Rich Mar Florist

Allentown, PA

$$$ โ€“ Moderate

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1708 Tilghman Street, Allentown, PA (610) 437-5588

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Melissa P

Rich Mar did an incredible job with our flowers for my wedding. I had a specific vision and they executed it flawlessly. They delivered them fresh and on time. I received many compliments on how beautiful they were throughout the night. Jonathan was great to work with -... Read More friendly, knowledgable, quick to respond, and organized. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Desiraye E

Rich Mar Florist is the perfect choice for your wedding flowers. We were not sure what we wanted so we took a look at their amazing showrooms and we easily were able to make a decision on the type of flowers we were looking for. They absolutely made our vision a reality with... Read More their recommendations. They took a lot of weight off of our shoulders as well and were amazing with their customer service at all time but especially the day of the wedding!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Rebecca G

Jonathan was the florist to help us with our wedding flowers for our wedding in July 2017. We were having a barn wedding, and wanted something simple, but still pretty. Jonathan and his staff went above and beyond. They did all of our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and... Read More garland for our arbor. Everything completely exceeded my expectations! They mixed the perfect types of flowers and greenery to add to our โ€œrustic chicโ€ theme. Our venue said that the arbor they created was their favorite. Working with Rich Mar was easy and they were quick to respond to any questions I had. They were also extremely affordable compared to other quotes I got. I have no complaints and would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Lehigh Valley Area.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Emily S

Rich Mar Florists are the way to go when you want flowers for your wedding or any event! My husband and I got married 10/28/2017 and everything was PERFECT. The centerpieces were gorgeous. The church altar pieces exceeded my expectations. Even the little things like the... Read More corsages, boutineers and bouquets held up great and were beautiful. They were knowledgeable and very accommodating. Thanks again, Jonathon and your staff! We couldnโ€™t have asked for a better florist! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Christina H

We loved working with Rich Mar Florist. Jonathan was awesome to work with and was with us throughout the whole process from start to finish. He was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls and was always able to assist us. The flower bouquets, boutonnieres, and... Read More centerpieces were even more beautiful than we could have imagined. We received many compliments from our guests about them. We absolutely loved our experience with Rich Mar Florist and the beautiful flowers they created for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Amanda F

"OMG! How gorgeous!" We're my exact words when I saw the bouquets when they came in our room. Jonathan was fantastic to work with and the flowers were so fragrant and looked amazing for our wedding on July 22.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Katie S

I wish this website would let me upload pictures because the florals that Jonathan and his team brought to our wedding were simply GORGEOUS! I spotted a flower arch during our planning session and Jonathan helped it come to life. Our bouquets were gorgeous and everything was... Read More perfect. The centerpieces were absolutely perfect and lovely. I can't say enough good things about Rich Mar. My family has been using their services for decades and they never let us down. Thank you, Jonathan and team! We really loved our day at MSL and loved working with you!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Brina B

Jonathan and his team did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. During our meeting I showed Jonathan colors that I wanted included as well as ideas of what I had wanted for flowers and he was able to visualize it for me and gave me ideas of his own. When we got our... Read More flowers delivered the morning of our wedding I was beyond excited to see how beautiful our flowers were. Jonathan went above and beyond making sure that they were everything I had envisioned. I can't express how thankful I am for Jonathan and his team.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Mike E

My request for the card to read " the future together." Turned out to be " the future to get her." I paid for a full sized card and instead got a perforated index card sized printer paper blank card. I paid extra for a red vase and instead got the basic clear. I paid... Read More for two balloons and got 1. I paid for a bow and didn't get it. One flower was broken and half the flowers were buds and not bloomed. An absolute and utter fail.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 A C

On Monday, February 13 I ordered flowers for my 90 year old grandmother through 1-800 Flowers who contracted Rich Mar. The flowers were attempted to be delivered that day, however my grandmother did not yet have a room number assigned. By 12pm a room number was provided to the... Read More florist. Delivery was never reattempted, though I paid for same day delivery. The next day at around 3pm, the flowers were delivered - with two names missing from the card. The flower arrangement that I paid $75 looks droopy and sad, it had four roses in the entire arrangement, whereas the picture had at least a dozen. Disappointing is an understatement - highway robbery is more accurate. When I saw that the two names were missing, I called Rich Mar directly. The man that I spoke with said that they would get another bunch out in the morning with the two names that they had left off, and blamed 800-Flowers for the mix up. At 4:30 the next day - still no flowers. I called and the less than understanding lady told me that the office was closed. I called 800-flowers to ask them about the names on the cards and the correctly relayed back to me. I have ordered from 800-flowers 20 times in the last two years, and this has never happened, the only thing different was Rich Mar. They completely messed up. I would never recommend them. I can't believe that somebody would trust them with their wedding when they couldn't get names on a card correct and completely lied to me about redelivering. DISHONEST and INCOMPETENT.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Angela G

Jonathan & team were absolutely amazing! My centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned & from the parents flowers to my gorgeous bouquet, everything was perfect! I met with Jonathan a couple of times & changed numerous things & he was such a pleasure to work with! He made a... Read More stressful time so easy for me! Thank you so much Jonathan & The Rich Mar Florist team! Our wedding was breath-taking because of you! Sincerely, Angela Gaspar Souders

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Allison R

We went to Rich Mar because my brother had used him 7 years ago for their wedding. Setting up an appt was easy, communication was excellent and every detail was taken care of from a pin on my bouquet to a lapel pin on my dad's boutonniere. Working with Jonathan was a pleasure... Read More and pricing was within reason.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Melody G

Rich Mar worked with me to create my dream bouquet. I brought in a picture and they gave great realistic feedback. I was so thrilled with how the bouquets turned out & everyone complimented me on how beautiful the flowers were.

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Michelle C

Loved, loved, loved working with Jonathan from RichMar! From our inital meeting until the wedding, he was so easy to work with. Communication was amazing-he ALWAYS responded to emails right away and returned phone calls just as promptly. I was so happy with the price of our... Read More flowers, but I was just as happy (if not more) with his level of expertise. He knows what he is doing, but did not override our ideas or opinions. My husband even made a few suggestions (surprised me!) and Jonathan made sure to include those ideas. We truly recommend Rich Mar to anyone in the area looking for beautiful flowers, great prices, and great customer service.

Above and beyond!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Laura W

I was very pleased with the service at Rich-Mar Florist. Jonathan was extremely attentive and talented during our initial meeting and the flowers for my wedding were fabulous! My wedding planner and I decided last-minute to add an additional table to my reception and I forgot to... Read More tell my florist. On my wedding day, the delivery guy noticed I was one centerpiece short and notified me. He was able to run back to the store and have another one made in plenty of time for my reception! What could have been a nightmare, was very easily fixed by the professional staff at Rich-Mar. I am eternally grateful and would recommend them for any floral needs.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Lisa B

They did an amazing job with all of our flowers. We did a mantle piece for the ceremony, my bouquet was gorgeous, the table was beautiful, and the boutonnieres and corsages were lovely. Jonathan was really nice to work with. The prices was a little high, but I was very happy,... Read More so I cannot complain!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kate C

Excellent job!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Karen S

This is a family run shop. They had done such a wonderful job with my brother's wedding that I had them do the flowers for mine. The staff are amazing and truly care about every detail. I constantly got compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! I would recommend to all of... Read More my family and friends!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Samantha P

I was so impressed with all the flowers he provided with. I got married sept 13 and my bouquet is still going strong. The colors are amazing. Five star quality. Amazing.

They delivered exactly what we had envisioned

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Danielle Y

Rich Mar Florist definitely hit the mark with our florals. My husband was the "creative director" behind our floral design and he had a very specific idea in mind. Leading up to the wedding, my husband was quite skeptical of the product that would be delivered on our day. Rich... Read More Mar went above and beyond our expectations of what we thought could be created. The florals were a key design element to our day and added to the romantic event. Other than the dress and cake, our guests couldn't stop talking about the flowers. Excellent work!

Rich-Mar Florist

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Tracy F

The flowers were beautiful and delivered on time. I didn't get exactly what I wanted and I felt like I was being talked out of my vision just because they felt it wouldn't look right. I was married on Mother's Day Weekend and this is the only florist that told me they would... Read More charge more because of the holiday that weekend so I ended up going a little over my budget because I didn't feel like shopping around anymore. It was a little disappointing.

Helpful, Friendly and Professional

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Mary W

Richmar was very helpful when selecting our wedding flowers. He worked with our budget to get the best value and made recommendations based on our budget (we were able to get green roses which I didn't even know existed!). They were very friendly and professional. Only downfall... Read More was they forgot to put our "In Memory Of" cards on our church flowers which was something important to us.

Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Heather B

We ordered flowers for our destination wedding from Richmar florist in Allentown. We thought the prices were extremely reasonable and the flowers were beautiful. Would highly recommend to any bride.

Amazing Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Courtney F

We got exactly what we paid for! My bouquet was enormous!! The flowers were one of a kind and absolutely stunning!

Don't expect to preserve your boquet

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Gena C

The staff are friendly and my contact with one of the owners, Jon, was always pleasant. My floral ideas were executed acceptably. The flowers photographed well Pros - Reasonable pricing, prompt communication, the showroom in Allentown would be a great spring board for ideas... Read More and it was nice to see many designs on display, the callas used lasted for close to a week and were excellent! Cons - All of my 'soft' flowers, such as the roses in my bouquet, cake topper, and all corsages, arrived to the venue bruised, the flowers used for the ceremony were not quite what I had asked for (though they did look nice)