Rustic Roots Floral Design

Central California, Visalia, Fresno, Paso Robles

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Central California, Visalia, Fresno, Paso Robles

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Abby H

Jalisca did SUCH an amazing job! She did the flowers for both my wedding and my rehearsal dinner and everything was perfect. I must have emailed her every three weeks for like 7 months, and what she created from all of our back and forth was more than I could have hoped for.... Read More She did alternating centerpieces for me, so the even tables had tall orchid sprays and the odd tables had short pieces with white lanterns. She did a mostly purple cascading bouquet for me out of mostly hydrangeas and orchids - she got the purple just right. I asked her to wrap a locket around the handle of my bouquet (the locket had pictures of my father who has passed on - this way he could still walk me down the aisle) - and she perfectly integrated this request. Amazing.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Margaret P

I highly recommend Rustic Roots Floral and Design! Jalisca Thomason was easy to communicate with and executed the entire job professionally and was able to interpret exactly what we were looking for! Being the mother of the groom, who used to own and operate my own flower... Read More shop on the east coast, I happily helped with flower selections. I found Jalisca to be extreme knowledgeable and went above and beyond in her ability to procure the proper varieties and created the perfect arrangements. She followed through by being at the wedding venue (BarSZ Ranch in Pacines CA https://www.barszranch.com) early and set up her production tent there to make many arrangements on- site. The pictures of the wedding reflect her artistic competencies; the flowers and color schemes compliment the venue and bridal party perfectly! You will be happy you chose Rustic Roots!

Jalisca

I have taught floral design in the central valley for over 7 years, and have serviced weddings from Sacramento to Santa Barbara. I work with the client to create unique floral designs that fit both the aesthetic and budget. I am raising my family on a cattle ranch and enjoy living in the country and working in my large garden! I regularly include home-grown bouquet material for my brides in their personal flowers.

Start a Conversation!