Rich Mar Florist

Allentown, PA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1708 Tilghman Street, Allentown, PA (610) 437-5588

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Amanda F

"OMG! How gorgeous!" We're my exact words when I saw the bouquets when they came in our room. Jonathan was fantastic to work with and the flowers were so fragrant and looked amazing for our wedding on July 22.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Katie S

I wish this website would let me upload pictures because the florals that Jonathan and his team brought to our wedding were simply GORGEOUS! I spotted a flower arch during our planning session and Jonathan helped it come to life. Our bouquets were gorgeous and everything was... Read More perfect. The centerpieces were absolutely perfect and lovely. I can't say enough good things about Rich Mar. My family has been using their services for decades and they never let us down. Thank you, Jonathan and team! We really loved our day at MSL and loved working with you!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Brina B

Jonathan and his team did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. During our meeting I showed Jonathan colors that I wanted included as well as ideas of what I had wanted for flowers and he was able to visualize it for me and gave me ideas of his own. When we got our... Read More flowers delivered the morning of our wedding I was beyond excited to see how beautiful our flowers were. Jonathan went above and beyond making sure that they were everything I had envisioned. I can't express how thankful I am for Jonathan and his team.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Mike E

My request for the card to read "...to the future together." Turned out to be "...to the future to get her." I paid for a full sized card and instead got a perforated index card sized printer paper blank card. I paid extra for a red vase and instead got the basic clear. I paid... Read More for two balloons and got 1. I paid for a bow and didn't get it. One flower was broken and half the flowers were buds and not bloomed. An absolute and utter fail.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 A C

On Monday, February 13 I ordered flowers for my 90 year old grandmother through 1-800 Flowers who contracted Rich Mar. The flowers were attempted to be delivered that day, however my grandmother did not yet have a room number assigned. By 12pm a room number was provided to the... Read More florist. Delivery was never reattempted, though I paid for same day delivery. The next day at around 3pm, the flowers were delivered - with two names missing from the card. The flower arrangement that I paid $75 looks droopy and sad, it had four roses in the entire arrangement, whereas the picture had at least a dozen. Disappointing is an understatement - highway robbery is more accurate. When I saw that the two names were missing, I called Rich Mar directly. The man that I spoke with said that they would get another bunch out in the morning with the two names that they had left off, and blamed 800-Flowers for the mix up. At 4:30 the next day - still no flowers. I called and the less than understanding lady told me that the office was closed. I called 800-flowers to ask them about the names on the cards and the correctly relayed back to me. I have ordered from 800-flowers 20 times in the last two years, and this has never happened, the only thing different was Rich Mar. They completely messed up. I would never recommend them. I can't believe that somebody would trust them with their wedding when they couldn't get names on a card correct and completely lied to me about redelivering. DISHONEST and INCOMPETENT.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Angela G

Jonathan & team were absolutely amazing! My centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned & from the parents flowers to my gorgeous bouquet, everything was perfect! I met with Jonathan a couple of times & changed numerous things & he was such a pleasure to work with! He made a... Read More stressful time so easy for me! Thank you so much Jonathan & The Rich Mar Florist team! Our wedding was breath-taking because of you! Sincerely, Angela Gaspar Souders

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Allison R

We went to Rich Mar because my brother had used him 7 years ago for their wedding. Setting up an appt was easy, communication was excellent and every detail was taken care of from a pin on my bouquet to a lapel pin on my dad's boutonniere. Working with Jonathan was a pleasure... Read More and pricing was within reason.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Melody G

Rich Mar worked with me to create my dream bouquet. I brought in a picture and they gave great realistic feedback. I was so thrilled with how the bouquets turned out & everyone complimented me on how beautiful the flowers were.

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Michelle C

Loved, loved, loved working with Jonathan from RichMar! From our inital meeting until the wedding, he was so easy to work with. Communication was amazing-he ALWAYS responded to emails right away and returned phone calls just as promptly. I was so happy with the price of our... Read More flowers, but I was just as happy (if not more) with his level of expertise. He knows what he is doing, but did not override our ideas or opinions. My husband even made a few suggestions (surprised me!) and Jonathan made sure to include those ideas. We truly recommend Rich Mar to anyone in the area looking for beautiful flowers, great prices, and great customer service.

Above and beyond!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Laura W

I was very pleased with the service at Rich-Mar Florist. Jonathan was extremely attentive and talented during our initial meeting and the flowers for my wedding were fabulous! My wedding planner and I decided last-minute to add an additional table to my reception and I forgot to... Read More tell my florist. On my wedding day, the delivery guy noticed I was one centerpiece short and notified me. He was able to run back to the store and have another one made in plenty of time for my reception! What could have been a nightmare, was very easily fixed by the professional staff at Rich-Mar. I am eternally grateful and would recommend them for any floral needs.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Lisa B

They did an amazing job with all of our flowers. We did a mantle piece for the ceremony, my bouquet was gorgeous, the table was beautiful, and the boutonnieres and corsages were lovely. Jonathan was really nice to work with. The prices was a little high, but I was very happy,... Read More so I cannot complain!

Florist

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kate C

Excellent job!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Karen S

This is a family run shop. They had done such a wonderful job with my brother's wedding that I had them do the flowers for mine. The staff are amazing and truly care about every detail. I constantly got compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! I would recommend to all of... Read More my family and friends!

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Samantha P

I was so impressed with all the flowers he provided with. I got married sept 13 and my bouquet is still going strong. The colors are amazing. Five star quality. Amazing.

They delivered exactly what we had envisioned

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Danielle Y

Rich Mar Florist definitely hit the mark with our florals. My husband was the "creative director" behind our floral design and he had a very specific idea in mind. Leading up to the wedding, my husband was quite skeptical of the product that would be delivered on our day. Rich... Read More Mar went above and beyond our expectations of what we thought could be created. The florals were a key design element to our day and added to the romantic event. Other than the dress and cake, our guests couldn't stop talking about the flowers. Excellent work!

Rich-Mar Florist

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Tracy F

The flowers were beautiful and delivered on time. I didn't get exactly what I wanted and I felt like I was being talked out of my vision just because they felt it wouldn't look right. I was married on Mother's Day Weekend and this is the only florist that told me they would... Read More charge more because of the holiday that weekend so I ended up going a little over my budget because I didn't feel like shopping around anymore. It was a little disappointing.

Helpful, Friendly and Professional

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Mary W

Richmar was very helpful when selecting our wedding flowers. He worked with our budget to get the best value and made recommendations based on our budget (we were able to get green roses which I didn't even know existed!). They were very friendly and professional. Only downfall... Read More was they forgot to put our "In Memory Of" cards on our church flowers which was something important to us.

Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Heather B

We ordered flowers for our destination wedding from Richmar florist in Allentown. We thought the prices were extremely reasonable and the flowers were beautiful. Would highly recommend to any bride.

Amazing Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Courtney F

We got exactly what we paid for! My bouquet was enormous!! The flowers were one of a kind and absolutely stunning!

Don't expect to preserve your boquet

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Gena C

The staff are friendly and my contact with one of the owners, Jon, was always pleasant. My floral ideas were executed acceptably. The flowers photographed well Pros - Reasonable pricing, prompt communication, the showroom in Allentown would be a great spring board for ideas... Read More and it was nice to see many designs on display, the callas used lasted for close to a week and were excellent! Cons - All of my 'soft' flowers, such as the roses in my bouquet, cake topper, and all corsages, arrived to the venue bruised, the flowers used for the ceremony were not quite what I had asked for (though they did look nice)

Great Florist!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Michele

Jon and his dad run a great business! from the time my husband and I met Jon for the first time until the day of the wedding everything was smooth and professional. During the initial meeting, Jon took my scattered ideas and turned them into perfection! He also sent me home... Read More with a bouquet of flowers : ) The day of the wedding I was in SUCH AWE of the beauty of the flowers....I could not stop staring and smiling. They took my idea of a single extra large sunflower for the bridesmaids and made them look so much more amazing than I even thought! I also loved my bouquet and all of the ceremony arrangements so much!!! I will definitely be going to Rich Mar in the future for floral arrangements!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Jocelyn H

The first time I met with Jonathan he was wonderful. He listened to what I wanted and completely delivered the day of my wedding. My flowers were gorgeous and everything I described! Jonathan and the whole staff at Rich Mar was amazing to work with. They were never... Read More irritated with my constant changes or questions! I highly recommend Rich Mar!

Very helpful and beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Wendy K

We wanted to do our own centerpieces and Rich Mar was totally willing to help us and give suggestions on what would work but not cost us a fortune! They did put together the bouquets but the rest of the flowers were just loose. All of the flowers looked amazing and healthy.... Read More They were so easy to work with and the cost was very reasonable.

Absolutely perfect GORGEOUS bouquets

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Ana R

The flowers (besides marrying my husband) were probably the best part of my day. We had sunflowers as bouquets and viking pom poms as boutonnieres. The value was excellent and John was extremely flexible and accessible through email. We had several changes and he worked with us... Read More with no reservations or problems. Everything was PERFECT.

Great work, customer service

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Erin H

Rich-mar is at least third generation... how do I know that? Because my mom set up an appt there since she had HER wedding flowers done there 35 years ago. The person she worked with then's grandson worked with us for my wedding... and he gave us a significant discount after... Read More finding out this news. They send brides home with a simple bouquet after the consultation. They know customer service. And the flowers themselves? BEAUTIFUL! Jonathan was so helpful knowing what would be in season and look nice together. They have showroom set up so you can see samples, but I took in a bunch of pictures from Pinterest and he worked with me from those.