It's all about you!

Central Pennsylvania's top rated Couture Bridal Boutique by our brides. Our collections have been expertly tailored to your taste and budget. Proud exclusive retailers of Belle by Badgley Mischka, Adriana Alier, Alma Novia and Luna of Rosa Clara, Beccar, Madison James, Randy Fenoli, Gemy Maalouf and Janell Berte for the central PA area! Every bride is special at POSH. You will have a one on one appointment with one of our talented fashion specialists to create that memorable shopping experience.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09
Bow2008

117 S West End Ave., Lancaster, PA (717) 291-9894

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Allison F

When you begin your search for THE dress, book an appointment at POSH! The team here is wonderful and goes the extra mile to make sure you have the best experience possible. I shopped at three other boutiques and none could even come close to comparing to the level of service... Read More and also the uniqueness of their dress selection (at reasonable prices too!) Kat and Janell, you made it such a memorable day shopping with my mom and sister! And celebrating each bride with champagne and a cork with her 'say yes' date written on it is a particularly special touch. Can't wait to come back with my maid of honor to try on my dress once it arrives!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Kristen B

We went to POSH for my first bridal gown experience, and after that visit we knew we didn't want to go anywhere else! Upon arrival, we were greeted by the wonderful Brooke, Kat, and Rachel. We were able to shop dresses that were on the floor, and Brooke, my bridal consultant,... Read More picked gowns that fit the style I was looking for. Although I didn't buy a dress during the first visit, we went back again during the Rosa Clara trunk show. Brooke was my bridal consultant again, who provided another wonderful experience, and I was able to say yes to the dress! We met with Janelle who assisted in helping me find the perfect dress, and we were all able to celebrate together. Although POSH was the only place I looked at gowns, I felt content not needing to shop anywhere else.... all the employees were a pleasure to work with and they all made picking out my wedding dress so easy! We also couldn't be more happy with our bridal consultant, Brooke! She was able to pick up on the styles of dresses I loved and she was the absolute sweetest! POSH always looks out for the bride's best interest. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kristy S

I don't know where to begin, Posh Bridal is simply amazing. I was invited to participate in their Brides Across America event for Military Veterans and I couldn't have felt more appreciated and cared for. Janell greeted me and my family right away, always smiling. Brooke made... Read More sure I had everything I needed for my scheduled appointment, even calling me a few times! Anna, a Posh bride herself, assisted me with the dresses until I found THE dress. She was so amazing and honest. I couldn't have been happier; they truly made it a memorable experience. I will be spreading the word!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Meghan B

I absolutely loved my experience at Posh Bridal in Lancaster!! I went to four other shops prior to Posh and all along my dream dress was there! The ladies at Posh were extremely accommodating and had a lot of helpful insights for my particular dress. The service prior to... Read More choosing my dress was wonderful and I'm looking forward to upcoming events with them as a Posh Bride!! Finding my dress there was such a fun experience with the help of Brooke and Janell!! I was extremely happy with my visits there and looking forward to more!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Natalie I

I had the pleasure of working with Kat on my first visit to POSH bridal and the experience was simply wonderful. After seeing other dresses at different bridal salons I knew I had to go back to POSH. My mom and I had a lovely second appointment with Janelle and we had a BLAST. I... Read More said yes to my perfect dress and the staff at POSH at the absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Cheyenne H

I wish I could leave 10 stars!! If you're looking for the perfect dress, you need to go to Posh. Janell is absolutely wonderful and has an extensive knowledge of the industry. She can give recommendations as to what styles may fit your body type best, and it's clear she puts her... Read More whole heart into the entire process, from helping brides find the dress, to then fitting them perfectly, and even customizing gowns to make them one of a kind for each bride. All the bridal consultants are very sweet and helpful too! Communication is excellent - it was never hard to get ahold of them and they responded quickly. Janell and her team really go above and beyond to be so much more than just another bridal shop - they're truly the best!! I wore a strapless gown, and you'll never have to worry about the dress slipping or falling down if you do. I was comfortable and could move around, but felt so elegant while doing so!! I also went into the shop with a type of dress in mind, and like many other brides, completely changed my mind when a different type of dress was recommended for me. Also, Janell and the ladies put on fun events that their brides get to be a part of, and their shop is super cute with really cool features that help you envision walking down the aisle in your wedding gown! I would HIGHLY recommend going to Posh first!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lexie K

Posh is the place to go! After having been to at least 6 different bridal shops I felt so defeated. I thought I would never find the one and I would have to settle. After taking a couple weeks off to kinda reset my brain (and heart) I decided to go to Posh! I had a really good... Read More feeling that something great was going to come out of my visit. I was right... I found THE dress and couldn’t have felt any more special. The girls there do an amazing job at making you feel like the dress was made just for you! I cannot wait for my dress to come in so I can put it on again! Highly suggest a visit to Posh! The atmosphere, ladies, and dresses are a class of their own!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jennifer H

I cannot say enough positive things about the entire POSH team! From my initial visit to my final fitting they made the entire dress process stress free. I was an out of state bride, and they were more than willing to accommodate me and my schedule when scheduling my fittings.... Read More Additionally, the Style Down the Aisle event allows brides to pick their veil and accessories while trying on their wedding dress. This event is truly invaluable in allowing yourself to see what you will look like on your wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend POSH to buy your dream wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kathleen B

Where to begin with my amazing experience at Posh Bridal??!! Posh was the second boutique I went to and I knew I didn’t need to go anywhere else! Everyone was so helpful and friendly and made me feel like I was their only bride! My communication was always through Kat, who in... Read More my opinion is the best! Kat was responsive, flexible, and SO helpful!! The owner, Janell, was always apart of each of my appointments which I was pleasantly surprised by, since I can only imagine how busy she is!! At Posh they don’t only have the most beautiful dresses and accessories but they offer services I never even knew existed! My favorite was Style on the Aisle, where they bring in hair and makeup experts and have every accessory you could think of for you to try on and “play with” to give you the opportunity to see your wedding day vision months before your wedding day. I am greatful for their help, professionalism, and mostly making me the most beautiful bride I could be on my wedding day! You owe it to yourself to visit Posh, I bet you’ll never need to go anywhere else!! Thank you Kat, Janell, and the reat of the Posh Bridal Team!! Kathleen

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 April R

Posh Bridal is everything and more! They are in my opinion the BEST premiere bridal salon in Pennsylvania! Janell can customize any gown to fit your needs and wants and Kat and Brooke are INCREDIBLE consultants and human beings in general! I ordered my dress 3 weeks after I gave... Read More birth to my son via emergency C Section so I was very self conscious but they made me feel beautiful and helped me find my PERFECT gown within my budget and one that looked good on me then and looked even better on me on my wedding day after I lost the baby weight. Thank you so much for all you POSH! Love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Catherine R

Posh was the first bridal boutique to visit on my day of "Wedding To Do's." I was stopped in my tracks with the personal experience I received there. First, I was beyond please with the consultant's attention to detail. She listened to me and matched me to dresses that fit my... Read More personality. It was this skill that led me to pick the perfect dress!!! Standing in their stylish boutique in THE dress had me ready to say "I do" right then and there. Further, the dressing room/presentation of dresses really made my bridal party and future mother in law appreciate the experience. The consultant had us all in tears. Would recommend it over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kerry G

With planning a wedding, my biggest fear was that things always end up looking cookie cutter, especially in the realm of wedding dresses. I've perused dresses online and in person and was never thrilled with the same shapes, same styles, same generic looks. Walking into POSH,... Read More however, was an entirely different feel. With a boho environment, customized attention, and dresses that look like they've been elaborately and creatively crafted for those seeking detail and character, this entire experience couldn't have been more ideal.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tamara D

I was completely BLOWN AWAY by POSH. I am not from Lancaster so when my mom made me an appointment at a bridal salon across the river in Lancaster, I thought she was crazy. Boy, was I wrong. The ladies at POSH Bridal are so professional and helpful. I was so comfortable the... Read More entire time and I knew I was in good hands. From the very first time I walked in to the time I picked up my dress, the service was above what I expected. Even after I nitpicked how the edges of lace were and the way the cup laid against my chest(bridezilla alert), Janell made sure everything was 100% the way I wanted before I took my dress home. I will recommend POSH to absolutely every future bride I know. POSH really is a 5-star, upscale bridal shop.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Devon L

We went to POSH for our very first dress shopping experience and they did not disappoint! Our bridal consultant, Brooke was so wonderful and helped pull different styles for me to try. I ended up choosing an amazing dress that was far from what I thought I wanted and I would've... Read More never known to try it without the gentle nudge from my family and Brooke! I ended up leaving the dress and coming back the following weekend because I couldn't stop thinking about it. After trying it on again and saying "YES!" the POSH team brought out champagne for us to celebrate. I had an amazing experience at POSH from the start and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for their wedding dress! Now I can't wait to go back after my dress comes in!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jaimee B

I am so excited to be a POSH bride!! I had the pleasure of working with Brooke as my bridal consultant and she was fantastic. I started out by picking dresses I thought I would like and then Brooke was able to bring out more styles I had not thought of trying based on her... Read More expertise. Needless to say, it worked! She was so friendly and honest when we (inevitably) asked for her opinion on the dresses as well. The boutique was beautiful and I had a huge mirror and dressing all to myself. It was definitely a high quality boutique and I am so excited to have found my dress there! Thank you, POSH!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Brandi F

Posh was the first shop that I chose to try on wedding gowns....and I found the one!! They have stunning gowns and a great selection. The staff was so accommodating and helpful. I felt so comfortable and welcomed. I would definitely recommend POSH to any and every bride seeking... Read More the perfect wedding gown!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Zoe M

Dress shopping at Posh was a perfect experience. The atmosphere is beautiful and the employees are amazing! As it was my first time dress shopping they were very patient and let me try on several different styles. Everyone was very helpful and I said yes to my dress! Thank you... Read More to everyone at Posh!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Mariel R

"It's all about you!" There are no truer words when it comes to Posh Bridal. From the moment you walk in the door, you are treated like the only bride in the salon. Upon arrival, you're greeted by your personal consultant. I was lucky enough to have Kat. She listened to... Read More everything I said, and read every facial expression. She really took the time to understand the look I was going for based on the venue, as well as my body type. Kat was so good about answering every little question, or showing us different options for accessories. I so appreciated her relaxed demeanor, and the no-stress atmosphere of the salon! I was given as much time as I needed to finally say YES to a dress I had seen elsewhere, but was swayed because of my experience at Posh! Janell (owner) then assisted in measuring me (shoes included) to get the real feel, and took time to share next steps, and when I could expect to come back for a "visit" with my dress. Words can't express my gratitude, and happiness with my decision to say YES at Posh. Thank you Kat and Janell!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Anisha S

After my fiance proposed to me in April earlier this year, I realized that I may be the only girl on earth who has never even thought about wedding planning - including having no "dream dress" ideas. After my engagement I quickly jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon and started... Read More doing some research and even then had a bit of "direction" but no real ideas or set styles. I figured I'd start the dress process early (we've set our date for next September, 2018) because I am very picky, and being as clueless as I am in trying to describe what I like I figure it would be best to start dress-shopping as soon as possible. I had researched a few stores in the area, and after reading many reviews and having a personal strong glowing reference from a close friend of ours who also found her "dream dress" at Posh Bridal, I made my appointment. Prior to my appointment, the staff was very friendly with the scheduling process and also very professional. I let them know that I'd be bringing a few people with me and didn't feel that I was being a burden at all. I did try and bring some pictures to describe my "style", but again, I really was quite clueless with how to express the styles that I was interested in (I didn't even really know which styles to check off on my interest card at check-in as I wasn't exactly sure which styles matched what name). With all of that being said - my fashion specialist, Kat, was absolutely wonderful. As I browsed around the store with my family she asked me if I had seen any dresses that I liked and I pointed out a few that I thought looked beautiful on the rack. The first dress that she brought out for me looked pretty hanging in the dressing room - but it was not something I would have ever picked myself to try on. After I put the dress on I was extremely surprised at how much I loved it (I ended up actually "saying yes" to this dress!). I tried on more dresses after that including a few of the ones I had said that I liked while initially browsing and surprisingly did not like the way some of them looked on me (all beautiful dresses, though!) I ended up saying yes to that first dress that I tried on and was super thankful to have a staff that was able to work with the little information that I gave her about my style and help me find my "dream dress" (seriously though I LOVE this dress!) I felt that Kat was very genuine, kind, and educated / talented in assisting me find my dress and she also made me feel very comfortable, too. I can say with 100% confidence that I would recommended this boutique to any and all brides, especially if you are looking for a very knowledgeable staff that will make you feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Hana S

The ladies at Posh Bridal were wonderful! My consultant was Rachael and this was her first bridal appointment...she was amazing! Very sweet and down to earth. There was no pressure to choose a dress right away and we tried different styles to eliminate what I didn't like. The... Read More service was also great. Janell Berte (owner and designer) came out and sketched out a custom dress for me! She was delightful. I am so happy I chose Posh Bridal for my wedding dress. I would HIGHLY recommend coming here.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Britt E

This is my second time at POSH and I was NOT disappointed. They were phenomenal when I went with my sister to get her dress last year, and they knocked it out of the park again! Every expectation was met, then exceeded! The staff was wonderful. Brooke helped me try on dresses,... Read More answered questions and made me feel completely at ease. There was absolutely no pressure, whatsoever. I decided on a dress, but when I got home I was having second thoughts. Immediately the owner, Janell, put the dress on hold and got me back in asap. She knew why I was doubting. I usually shop alone and she could tell at my first appointment I was overwhelmed. She talked me through all the possible alterations and gave honest opinions while honoring my style and what I wanted. I left feeling excited and confident in my initial decision, and I will never be able to thank her enough for the precious time we spent together. It will be a memory I will always cherish. Janell was born to do this, and her passion for what she does radiates! To have someone dedicate their full attention to your needs was incredible. I can not sing their praises enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jamie H

When you get engaged, and even before that to be honest, every girl dreams of her wedding dress….the perfect wedding dress. The night I got engaged, I started planning all of the wedding shops I would be visiting. You see, I live in Manhattan, and I had been dress shopping... Read More with many of my friends who got engaged, so I knew the “go-to” shops: Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier, Kleinfelds, etc. One of these shops definitely had my perfect dress….But from the very first contacts I made, the initial discussions focused on exorbitant prices, rush fees for my dress (since my wedding was six months away) and an extended waiting time for booking initial appointments. I didn’t feel welcomed or appreciated in speaking with these shops. The following weekend I was planning a visit to my parents’ home in Lancaster, PA and my mom asked if I would be willing to check out two stores. Having worked in the corporate office of Saks Fifth Avenue, specifically in the contemporary buying department, I was sure that Lancaster shops would be unable to compete with NYC shops. I reluctantly agreed to go along with her. The first shop was exactly what I had anticipated….gaudy, glittery, over-the-top styles, and not at all what I was looking for. However, my preconceived notions about what Lancaster had to offer were shattered when I found myself in the dressing room at Posh Bridal. I was working with Janell Berte, and I was amazed at the beauty, style, and look of every dress she brought into the fitting room for me to try. She listened to what I was looking for, and she found it. It didn’t seem possible, but I actually fell in love with two different dresses! I returned to the store the next day, and I made my decision on THE dress! It was perfection. Plus, the price was right; there were no rush fees; it was available in petite, and Janell and her staff were always such a pleasure to work with. I was invited to participate in Posh’s Style On the Aisle event where champagne and appetizers were served while I had my hair done, and tried on different veils, headpieces, and jewelry along with my gorgeous dress to get a sneak peak of how I might look on my wedding day. In my NYC job, I have dealt with hundreds of vendors, sales representatives, employees, etc. in the fashion industry, and I can honestly state that I have never worked with anyone as wonderful, thoughtful, considerate, flexible, and kind as Janell Berte! In getting to know Janell, I came to find out that she used to make wedding dresses for Vera Wang, Klienfelds, and countless other designers along with her own label. She has a keen eye for style, fit, and overall look, and her wedding dress knowledge is amazing. She is a talented, creative woman and an animal lover, like myself. She actually designed and created a custom tuxedo for my 6 pound Chihuahua, Barnabie. He couldn’t have looked cuter. He, too, was picture perfect in his dapper attire and he looked his very best for his important job of accompanying me down the aisle. I cannot recommend Posh Bridal more for any bride who wants a perfect experience….and really, what bride doesn’t? Even when compared to every option in NYC, there is no better place to go to find the dress of your dreams. My family loved the fact that my wedding dress hailed from Lancaster, PA…my hometown, and I loved that, too. But, it also didn’t hurt that it was the most beautiful dress I have ever worn, and it made all of my dreams come true. Thanks, Posh Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kelsey C

I am so excited to be a POSH bride! From the minute I walked into the boutique, the warmth with which I was greeted made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I knew I was in good hands! During the selection process, Brooke did a fantastic job talking me through the dresses that I... Read More tried on. She listened attentively to what I liked and disliked about each dress. In the end, Brooke was the one who pulled the dress I said “Yes!” to. I believe that truly goes to show how well-trained and amazing the team at POSH is. They know their stuff! Having Janell and Kat peek in during my session with Brooke was also pretty special. I could tell that the POSH team functions as a family and they are all there to support the bride. When I officially said “Yes” to my dress, I was blown away at how the entire team treated me like a princess! I felt so cared for and important. It was such a special moment and I’m so thankful it will forever be a part of my wedding planning process!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017

Janell Berte and her team at Posh Bridal are far and above the perfect bridal experience for dress shopping. We could not have been happier. We travelled from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Posh "just to look...." My daughter ended up finding her dream dress at Posh, the first bridal... Read More salon we visited. Janell and her team made this long distance shopping experience so easy for us. With their expertise (and believe me it is expertise!), they were able to find the perfect dress for my daughter's wedding and personality. The exquisite Gemy Maalouf wedding dress was breathtaking. Our subsequent fitting appointment, a marathon weekend back in Lancaster, was so smooth and easy. Nothing distracted Janell from perfectly fitting the dress on Katie, as well as picking out the perfect hair adornments and veil. Truly an exceptional experience in every way. Thank you Janell and Kat at Posh Bridal for your attention and love!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Connie S

Janell and the Posh team are Ah-mazing! I came to Posh in the middle of my weight loss journey. I contacted Janell in January asking about gown sizing regarding rapid weight loss. Janell was honest and recommended to wait until I was closer to my goal weight. Janell and her team... Read More found me a dress and altered it to fit me perfectly within 2 months before my wedding! My MIL still can not stop raving about how accommodating and the whole team was with the last minute alterations! I would recommend Posh Bridal 1000x over!!!

Janell Berte

Designer Janell Berté always wanted to design beautiful gowns. After graduating cum-laude from Drexel University’s fashion design program, she set off to California for a job working at Disneyland Tokyo. As fate would have it, she got a job designing on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills instead. From there, she went on to become a nationally known award-winning bridal gown designer. Her gowns have graced inaugural balls, feature films, the New York stage, and more than 10,000 brides over the years. Her knowledge of fashion, style, and structure will help you find the perfect gown for your occasion.