Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Chuppah, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets

3 Bay St, Sag Harbor, NY (631) 725-1400

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Jess A

I had been working with Crystal for months to plan the arrangements for my wedding. She is a great communicator, and was incredibly patient and prompt with many emails back and forth. I had a very specific bridal bouquet I wanted; I had sent a picture and a list of the flowers... Read More in it and was very clear I wanted that EXACT bouquet. I also supplied a color swatch of my bridesmaids dresses (dark green-teal) and we discussed my color palette (gold, champagne, minty greens). The week of the wedding, I reached out to schedule a final meeting to approve the arrangements, but didn’t ever hear back. The weekend OF the wedding, I had still not heard from Sag Harbor Florist. I never had an opportunist to look at the arrangements until they were brought to me in the bridal suite to approve,! 4 hours before the ceremony. That was when I learned that Crystal had been sick (no one checks her emails or takes over her work when she’s gone??), which was why no one had contacted me. The arrangements were red instead of minty green, and had to be completely re-done at the reception venue. The woman seemed annoyed with me and personally offended that I didn’t want the arrangements she had made. They were beautiful, but simply weren’t what I had requested and did not match my wedding colors (favors, DIY, deco) at all. Beautiful arrangements, but completely dropped the ball on communication, and stressed me out with last minute decisions when I should’ve been having fun getting ready with my bridesmaids instead.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Alexandra A

Where to begin!? Anastasia and her team at Sag Harbor florist are absolutely everything you are looking for for your event! She was kind, knowledgeable and helpful -sat with us while we talked through our flower choices and was available throughout the entire year of wedding... Read More planning to help me with anything we needed. I knew that I wanted tropical Proteas as our main focal point and Anastasia's amazing creativity pulled them together in the most beautiful way (with huge pink dahlias and the most whimsical bohemian greenery.) Our flowers absolutely made our wedding so dreamy and the floral blanket wrapped around the tree will forever be one of my favorite memories. Thank you so much for all of your hard work -we will be back to use you for anything and everything we can in the future!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Dawn P

If I could give 5 million stars I would!!!! I have never seen more beautiful flowers in my life! I literally described the type of wedding ambiance I wanted in a few words and they did the rest...and then some! Hands down the winner of the "exceeded my expectations" award!

Dahlias are to die for!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Kaitlin M

My wedding flowers were gorgeous. I used them for bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and cut dahlias. The bouquets were so pretty. But my favorite part of my flowers were the individual dahlia stems that I ordered. They made my ceremony inside a barn really shine. I originally... Read More found them on instagram and knew that I wanted to use them. I found out that this is a husband and wife team. Keith grows the flowers at the blossom farm and Anastasia runs the florist! How amazing is that? My only complaint would be that I honestly had no idea what I was getting until I actually received them. That was a challenge to say the least. She sent a photo 2 days before my wedding, but honestly, if i didn't like it, what would I have done?? I am just so fortunate that they were perfect. That's the only reason I am not giving them a 5 star rating.

Our Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Johana C

Annie was amazing with her beautiful and elegant floral decoration!!!

Terrible Experience

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 CHRISTINE W

The list of reasons for this rating are so long that I don't have enough room on this form. I am happy to send anyone a detailed list of reasons why I was unhappy with my florist. Most importantly, she did not follow the contract order and did not provide the items as... Read More promised. I was in complete shock when I saw my bouquet, when I saw my centerpieces, when I saw the chuppah, when I saw the ceremony aisle flowers. She COMPLETELY disregarded what we had spoken about for months, what we had made samples of with her, had pictures of and had reviewed with her in detail 2 days pior to the wedding. She also sent half the amount of staff that she should have sent and this was confirmed by my planner and my caterer (who work with her often) and both had to scramble to get some of her work done. Things were being fixed just minutes before the wedding & many things were just completely left out because there was not enough time. She was supposed to show up at 7am herself and instead sent uninformed workers. I can't express how extremely disappointed and betrayed I feel by my florist and would never want another bride to be so upset and ripped off by their florist. To make matters worse, just 2 days prior to the wedding at our final review meeting she informed me that my cost had gone up $2,600! There was not much I could say or do because I was very busy & overwhelmed because my wedding was in 2 days. I feel this was very unprofessional and intentional as I clearly had no options at that point. To then show up at the wedding and find SO MANY things done wrong or not done at all was a huge slap in the face as I felt that by paying a huge last minute increase I would at least insure everything would be perfect.