13030 Eastgate Park Way, Louisville, KY

Precious Images

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Katie M

Josh did an awesome job capturing our wedding. He now specializes in album design, and ours is beautiful!

Awesome photography and service!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Carolyn L

I knew that I wanted to use Redtree from the beginning of my planning and I was lucky that they were available for my wedding. We had an engagement session taken as well as our wedding photos. The photos turned out beautiful and Josh was amazing to work with! We received the photos back sooner than we had expected as well!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Katie H

Josh does an amazing job! He works with you and is very knowledgeable. The quality of his pictures are amazing as well!

Professional & Beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Emily D

I have gotten wonderful reviews on my wedding pictures. RedTree has done an excellent job of keeping engagement & wedding sessions fun and stress-free. Their albums are also very hardy and durable, which will be great for showing off our beautiful wedding photos for years to come!

Pictures

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Katie K

My wedding pictures were one of my top priorities when planning my wedding. Of course, not every picture from the wedding was perfect, but I had close to 1000 pictures to choose from, so it all worked out. Josh was excellent to work with during the wedding process.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 4/14/2011 Briana M

I had a wonderful experience with Josh from RedTree! My wedding was in July and our pictures turned out beautifully! I cannot wait to get our album and share it with others!

Absolutely the BEST photographer

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Jennifer L

Josh with Redtree was exactly what we were looking for. In fact, we planned our wedding date around his schedule! He did a fantastic job - he stayed inconspicuous throughout the entire wedding (no jumping in front of the bride as I walk down the aisle!) and his albums are my FAVORITE! They are high quality and absolutely gorgeous. I can't say enough good things about my experience!

Josh Perkins is the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/15/2010 Jenna N

Josh Perkins with Redtree Photography, in addition to having an amazing personality and great sense of humor, is a fantastic photographer. The images he captured and the lighting were absolutely beautiful. Through his photos, we will be able to remember the best moments of our big day forever.

Wonderful photos

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Jennifer D

Josh at Redtree did a beautiful job with my wedding photos and he is such a nice person to work with. I highly recommend Redtree.

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/12/2010 Julie R

They are worth every penny! They did an amazing job at our wedding/reception. We were extremely happy with their work and will use them again for sure. Very, very, professional and talented. Julie

Review for Red Tree Photography

Reviewed on 11/22/2008 Angi H

Josh truly captured the day. His artistic style is exactly what we were looking for. We were extremely happy with the way our pictures turned out.;If you like very traditional photgraphy and posing--that's not really his style.

TO REDTREE PHOTOGRAPHY