It's all about you!

Central Pennsylvania's top rated Couture Bridal Boutique by our brides. Our collections have been expertly curated to your taste and budget. Proud exclusive retailers of Belle by Badgley Mischka, Wilderly, Divine Atelier, Rosa Clara, Beccar, Madison James, Randy Fenoli, Gemy Maalouf and Janell Berte for the central PA area! Every bride is special at POSH. You will have a one on one appointment with one of our talented fashion stylists to create that memorable shopping experience.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100

117 S West End Ave., Lancaster, PA (717) 291-9894

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Kristin Z

I went into POSH this weekend for my first ever bridal appointment. I was blown away with the experience overall. Brooke did an amazing job pulling dresses in my style and listening to what I wanted in my dream gown. She was very knowledgable about the dresses and the options I... Read More had. My family and I had a great time throughout the whole appointment and I found my dream gown by the end of the appointment. If you want a fun, relaxed bridal appointment with the most amazing dress options, I would recommend you check out POSH. I am so thankful I checked them out, and you won't be disappointed if you do the same!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Margaret W

POSH Bridal was the first bridal salon I went to and they graciously welcomed me to the last minute appointment the day before Christmas Eve. Janell and Courtney helped me out on my first visit to POSh and they were wonderful! They looked at my Pinterest board with me and... Read More presented so many beautiful choices to try on. I loved that they encouraged me to come back and "date my dress" once I found my favorite. Brooke helped me during the "dating process" and she was so lovely to work with and so supportive of my indecisive nature. When I said yes to my Rosa Clara dress, she shared in the joy that morning and popped some champagne for my mom and me! They genuinely want to help you find the dress that will make you feel beautiful on your wedding day and I love that about them so much! I can't wait to work with them for alterations and finally wear my dress next March! Thank you, ladies, so much for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Laura L

I initially thought that it would take weeks for me to find the perfect dress, but it only took one appointment at Posh! My experience at Posh is something that I will always remember - it was full of joy! I felt more than welcomed by the owner, Janell, as well as the staff.... Read More Kat showed me what I initially came to the store to try on as well as many other dresses that were all incredibly beautiful and flattering. The appointment ended with celebration because I found my dream dress!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Daena P

I was very disappointed in Posh Bridal, especially with all of the fabulous reviews. I'd say at best they have about 50 dresses to offer. With so many different styles of brides out there, I thought that there was a very limited selection. Also, they seemed pretty pushy to me... Read More and tried to sell every single dress, instead of looking for the one I loved.

Reviewed on 4/10/2018 Bradania H

Kat was such great help. She quickly got an idea for dresses I'd like with me hardly even having to tell her! She chose dresses for me to try on that I never would have chosen for myself and one of those was my "YES!" dress. I loved toasting with champagne when I said yes to the... Read More dress! I will recommend Posh to any future brides out there!

Reviewed on 4/07/2018 Laura M

Both Brooke and Janelle made my entire experience more perfect than I imagined. I was so nervous going in thinking I wouldn’t find the right gown or it would be too busy. It was quiet and pertcect for an intimate and special moment. They celebrated with us and made me feel... Read More amazing. You have to go see them if you want a gorgeous well made gown with the experience to go with it!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Whitney S

What an experience!!! :) ... I made my first, and turned out to be only, bridal appointment at POSH so I could get an idea of what style fit me best... and I ended up finding the perfect dress for me!! Brooke was my consultant and she is an absolute doll and wonderful to work... Read More with!!! 5 stars from the second I walked in the door! <3

Reviewed on 2/14/2018

It has been 5 days since I said yes ! To my perfect, and I mean PERFECT dress! The entire experience was one to remember and cherish. Not only were the 2 lovely women helping me but all attention was on me and my desire and needs. Not once did I feel like I was an inconvenience... Read More or stubborn. They listened, they suggested, they literally were everything I needed and more! Not only did I find the dress of my dreams, I also have some of my fondest memories of this engagement/wedding journey with the spectacular women from that boutique. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Clara H

I had the absolute BEST experience at Posh. From the beginning, Courtney welcomed me in, along with my mom and bridesmaids, and made us feel at home. The layout of the shop makes your shopping experience feel very personal. After telling Courtney about my style and what I was... Read More looking for, she was so spot on for the whole appointment. She brought me so many great selections based on my personal tastes, and we had so much fun trying different dresses on. After finding the ONE, the owner, Janell, came over to put on the finishing touches. She gave me shoes, a veil, and a bouquet and played music as I "walked down the aisle." Then Courtney brought out champagne so I could share a toast with my loved ones to celebrate. I would HIGHLY recommend any bride go to Posh when shopping for their wedding dress. They have a wide selection of high quality and affordable dresses, and the experience cannot be beat!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018

I didn't think I would say this after day one of trying on dresses but I said Yes to the Dress at POSH! What an amazing experience. From the ambiance of the studio to the celebration dance, everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Wendy C

I went today to look for my wedding dress and I found it at Posh. I was absolutely FLOORED by Posh. Not only was the selection of dresses unmatched by any other place I had been to, but their customer service was unbelievable!!! The owner, Janell and Rachael were amazing. They... Read More have literally thought of every detail. They were super sweet and they did not push the most expensive dress. In fact, when I found the dress I loved they put all of their focus on that and what they could do to make it fit me even better. I would recommend Posh to EVERYONE, it truly was the most amazing experience. I’m grinning from ear to ear right now.

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Linda T

Thank you to Kat who was so patient with me and guided me toward my dream gown! She understood what I did and didn't like in bridal gowns and helped me every step of the way. She even delivered my gown the day of my wedding so I didn't have to worry about transporting it! Thank... Read More you to Janell and the seamstresses for your skill and professionalism! I had the best, intimate shopping experience at POSH Bridal! POSH Bridal gave me the most personable experience. Kat and Janell are extremely genuine people and knowledgeable professionals, and they made me feel comfortable as they honed in on what I liked and didn't like about various bridal gowns. The worst part was getting out of my gown after I made my decision! I would recommend POSH Bridal to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Melissa T

I am sooo happy that I found my PERFECT wedding dress at Posh Bridal! Brooke and Janell were absolutely amazing to work with. They were very knowledgeable and made my overall experience feel very personalized AND fun! The salon and atmosphere is gorgeous with a beautiful... Read More selection of gowns, and I felt super comfortable. Thank you so much Posh team. I can’t wait to wear my beautiful dress on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Ruth M

Loved the experience here! The staff is extremely helpful and easy to work with. I found my dress here!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Jennifer T

Overall, POSH is well-deserving of the 5 (+) star rating. This was my first experience shopping for a dress for our upcoming June wedding. From the warm greetings upon my arrival, to reassurances that what I was looking for could be accommodated, my experience working with... Read More Rachel was one filled with laughter, kindness, and concern for my desires. Since we are not having a traditional wedding, the requests I made for my dress and in the time frame I needed them gave me some concern. Janell and Rachel took such great care of me. Janell truly understands dresses and fit on all body types. I'm confident in my choice in both dress and in POSH. Truly a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Allie F

I had visited 3 salons my first day. I thought I found the dress until I visited Posh. The service alone was enough to win me over. Janelle was watching my reactions in dress styles I thought I wanted. She knew I needed something more. The dress she picked for me was amazing. a... Read More few months after picking my dress, I wanted to try it on again for some out of state bridesmaids that were in town. They were more than accommodating. When it came time for my first fitting I was very nervous because I had lost 14.5 lbs and 24 inches all around. But that was no issue. Janelle snipped and pinned my dress and made it feel amazing. Thank you Posh for making me feel and look amazing on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Datian K

I had an absolute fabulous experience finding my wedding dress at Posh! Brooke and the whole team were super helpful and personable. They really took the time to get to know you, and they really listened on what you are really looking for on your special day. They make your... Read More wedding dress experience truly memorable. It was really nice that I was the only one in the boutique trying on dresses with my family. So happy I was able to find my dress there!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Jenna L

Seriously could not have had a better experience finding my wedding dress at Posh! They were very attentive to both me and my guests. Special shout out to Kat who was absolutely wonderful and very personable, she kept me feeling very comfortable which made such a difference... Read More compared to previous experiences! They really have made wedding dress shopping into an art, and really made the process an experience rather than just an appointment to try on dresses. So happy I was able to find my dress there!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Kelsey F

I have to say dress shopping was not as glamorous as I had thought and went to way too many stores- however I always kept coming back to POSH. The women who worked there were understanding, comforting and really listened to me. It took me over 3 visits but I knew POSH had my... Read More dress. Brooke and Kat spent a great amount of time/effort/patience with me to find the one! The best bridal salon I visited and highly recommend this to all! Thanks for everything- you all are the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kristy S

I don't know where to begin, Posh Bridal is simply amazing. I was invited to participate in their Brides Across America event for Military Veterans and I couldn't have felt more appreciated and cared for. Janell greeted me and my family right away, always smiling. Brooke made... Read More sure I had everything I needed for my scheduled appointment, even calling me a few times! Anna, a Posh bride herself, assisted me with the dresses until I found THE dress. She was so amazing and honest. I couldn't have been happier; they truly made it a memorable experience. I will be spreading the word!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Meghan B

I absolutely loved my experience at Posh Bridal in Lancaster!! I went to four other shops prior to Posh and all along my dream dress was there! The ladies at Posh were extremely accommodating and had a lot of helpful insights for my particular dress. The service prior to... Read More

choosing my dress was wonderful and I'm looking forward to upcoming events with them as a Posh Bride!! Finding my dress there was such a fun experience with the help of Brooke and Janell!! I was extremely happy with my visits there and looking forward to more!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Natalie I

I had the pleasure of working with Kat on my first visit to POSH bridal and the experience was simply wonderful. After seeing other dresses at different bridal salons I knew I had to go back to POSH. My mom and I had a lovely second appointment with Janelle and we had a BLAST. I... Read More said yes to my perfect dress and the staff at POSH at the absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Cheyenne H

I wish I could leave 10 stars!! If you're looking for the perfect dress, you need to go to Posh. Janell is absolutely wonderful and has an extensive knowledge of the industry. She can give recommendations as to what styles may fit your body type best, and it's clear she puts her... Read More whole heart into the entire process, from helping brides find the dress, to then fitting them perfectly, and even customizing gowns to make them one of a kind for each bride. All the bridal consultants are very sweet and helpful too! Communication is excellent - it was never hard to get ahold of them and they responded quickly. Janell and her team really go above and beyond to be so much more than just another bridal shop - they're truly the best!! I wore a strapless gown, and you'll never have to worry about the dress slipping or falling down if you do. I was comfortable and could move around, but felt so elegant while doing so!! I also went into the shop with a type of dress in mind, and like many other brides, completely changed my mind when a different type of dress was recommended for me. Also, Janell and the ladies put on fun events that their brides get to be a part of, and their shop is super cute with really cool features that help you envision walking down the aisle in your wedding gown! I would HIGHLY recommend going to Posh first!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lexie K

Posh is the place to go! After having been to at least 6 different bridal shops I felt so defeated. I thought I would never find the one and I would have to settle. After taking a couple weeks off to kinda reset my brain (and heart) I decided to go to Posh! I had a really good... Read More feeling that something great was going to come out of my visit. I was right... I found THE dress and couldn’t have felt any more special. The girls there do an amazing job at making you feel like the dress was made just for you! I cannot wait for my dress to come in so I can put it on again! Highly suggest a visit to Posh! The atmosphere, ladies, and dresses are a class of their own!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jennifer H

I cannot say enough positive things about the entire POSH team! From my initial visit to my final fitting they made the entire dress process stress free. I was an out of state bride, and they were more than willing to accommodate me and my schedule when scheduling my fittings.... Read More Additionally, the Style Down the Aisle event allows brides to pick their veil and accessories while trying on their wedding dress. This event is truly invaluable in allowing yourself to see what you will look like on your wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend POSH to buy your dream wedding dress!

Janell Berte

Designer Janell Berté always wanted to design beautiful gowns. After graduating cum-laude from Drexel University’s fashion design program, she set off to California for a job working at Disneyland Tokyo. As fate would have it, she got a job designing on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills instead. From there, she went on to become a nationally known award-winning bridal gown designer. Her gowns have graced inaugural balls, feature films, the New York stage, and more than 10,000 brides over the years. Her knowledge of fashion, style, and structure will help you find the perfect gown for your occasion.