Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

3229 Fairview Ave. E, Seattle, WA (206) 860-7449

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kelly H

Having an excellent meal and a well-appointed bar at our wedding was a top priority for my husband and I. The Ravishing Radish and Lavish Bar teams were spectacular! Annalee was so helpful in making sure it was planned out to the last detail. All of the food was incredibly... Read More delicious, but the mashed potatoes were definitely the favorite. We could not have asked for a better team of caterers and bartenders!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Laura B

My now husband, and I, could never have imagined a better catering company to cater our wedding. We were an out-of-town couple, planning a Seattle wedding from Denver. My parents went to a venue open house and met Annalee and immediately knew we wanted to work with her. Not only... Read More were the food samplings amazing, but the customer service was above and beyond and continued to be throughout the entire process. Annalee and her team helped us to design the ideal menu, including gluten free and vegetarian meals for certain guests. I can't tell you the number of guests who told us our food was the best food they had ever had at a wedding (the short ribs were a HUGE hit!). Prior to the ceremony, I asked a few members of the Ravishing Radish staff if they had a mint or piece of gum with them. Unfortunately, they did not, so I went upstairs in our venue to get ready for the big walk down the aisle. Less than 5 minutes later, a member of the Ravishing Radish team served me (and my husband...just in case!) a mint on a platter. I was so appreciative and couldn't believe someone had gone to find me a mint...and delivered it on a silver platter! Throughout the entire evening, the staff kept everything running smoothly. From the food service, to help with passed champagne I requested, to the clean up, and general kindness to all guests...I would say they are truly the best option when it comes to Seattle catering. My parents have hired many caterers in the Seattle area for their business - and they agreed...Ravishing Radish is top notch. If you're lucky enough to work with Annalee, you will be completely at ease as she is very knowledgeable about all things wedding related and she is able to walk you through every detail of the day. Thank you to the entire Ravishing Radish team for making our wedding the most amazing day of our lives! We so appreciate all the hard work you put into making our day so perfect.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Morgan Y

Our venue had a list of preferred caterers for us to choose from and Ravishing Radish was the best value for what we were looking for when we received quotes. Catering is by far the biggest expense of a wedding and we wanted to make sure we got an awesome result and they did not... Read More disappoint! We had a great tasting and Annalee was there every step of the way even when planning her own wedding which was a week before ours! We wanted a sit down plated meal and we got rave reviews of everything people ate from the appetizers to salads to dinner! The service was fantastic! The only couple of hiccups were at the bar but that was because we decided to bring our own alcohol and there was such a large assortment it was hard to keep track! We had Dick's Burgers brought in as a late night snack and their servers took them around on dance floor and lounge area on silver platters which was so cool! Because of our venue we had to do all of the rentals, tables, dishware etc and RR took care of all of it and made my vision of a long table down the center of the room really work! They were a great team to work with!

Not your everyday wedding food

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Melinda T

Hilary with Ravishing Radish made our experience so fun. We were able to go to their quarterly tastings to dial in our menu. Once we finally decided on a menu we couldn't wait to try it all together. We had so many compliments about the food. The bartenders were amazing and... Read More accommodated last minute changes with ease. Our family and friends took full advantage of the open bar and the bartenders kept up. Hilary responded to every email and took care of all the final details. I would strongly recommend Ravishing Radish for any of your Northwest catering needs!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

Our daughter was married two days ago at Farm Kitchen in Poulsbo WA and Ravishing Radish was our caterer. As we began planning the wedding about a year ago, we visited their restaurant in Seattle to sample the fare and were very impressed with the creativity and quality of... Read More the menu. We visited a second time with the grooms parents and all felt confident in our choice. We didn't see the caterers arrive nor did we see them setting up. When we walked into the reception area we were absolutely delighted with the presentation and eye appeal of the appetizers, beverage station and buffet. Each area was executed exactly as planned and the wait staff was attentive and quick to respond. There was an abundance of servings (it was huge to me that we had sufficient quantities!) and so many guests commented on how delicious the dishes were. Throughout the planning of our daughters wedding, Hillary was quick to respond to questions and concerns. We felt completely confident in her and in Ravishing Radish. The combination of flavors, quality of preparation and attention to detail in presentation could not have made the reception any finer. A memorable time was had by all!

Best Caterer

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Ashlee B

The servers were professional and friendly! The food was AMAZING - definitely recommend the Beef Short Ribs, omg! They were great and all of my guests loved the food, all around, loved it all!

Absolutely Delicious

Reviewed on 1/26/2014 Anika V

All the guests at our wedding said the food was delicious. We went with a buffet option and everyone was going for seconds. We're still receiving compliments on the food months after the wedding!

Amazing Food!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Edwina P

We chose to have a seated dinner for our wedding reception at the Yacht Club on Lake Union, and we could not have been happier with the food! We chose for our main entree the salmon and it was delicious! I also enjoyed working closely with Hilary throughout the planning process... Read More - her emails were prompt and informative. The staff was also very friendly in the few moments that I interacted with them. They were very accommodating with our requests and would recommend them as caterers as well as their venue, The Yacht Club on Lake Union (Tyee Yacht Club), which overlooked Lake Union. The only snafu was that the cake baker's cake stand came up missing - oops!! But these things can happen at events.