Wedding Designs with Your Personal Style in Mind!

Rita’s Floral Designs has been creating wonderful custom wedding flowers for discriminating brides since 1990. We will strive to go beyond your expectations to deliver fabulous flowers that will have your guests and friends complimenting your event over and over again.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7150 N. 29th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ (602) 864-8939

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Nancy F

Wow! Rita completely exceeded my expectations! I am a very visual person and I was very nervous that my vision may not come across as I expected, however was I blown away! All of the flowers were amazing, from my bouquet to the ceremony and reception space. She did and... Read More incredible job and she was the sweetest person to work with, always willing to answer any questions or make changes. I would recommend Rita to anyone any time! I will definitely be calling her again any time we need a florist. She truly completed our vision and put the finishing touches to an unforgettable day! Thank you Rita!!

2016-09-21T08:41:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you! This really makes me so happy!I enjoyed helping to make your wedding day"amazing"!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Sarah H

I would recommend Rita to anyone who needs a wedding florist. When I first met with Rita, I didn't even know what to ask for. Apparently I don't have the "bride" gene so I didn't even have pictures to show her. Rita sat with my parents, fiance and I and patiently helped us... Read More figure things out. My parents mostly handled the arrangements for flowers so when my wedding day came along, I really didn't know what to expect. The flowers ended up being one of the highlights of the whole event for me. The bouquets were just stunning and all of the arrangements far exceeded what I had pictured in my head. Rita is a true artist and a professional. She did a magnificent job and was a pleasure to work with.

2016-07-19T22:21:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah and best wishes for a wonderful marriage!

Exceeded my Expectations!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 shelby b

After months of planning, researching, and discussing my vision for flowers at our wedding, I could not have more pleased the final outcome. Rita nailed it in every category from the ceremony, to the reception tables. My bridal bouquet was stunning, the guys boutonierres were... Read More the perfect compliment to their suits, and the ceremony flowers hanging from the trellis was incredibly beautiful. Rita really listened and worked with me to ensure I was satisfied with every detail and even more so to turn my ideas and vision into reality. Rita is passionate about her work and it shows. With flowers being such an important part of the decor in my wedding, I am one happy bride and so glad I hired Rita.

2014-10-31T15:44:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shelby... It was a pleasure making your vision come alive with flowers. I really enjoyed working on your amazing wedding! Thanks for trusting Rita's Floral Designs with your very important event.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Katie B

Rita did such an amazing job with all of our flowers! I didn't really know what I wanted, other than very colorful bouquets. Rita created such beautiful bouquets and centerpieces with pastels and succulents. I got so many compliments on our wedding flowers from our guests. Rita... Read More was also very kind and easy to work with. I am so glad I found her!

2017-04-17T11:59:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting Rita's Floral Designs with your Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Bailey B

Thank you so much Rita for the care and detail you provided at our daughters wedding. Having her wedding at our ranch was her choice, a little nerve racking but it turned out just breathtaking thanks to you. So many complimented on the flowers and the attention to detail that... Read More your assistant Becky provided so well. Also giving us extra greenery should we need it anywhere was huge! If we decide to make our ranch a wedding venue in the future, we will for sure use Rita's Floral Designs! Thank you!

2017-04-17T12:02:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review my work. I really appreciated the opportunity to arrange the flowers for Bailey's Wedding!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Beata R

Rita was fantastic! She was super professional and very nice. The flower arrangements were gorgeous! She absolutely crushed it. I would recommend Rita's Floral Designs to anyone that would like, not only an artist, but a true professional.

2017-02-07T14:07:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad I crushed it!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Janea L

I would highly recommend Rita Vanek with Rita's Floral Designs for a wedding florist. She went above and beyond to bring my wedding vision to life. Throughout my entire wedding day I repeated to several people how amazing all of the flowers looked, from our bouquets, to the arch... Read More during the ceremony, to the center pieces at dinner. I literally could not stop admiring all of them. And when the photos came back the flowers were even more beautiful than I remembered. And more than that, Rita was an absolute pleasure to work with. She answered all of my questions and made tweaks along the way when I had new ideas. She offered her expertise and made me feel so confident in her work. I had no doubt everything would look perfect on the big day. Seeing her at the venue on my wedding day made it even more special, and her sincere excitement to be a part of it was so evident. I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful day!

2016-11-10T16:24:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing my services for your wedding day. I'm so glad I could help make it even more beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Laurie P

Rita was fabulous to work with. She listened to my daughters ideas and visions for her wedding and executed the whole venue perfectly!!! We couldn't have been happier with her beautiful and artistic floral designs!!! We will definitely use Rita for any other floral needs we... Read More have.

2016-11-04T12:34:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you and I hope to work with your family again soon!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 B. A

Rita was AMAZING! She worked within my very average budget to give me a breathtaking wedding complete with center pieces, bridesmaids bouquets, a floral archway, flowers for the wedding cake, & more that I couldn't have loved more! She was such a blessing to find and a huge... Read More part of making my wedding exactly what I had envisioned and will cherish in photographs forever! Thank you so much Rita!!

2016-11-04T12:36:23 Response from the vendor

It's my pleasure and very rewarding to hear your comments! Thank you for choosing my services!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Caitlin N

Rita was amazing and my wedding looked amazing thanks to her!!! Definite it'll recommend anybody to her!

2016-10-13T17:00:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kara F

I am so happy I met Rita at an open house at Lavender & Old Lace in fall 2015 and I am very thankful she was available to be our florist for our wedding in February 2016. Rita did an outstanding job with the flowers for our wedding. All the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, pew... Read More markers and floral arrangements looked even more beautiful than I imagined and they stayed fresh and healthy all day long. In addition to doing all the flowers for our wedding, Rita also set up the tulle/pew markers and aisle runner in our church auditorium, which saved us so much time, and it made our decorating responsibilities much easier. She also set up the floral table centerpieces at our dinner reception venue (Lavender & Old Lace), provided all the candles for the tables and decorated the head table for us. We also appreciated Rita’s organization and attention to detail and how she was always so kind and welcoming whenever we came to her house to discuss our floral needs. We couldn’t have been happier with our flowers, and we highly recommend Rita’s Floral Designs!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Caitlin C

Rita went above and beyond my expectations! When I wanted a specific hard to get flower in my bouquet she got it and also found a more budget friendly alternative for my bridesmaid bouquets! All of the bouquets were whimsical and elegant. She also did a floral spray for my cake.... Read More I wasn't happy with the way that the cake bakers had decorated the cake with the flowers, so she redid it herself and the results were amazing! I would highly recommend Rita!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Caitlin M

Rita was great to work with! My flowers were exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding!

2016-04-18T18:35:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Barbara B

Rita was wonderful to work with. She is very knowledgable and professional. She responded to emails quickly and easy to get in touch with. Was able to borrow her mercury glasses for our cocktail hour and for the bridal party bouquets. Very happy with our floral arrangements and... Read More would highly recommend her !

2016-04-13T00:48:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words.I am looking forward to seeing more pictures. Thank you for choosing my services!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Janelle J

Rita made all of my wedding dreams come true, she truly exceeded all of my expectations! I would defiantly recommend Rita in a heart beat! She was very easy to work with and was willing to throw out plenty of ideas to make sure she knew exactly what I was looking for... Thank... Read More you for everything Rita!

2016-02-25T21:27:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you!I can't wait to see your professional pictures! Especially you with your bouquet. Best wishes! Rita

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

Rita is so reliable and knows exactly what you want whether you have an idea and she makes it come to life, or you have no idea at all!! My sister had her flowers done by Rita and we were so pleased with her services then that I decided to use her for my wedding! And I can... Read More honestly say she is the best! The flowers were beautiful and even when I had no idea what to use, she would know exactly what would go with what to make it look gorgeous! I think that is what I am most amazed at is her knowledge of flowers and how they will work etc. She is punctual and you can always count on her to show up (which isn't always common these days) and get everything ready in plenty of time, I knew I never had to worry about Rita! :). Thanks so much Rita I'd recommend you again in a heartbeat!

2016-02-23T17:54:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing my services...again!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Rachel A

I cannot say enough great things about Rita!! My fiancé and I had a beautiful Valentine's Day wedding and Rita's arrangements made our wedding day complete! We had a tight budget for flowers and were getting discouraged after talking to vendors who would not work with us because... Read More of our small budget. Rita was more than happy to work with us and took the time to update our invoice multiple times to fit within our allotted amount. I sat down with her and went over my Pinterest board so she could see the look I was envisioning for our wedding day. When we arrived at the venue and saw all of the beautiful flowers, I could not have been more excited! All of the colors were bright and beautiful and were exactly what we wanted! Our wedding flower was a purple orchid and I am so glad we were able to get orchids in our budget! Rita, thank you so much for making our wedding day even more beautiful and for all of your help during our wedding planning process! We are forever grateful!

2016-02-19T22:01:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing my services Rachel! It makes me so happy to read your review! Rita

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Megan P

Rita did an amazing job on our flowers at The Secret Garden!! The flowers initially weren't a big concern for me as we didn't want to have a ton of flowers (just the standard bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and one large piece for our alter that transitioned to our sweetheart... Read More table), and it wasn't an area I wanted to spend a lot of time or money worrying about. When I saw reviews for Rita, I knew I wanted to meet with her because it seemed like she could help me still make our minimal flowers have a big impact. She is the sweetest lady and fantastic at what she does. I showed her a picture of a bridal bouquet I wanted mine to resemble, and she brought it to life beautifully. Other than my bouquet being calle lillies and some sort of pink flowers (we ended up using roses), I told her I trusted her judgement as the professional as to what would look good together. She created a beautiful centerpiece for the top of our alter and it looked great on our sweetheart table afterwards - I loved the dual functioning flowers! She was at the venue in plenty of time dropping them off, and she even labeled all of our corsages and boutonnieres for the correct people as everyone had slight variances depending on their role in the wedding. And three weeks after our wedding, I got a text message from one of my bridesmaids showing the calle lillies from her bouquet still looking as fresh and vibrant as they did the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her for whatever flower service you need - she was well-priced, very helpful and friendly, and uses amazingly fresh flowers. Thank you Rita!!

2016-04-13T00:51:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's very fulfilling to know that I helped you make your wedding day even more beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Alyssa M

Since the start, Rita was AMAZING. She will work with you no matter what your needs are. My wedding ended up coming a month earlier. I emailed Rita unsure of whether the such quick notice will throw her off. But within the hour, she replied saying she could expedite my order and... Read More have it done before we left for Vegas. I would refer her to anyone. If you are considering an affordable, customer-caring florist, Rita is definitely your choice.

2015-11-10T12:05:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting me to get it done for you! Best wishes! Rita

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sylvia G

Rita is awesome! She really listens and works with you to understand your vision/ideas. Then...she brings them to life! I love that she doesn't overcharge either. I met with several florists prior to picking her and was told I'd have to pay extra for the one flower I wanted to... Read More add into my bouquet. Rita on the other hand said there weren't any problems and she didn't understand why and made me the bouquet I wanted. Same with vases..some wanted to charge you so you can keep it when Rita just borrowed me hers and I just returned them the following day. I could keep going but theres not much more that needs to be said aside from if you want a good florist, choose this one! (:

2015-10-30T09:36:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Sylveeuh! I'm so glad you were happy with my designs. I hope to see some professional photos when you get them. Thank you for your kind words and best wishes for a wonderful marriage! Rita

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Alexandria C

I was so amazed how beautifully my flowers came out for my wedding. Rita was so wonderful and gave me exactly what I wanted. The flowers even came out better than I even imagined. Not only did I get great flowers but I also got a great deal. I will be recommending Rita to anyone... Read More that needs a florist!

2015-10-30T09:39:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for choosing my company! I look forward to seeing more of your photos. Best wishes for a wonderful marriage, Rita

A Florist who listens AND delivers

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jacquie K

Rita was PERFECT! I had met with several florists both before and after meeting with Rita. When I first arrived at my first meeting I was skeptical since she is a small business owner, however she quickly changed my impression. Rita was professional, polite, friendly and really... Read More listened to my wants. It was very important to my fiance that we keep away from roses. I explained to Rita that we wanted calla lilies, tulips, and a naturally blue flower. We wanted to have as few roses as possible. Rita kept this in mind as she laid out the plan for my bouquet, the bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, grandparents, flower girls, and ring-bearers. She did all of the bouquets, without using a single rose. While other florists tried to talk me into other types of flowers, claimed my vision could not be done, or completely ignored my request and did roses anyway, Rita made my vision a reality. Rita also did the ceremony decor and reception. The only roses were petals for the centerpieces, flower girl baskets and ring-bearer corsages (So they would match the flowers the girls were throwing). I received so many compliments on my wedding flowers and she is redoing my bouquet so that I can have it preserved since the tulips did not hold up until night given the hot October weather. I rate Rita 10 out of 5 stars. She is a vendor who is in the business of serving her customers!

2015-10-30T09:44:14 Response from the vendor

Hi J. K., Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It means a lot to me and to my future clients. I am happy I was able to accommodate your wishes and deliver the beautiful flowers you chose. I look... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Ashley M

Our flowers came out absolutely stunning for our wedding! Rita did exactly what I asked for and it turned out even better than I imagine. I highly recommend!

2015-10-30T09:48:42 Response from the vendor

Hi!I'm really happy to design such a beautiful and unique bouquet for you. You looked amazing in your photos and the flowers complimented everything. Best wishes for a very happy future! Rita

My wedding flowers

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Heather H

My flowers were exactly what I wanted. Rita showed me a few examples and a wedding she had with the colors I wanted. The flowers were amazing!!

2015-10-05T20:26:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Best wishes! Rita

The BEST

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

I have worked with Rita for many years. She has always been easy to work with and does an amazing job with the flowers. Thank you for always being GREAT Rita!!

2015-10-01T18:20:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing my services!

Rita Vanek

Hi, I'm Rita and I hope we will be getting to know each other soon. In my many years as a Wedding Floral Designer and business owner, I have personally arranged and delivered hundreds of bouquets, thousands of centerpieces and countless boutonnieres and corsages! The best feeling is seeing the joy on my clients' faces when they see the flowers we designed together. I say "together" because I truly listen to my clients describe the vision they have for their very special event. Then I strive to exceed their expectations and create the designs that turn those dreams into a beautiful reality!