Design & Decor for Weddings and Receptions

At Saba we pride ourselves for perfection and fresh ideas. Whether it's an intimate event or a large celebration, we execute each event with dedication and precision. Our team, understands the importance of milestones and thrives to collaborate together for exceptional results. Our inventory speaks for itself and enhances any special occasion. We believe in bringing your vision to life, with high attention to detail and creativity.

Aisle Decorations, Backdrops, Candles, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Signs, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Clean Up, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Wedding Designers, Decorations + Accents, Draping, Rentals + Equipment

42307 Osgood Rd., Suite A, Fremont, CA Bay Area San Francisco and Beyond (510) 449-4890
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Savreet K

Sania was instrumental in planning my wedding. My wedding was the first one in the family. We learned as we went along and she held our hand through the whole process. She was very easy to communicate with and was ALWAYS available. I had spoken to about 3-4 decorators and her... Read More ideas was very fresh. Above all, she made an effort to understand what I like and the look I was going for. She decorated 4 different venues for me and each of them were unique and different from one another. She was very flexible and was always patient and understanding if I changed my mind about something. She is extremely well connected and resourceful. Having her on board minimized the number of my vendors tremendously. She helped get my chiavari chairs, the lighting for my venue, the dance floor, find a make up artist that I LOVED, she even sent a guy on short notice to fix the AC at my house as it broke during the hottest week of the summer. As my mom would say throughout the planning, the answer to every question is "ask sania, sania, sania!" Extremely happy and satisfied. She will be my go to for any other events I do!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Raj K

We used Saba Decor to pick up some rental items for a party at our house. It was super convenient, we were able to call and book the items over the phone and pick them up in the given time window. Best part, they only charged one time rental fee for the whole weekend. We... Read More dropped off the rentals back on Monday in the given time frame. We will be using them regularly for rentals. Great customer service.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kanika M

Saba D├ęcor Rentals and Sania did an amazing job organizing our corporate Diwali event. We decided to hold a last minute Diwali party for 80-100 people , and Sania was such a great help . Her one stop shop showroom had a large inventory and floral decorations which made things... Read More so much easier for me to organize. On top of that she also organized some mock tables for me which saved me a lot of time from mind boggling decisions and made choices easier. I am definitely working with her in the future for all corporate and personal events.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ravi S

Needed Saba Decor to do a high end brunch for roughly 75 people in San Francisco. They are extremely organized and accessible. Communication was the most important thing to me since we had a very short timeline and needed things to be perfect. It was beyond perfect. The... Read More communication alone was worth every penny. Texts and emails were responded to in lighting speed and we were very impressed by how organized and thoughtful the entire team was. The execution was flawless...we got exactly what we discussed, which can be tricky with some event planners. We will be working with them again.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Vishal S

Needed a great atmosphere for my very picky friends and family and Saba delivered! I really appreciated the attention to detail and the communication. I have dealt with other companies who take days to respond to emails and texts, but with Saba, I got a response right away.... Read More Every phone call was picked up or the call was returned within 15 minutes. Really appreciated the customer service and the competitive pricing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Shikha S

I was given last minute task to host a corporate event for my employer. Having to juggle between long work hours and planning an event, I knew I needed reliable help. I found Saba Decor through Yelp (brilliant find, btw!) and they truly saved the day! I worked with Sania... Read More directly and she was really pleasant to work with -- she was on par with professionalism, efficiency, and communication! The event turn out was impeccable. Thanks to Saba Decor Rental and Sania for keeping my work-life balance in check. I would definitely work with Sania and team for future events!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Zakiya J

As a professional event planner I'm super picky about who I work with. I hired Saba Decor to help me with my centerpieces and table deocr for my company's holiday party at the Oakland Rotunda. Sania was very responsive to all my emails, and even suggested good alternatives to my... Read More vision. Her team arrived on time for set up and break down. Her team is professional and her pricing is very competitive. I look forward to working with Saba Decor on many more upcoming events.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Amy G

I had to plan my best friend's bridal shower for approximately 100-125 people and it was amazing how Saba Decor Rentals took care of everything without me stressing out or reminding them of things constantly like I have done in the past with other rental companies. Their owner... Read More Sania was extremely efficient with all the requests that we asked for and made sure that the place looked amazing as expected. The best part was that they were extremely good with their communication and made notes on every detail that we requested for. I didn't have to make any follow up calls or texts , in fact she kept in touch with me to make sure if there was anything else that I was looking for or needed to add. Absolutely amazing experience working with them , would surely hire them for future events.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Olya A

Sania with Saba decor rentals did a great job as a decorator for our Indian wedding ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend her for both South east Asian and any kind of western style weddings, or events! Initially I had contacted a few vendors around Bay Area and... Read More wasn't quite happy with the options I received. Some of the vendors had way too traditional design ideas and inventory. Another issue was vague communication and proposal process, where they could provide an itemized list of decor items. And the biggest issue was a lot of vendors (and some really good ones) are not a one stop shop. Sania was actually the only vendor who satisfied all our requirements. Her communication style is really great. At the first meeting Sania was able to put together a very detailed proposal with specific decor ideas. She was always available for questions during the whole planning process both via email and text. And the best part was that she was very open to design changes every time we had a new idea for flowers or for layout change. I really liked that Saba decor is a one stop shop for all the wedding decor and florals (so you don't need to get a separate florist). We went with a package for the ceremony, which included a pipe and drape mandap, seating, havan kund, garlands and other traditional items. I really loved the modern and soft way mandap turned out in pastel colors with bright red, pink and white flowers. For the reception Sania provided all the table decor and did a wonderful job with large arrangements of red roses. There were a lot of flowers used for decor and I could not be happier with the look and quality of them. Finally, Sania has a large inventory of decor, both for Indian and non-Indian events. She has a few options for mandap and seating, great variety of options for pipe and drape, a lot of sparkly lanterns, candle holders, manzanita trees etc etc She also keeps growing her inventory, so you are likely to find pretty much anything you want to decorate your event. I also thought that Sania's pricing was extremely reasonable.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Sandeep S

Sania was amazing from the start! She worked very hard to keep everything within budget. Overall, it was a pleasurable experience working with her. She did an amazing job making our vision come true! Thanks Saba Decor :)

Sania Birla

Expert in event design and decor in the Bay Area and beyond. Full time Event Decorator, part time Socialist. Love meeting other professionals from the wedding industry and collaborating with them.