'Your Party and Special Event Headquarters'

Whether you’re planning an intimate beach wedding or a grand gala, Rent-all City has just what you need! Our wedding counselors will assist in choosing arches, arbors, tents, chair covers, and other wedding accessories in the Bay Area.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Music, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Audio/Visual Equipment, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Portable Restrooms, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

7171 22nd Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL Tampa Bay Area (727) 381-3111

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Kelly B

Howard was absolutely fantastic! He knew exactly what we were looking for after we described our reception vision. He was extremely flexible as we added and removed items as we firmed up our guest number leading up to the wedding. The wedding exceeded my wildest expectations and... Read More I cannot tell you the difference his specialty chairs, colored napkins, and linens made. We’re so happy we went through Rental City!

Cake stand

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Kisha J

I needed a cake stand for my wedding and the original place I water to rent from wanted a deposit plus 40 dollars to rent a cake stand I caked rent all city and paid about 20 bucks.

Wedding Rentals

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Jeanine W

We chose Rent All City for our table linens, sashes, and the extra chairs we needed for our wedding. The cost of renting these items wasn't much less than if we had purchased the items ourselves but the convenience of having it all delivered and picked up made up for the high... Read More cost.

Chair Rental-Ceremony

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Hannah J

It was a great relief to rent the chairs from Rent-All-City. Not only where they the best price I could find, the white garden chairs were all in good condition, and they allowed me to pick up the day before the wedding and drop off the day after the wedding. Everything went... Read More very smooth.

Chairs

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Ashlei Q

We rented chairs for our ceremony and plates from Rent All City and a few extra tables and high top tables. Everything was quality and delivered on time. The plates were beautiful, decorated with jade detail and gold lining. Lisa was very helpful and cares a lot about your event... Read More details. There's no detail she will miss.

happy bride

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Kara M

We didn't want to use the chairs provided from our reception hall b/c they were kind of worn out and stained. And my husband refused to do the chair covers- he thought they looked terrible and so did I! So we compromised w/ renting the nicer wooden/white, folding chairs. It was... Read More actually cheaper to rent them then to do the cover and sash/bow thingy. But it was still kind of expensive- however I didn't bother to compare at other places at that point so I don't know if we got over priced or not. So to make us feel a little better about this expense, we used the chairs first for the ceremony and then had designated some family/friends to help move the chairs inside for the reception during cocktail/picture hour. So we really got dual use out of them! My only service issue was they called me 3 days after the wedding (while on my honeymoon) to ask me where we had left the chairs at the venue b/c they couldn't find them! I guess I was the only contact # they had, but not exactly something you want to be dealing w/ 3 time zones away and totally out of wedding mode!

Service was ok...

Reviewed on 11/26/2011 Natalie R

While the quality of our rentals was great, the service was only ok. Everytime I called and talked to a woman, she was not exactly polite. But the younger sounding guy who I dealt with was always great. The day of the wedding they significantly changed the drop off time on us... Read More though, which really caused problems, and didn't even offer any kind of discount for the inconvenience. If you use them, get everything in writing!!

Pick and choose

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 TRACEY S

I rented some items for my wedding. I was able to select just what I needed. Service and quality was great

Fair but could be better

Reviewed on 3/20/2011 Candice Y

Rented white folding chairs. There were plenty of them and we got a deal for picking up and taking them back and my only complaint was that some of the chairs had some stains on them we couldn't get off.

Nice staff!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Melanie S

When I first looked at the color selection for the linens here I was bummed. But after talking to one of the staff she assured me that they could acquire the linens in the color we were after, so awesome! We gave them a sample swatch and they found another location which had the... Read More right colors and had them ship a sample for us to approve, and made sure everything showed up on time! We had to change some of our rental items around a few times, and they were very helpful and friendly about it each time. Very pleased with the service here! :)

happy customer

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Jazleen L

They were very helpful and had everything I needed at reasonable prices

Meet The Director of Marketing

Justin Pinsker

Hello! My name is Justin and I am one of our Managers here at Rent-All City. My grandparents started our company in 1960, and my father is the current owner. After attending the College of Business at Florida State University, I made my way back down to St.Petersburg to help run the family company. My first day working for RAC was when I was 10 Years Old. I worked on the trucks in the summers during highschool and college. I now work in our front office. Give me a call any time and I would be more than happy to help you plan your next event. Allow us to help make your event a Special one!