It's all about you!

Central Pennsylvania's top rated Couture Bridal Boutique by our brides. Our collections have been expertly tailored to your taste and budget. Proud exclusive retailers of Belle by Badgley Mischka, Adriana Alier, Alma Novia and Luna of Rosa Clara, Beccar, Madison James, Randy Fenoli, Gemy Maalouf and Janell Berte for the central PA area! Every bride is special at POSH. You will have a one on one appointment with one of our talented fashion specialists to create that memorable shopping experience.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100

117 S West End Ave., Lancaster, PA (717) 291-9894

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Allison F

When you begin your search for THE dress, book an appointment at POSH! The team here is wonderful and goes the extra mile to make sure you have the best experience possible. I shopped at three other boutiques and none could even come close to comparing to the level of service... Read More and also the uniqueness of their dress selection (at reasonable prices too!) Kat and Janell, you made it such a memorable day shopping with my mom and sister! And celebrating each bride with champagne and a cork with her 'say yes' date written on it is a particularly special touch. Can't wait to come back with my maid of honor to try on my dress once it arrives!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Kristen B

We went to POSH for my first bridal gown experience, and after that visit we knew we didn't want to go anywhere else! Upon arrival, we were greeted by the wonderful Brooke, Kat, and Rachel. We were able to shop dresses that were on the floor, and Brooke, my bridal consultant,... Read More picked gowns that fit the style I was looking for. Although I didn't buy a dress during the first visit, we went back again during the Rosa Clara trunk show. Brooke was my bridal consultant again, who provided another wonderful experience, and I was able to say yes to the dress! We met with Janelle who assisted in helping me find the perfect dress, and we were all able to celebrate together. Although POSH was the only place I looked at gowns, I felt content not needing to shop anywhere else.... all the employees were a pleasure to work with and they all made picking out my wedding dress so easy! We also couldn't be more happy with our bridal consultant, Brooke! She was able to pick up on the styles of dresses I loved and she was the absolute sweetest! POSH always looks out for the bride's best interest. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Wendy C

I went today to look for my wedding dress and I found it at Posh. I was absolutely FLOORED by Posh. Not only was the selection of dresses unmatched by any other place I had been to, but their customer service was unbelievable!!! The owner, Janell and Rachael were amazing. They... Read More have literally thought of every detail. They were super sweet and they did not push the most expensive dress. In fact, when I found the dress I loved they put all of their focus on that and what they could do to make it fit me even better. I would recommend Posh to EVERYONE, it truly was the most amazing experience. I’m grinning from ear to ear right now.

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Linda T

Thank you to Kat who was so patient with me and guided me toward my dream gown! She understood what I did and didn't like in bridal gowns and helped me every step of the way. She even delivered my gown the day of my wedding so I didn't have to worry about transporting it! Thank... Read More you to Janell and the seamstresses for your skill and professionalism! I had the best, intimate shopping experience at POSH Bridal! POSH Bridal gave me the most personable experience. Kat and Janell are extremely genuine people and knowledgeable professionals, and they made me feel comfortable as they honed in on what I liked and didn't like about various bridal gowns. The worst part was getting out of my gown after I made my decision! I would recommend POSH Bridal to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Melissa T

I am sooo happy that I found my PERFECT wedding dress at Posh Bridal! Brooke and Janell were absolutely amazing to work with. They were very knowledgeable and made my overall experience feel very personalized AND fun! The salon and atmosphere is gorgeous with a beautiful... Read More selection of gowns, and I felt super comfortable. Thank you so much Posh team. I can’t wait to wear my beautiful dress on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Ruth M

Loved the experience here! The staff is extremely helpful and easy to work with. I found my dress here!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Jennifer T

Overall, POSH is well-deserving of the 5 (+) star rating. This was my first experience shopping for a dress for our upcoming June wedding. From the warm greetings upon my arrival, to reassurances that what I was looking for could be accommodated, my experience working with... Read More Rachel was one filled with laughter, kindness, and concern for my desires. Since we are not having a traditional wedding, the requests I made for my dress and in the time frame I needed them gave me some concern. Janell and Rachel took such great care of me. Janell truly understands dresses and fit on all body types. I'm confident in my choice in both dress and in POSH. Truly a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Allie F

I had visited 3 salons my first day. I thought I found the dress until I visited Posh. The service alone was enough to win me over. Janelle was watching my reactions in dress styles I thought I wanted. She knew I needed something more. The dress she picked for me was amazing. a... Read More few months after picking my dress, I wanted to try it on again for some out of state bridesmaids that were in town. They were more than accommodating. When it came time for my first fitting I was very nervous because I had lost 14.5 lbs and 24 inches all around. But that was no issue. Janelle snipped and pinned my dress and made it feel amazing. Thank you Posh for making me feel and look amazing on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Datian K

I had an absolute fabulous experience finding my wedding dress at Posh! Brooke and the whole team were super helpful and personable. They really took the time to get to know you, and they really listened on what you are really looking for on your special day. They make your... Read More wedding dress experience truly memorable. It was really nice that I was the only one in the boutique trying on dresses with my family. So happy I was able to find my dress there!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Jenna L

Seriously could not have had a better experience finding my wedding dress at Posh! They were very attentive to both me and my guests. Special shout out to Kat who was absolutely wonderful and very personable, she kept me feeling very comfortable which made such a difference... Read More compared to previous experiences! They really have made wedding dress shopping into an art, and really made the process an experience rather than just an appointment to try on dresses. So happy I was able to find my dress there!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Kelsey F

I have to say dress shopping was not as glamorous as I had thought and went to way too many stores- however I always kept coming back to POSH. The women who worked there were understanding, comforting and really listened to me. It took me over 3 visits but I knew POSH had my... Read More dress. Brooke and Kat spent a great amount of time/effort/patience with me to find the one! The best bridal salon I visited and highly recommend this to all! Thanks for everything- you all are the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kristy S

I don't know where to begin, Posh Bridal is simply amazing. I was invited to participate in their Brides Across America event for Military Veterans and I couldn't have felt more appreciated and cared for. Janell greeted me and my family right away, always smiling. Brooke made... Read More sure I had everything I needed for my scheduled appointment, even calling me a few times! Anna, a Posh bride herself, assisted me with the dresses until I found THE dress. She was so amazing and honest. I couldn't have been happier; they truly made it a memorable experience. I will be spreading the word!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Meghan B

I absolutely loved my experience at Posh Bridal in Lancaster!! I went to four other shops prior to Posh and all along my dream dress was there! The ladies at Posh were extremely accommodating and had a lot of helpful insights for my particular dress. The service prior to... Read More choosing my dress was wonderful and I'm looking forward to upcoming events with them as a Posh Bride!! Finding my dress there was such a fun experience with the help of Brooke and Janell!! I was extremely happy with my visits there and looking forward to more!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Natalie I

I had the pleasure of working with Kat on my first visit to POSH bridal and the experience was simply wonderful. After seeing other dresses at different bridal salons I knew I had to go back to POSH. My mom and I had a lovely second appointment with Janelle and we had a BLAST. I... Read More said yes to my perfect dress and the staff at POSH at the absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Cheyenne H

I wish I could leave 10 stars!! If you're looking for the perfect dress, you need to go to Posh. Janell is absolutely wonderful and has an extensive knowledge of the industry. She can give recommendations as to what styles may fit your body type best, and it's clear she puts her... Read More whole heart into the entire process, from helping brides find the dress, to then fitting them perfectly, and even customizing gowns to make them one of a kind for each bride. All the bridal consultants are very sweet and helpful too! Communication is excellent - it was never hard to get ahold of them and they responded quickly. Janell and her team really go above and beyond to be so much more than just another bridal shop - they're truly the best!! I wore a strapless gown, and you'll never have to worry about the dress slipping or falling down if you do. I was comfortable and could move around, but felt so elegant while doing so!! I also went into the shop with a type of dress in mind, and like many other brides, completely changed my mind when a different type of dress was recommended for me. Also, Janell and the ladies put on fun events that their brides get to be a part of, and their shop is super cute with really cool features that help you envision walking down the aisle in your wedding gown! I would HIGHLY recommend going to Posh first!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lexie K

Posh is the place to go! After having been to at least 6 different bridal shops I felt so defeated. I thought I would never find the one and I would have to settle. After taking a couple weeks off to kinda reset my brain (and heart) I decided to go to Posh! I had a really good... Read More feeling that something great was going to come out of my visit. I was right... I found THE dress and couldn’t have felt any more special. The girls there do an amazing job at making you feel like the dress was made just for you! I cannot wait for my dress to come in so I can put it on again! Highly suggest a visit to Posh! The atmosphere, ladies, and dresses are a class of their own!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jennifer H

I cannot say enough positive things about the entire POSH team! From my initial visit to my final fitting they made the entire dress process stress free. I was an out of state bride, and they were more than willing to accommodate me and my schedule when scheduling my fittings.... Read More Additionally, the Style Down the Aisle event allows brides to pick their veil and accessories while trying on their wedding dress. This event is truly invaluable in allowing yourself to see what you will look like on your wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend POSH to buy your dream wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kathleen B

Where to begin with my amazing experience at Posh Bridal??!! Posh was the second boutique I went to and I knew I didn’t need to go anywhere else! Everyone was so helpful and friendly and made me feel like I was their only bride! My communication was always through Kat, who in... Read More my opinion is the best! Kat was responsive, flexible, and SO helpful!! The owner, Janell, was always apart of each of my appointments which I was pleasantly surprised by, since I can only imagine how busy she is!! At Posh they don’t only have the most beautiful dresses and accessories but they offer services I never even knew existed! My favorite was Style on the Aisle, where they bring in hair and makeup experts and have every accessory you could think of for you to try on and “play with” to give you the opportunity to see your wedding day vision months before your wedding day. I am greatful for their help, professionalism, and mostly making me the most beautiful bride I could be on my wedding day! You owe it to yourself to visit Posh, I bet you’ll never need to go anywhere else!! Thank you Kat, Janell, and the reat of the Posh Bridal Team!! Kathleen

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 April R

Posh Bridal is everything and more! They are in my opinion the BEST premiere bridal salon in Pennsylvania! Janell can customize any gown to fit your needs and wants and Kat and Brooke are INCREDIBLE consultants and human beings in general! I ordered my dress 3 weeks after I gave... Read More birth to my son via emergency C Section so I was very self conscious but they made me feel beautiful and helped me find my PERFECT gown within my budget and one that looked good on me then and looked even better on me on my wedding day after I lost the baby weight. Thank you so much for all you POSH! Love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Catherine R

Posh was the first bridal boutique to visit on my day of "Wedding To Do's." I was stopped in my tracks with the personal experience I received there. First, I was beyond please with the consultant's attention to detail. She listened to me and matched me to dresses that fit my... Read More personality. It was this skill that led me to pick the perfect dress!!! Standing in their stylish boutique in THE dress had me ready to say "I do" right then and there. Further, the dressing room/presentation of dresses really made my bridal party and future mother in law appreciate the experience. The consultant had us all in tears. Would recommend it over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kerry G

With planning a wedding, my biggest fear was that things always end up looking cookie cutter, especially in the realm of wedding dresses. I've perused dresses online and in person and was never thrilled with the same shapes, same styles, same generic looks. Walking into POSH,... Read More however, was an entirely different feel. With a boho environment, customized attention, and dresses that look like they've been elaborately and creatively crafted for those seeking detail and character, this entire experience couldn't have been more ideal.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tamara D

I was completely BLOWN AWAY by POSH. I am not from Lancaster so when my mom made me an appointment at a bridal salon across the river in Lancaster, I thought she was crazy. Boy, was I wrong. The ladies at POSH Bridal are so professional and helpful. I was so comfortable the... Read More entire time and I knew I was in good hands. From the very first time I walked in to the time I picked up my dress, the service was above what I expected. Even after I nitpicked how the edges of lace were and the way the cup laid against my chest(bridezilla alert), Janell made sure everything was 100% the way I wanted before I took my dress home. I will recommend POSH to absolutely every future bride I know. POSH really is a 5-star, upscale bridal shop.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Devon L

We went to POSH for our very first dress shopping experience and they did not disappoint! Our bridal consultant, Brooke was so wonderful and helped pull different styles for me to try. I ended up choosing an amazing dress that was far from what I thought I wanted and I would've... Read More never known to try it without the gentle nudge from my family and Brooke! I ended up leaving the dress and coming back the following weekend because I couldn't stop thinking about it. After trying it on again and saying "YES!" the POSH team brought out champagne for us to celebrate. I had an amazing experience at POSH from the start and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for their wedding dress! Now I can't wait to go back after my dress comes in!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jaimee B

I am so excited to be a POSH bride!! I had the pleasure of working with Brooke as my bridal consultant and she was fantastic. I started out by picking dresses I thought I would like and then Brooke was able to bring out more styles I had not thought of trying based on her... Read More expertise. Needless to say, it worked! She was so friendly and honest when we (inevitably) asked for her opinion on the dresses as well. The boutique was beautiful and I had a huge mirror and dressing all to myself. It was definitely a high quality boutique and I am so excited to have found my dress there! Thank you, POSH!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Brandi F

Posh was the first shop that I chose to try on wedding gowns....and I found the one!! They have stunning gowns and a great selection. The staff was so accommodating and helpful. I felt so comfortable and welcomed. I would definitely recommend POSH to any and every bride seeking... Read More the perfect wedding gown!!

Janell Berte

Designer Janell Berté always wanted to design beautiful gowns. After graduating cum-laude from Drexel University’s fashion design program, she set off to California for a job working at Disneyland Tokyo. As fate would have it, she got a job designing on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills instead. From there, she went on to become a nationally known award-winning bridal gown designer. Her gowns have graced inaugural balls, feature films, the New York stage, and more than 10,000 brides over the years. Her knowledge of fashion, style, and structure will help you find the perfect gown for your occasion.