Is this your business? claim it now

Sag Harbor Florist

Sag Harbor, NY

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Chuppah, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets

3 Bay St, Sag Harbor, NY

Dahlias are to die for!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Kaitlin M

My wedding flowers were gorgeous. I used them for bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and cut dahlias. The bouquets were so pretty. But my favorite part of my flowers were the individual dahlia stems that I ordered. They made my ceremony inside a barn really shine. I originally... Read More found them on instagram and knew that I wanted to use them. I found out that this is a husband and wife team. Keith grows the flowers at the blossom farm and Anastasia runs the florist! How amazing is that? My only complaint would be that I honestly had no idea what I was getting until I actually received them. That was a challenge to say the least. She sent a photo 2 days before my wedding, but honestly, if i didn't like it, what would I have done?? I am just so fortunate that they were perfect. That's the only reason I am not giving them a 5 star rating.

Our Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Johana C

Annie was amazing with her beautiful and elegant floral decoration!!!

Terrible Experience

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 CHRISTINE W

The list of reasons for this rating are so long that I don't have enough room on this form. I am happy to send anyone a detailed list of reasons why I was unhappy with my florist. Most importantly, she did not follow the contract order and did not provide the items as... Read More promised. I was in complete shock when I saw my bouquet, when I saw my centerpieces, when I saw the chuppah, when I saw the ceremony aisle flowers. She COMPLETELY disregarded what we had spoken about for months, what we had made samples of with her, had pictures of and had reviewed with her in detail 2 days pior to the wedding. She also sent half the amount of staff that she should have sent and this was confirmed by my planner and my caterer (who work with her often) and both had to scramble to get some of her work done. Things were being fixed just minutes before the wedding & many things were just completely left out because there was not enough time. She was supposed to show up at 7am herself and instead sent uninformed workers. I can't express how extremely disappointed and betrayed I feel by my florist and would never want another bride to be so upset and ripped off by their florist. To make matters worse, just 2 days prior to the wedding at our final review meeting she informed me that my cost had gone up $2,600! There was not much I could say or do because I was very busy & overwhelmed because my wedding was in 2 days. I feel this was very unprofessional and intentional as I clearly had no options at that point. To then show up at the wedding and find SO MANY things done wrong or not done at all was a huge slap in the face as I felt that by paying a huge last minute increase I would at least insure everything would be perfect.