (951) 694-9444
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Natalie V

I cannot write a glowing enough review to perfectly sum up how wonderful my experience was with Ponte. We chose the garden ceremony and pavilion ceremony location and our day was an absolute dream. Lindsey was one of the most amazing people I've ever worked with and I cannot... Read More recommend this place enough. I remember reading my first reviews about how you're supposed to be stressed on your wedding day but Ponte made it such a breeze. Truer words have never been spoken. I felt so incredibly taken care of by the staff (leading up to as well as the day of the wedding) and was able to fully enjoy the best day of my life. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we continue getting rave reviews about the place we picked. Thank you Ponte - and Lindsey - for giving me some of the best memories of my life.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Sarah B

I got married at Ponte Winery ( Vineyard Pavilion side) February 2017. My venue coordinator was Lindsey Dole: Lindsey was a top notch coordinator. She had impeccable attention to detail. Her response times were immediate. She was always willing to help, respond and to give... Read More advice. Lindsey was organized and didn't miss a beat with details. The wedding was truly flawless, and it would have been impossible without someone like Lindsey orchestrating everything. Words can't truly express how perfect Lindsey was for me. I must have emailed her 10,000 times over the year, and she always responded with a positive attitude. The Food: I know Ponte food is delicious because I go often. So it is no surprise I haven't stopped hearing about how delicious everyone thought the food was. They made easy accommodations for vegetarians and allergies, and didn't make a big deal of it. They were happy to accommodate substitutions and all my requests. The food tasting and head chef were also amazing. What an exceptional team. Venue: The Ponte Venue in general is so tranquil , classy and peaceful. It is a mature environment that is beautiful at every turn. You have the beauty of wine country, and the chic class of a gorgeous property and ball room. Vendors: Pontes suggestions for Vendors such as DJ Pros, & Ashley Video Productions was such a good decision. DJ pros made the reception perfect and Ashley Video had a video preview made in a matter of days. Privacy: Lindsey and the team made my wedding very private. They do a good job putting up blocks so that you do not have anyone not invited walking through your tranquil space. There were no interruptions or distractions. It was truly perfect. Tear down: The crew did an exceptional job tearing down and repacking all my items. They accommodated me bringing my items early and packed it up just as neatly as received. They delivered all the items exactly where I said I wanted everything and not one item was lost or broken.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Rona S

Ponte was everything I was looking for in a venue and more! It's a beyond beautiful setting for a wedding. The food is AMAZING (as is the wine) and the professional staff are wonderful! We simply lucked out with our on-site wedding coordinator, Elizabeth. She is an absolute... Read More dream to work with - organized, caring, and soooooo responsive and attentive. I never had to tell her anything twice. I owe much of how well everything came together to her. As another plus, when you book your wedding at Ponte they throw in a complimentary night at the Ponte Inn and a year's membership to their Wine Club. Thank Ponte for making my wedding dreams into a reality :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Paige E

So in love with this venue and with the staff! My mom insisted on a winery for my venue and I'm so glad I listened to her! My pics were gorgeous and everyone raved about how gorgeous it was!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Keri H

My best friend got married at Ponte this past weekend and all I can say is WOW!!! The winery itself is beautiful and creates the most gorgeous backdrop for a wedding that I have ever seen. But it's the staff that really made the whole experience so wonderful! My friend is... Read More definitely on the anxious side and let me tell you that her wedding day was no exception. Lindsey, Courtney and all the Ponte staff really went above and beyond to ensure a perfect event!! Thanks again for a great time!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Kristen J

My husband and I got married on July 25th, 2016 at the Ponte Vineyard Inn ceremony location and our reception was in the Barrel room. Everything turned out perfect, better than we could have imagined! From the beginning our wedding planner Elizabeth Tyler was amazing. She was... Read More always very responsive and helpful! The day of was stress free as the entire staff was amazing. The venue was beautiful and our guests still can't stop raving about the scenery, staff, wine, food, and entire wedding.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Alison L

Ponte Winery was the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. We wanted an outdoor wedding, but we figured it would take a long time of searching to find the perfect venue. On a whim we decided to spend the day in Temecula visiting a few wineries and... Read More the second I stepped foot on the Ponte property I knew it was the one. There are no words to describe how pristine, perfect, and gorgeous the grounds are kept - you have to see it for yourself. It was such an easy decision! We signed the paperwork a year and a half in advance of our June 2016 wedding and Marissa Mendoza was our initial wedding coordinator. As a type A, picky, detail-oriented bride, I emailed Marissa countless times during the year. I can't even tell you how many times because it would be embarrassing! She answered every email promptly, professionally, and was extremely helpful in providing suggestions. A couple months before our wedding, Marissa went on maternity leave and Lindsey Dole took over our wedding. The transition was effortless and Lindsey was just as responsive and awesome! We didn't have an external wedding planner, but with Marissa and Lindsey it definitely felt like we did! One of the reasons we chose Ponte is because it can stand on its own with no extra decor and still be breathtaking. I am no DIY Pinterest bride, but with some decor we picked out ourselves and beautiful flowers by our florist, the venue was absolutely perfect. All of our guests were raving about how beautiful our wedding was! Everyone kept saying how "Pinterest-worthy" it was and I attribute 100% of that to Ponte itself. Our wedding itself was perfect. We originally had our family members ready to set up our decor, but the Ponte staff completely took over and set everything up better than I could have even imagined! Our family kept raving about how helpful and professional the Ponte staff were. Little things like giving the bridal cottages a free fruit tray to snack on and champagne to drink, leaving hor d'oeuvres and champagne in the cottage right after the ceremony so my husband and I could have a special moment alone, cleaning up after the reception and refusing to let my family lift a finger...they were just unbelievably thoughtful and genuinely seemed like they wanted to make sure everything went perfectly. If you're looking for a wedding venue, do yourself a favor and visit Ponte! It was worth every single penny. We visited 6-7 other wineries in the area and none of them even came close to the perfection that is Ponte. (Just as a note, we got married on the Vineyard + Vineyard Pavilion side. I have a coworker who got married on the Ponte Inn side a year ago and he loved his experience just as much as I did. So you can't go wrong!)

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Karissa L

Ponte provided such an amazing wedding experience that we would do it again in a heartbeat. Everything was organized, communicated, and smooth as possible. Both of our Wedding Coordinators ( Marissa Mendoza and Lindsey Dole) were AMAZING. Every question or concern we had was... Read More answered just as soon as the email was sent. Any special requests we had, they made sure to grant us. The Venue cost may seem high but it is honestly worth every penny! Booking Ponte also relieved the stress of having to find and deal with a caterer, bartenders, planners, and so much more. If you are looking for a Venue in the Temecula Wine Country then there is no better place than Ponte.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Amanda S

My husband and I knew from the beginning we wanted a winery wedding, and after literally searching all over California, we found Ponte and we do NOT regret for one second having our wedding here! The venue itself is absolutely stunning and I cannot say enough about the VALUE of... Read More booking at Ponte. The food was unbelievable- hands down the best wedding food I have ever tasted! In fact, the wedding food was SO GOOD, our guests were too busy eating to interrupt us for pictures and congratulations (everyone always says you don't have time to eat at your wedding but that was simply not the case). In addition to how the food tasted, the portion sizes were quite generous, so between all of the courses, our guests definitely did not go home hungry. If the beautiful venue, exceptional food, and amazing wine aren't enough to convince you to book your wedding at Ponte, then let me tell you what truly sets this place apart from the rest; and that is the staff. My husband and I were impressed from the second we met the wedding coordination staff; they were friendly, bubbly, knowledgeable, and genuinely loved their jobs. They were so easy to work with, responded to emails and phone calls quickly, and kept in constant contact with us. Both Lindsey and Marissa were amazing wedding coordinators and made planning so smoothly. Everyone, and I literally mean EVERYONE- from our bridal hostess, banquet captain, and servers were phenomenal. They made the day so enjoyable and were so wonderful to work with- everyone went out of their way to make you feel special! From the moment we stepped onto the grounds until the last seconds we checked out of Ponte Inn the morning after our wedding, we truly felt like we were treated like family. We look forward to celebrating at Ponte for the many years to come!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 chris v

From the beginning, my wife (fiance then) and I wanted a winery wedding. We went to visit several locations, each of them offered something different, but nothing really stood out. We got to the point where we narrowed it down to two places and we chose Ponte Winery and... Read More Vineyard Inn. We not only chose them for what they had to offer, but also because they wanted our business and showed us the most professionalism. We are so glad we met Marissa Mendoza and her events team at Ponte Winery! She was not only helpful by giving us advice when looking for a venue before we booked with Ponte, but she was with us throughout the entire process! No question went unanswered and she always replied to our emails in a timely manner with the most professionalism and enthusiasm! We got married just over a week ago, more specifically, we had our ceremony at the Vineyard Garden and our reception was at the Vineyard Pavillion. Marissa and her event staff really made our day special! We are so glad we chose Ponte Winery! Thank you again Marissa and Ponte Winery for making our day, truly unforgettable!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Dana T

I cannot say enough great things about Ponte and our Wedding Coordinator Marissa! Everything went beautifully - I could not have asked for anything more. They were so on it from beginning to end - we wanted for nothing. So many of my guests were raving about the venue, the... Read More wine, the Barrel room - 5 stars!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 L D

We got married at the Ponte Winery Vineyard Garden and Pavilion on November 7, 2015. We had such an incredible wedding, thanks to Ponte! The Vineyard Garden was a beautiful setting for our ceremony with views of the vines and the Pavilion space worked really well for a fun... Read More reception! We had a great experience working with the whole Ponte Staff, especially with our amazing coordinator, Marissa Mendoza! The execution of the day was flawless and Marissa kept everyone and everything in order to make our experience stress-free. Our guests really enjoyed the weekend (many stayed at the Ponte Inn next door) we received many compliments on the food, wine, and service at the wedding! Thanks for a great experience!

FANTASTIC!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Kari W

My new husband and I got married her 1 month ago today. We had the best time and all of the staff at Ponte was amazing. We had the help of our fabulous Wedding Coordinator named Marissa Mendoza. From the first time I talked with her on the phone to meeting her in person she was... Read More wonderful. She was always quick to answer any of our questions and always making sure we were taken care of. On the day of the wedding her and her team were Great!! She made sure everything went so smoothly and that we had everything we needed. She was a big part of our day and I will forever be grateful to her. I would recommend Ponte Winery to any bride getting married in Temecula.

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Kathleen J

My husband and I got married at the Ponte Winery's vineyard garden and pavilion in May 2015 and it was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. The scenery, grounds and facilities were amazing but what really made our day special was Ponte's wonderful staff. Marissa... Read More Mendoza was our venue coordinator and she couldn't have done a better job. We planned our wedding from Texas and Marissa was always responsive, thoughtful and supportive which resulted in a pleasant planning process. Having the staff and catering in house was a major plus as well. Ponte was very accommodating to all our needs/wants and their execution was excellent. Our guests still comment on how beautiful the winery was and how much they loved the food & wine. We cannot thank Marissa, Ponte and their team enough for their hard work and kindness.

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Kaitlyn W

My husband and I had our wedding at Ponte a little over two weeks ago, and it was the most beautiful, perfect day we could have asked for! First, the venue itself is STUNNING. Everything is so centrally located and easy to navigate, which was great because we had elderly guests... Read More who could not walk around much. The staff-- we cannot speak highly enough of every single person involved in our day! Marissa was a superstar throughout the whole planning process and the day of the wedding, Nicole was so sweet and helpful as our bridal hostess, and the entire reception staff was incredibly attentive and kind during dinner and dancing! Ponte makes planning a wedding so much easier and truly fun, and you can see just how every staff member wants to make the day as enjoyable as possible. It is easily the best venue in Temecula for a wedding, we could not have picked a better place for our big day!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Lauren A

Ponte Winery is absolutely perfect and the staff is wonderful! We are from Chicago so this was a destination wedding for us. The property is so beautiful and very different than all of the other wineries in the area. Ponte made the entire process so easy and accommodating the... Read More only two times we were in CA and through email. The food and wine was so delicious compared to any banquet hall or catering service, the staff really wanted to help and definitely made the day perfect, and our coordinator Marissa was truly amazing with all of her ideas, decor, and responsiveness. All of our vendors said wonderful and honest things about Ponte, and how much they love it which just made the entire planning process super easy. Thanks to Ponte, our wedding guests really understood why we chose it over other wineries and why we chose a destination wedding. Everyone had a great time and Ponte made sure of it. I really cannot wait to go back again.

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Chris H

Marissa: Thank you for all you did to make the day perfect!!! We are so happy we decided on Ponte . . . everything was absolutely perfect!!! The grounds are so beautiful and the pavilion was perfect!! The food was excellent and the staff was very helpful!!! I would have... Read More loved to give everyone an extra tip but just could not! Please let everyone know (including management) that EVERYTHING went as planned and we did not have a single misstep!!!! It was truly a PERFECT WEDDING and the Bride & Groom were so happy!!!! That was the most important!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Jordan A

My wife and I just got married here this past weekend. When we first started looking at venues in Temecula we were conflicted between Ponte and our other top venues. However, after a year of working with Ponte's staff and after actually getting married, I can comfortably say we... Read More made the absolute best choice ever. First things first, Ponte is aesthetically breathtaking. The grounds are landscaped beautifully, the arbor is covered in shrubbery, the mountains are in the background, and the vineyards are directly behind the ceremony site. Our pictures turned out beautifully, we loved the feel of the venue, and all of our guests were blown away by how nice and beautiful our wedding was. Second, the service you receive is incredible. Ponte provides you with a wedding coordinator which is a huge plus because a lot of venues do not. Having someone whose job is to hold weddings at Ponte makes everything so much smoother. Marissa was our wedding coordinator, and I could not imagine having anyone else. She was incredibly nice, personable, and really cared about my wife and I. She responded to all my various emails immediately, and she made sure our wedding ran smoothly. Everything ended up perfect because of her. And while I did not personally get to experience too much of the bartenders/servers at the reception, our guests raved about the high level of service they received. They told us that all the servers were so nice and attentive. Other things: The food was delicious, Ponte's wines are amazing, and they provided a pretty decent beer selection. The only "negatives" with this venue are that there is no liquor available and that they have a 10pm hard stop. Despite these two things, I would have never chosen a different venue if given a second chance. All the positives of Ponte outweigh the two negatives we had. One HUGE additional positive is that the Ponte Vineyard Inn is less than 100 yards away. We were able to go over to the hotel bar 'til closing and then we were able to buy bottles of wine in the lobby and sit outside by the fire pits. So, even though there was a 10pm stop at the reception venue, we definitely got to keep the party going next door for hours. The Ponte Inn is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at, and they provide the bride and groom with a complimentary room on the night of their wedding. Such a great bonus! In the end, my wife and I had the best time of our lives. It turned out better than we could have ever expected, and I would not change a thing. Ponte is top-notch and they exceeding all of our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for any prospective couples.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Sarah M

My husband and I got married at Ponte may 24, 2015. We fell in love with the venue right away. Marissa was our coordinated and she was amazing. I called her for all my questions and concerns and she got back to me right away. She was so amazing helping with all my details. When... Read More we went for our 90 day detail meeting we had our food tasting and the food was amazing. We couldn't make a choice if we wanted chicken or steak so for 4 dollars more we choice both. We had received so many compliments on the gorgouess venue and how amazing the food was! Thank you so much Marissa and Ponte staff for helping make our wedding day amazing!

Beautiful Ponte Wedding

Reviewed on 5/02/2015 Sharon G

Everyone said our wedding was the most beautiful one they'd ever seen. Our ceremony site was at the Inn and our reception was in the barrel room. I loved both. Those sites are meant for smaller weddings, up to 120. We had 100 people and the barrel room felt pretty full! I... Read More wouldn't have wanted to fit one more table in there! Everyone we worked with at Ponte was fabulous, helpful, and professional. We had an off-season wedding in January, so we got to save on the cost there. You also get a free night stay at the Inn the night of the wedding which is nice. And now we are enjoying our gift of a complimentary wine club membership for the next year!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Nikkie S

This place is fantastic, gorgeous, and delicious!! We just got married on April 25th and the venue turned out just as we wanted - rustic elegance. First, I want to say that Marissa, the event coordinator, is such a gem and was a great help! Every time we had a question or... Read More concern we could always call or email and she would do her best to answer or get it done for us. Like we noticed at our wedding rehearsal the day before that the table layout wasn't what we wanted and they quickly redid it to our preferences immediately! Awesome service, except for when our original coordinator left Ponte and never told us. We ended up finding out when we dropped by for a casual visit. Besides the beautiful scenery of vineyards, the food was a top priority for us and they definitely delivered. If you've ever had the food at their restaurant, it is pretty much the same...yummy deliciousness! We had the ceremony in the vineyard garden and the reception in the vineyard pavilion with the gorgeous ceiling. We had about 140 guests and they all fit comfortably without too much or too little space. The only downfall I think was that they don't allow room blocks at the inn since its so small but I totally understand considering the size. Overall, I'd definitely recommend Ponte for your wedding venue because it's beautiful, all-inclusive with delicious food, and great service!! April is a great time since the vines are starting to be full during this time.

Rustic Elegance

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Sarah C

We had our wedding here in January of this year, so just about a month and half ago now. It was such a wonderful wedding, and it was a fantastic venue to get married at. I have people come up to me a lot saying how much they enjoyed the wedding and the venue and how well it... Read More turned out. I'll start with the location. The winery is stunning, the Inn on the property is top notch. we were able to have many family members stay at the hotel with us, and some people opted to stay at the nearby hotels. When you go to places like this, you expect top notch service, and they definitely didn't disappoint. We got married in the Vineyard Garden and our reception was in the Vineyard Pavilion. One of the things that I was a little concerned about was since it was January, it would look more barren. I like the rustic look, but I wondered what the guests would think. Turns out, Ponte is so beautifully landscaped that it was beautiful anyway. It helped that with all the recent rains (and snows!) in the desert, that the scenery was stunningly green even though the vines were not blooming. The Vineyard Pavilion is a room with tons of windows, and a gorgeous quality. I didn't need to do as much for the tables because I was able to draw on the beauty of the surroundings (I ended up having lanterns and votive candles surrounded by flower petals - simple but it worked!). The staff is excellent. The event staff is amazing, and our coordinator, Marissa was fantastic. She helped us at every turn, answered every email or phone call promptly and was truly a great help. We chose this venue for the price, the location, and the venue, but also because it was all-inclusive. Everything was taken care of, all we had to do was pick out colors and the food, and they took care of everything. There is plenty to do before a wedding, but I didn't have to worry about hiring caterers, bartenders, whether there would be enough food, all that stuff. My wedding theme was "rustic elegance" and I think it worked beautifully. I couldn't recommend Ponte any more highly.

Best venue!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

Amazing, wonderful, perfect, beautiful are just some of the words to describe Ponte! There are not enough words to describe how pleased we are with the location and staff at Ponte. We recently got married there, Friday, February 20, 2015, best day ever! Marissa Mendoza was our... Read More coordinator. She made our day wonderful. Always responded quickly to emails/phone calls. She went out of her way several times with requests that I had made. Plus she busted her butt the entire wedding day. Marissa is the best. Most of us stayed at the Inn the night before and night of wedding. The staff at the Inn are just as wonderful. I highly recommend Ponte, not only for the exceptionally beautiful venue and great food, but for the staff and all the extras that comes with it.

Amazing

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 LJ M

What an amazing venue! Our wedding day went so smoothly, all to the credit of our coordinator, Marissa Mendoza, and the Ponte staff who assisted during the wedding. They are so organized! The process leading up to the wedding was equally painless...your assigned coordinator... Read More will walk you through every step, down to your linens and wedding day timeline. We looked at other wineries in the Solvang and Temecula area and there was no question that Ponte rose above the rest. The property is gorgeous and the staff, friendly and professional. Everything you need is in the Ponte property, including the Ponte Inn where we all stayed and the Cellar Lounge, where we partied before and after the wedding. Best choice we could have made!!!

Elegant So Cal Wine Country Wedding

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

Ponte Winery is an elegant setting for a wedding, any time of the year. We were married on November 28 in front of the beautiful little pond (complete with ducks and a dock!) and vineyards at the Ponte Vineyard Inn and had our cozy reception of 100 in the Barrel Room. I highly... Read More recommend the Barrel Room for 100 or less people as it is cozy and when decorated with drapes and uplighting, it makes for a dramatic setting for dinner and dancing. You will not be disappointed. The food at Ponte is pricey at $140pp (everything included) but worth every penny. We upgraded to the Taste of the Vineyards for a greater selection (roasted bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin/stuffed portobello mushroom) but this also included the seafood appetizer bar which was a big hit with our guests. And they were generous with pre-ceremony champagne for the guests and for the bridal party! Our wedding coordinator, Marissa Mendoza, and her staff member Wendy were extremely professional and responsive and looked after every detail. They worked very hard to ensure everything went smoothly and get extra credit for being cat herders at times! I highly recommend having Marissa as your coordinator if you have the opportunity to choose. Ponte provides a room at the Ponte Vineyard Inn to prepare but we added an additional night the night before as 10AM was not early enough for us to begin getting ready for a 3:00PM ceremony. We also had friends and relatives stay at the Inn and they agreed that Ponte was a 5 star experience. Finally, we joined the Ponte Wine Club so that we could taste and enjoy their wines in the months leading up to the ceremony. Our guests raved about Super T and the Moscato. We can't say enough how elegant and perfect our special day was at Ponte Winery. And it will be special place to return to for many years to come.