It's all about you!

Central Pennsylvania's top rated Couture Bridal Boutique by our brides. Our collections have been expertly tailored to your taste and budget. Proud exclusive retailers of Belle by Badgley Mischka, Adriana Alier, Alma Novia and Luna of Rosa Clara, Beccar, Madison James, Randy Fenoli, Gemy Maalouf and Janell Berte for the central PA area! Every bride is special at POSH. You will have a one on one appointment with one of our talented fashion specialists to create that memorable shopping experience.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09
Bow2008

117 S West End Ave., Lancaster, PA (717) 291-9894

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Bridget M

AMAZING service at Posh Bridal. You will not find this kind of personalized attention at any other bridal salon in the area. This was the 2nd salon that we visited, and I wish we had just come here first! Don't waste your time anywhere else. Janell and her team made me feel... Read More so confident and beautiful. I wanted a gown with sleeves, and when I fell absolutely in love with a strapless gown, Janell being a designer, was able to build the top half of the dress while I was trying it on, with some lace she had in the shop. Other salons will tell you that they can do anything, but having Janell actually SHOW me what the dress would look like finished before I even bought it, made me confident that I was making the absolute right choice! Where else can you get that kind of personalized attention from a designer! Thank you Janell and team for the best bridal experience a girl could ask for!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Julie Y

I had my wedding dress custom-made by Janell for my wedding in October 2016. The entire Posh team was incredible to work with, and gave me special attention and advice every time I came to the store. On my first trip, I identified the aspects of a variety of different gowns... Read More that I liked, and Janell was able to quickly make a sketch of what my custom gown would look like. I went in periodically for fittings, and each time I was so impressed with the craftsmanship of the gown, and her careful attention to detail. It was a fantastic experience, and I’m so glad I worked with Janell and the Posh team for my wedding. The dress was beautiful and beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Kathryn Z

Truly wonderful. The ladies at Posh make SURE that your experience is professional, friendly, and special. I felt like I tried on a thousand beautiful dresses, but the selection at Posh was by far the most unique and beautiful. They host fun, free events like Style on the... Read More Aisle where they brought in a hair stylist then gussied you up in fun accessories you could purchase for your day (all while wearing your dress, of course!). Shout out to Keri and Kat! Janell is a hoot and KNOWS her stuff and I feel that I am in such good hands for my alterations. I know it sounds cheesey, but they really make you feel part of the "Posh family."

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Hana S

The ladies at Posh Bridal were wonderful! My consultant was Rachael and this was her first bridal appointment...she was amazing! Very sweet and down to earth. There was no pressure to choose a dress right away and we tried different styles to eliminate what I didn't like. The... Read More service was also great. Janell Berte (owner and designer) came out and sketched out a custom dress for me! She was delightful. I am so happy I chose Posh Bridal for my wedding dress. I would HIGHLY recommend coming here.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Britt E

This is my second time at POSH and I was NOT disappointed. They were phenomenal when I went with my sister to get her dress last year, and they knocked it out of the park again! Every expectation was met, then exceeded! The staff was wonderful. Brooke helped me try on dresses,... Read More answered questions and made me feel completely at ease. There was absolutely no pressure, whatsoever. I decided on a dress, but when I got home I was having second thoughts. Immediately the owner, Janell, put the dress on hold and got me back in asap. She knew why I was doubting. I usually shop alone and she could tell at my first appointment I was overwhelmed. She talked me through all the possible alterations and gave honest opinions while honoring my style and what I wanted. I left feeling excited and confident in my initial decision, and I will never be able to thank her enough for the precious time we spent together. It will be a memory I will always cherish. Janell was born to do this, and her passion for what she does radiates! To have someone dedicate their full attention to your needs was incredible. I can not sing their praises enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jamie H

When you get engaged, and even before that to be honest, every girl dreams of her wedding dress….the perfect wedding dress. The night I got engaged, I started planning all of the wedding shops I would be visiting. You see, I live in Manhattan, and I had been dress shopping... Read More with many of my friends who got engaged, so I knew the “go-to” shops: Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier, Kleinfelds, etc. One of these shops definitely had my perfect dress….But from the very first contacts I made, the initial discussions focused on exorbitant prices, rush fees for my dress (since my wedding was six months away) and an extended waiting time for booking initial appointments. I didn’t feel welcomed or appreciated in speaking with these shops. The following weekend I was planning a visit to my parents’ home in Lancaster, PA and my mom asked if I would be willing to check out two stores. Having worked in the corporate office of Saks Fifth Avenue, specifically in the contemporary buying department, I was sure that Lancaster shops would be unable to compete with NYC shops. I reluctantly agreed to go along with her. The first shop was exactly what I had anticipated….gaudy, glittery, over-the-top styles, and not at all what I was looking for. However, my preconceived notions about what Lancaster had to offer were shattered when I found myself in the dressing room at Posh Bridal. I was working with Janell Berte, and I was amazed at the beauty, style, and look of every dress she brought into the fitting room for me to try. She listened to what I was looking for, and she found it. It didn’t seem possible, but I actually fell in love with two different dresses! I returned to the store the next day, and I made my decision on THE dress! It was perfection. Plus, the price was right; there were no rush fees; it was available in petite, and Janell and her staff were always such a pleasure to work with. I was invited to participate in Posh’s Style On the Aisle event where champagne and appetizers were served while I had my hair done, and tried on different veils, headpieces, and jewelry along with my gorgeous dress to get a sneak peak of how I might look on my wedding day. In my NYC job, I have dealt with hundreds of vendors, sales representatives, employees, etc. in the fashion industry, and I can honestly state that I have never worked with anyone as wonderful, thoughtful, considerate, flexible, and kind as Janell Berte! In getting to know Janell, I came to find out that she used to make wedding dresses for Vera Wang, Klienfelds, and countless other designers along with her own label. She has a keen eye for style, fit, and overall look, and her wedding dress knowledge is amazing. She is a talented, creative woman and an animal lover, like myself. She actually designed and created a custom tuxedo for my 6 pound Chihuahua, Barnabie. He couldn’t have looked cuter. He, too, was picture perfect in his dapper attire and he looked his very best for his important job of accompanying me down the aisle. I cannot recommend Posh Bridal more for any bride who wants a perfect experience….and really, what bride doesn’t? Even when compared to every option in NYC, there is no better place to go to find the dress of your dreams. My family loved the fact that my wedding dress hailed from Lancaster, PA…my hometown, and I loved that, too. But, it also didn’t hurt that it was the most beautiful dress I have ever worn, and it made all of my dreams come true. Thanks, Posh Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jamie H

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kelsey C

I am so excited to be a POSH bride! From the minute I walked into the boutique, the warmth with which I was greeted made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I knew I was in good hands! During the selection process, Brooke did a fantastic job talking me through the dresses that I... Read More tried on. She listened attentively to what I liked and disliked about each dress. In the end, Brooke was the one who pulled the dress I said “Yes!” to. I believe that truly goes to show how well-trained and amazing the team at POSH is. They know their stuff! Having Janell and Kat peek in during my session with Brooke was also pretty special. I could tell that the POSH team functions as a family and they are all there to support the bride. When I officially said “Yes” to my dress, I was blown away at how the entire team treated me like a princess! I felt so cared for and important. It was such a special moment and I’m so thankful it will forever be a part of my wedding planning process!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017

Janell Berte and her team at Posh Bridal are far and above the perfect bridal experience for dress shopping. We could not have been happier. We travelled from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Posh "just to look...." My daughter ended up finding her dream dress at Posh, the first bridal... Read More salon we visited. Janell and her team made this long distance shopping experience so easy for us. With their expertise (and believe me it is expertise!), they were able to find the perfect dress for my daughter's wedding and personality. The exquisite Gemy Maalouf wedding dress was breathtaking. Our subsequent fitting appointment, a marathon weekend back in Lancaster, was so smooth and easy. Nothing distracted Janell from perfectly fitting the dress on Katie, as well as picking out the perfect hair adornments and veil. Truly an exceptional experience in every way. Thank you Janell and Kat at Posh Bridal for your attention and love!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Connie S

Janell and the Posh team are Ah-mazing! I came to Posh in the middle of my weight loss journey. I contacted Janell in January asking about gown sizing regarding rapid weight loss. Janell was honest and recommended to wait until I was closer to my goal weight. Janell and her team... Read More found me a dress and altered it to fit me perfectly within 2 months before my wedding! My MIL still can not stop raving about how accommodating and the whole team was with the last minute alterations! I would recommend Posh Bridal 1000x over!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017

I cannot say enough how amazing Posh Bridal was to me! I was there in March 2017 with my mom and my aunt, and it was my first time trying on dresses. It seemed as though Courtney was reading my mind when I told her everything that I was looking for in a dress. Although I loved... Read More the first dress I tried on, it came in second to about the eighth dress Courtney and Janell had picked out for me. They were incredibly patient and kind throughout the entire process! I highly recommend to any bride, whether you have tried on zero dresses or fifty dresses! The shop is so cute and clean, and I could not have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Emily P

A lovely shop and wonderful team! I had the best experience! I tried on several dresses but wanted slight modifications to all. Janelle worked with me to design the dress of my dreams and took the time to thoroughly explain the materials and show me different styles of lace. I... Read More learned so much and loved the one on one attention. Everyone at Posh was the nicest and I felt their desire to help me find the perfect dress. Janelle's dresses are one of a kind, absolutely beautifully made. I can't wait to see the final product in a few months. Thanks Posh!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Rachel K

My experience at Posh Bridal was truly magical. My party and I were greeted with offerings of sangria and a lovely introduction to the shop that included some playtime with Janelle’s adorable pups!! I immediately felt at ease as I browsed through some of the gorgeous gowns on... Read More display. Janelle sat with me to talk about what style I was looking for and worked with Brooke to find some fantastic options. I was looking for a unique look and Janelle immediately understood my vision. Each and every gown I tried on was stunning and was along the lines of what I was envisioning in my head. Brooke and Janelle helped tremendously to adjust the gowns with clips, belts and other accessories to help me understand exactly how each gown would look and fit. They were so kind and careful in the dressing room and I felt so comfortable with them the entire time! Brooke and Janelle offered guidance and information regarding each gown. They also exhibited patience while I thought through the gorgeous pieces while getting feedback from my party. Not once did I feel rushed or pressured by Janelle or Brooke! I found my dream gown designed by Gemy Maalouf. Janelle assured me that she could work with her to make one adjustment to the dress to make it exactly what I was looking for. Her expertise in the field truly shines and I could not have asked for a better person to help me find my way in my dress hunting journey!! My dress hunt concluded with a champagne toast and some fun photos! Posh Bridal even sent me home with the cork from my champagne bottle, an awesome goody bag, and an invitation to an event in February to help find accessories and makeup/hair ideas! I could not have asked for anything more perfect and I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a top-notch experience to head to Posh Bridal.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Kristan S

I had an amazing experience shopping at POSH Bridal for my wedding dress. Kat has great energy and made the whole experience easy and magical. She spent so much time with me and made me feel very beautiful. The designs are beyond gorgeous and just what I was looking for. The... Read More showroom is such that you feel very special and relaxed when trying on dresses and the natural lighting makes you look your best (I hate the fluorescent lighting in most dressing rooms). Your wedding dress should be one-of-a-kind and made just for you and that is exactly what you will get when you buy your dress with POSH. I went to a handful of others places to look at dresses and nothing compared to the look and experience I had at POSH Bridal. I highly recommend it to every bride out there! Make an appointment today or stop in (that’s what I did) and found the dress of my dreams. Peace and Love! Kristan

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lauren C

I had a wonderful experience picking out my wedding dress at Posh Bridal Salon! Everyone was so nice and attentive and listened to what I was looking for in a dress. The number one seller that drew me to this place was that they are the only shop (at least in Lancaster) to dye... Read More wedding dresses, I had wanted part of my dress to be a charcoal gray and Janell gave me several options on how they could do that! Another great feature is that they block an hour for a bride and her companions so the time is focused solely on that bride. Courtney did an amazing job pulling dresses that I would like and giving great feedback. I can't recommend this place enough to people.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Katie S

My experience was outstanding. I just moved to the area and didn't give myself enough time to find a dress before my wedding. They fit me in last minute and made my experience so memorable. I was indecisive, overwhelmed, and unsure, and Kat just led me through every gown. She... Read More was able to discern exactly what I was trying to find, even though I didn't know it! Knowing that their sweet and capable owner Janell is a dress maker was an even bigger selling point. She'll be editing the dress I chose to be *exactly* what I want. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a dress!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Caitlyn W

Posh Bridal is the place to go for a wedding dress. They have the most beautiful dresses and the best staff. From my fashion specialist Kat to the owner Janell they were so friendly and really made me feel special all along the way. They were my first appointment out of three... Read More and I ended up canceling my other appointments because I found my dress that day! They were also great throughout the rest of the process from fittings to accessorizing. The shop also does fun events Style on the Aisle where they invite you to come get your hair down and try on various accessories while enjoying refreshments and also partners with a local dance studio to where you sign up for a free dance lesson. I had so much fun choosing my dress and accessories. My guests could not stop talking about how gorgeous my gown was and I couldn’t agree more! Their dresses are truly unique and make you feel one of a kind. I would highly recommend Posh Bridal to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 rachael b

Love posh bridal! I had no intentions of buying a dress when I walked in the door, but I fell in love once I was there. The staff was very sweet and super helpful!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Brooke M

My visit to Posh Bridal was nothing short of perfect! I went to my appointment with a hazy idea of what I wanted and my stylist, Kat, managed to not only pull numerous dresses that I loved but found the perfect dress for me and my wedding in less than an hour! My "say yes to the... Read More dress" moment was just as I had imagined it, with tears, smiles, champagne, and pure joy. I would recommend Posh to any and all brides. Their team makes you feel special and beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. Thank you Posh!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Elise B

Fun, welcoming, professional, knowledgeable, helpful: these are just a few words I'd use to describe my experience at Posh!.....Prior to my consultation, I emailed back & forth with Keri and she was so sweet & helpful. The moment I stepped into Posh & was greeted, I knew I was... Read More going to have a great experience! My mother & fiance's mother came with me to my consultation. Posh must only book 1 consultation at a time because we had the place to ourselves which really makes you feel comfortable/special! Kat, my bridal consultant, was SO warm & helpful. She really made us feel at home. When we arrived, she didn’t rush right into talking about dresses. She offered us beverages & let us relax for a bit. Kat asked me about my fiancé & our wedding plans thus far; she was just so genuine. Then she asked me what style of dress I was looking for, price point, etc. Kat pulled dresses based off of my requests & we started trying on. The fitting room was very nice. I had a place to put my clothes & Kat didn’t jam pack the fitting room with dresses (which was not the case with some other bridal shops I had been to). She pulled some amazing dresses! I could tell that Kat really listened to my likes & dislikes. When I had a few specific questions about alterations, Kat didn’t just give her best guest; she asked Janell, the designer, directly. Within seconds of talking with Janell, it was abundantly clear how much expertise she has. It was so helpful to have her describe what certain alterations would look like. And Janell was so nice & down to earth too!....After trying on a few dresses, I found THE ONE! I was super excited/relieved because this was the sixth bridal shop I had been too! Janell & Kat brought us champagne & celebrated with us! I wasn’t sure if I wanted a veil, but Janell brought me this beautiful floor length veil to try on with my dress and it was just STUNNING. It made my mom tear up even more & really made me feel like a bride. Posh Bridal is about WAY more than just “finding a dress” – Posh Bridal is all about creating a fun, exciting & memorable experience while helping you find the dress of your dreams!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Shawnee M

I said YES! at POSH bridal recently. Kat was awesome at listening to what I wanted in a dress, and she literally NAILED IT! I fell in love with my dress, and fell in love even more when I went back for my sizing. Im SO excited! POSH bridal is definitely the boutique to go to.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Courtney K

Posh was an amazing experience! Janell was able to merge my mother's dress with a new dress to create a mix of old and new. I would recommend this outstanding service and inventory to anyone in the tri-state area and beyond, especially for any alterations! Their selection of... Read More dresses is exquisite and their attention to detail and personal touch is unmatched compared to any other bridal shop I visited between Virginia and Pennsylvania. Go to Posh, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kendra N

This was my first, and only dress appointment. I had one scheduled for after but ended up canceling it due to finding my beautiful gown here. I live in Indiana and feared the wedding process as we got married 9 hours away in PA, however, with Posh that fear never came. I tried... Read More on quite a few dresses and finally found a gorgeous dress that made me feel like a bride. I made a few changes to the dress to really make it feel like my own and everyone at Posh was amazing! The dress exceeded my expectations and I have never received more compliments on anything in my entire life. It truly was a pleasure working with everyone at Posh, especially Kat who made me feel like a real person and not just another bride. They were on the expensive end but at the end of the day I wouldn't have done anything different. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so amazing!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Courtney H

Unbelievable experience! You've dreamt about this day since your a little girl and they made it so much more special than I could of ever imagined. I can't thank you all enough! I'm so excited to show my dress off and most importantly feel so beautiful! There needs to be more... Read More than 5 stars! Thank you POSH!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Courtney H

Janell Berte

Designer Janell Berté always wanted to design beautiful gowns. After graduating cum-laude from Drexel University’s fashion design program, she set off to California for a job working at Disneyland Tokyo. As fate would have it, she got a job designing on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills instead. From there, she went on to become a nationally known award-winning bridal gown designer. Her gowns have graced inaugural balls, feature films, the New York stage, and more than 10,000 brides over the years. Her knowledge of fashion, style, and structure will help you find the perfect gown for your occasion.