Salon & Spa De Crist - Wedding Specialists

What do you dream of as a bride-to-be? Do you dream of the perfect dress, hair and makeup-of being a vision of loveliness? Do you long to feel breathtaking, captivating, and more beautiful on your wedding day than you ever have before? If your answer is yes, then how does that dream become a reality? How does a girl feel like all THAT on her wedding day? That’s where we come in. We are passionate about beauty, and dedicated to helping you feel stunning, lovely, and gorgeous on your wedding day! Call and book your face to face consult to hear more about how we can make your wedding dream a reality!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

905 SE Langsford Road, Lees Summit, MO Missouri and Kanas (816) 525-9331

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Abigail B

Salon de Crist sent an amazing team to our wedding at Longview Mansion. Kiley Cane was the stylist I worked with to create the PERFECT wedding day look. She was enthusiastic, professional, and a blast to spend the morning getting ready with. The team she brought to do my... Read More bridesmaids’ hair was so fun and talented. They finished right on time, despite having to do 10 formal styles! Kylie also VERY attentive to detail with my wedding style and listened to every suggestion and comment to ensure I was in absolute love with my hair. I highly recommend Salon de Crist for any wedding or formal style needs!

Excellent salon!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Jessica H

I had my hair and make-up done here as well as for my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law. The staff was amazing and did a great job on everyone's hair and make-up! I felt fabulous and my husband cried when he saw me! They also got all seven of us done in about 3 and a half... Read More hours with other appointments going on as well! They have a little area where we could hang out while we waiting as well and we brought food to munch on. It was a great time and definitely worth it!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Dara F

Spa de Crist could not have been more perfect or helpful leading up to the wedding and especially the day of! I walked into their salon to ask about spray tans, not thinking they would be able to do my wedding since it was on a Sunday (they are closed on Sundays), but when I... Read More mentioned it, the owner said that it would be no problem to accommodate me for my wedding day! I went ahead and booked them for the morning of, and they did make-up, hair, and nails for all of my bridesmaids, my mom, groom's mom, and everything for me! Rosie did my hair and it was even better on my wedding day than it looked for my trial and I couldn't have been happier. Febe was my make-up artist and again, it was perfect. She really listened to what I wanted and made me look gorgeous. I did a spray tan with Janel, and I had never done one before EVER, so I was nervous, but Janel is a pro and was wonderful! We did my trial two weeks out, and the last one two days before. (And I had an awful farmer's tan from working outside all summer). All of these ladies are wonderful to work with and great at what they do. They even do onsite weddings. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making my day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Elise G

I booked the salon kind of "blindly". I was relying on reviews from online sources (like this one) and some word of mouth. I was out of town finishing my Master's degree while needing to book a salon and it was hard for me to get home for a trial to decide. So, I booked our... Read More wedding day here. And I couldn't be happier. Kiley is absolutely incredible! She worked to make sure myself, my 7 bridesmaids and my mom were all scheduled to be done at 11:15 when we started at 8 am, which is a feat in itself! Kiley did my hair and makeup and I was obsessed with my trial! It made me so excited for the big day. On the wedding day, somehow, everything was even better than the trial. She suggested a change to my hair from the trial we had, and oh my gosh, it was the best decision ever! I got so many compliments on it, and so did all the girls! If you need a salon that you can trust will make you look your best on the biggest day of your life, this is the one! And ask for Kiley- she's incredible!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kara B

Kiley, Erica, and Alyssa came to my venue the morning of our wedding to do our makeup and hair. It made the morning very relaxing and they did a wonderful job! My girls and I all had soft down dos that Erica and Alyssa pulled off perfectly. We did floral crowns and they helped... Read More us style our hair around those so it went together for that romantic look I wanted. Kiley did a phenomenal job on our make up. I was on the fence about paying for it to be done but I am so glad I did. It was definitely worth it for how beautiful I felt all night. Thank you ladies!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Megan S

I absolutely loved my experience with Salon and Spa De Crist! I got married on January 28th and Kiley and the rest of the girls were a pleasure to work with. They truly went above and beyond to ensure everything was seamless, organized, fun and stress free. Kiley did my mom, MOH... Read More and I's airbrush makeup. She even did a second trail with me to ensure everything was perfect. On the day of the wedding, one of my bridesmaids told me it was the best wedding hair and makeup she'd ever had. All of the bridal party looked beautiful and had such a wonderful time getting ready at the salon. Their space is the perfect size to accommodate a group, while still feeling like we were all together. Before the wedding, I wondered if I would feel "like a bride" on my wedding day, and hugely because of my hair and makeup, I truly did! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Tressa C

Erika and Kiley were AMAZING. They came to my hotel and did mine and my two bridesmaid's hair and make up and we all looked beautiful. We listened to fun music and had a great time. It was like having two more women in my bridal party because they were both so sweet and so fun.... Read More Their service was just outstanding and I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked and my bridesmaids glowed as well. Plus, I had a testing session with both Kiley (make up) and Erika (hair) and they both were so sweet and helpful. I even cried when I saw my hair. I had never felt so pretty. The service at the salon is simply great and I don't have enough good things to say. I still go to get my hair done regularly! There is no better choice for hair and make up than Salon & Spa de Crist.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Alisa A

I used this salon for my makeup and loved it. Kiley was my makeup artist. She was so kind in the entire process. It was easily to schedule a trial. She was very prompt on the day off. She showed up right on time and was extremely prepared. Once my bridesmaids saw my makeup two... Read More more decided to get theirs done and she was very flexible. The groom also had two black eyes from a broken nose, she covered them up with no question. I would recommend anyone to this salon. They are fantastic!

Great Wedding Day Services

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Natalie L

I have been going to Salon & Spa de Crist for over five years and could not think of anyone better suited to make me beautiful for my wedding day. I got highlights the week before and then had my updo done the day of my wedding. The atmosphere is elegant but also easy and... Read More relaxed. Everyone there is so nice and welcoming! They let me and my wedding party make ourselves at home and even offered us complimentary water and soft drinks. I love all the girls of Salon & Spa de Crist and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to look fabulous on their wedding day.

Janel Schick

Salon & Spa De Crist- We are a high-end salon and spa in LSMO, always striving for excellence. With over 14 years of wedding experience SSDC knows what it takes to love and pamper our clients, especially our brides! We have had the privilege of serving 100’s of wedding parties on location as well as in our salon. No matter what size your party is, we are able to bring your vision to life! With our gifted stylists and makeup artist we have made many blushing brides dreams come true. Choose us for your wedding and experience the SSDC difference!