We do weddings like no one else!

Say Cheese & Thank You, is its own stationery boutique, bursting at the seams with almost everything to get excited about when shopping for the perfect custom invitation. Too many wedding invitations to list and the best, personal, expert attention you deserve. 12 years and going strong!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

24 Walden Road, Tarrytown, NY (914) 591-6277
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Andrew S

Say cheese and Thank You is a fantastic source for wedding invitations. While there are a lot of people selling them and many catchy and attractive designs out there, what you need is personal service and creativity, and someone who'll remembers you through the entire planning... Read More process. For me and my husband, using Darci DeMatteo of Say Cheese and Thank You was the perfect choice and step to start planning our wedding. Darci's all about the added value and took personally the importance of me and my husband having exactly the right artwork and sentiments expressed on in the invitation, thank you notes, etc. Then she went above and beyond and connected us with other great vendors such for flowers etc., all with the sincere desire to make our event perfect and completely in step with the mood she created with in the invitations. She takes a personal experience and makes it even that much better. I would recommend her to anyone planning and event. She has just the right touch!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Elizabeth B

Darci helped create our perfect wedding invitation suite! She came over to our house and brought a huge bag of samples! She went out of her way to make sure we loved each part of the package. We really got a custom invitation and we even had a custom map created! Thank you Darci... Read More for all of your help!

2017-08-11T16:34:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and Jairo. I absolutely love what you chose for your invite and the custom pieces were a great touch! I hope your special day was everything and more! Please share some photos with... Read Less Read More

beautiful wedding invites

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Carla M

I just got married on 8/20/11 and say cheese and thank you help me and my family with all of the aspects of our wedding invitations. They were helpful in choosing a design, providing matching thank you cards, mailing them out, printing address on the envelopes, and most... Read More importantly providing emotional support and open communication to a stressed out bride and her family. All our guests loved the invitations!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Remy G

Say Cheese and Thank You may be the most incredible vendor for paper goods! From the invitation, which was the talk of all my friends, to the table cards, specialty menus and fans, the head designer did a phenomenal job. Each element more beautiful then the next and was the... Read More talk of our event! I will never work with anyone else but Say Cheese! Highly highly recommended!! Thank you for adding that special touch to our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Phelan C

Darci was fantastic! She allowed us to design an invitation that reflect our personalities and preferences - all within budget! Everything was delivered ahead of schedule and she was even to help me when I realized I needed extra invitations at the eleventh hour. Very happy... Read More with how everything turned out. Thanks Darci!

2017-08-11T16:36:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you to you and John! You guys were dreamy to work with! I love your invitations and all the other pieces you selected. I wish you a fabulous wedding day and may all your dreams come true! Can't wait to see photos of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Carla Y

Darci, you are amazing!! You really gave our wedding the enhancement it needed. From invitations, monogram, place cards and napkins. You really helped us complete the look we were going for during our wedding. Everything came out great! Thanks for all your input in helping me to... Read More make the right decisions. I'm so glad we had the monogram done also. Guest loved it. It traveled through the wedding as a subtle decoration. You are an amazing person and I am so happy I have been able to work with you on past projects and now my wedding. I look forward to working with you on my baby shower!!!

Great Store

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Doreen M

We went there on a recommendation I read on line. Working with Jo was a wonderful experience. Our invitations came out beautiful as well as our place cards. She made suggestions and helped us with colors. They were professional and had a great selection.