Wedding Designs with Your Personal Style in Mind!

Rita’s Floral Designs has been creating wonderful custom wedding flowers for discriminating brides since 1990. We will strive to go beyond your expectations to deliver fabulous flowers that will have your guests and friends complimenting your event over and over again.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7150 N. 29th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ (602) 864-8939

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Nancy F

Wow! Rita completely exceeded my expectations! I am a very visual person and I was very nervous that my vision may not come across as I expected, however was I blown away! All of the flowers were amazing, from my bouquet to the ceremony and reception space. She did and... Read More incredible job and she was the sweetest person to work with, always willing to answer any questions or make changes. I would recommend Rita to anyone any time! I will definitely be calling her again any time we need a florist. She truly completed our vision and put the finishing touches to an unforgettable day! Thank you Rita!!

2016-09-21T08:41:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you! This really makes me so happy!I enjoyed helping to make your wedding day"amazing"!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Sarah H

I would recommend Rita to anyone who needs a wedding florist. When I first met with Rita, I didn't even know what to ask for. Apparently I don't have the "bride" gene so I didn't even have pictures to show her. Rita sat with my parents, fiance and I and patiently helped us... Read More figure things out. My parents mostly handled the arrangements for flowers so when my wedding day came along, I really didn't know what to expect. The flowers ended up being one of the highlights of the whole event for me. The bouquets were just stunning and all of the arrangements far exceeded what I had pictured in my head. Rita is a true artist and a professional. She did a magnificent job and was a pleasure to work with.

2016-07-19T22:21:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah and best wishes for a wonderful marriage!

Exceeded my Expectations!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 shelby b

After months of planning, researching, and discussing my vision for flowers at our wedding, I could not have more pleased the final outcome. Rita nailed it in every category from the ceremony, to the reception tables. My bridal bouquet was stunning, the guys boutonierres were... Read More the perfect compliment to their suits, and the ceremony flowers hanging from the trellis was incredibly beautiful. Rita really listened and worked with me to ensure I was satisfied with every detail and even more so to turn my ideas and vision into reality. Rita is passionate about her work and it shows. With flowers being such an important part of the decor in my wedding, I am one happy bride and so glad I hired Rita.

2014-10-31T15:44:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shelby... It was a pleasure making your vision come alive with flowers. I really enjoyed working on your amazing wedding! Thanks for trusting Rita's Floral Designs with your very important event.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Ashley G

Rita did a Fantastic job at bringing my floral vision to life for our wedding day. She made our wedding look like a fairy tale an we had non stop compliments the whole night. Whether it was from the ceremony floral or her gorgeous floral centerpieces, it was all amazing and I am... Read More thankful she helped make my day that much more beautiful.

2017-11-08T13:56:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing my services! I'm really glad I could help your floral vision become reality!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Garrett Y

Rita is amazing! She worked with my Husband and I to create a floral look for our wedding that left us and our guests saying “Wow!”. She was spot on in creating our “flower vision”. She was responsive to all our requests and was very helpful when we asked for her advice! We... Read More highly recommend Rita!

2017-11-07T22:05:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I enjoyed designing your flowers and working with you both!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Stefanie M

I am overall very happy with how all my floral arrangements turned out. We had the bridal bouquest, bridesmaid boquets, cake flowers, and table centerpieces all done by Rita. She was able to take my vision and make it a reality. The only thing I wish would have been to get... Read More previews of how things were going to look prior to picking them up the day of. That way if there was anything that I didn't like I would have been able to alter. I understand that might be difficult to do, since she works by herself, and I know her time is limited. I have the same complaint with my cake lady (different company) As a bride you're already really stressed and not knowing how something is going to look till the day off just added to the stress. Besides that I am Very Very Very happy with how everything turned out. My Bouquet was my favorite thing she did. it was absolutely gorgeous. Full of everything I asked for (succulents, cotton, eucalyptus) I will post pictures of all my arrangements by Rita. She was very kind and professional throughout my experience.

2017-10-22T11:21:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad I could take your vision and make it a reality. That is what I always strive to do. :) I look forward to seeing your pictures. Thank you for choosing my services!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Laurie M

Rita did an AMAZING job listening to my specific needs and wants for my special day. At times we had to relook at the budget and Rita was right there to help. On the day of, Rita was on time and delivered the most beautiful flowers that I could ever imagined. Thank you Rita for... Read More truly making my special day go so smoothly and effortlessly! I highly recommend Rita to any bride look for a florist.

2017-10-15T21:28:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. I'm really glad I could help you make everything go so smoothly and beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Helen R

Rita was so wonderful at helping me find the perfect arrangements for my budget. She has so much wisdom and expirience in her field and really knows what will and will not work. Working with Rita was an absolute delight and I always recommend her to anyone who has an occasion... Read More that requires flowers!

2017-10-10T15:28:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind comments and the opportunity to make your wedding flowers beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Niki W

Rita was fantastic! She did the flowers for the bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and our wedding. We used a mix of succulents and roses and she arranged them all beautifully. She arrived early to help setup and decorate, and she made our wedding altar look gorgeous. She made... Read More our day(s) so much easier by always staying on top oc ommunication, having fantastic recommendations, and just overall having a wonderful character. She's a really fun person and adding her to your vendors will just make your day even better. Highly recommended, thank you so much Rita! -Niki and David

2017-10-03T16:34:05 Response from the vendor

Hi Niki and David, Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It really makes me happy to know my clients are so satisfied! Best wishes! Rita

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Monica C

Rita is one of the sweetest ladies who does an incredible job on floral decor. She went above and beyond for my wedding and hit every detail I was envisioning. She listened to what I wanted, and made all my dreams come true! Rita exceeds expectations!

2017-10-02T19:25:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing my services!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Lawrence C

Rita made my daughter's wedding absolutely beautiful. The attention she gave to all the details. She went above and beyond what my daughter ever dreamt of. And the pricing was amazing for what we got. Thank you Rita for making my princess' dream come true. Very proud FOB.

2017-10-02T19:26:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting me with your Princess' very special day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sara R

Rita and her team brought my vision to reality and exceeded my expectations!

2017-10-02T19:28:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Rita's Floral Designs!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sara D

Words do not describe the professionalism, talent and service that we received from Rita. I had received 3 estimates before seeing Rita and all of them said the vision of my bouquet was impossible. NOT RITA and boy was it perfect when I received it. She also made me a real... Read More floral crown that was still perfectly intact and beautiful 12 hours after being pinned in my hair. I'd highly recommend Rita for anyone looking for highly skilled and affordable florist. Her shop bunny is also affordable.

2017-10-02T19:29:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great comments! It was a pleasure to make your day a bit more special!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Cynthia G

The flowers were amazing and just what I had wanted. Great quality and service. My husband and I were very happy with the final products

2017-09-21T12:36:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your comments. I'm really happy that you enjoyed your flowers. Thank you for choosing my services! Best wishes! Rita

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Hilary D

Rita was able to create the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding! I didn't have anything very specific in mind for what I wanted for the bouquets besides a few pictures from Pinterest. What she created absolutely blew me away! Guests were complimenting the flowers left and right... Read More and to be honest, they were my favorite detail of the whole wedding. Flowers are very special to me and I was so pleased with what Rita created as well as the ease of working with her.

2017-07-06T16:46:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm really happy that I was able to make your flowers the favorite detail of your wedding. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Thank you for choosing my services! Rita

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Katie B

Rita did such an amazing job with all of our flowers! I didn't really know what I wanted, other than very colorful bouquets. Rita created such beautiful bouquets and centerpieces with pastels and succulents. I got so many compliments on our wedding flowers from our guests. Rita... Read More was also very kind and easy to work with. I am so glad I found her!

2017-04-17T11:59:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting Rita's Floral Designs with your Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Bailey B

Thank you so much Rita for the care and detail you provided at our daughters wedding. Having her wedding at our ranch was her choice, a little nerve racking but it turned out just breathtaking thanks to you. So many complimented on the flowers and the attention to detail that... Read More your assistant Becky provided so well. Also giving us extra greenery should we need it anywhere was huge! If we decide to make our ranch a wedding venue in the future, we will for sure use Rita's Floral Designs! Thank you!

2017-04-17T12:02:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review my work. I really appreciated the opportunity to arrange the flowers for Bailey's Wedding!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Beata R

Rita was fantastic! She was super professional and very nice. The flower arrangements were gorgeous! She absolutely crushed it. I would recommend Rita's Floral Designs to anyone that would like, not only an artist, but a true professional.

2017-02-07T14:07:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad I crushed it!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Janea L

I would highly recommend Rita Vanek with Rita's Floral Designs for a wedding florist. She went above and beyond to bring my wedding vision to life. Throughout my entire wedding day I repeated to several people how amazing all of the flowers looked, from our bouquets, to the arch... Read More during the ceremony, to the center pieces at dinner. I literally could not stop admiring all of them. And when the photos came back the flowers were even more beautiful than I remembered. And more than that, Rita was an absolute pleasure to work with. She answered all of my questions and made tweaks along the way when I had new ideas. She offered her expertise and made me feel so confident in her work. I had no doubt everything would look perfect on the big day. Seeing her at the venue on my wedding day made it even more special, and her sincere excitement to be a part of it was so evident. I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful day!

2016-11-10T16:24:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing my services for your wedding day. I'm so glad I could help make it even more beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Laurie P

Rita was fabulous to work with. She listened to my daughters ideas and visions for her wedding and executed the whole venue perfectly!!! We couldn't have been happier with her beautiful and artistic floral designs!!! We will definitely use Rita for any other floral needs we... Read More have.

2016-11-04T12:34:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you and I hope to work with your family again soon!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 B. A

Rita was AMAZING! She worked within my very average budget to give me a breathtaking wedding complete with center pieces, bridesmaids bouquets, a floral archway, flowers for the wedding cake, & more that I couldn't have loved more! She was such a blessing to find and a huge... Read More part of making my wedding exactly what I had envisioned and will cherish in photographs forever! Thank you so much Rita!!

2016-11-04T12:36:23 Response from the vendor

It's my pleasure and very rewarding to hear your comments! Thank you for choosing my services!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Caitlin N

Amazing!!!!

2016-10-13T17:00:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kara F

I am so happy I met Rita at an open house at Lavender & Old Lace in fall 2015 and I am very thankful she was available to be our florist for our wedding in February 2016. Rita did an outstanding job with the flowers for our wedding. All the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, pew... Read More markers and floral arrangements looked even more beautiful than I imagined and they stayed fresh and healthy all day long. In addition to doing all the flowers for our wedding, Rita also set up the tulle/pew markers and aisle runner in our church auditorium, which saved us so much time, and it made our decorating responsibilities much easier. She also set up the floral table centerpieces at our dinner reception venue (Lavender & Old Lace), provided all the candles for the tables and decorated the head table for us. We also appreciated Rita’s organization and attention to detail and how she was always so kind and welcoming whenever we came to her house to discuss our floral needs. We couldn’t have been happier with our flowers, and we highly recommend Rita’s Floral Designs!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Caitlin C

Rita went above and beyond my expectations! When I wanted a specific hard to get flower in my bouquet she got it and also found a more budget friendly alternative for my bridesmaid bouquets! All of the bouquets were whimsical and elegant. She also did a floral spray for my cake.... Read More I wasn't happy with the way that the cake bakers had decorated the cake with the flowers, so she redid it herself and the results were amazing! I would highly recommend Rita!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Caitlin M

Rita was great to work with! My flowers were exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding!

2016-04-18T18:35:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Rita Vanek

Hi, I'm Rita and I hope we will be getting to know each other soon. In my many years as a Wedding Floral Designer and business owner, I have personally arranged and delivered hundreds of bouquets, thousands of centerpieces and countless boutonnieres and corsages! The best feeling is seeing the joy on my clients' faces when they see the flowers we designed together. I say "together" because I truly listen to my clients describe the vision they have for their very special event. Then I strive to exceed their expectations and create the designs that turn those dreams into a beautiful reality!