Redland Farm Life

Miami, FL

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

17411 SW 200 St. (Quail Roost Dr.), Miami, FL (305) 805-2025

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Emily W

We had the best experience working with Redland Farms! We live abroad and never actually saw the wedding venue until 5 days before our actual wedding, but Ana and her team worked with us throughout the entire process. They sent videos and pictures to show us the venue and help... Read More us get an idea of what our wedding day would actually look like. Ana was so patient with me as we worked through all the details and the entire planning process. On the actual day of the wedding, everything was all set up and we didn't have to worry about anything. Ana was able to capture our dream wedding! We honestly could not have asked a more beautiful venue! Our guests kept coming up to us and telling us how wonderful the venue was and how it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We absolutely loved it! The only bad thing I can think of is that it went by too quickly!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Sabrina S

Not only is this the most incredible venue, the service at this venue is the best imaginable. My husband and I were married here on Feb 19 2017. We had been engaged since 2014 and tirelessly searched outdoors venues all across the Miami area. We finally found Redlands in... Read More October 2016. We arranged with the venue liaison, Melanie, a tour for our October visit to Miami and she was so wonderful. We knew from the knowledge and expertise of Ana Vina that we had not only found our dream location but also our dream wedding planner in Ana. I cannot say enough about how incredible Ana is. Since my husband and I live in Wyoming, Ana worked with my mother-in-law to arrange every detail for us. She was so available every step of the way. We started with a package that they offer but were able to customize to make the experience so perfect for us. The venue itself has so much to offer, the bridal suite is stunning and the balcony made for incredible pictures. We had our ceremony in the garden on the east side of the barn and our reception dining area was under the covered pavilion. Our guests could not say enough about how incredible the venue was, they thoroughly enjoyed taking pictures all throughout the gardens and the koi pond. This venue is an absolute must see and I would recommend it to anyone with ears! The day of was flawless; our entire wedding happened without incident and Ana made our entire experience so smooth and we had almost no wedding stress at all. I cannot fathom how our wedding would have gone without Ana and this venue and I am so grateful to her for the wedding of our dreams <3

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Trevor B

We had a great experience with Redland Farm Life from start to finish. They were accommodating to any and all of our requests. Our wedding was so much fun and we wish time had not gone by so fast. I definitely recommend this venue to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Katelin K

My husband and I fell in love with Redland Farm Life the moment we saw it. The venue is gorgeous. There are so many beautiful details throughout the grounds, and the bridal suite is to die for. The icing on the cake at Redland is Ana and Melanie. They went above and beyond with... Read More helping us plan and coordinate every detail. My entire experience working with Redland was fantastic. After seeing the venue come to life the night of our wedding, I was blown away. It was a dream. I received so many compliments from guests liking the venue and the catering. I was so happy everyone loved it as much as we did. I cannot recommend this venue enough and would do it over again in a heart beat. Thank you Eddie, Ana, and Melanie. Your venue is perfection!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Samuel S

It is not common nowadays to feel that you received more than expected and paid for when it comes to business in general and in particular in getting your money's worth at Wedding /Special events Venues.. Well, I guess my experience of having my daughter's wedding at Redland... Read More Farm Life was a wonderful exception! The ultra-Professional and dedicated Event Coordinator and her team did an amazing job coordinating all the details: Catering, photography, Flowers, all logistics, including the whole event time management and made sure everything worked out exactly as planned. The venue itself is magnificent with tropical trees, plants, flowers and greens everywhere. Great facilities for the Bride and her family, ceremony, dining and dancing. It was a Majestic experience for our family! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Fara S

Redland Farm Life provides an oasis of beauty and tranquility for your wedding or special event. A new venue, the Farm is located within reach of the hustle and bustle of the Miami vibe yet once you step out of your car, you are transformed into nature. This rustic setting is... Read More magnificent with fields of trees and plants, Koi ponds with cascading waterfalls, a chicken coupe, a barn which doubles as the Bridal Suite, and glorious sunsets. The Bridal Suite is located on the second floor of the Barn overlooking all the beautiful sights including the flexi space of the dining and dance floor. We recently had our daughter's wedding at the Farm and the guests were beyond excited, enjoying being in nature in this different non-traditional venue. The staff is professional, eager to please, hands-on and love what they do. The night was breathtaking and we are still warm in the afterglow of such a special evening. And the venue provides for perfect picturesque photos. Can't recommend Redland Farm Life enough.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Siv G

Can't say enough great things about this venue...the professionalism was unparalleled and the venue is beautiful beyond words! I planned my wedding mostly virtually and the staff was ready to help and fill in the gaps with my barrage of questions. They were patient,... Read More professional, kind, and truly understood the needs of the bride. Can't thank the Redland team enough!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Amanda W

Me and my fiance were looking for rustic wedding venues. It was hard to find one in our location of Broward county so we were excited to find one in Homestead, FL. We scheduled an appointment and drove an hour and a half down to homestead for our scheduled appointment. Only to... Read More arrive to a closed gate and a phone number that no one was answering. We waited until 30 minutes after our scheduled appointment time and left. The offices never called me back to apologize or anything. I was highly disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Natalee O

This wedding venue was MAGICAL. I was the maid of honour for my best friend's wedding and Ana (wedding planner) took care of literally everything needed to make my best friend's wedding day an absolute dream. Ana was both professional and so friendly- she customized my best... Read More friend's wedding exactly to what her vision was and made the day of so seamless with set up and execution. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue and Ana- we were so thrilled the wedding and everything felt so well-planned and stress-free throughout!!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Amira L

We celebrated our Company Christmas party and it was so amazing. The service was outstanding and the look was oh so lovely. This venue has a very unique and rustic look. The details truly make it a one of a kind venue. I highly recommend Redland Farm life for any special... Read More occasion.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Ruth P

I have attended 2 events at this venue. The attention to detail was impeccable. The venue is spacious with beautiful landscaping in a rustic setting. The barn is picturesque. The venue is dreamy for any special event. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

My husband and I had the best time of our life at Redland Farm Life, it is a beautiful place with a combination of a country and romantic style that make you feel in a magic place to celebrate your wedding. The location, the Nursery and the service were gorgeous!!! We loved... Read More it.... Dany & Ericka

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Janet E

I just booked this venue for my November 2017 wedding and I can't tell you how helpful the venues Liasion Melanie was. I'm looking forward to working with her, helping me create my dream wedding! This venue is gorgeous for those who love farm life!