Raksha's Custom Cakes LLC

DMV Area | We Travel to PA, DE,NJ & NY

Caking Edible Art

Your cake is created with you in mind according to your personality and dreams. We encourage and request you to bring your ideas so we can make that happen. Everything we do from our cakes and our icing is made from scratch. Hence the end results look and taste great at the same time. If you want to customize and personalize your centerpiece you are at the right spot. Contact us for free consultation and tasting appointments We are fully licensed and insured located in Aldie, VA.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Serving Sets, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Cutting + Serving, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

DMV Area | We Travel to PA, DE,NJ & NY (980) 226-0784
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Priyanka M

Raksha cakes are true professionals that make your dreams about your cake come true! I ordered a wedding cake for my sister and wanted it custom made with the design of the dress my sister was wearing that day and they made it happen! Thank you Raksha cakes for making our day... Read More extra special!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sri R

So glad we found "Raksha's custom cakes". Not only was the cake exactly what we wanted - simple, delicious, good value - working with Anusha was great. She was always very responsive. Coordinating the cake tasting samples was easy. We went with the strawberry cake with Rasberry... Read More cream filling and buttercream icing. It was perfect.Definitely recommend. Thank you Anusha!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Sri S

Raksha's Custom Cakes is INCREDIBLE. She is very sweet, easy to work with and most importantly, knows how to bake the most delicious wedding cake. We had to pick two flavors of cake because we just couldn't decide there were so many options. The cake arrived on time and without... Read More hassle. The design and decoration of the cake is fabulous and Anusha is a perfectionist. Our sisters wedding was 3 months ago and our guests are still raving about our cake. I highly recommend working with Raksha's Custom Cakes.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 swetha s

Our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! I loved the tasting, to the flavor options, and the variety of cakes we got to pick for each layer. It was so easy working with her.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Pragna R

She made my sisters wedding cake and I'm here to tell you it was the BEST !! Amazing flavors and wonderful decoration, loved the frosting. Thank you Raksha's custom cakes..

Anu

Making fun and beautiful cakes is my passion!