Documentary, Lifestyle

Online Proofing, Digital Files

Vancouver, WA (360) 597-5039

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

We used RLD for our photography and wedding planning and could not have been happier. Micaela and Carl did such a great job at capturing how much fun the day was. They had some really great ideas and our pictures were nothing short of amazing!! We also used their coordinator... Read More which was such a God send! She helped me with details I had never even thought of. Weddings can be very stressful but they made sure to make it more fun than stress. They all worked so well together to make the day "over the top" special. I highly recommend them!!

2015-01-09T22:23:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such an honor to work with all of you on such a special day!

Priceless

Reviewed on 12/21/2014

The first moment I met the RLD team, I was swarmed with joy and laughter. The uniqueness of the warmth in their eyes and their hearts was transparent and genuine. The RLD team were all very important to the process. The connection they develop with you allows you the ability to... Read More be completely comfortable. My wedding would have never been as perfect without them. My dream wedding unraveled beautifully and they caught each moment perfectly. RLD was such a gift to one of the most special days of my life. My wedding was breathtaking and simply amazing from the moment I met the RLD team to the end. What I learned is how truly amazing they are inside and out. I still utilize the RLD photography for my family pictures every year. They bring the best out of my family. They have an ability to capture that smile that is priceless. Their genuineness is felt by my family and is seen through the pictures they capture. I highly recommend RLD and feel confident you will feel the same. Overall rating is 5+

2015-01-09T22:24:14 Response from the vendor

You are such a blessing! We loved being a part of your special day and cherish every time we get the opportunity to photograph your beautiful family! Thank you!!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014

This lovely team was exactly what we had hoped and prayed for on our big day. Having Micaela with me (Bride) and Carl with my now husband, they captured every moment of the day. With so many details that as the bride even you just miss through out the day, having the perfect... Read More photographer duo was such a sigh of relief. Friendly, genuine, and caring. Thank you Red Letter Days, for capturing my most beautiful day and our precious moments. I can now re-live it for a lifetime!

2014-12-18T20:10:17 Response from the vendor

What a blessing being a part of that day was! We are so so happy for you two. Your first look with both your dad and your groom is one I will cherish and remember forever! Thank you both so much!

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Danielle D

When I first sat down with Micaela at RLD to go over packages and talk about their services, I didn't feel as if she was talking to a client, but a friend. She, and her entire team at RLD, made me feel important at all times and that my thoughts and opinions truly mattered to... Read More them. They went well out of their way to ensure my day was everything I had dreamt of and more and I couldn't be more grateful for that. Their professionalism and photography skills gleamed throughout my entire wedding process with them and I'm honored to recommend them to anyone and everyone I know in need of a photographer.

2014-12-18T19:35:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Danielle! You two were a JOY to photograph and our whole team was so honored to be a part of your special day. Wonderful memories, beautiful venue, gorgeous couple inside and out!