Photo + Video + a damn good time!

From start to finish, nothing about us or your wedding day should ever be forgettable. We keep things fun and fresh and we want to know ALL about your wedding, and all about you! Shoot us an e-mail and start the conversation, we will get back to you as soon as possible, sometimes even freakishly soon - like 120 seconds soon. We are just THAT excited to welcome you to our little family of happy lovers and can't wait to talk to you. If you can't wait 120 seconds, give us a call or send a text! 727 . 366. 5474 ALL OF OUR PRICING IS UP ON OUR WEBSITE :) Why, because we don't want to play games and waste anyone's time. Check out the website and look at the pricing page, if you don't see a package there in your budget shoot us a message and we can give you some options. Can't wait to connect!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Florida + Coast to Coast! (727) 366-5474

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jamie C

My husband and I met Christian at a wedding expo and I knew as soon as we met him, he was the perfect photographer for our wedding. We did our engagement pictures a couple of months ago and they were beyond beautiful. Christian was attentive and captured all of our big and... Read More small moments on our wedding day this past weekend!! He is everything you would hope your wedding photographer would be! He was early to the venue and was helpful throughout the whole day, even brought the boutonnieres from the girls room to the groomsmen! We had the windiest wedding on the beach but he was so accommodating and got us our amazing sunset pictures! He sent us a sneak peak gallery of the pictures early so we got to see them before we get on our honeymoon cruise!! He is the best ever and I would recommend him to everyone and anyone!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Ivana B

On 01/06/2018 I married my best friend. Although I knew I had everything I wanted, I was even luckier enough to have run into two guys who changed the game for my special day. I had the honor of having Christian & Emilio capture every moment of the most unforgettable day of my... Read More life. Now that I have looked through all the pictures taken, I can honestly say that there is no mount of money that I could have possibly paid to come close to how amazing they came out. The quality, lighting, and precision of these pictures is truly breathtaking. The video we received also came up to par with our pictures. I am more than pleased with the amount of dedication and most importantly the professionalism this duo exhibits. These boys truly have a gift and I 100% recommend to anyone who wants to capture their fairytale. Forever thankful!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Kristina P

I could not be happier with the photos from my wedding! Leading up to the big day Christian was so professional and attentive and on the day of, Emilio and Danielle were wonderful! They captured the most beautiful, intimate moments and I'm so proud to show everyone my... Read More pictures! There candid shots are natural and truly capture the mood of the wedding. I was honestly thrilled with the entire process. Emilio and Danielle were prompt, flexible and had so many great ideas. Your wedding pictures are something you, your family, and friends will cherish forever and the entire team from Sea Shack Photography will be just as invested in your big day as you are. Hire them, you will NOT be sorry!!!!

2018-02-01T20:18:28 Response from the vendor

Jumping for joy :) We loved your photos too, and are so happy we got to be there. Thank you <3 Wishing you the happiest happiest honeymoon!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Kaitie J

We met Christian at a tampa bridal show and we are so glad we did! We booked with him for a great price that included an engagement shoot. He was so nice and easy to work with and our pictures turned out AMAZING! We couldn’t thank him and his assistant enough for their beautiful... Read More work!!

2018-02-01T18:38:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you thank you!!!! We had a blast and we are still so obsessed with your photos <3

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Allyson W

I am so happy that I lucked out and had Christian with Sea Shack Photography as my wedding photographer. I found him through a wedding expo for a great deal. From the moment I initially spoke to him, my then fiancé and I loved his personality and how smooth the entire process... Read More was. He shot both our engagement and wedding photos that he placed nicely on a website. I was able to download, review the photos on the website and easily give feedback that he took in and turned around with updates in no time. The photos came out amazing and he did a fabulous job. He really has a vision and takes the time to gather great shots to capture the whole experience. There were some features I was unable to see on my wedding day that I got to see when looking at the photos. Christian took the hassle out of everything from the payment process to planning the photography on our wedding day. On the wedding day, his colleague Danielle and he arrived on time and got great getting ready, ceremony, couples and families and reception photos. Friends and family can’t get enough of how amazing the photos were for the wedding and we continuously get praise for them. I recommend Sea Shack Photography for your wedding or any experience you want captured. Your moment will be captured perfectly in the photos.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Stephanie T

Christian was fabulous to work with. He went above and beyond! (he got into a canoe with his camera equipment for our engagement photos) We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Our guests also loved Christian and Emilio! Christian sent us our photos the day after our... Read More wedding and we were able to look at them on our honeymoon which was super special to us. We are so happy with our decision to hire Sea Shack!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kimberley W

We met Christian at the Savannah Bridal Show earlier this year. After talking to several different photographers who all seemed to offer the same ridiculously expensive wedding packages, meeting Christian was like a breath of fresh air. His outgoing and exciting personality made... Read More me feel so comfortable and I knew right away that I wanted him for our wedding! Even though Christian himself wasn’t available to shoot our special day, his second team did such an amazing job. We had two photographers who spent almost the entire day documenting every little detail. They made us feel so special. We recieved hundreds of beautiful pictures and I’m obsessed with every single one. My husband and I could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you Sea Shack Photography!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kelli T

Christian was so extremely wonderful throughout my entire wedding experience! He went out of his way to include everybody and helped make everyone feel comfortable. He and Emilio were so flexible the whole day of the wedding since we were at the mercy of Florida weather!... Read More Christian and Emilio noticed the only opportunity for sunset beach pictures and within 2 minutes we were on the beach snapping amazing pictures! I can't wait to see the final product as they already let me peek at a couple and.... OMG... they're already blowing me away. If you are looking for photographers that will document your special day with beautiful photos, as well as remain calm and stress free, Sea Shack Photography is the right choice!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jo D

My husband Tyler and I researched wedding photographers for months trying to find a photographer within our budget and with a style that we liked as we knew that a wedding photographer is one of the most important parts of wedding planning. We had the extremely great fortune to... Read More stumble upon Christian at the Savannah Bridal Expo, somewhere we did not expect to find any vendors, and were quickly sold on their beautiful photos, easy and fun personalities, and the most amazing deal we had heard of. The thing that really helped seal the deal for us was that they offered ALL DAY photography, something that was unheard of in any photographers that I had found. Christian was so amazing to work with, he responded to my emails quickly and was very flexible with my husband and I's crazy schedules. He never gave us a hard time for changing the date of our engagement photos and drove up to Savannah just for us. It was an incredibly hot and humid day and me and my husband are very awkward and not photogenic and all of the (tons!) of photos he took turned out amazing, which gave me confidence and excitement for our wedding day photos. The morning of the wedding we decided to do a wedding fun run with our guests. Christian and Emilio showed up at 8am and stayed the entire time taking photos that are memories that we will cherish forever. We got ready shortly after that in two different locations that were 20-30 minutes apart. Christian and Emilio did an amazing job bouncing between locations getting photos of us getting ready and photos of us ready for the ceremony. They gave us great ideas on cute notes to send to each other and captured every moment beautifully. I was worried that I would regret not getting video footage, but their photos captured every single moment and many of our friends some of who weren't even at the wedding have expressed how the photos have brought tears to their eyes. We prepared a family photo shot list ahead of time but when the chaos of our crazy families took over, they stayed calm and in control and ensured every photo we wanted was captured. They took THE MOST stunning photos of all time of my husband and I in various locations in Savannah on our way to the reception and we were at ease with their expertise, professionalism, kindness, and humor the entire time. They stayed for our entire wedding reception again capturing every moment and going above and beyond taking photos with a stool for better angles, and capturing more than I imagined or was able to take in the night of the wedding. Their excitement about our photos the night of was contagious and they showed our guests teasers and then sent us teasers shortly after. We received all of our wedding photos (so many!!) faster than anyone I know who has gotten married. Choosing Sea Shack Photography was HANDS DOWN - THE BEST decision we made in our wedding planning. I cannot speak highly of them enough. Everyone there raved about how great of a job they did and as they look through the photos that I posted today, are continuing to do so. We felt confident and happy with them the entire day and I have absolutely zero complaints about them. CHOOSE Christian and you will not regret it! We feel so lucky that we were able to find them and truly believe that they are on the rise, so do not miss out!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Marissa S

To state this simply, Christian is nothing short of amazing. He is spirited and enthusiastic, which easily rubs off on you, making your experience a pleasurable one. During your shoot, he interacts with you and facilitates his ideas when necessary. He notes small details which... Read More made our pictures turn out personally unique and overall exceptional. He adjusted in every situation thrown his way during our shoot, and went as far as standing in MARSH on the edge of a lake to get the perfect shot (a picture which is now hanging in our home). I highly recommend this business to anyone who wants that above and beyond experience and product.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Helena C

My husband and I met Christian and Emilio at the Savannah bridal show, where after we did an impromptu engagement shoot that came out better than I could have ever dreamed. They can take your ideas and execute them into a fairytale photo and then Christian thinks of idea that is... Read More even more breathtaking. At our wedding there were so many moments that were gone with a blink of an eye but they captured them all. Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Gloryl Marie F

it was lovely working with Christian!! we had so much fun and the pictures came out beautifully!!! love love ❤️

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jessica G

Chris is absolutely amazing, I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. He is so kind, funny and sweet everyone of my guests absolutely adored him. He got gorgeous shots of our wedding day. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kara R

Sea Shack photography was absolutely amazing! Christian was extremely polite, progressional and helpful in many ways! The pictures were gorgeous and I received them in a timely manner!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Paige S

Christian photographed our engagement pictures and they turned out amazing. He was so helpful in showing and telling us perfect positions to stand in. We received our entire engagement session in exactly 1 week, which is incredible if you ask me!!! We are so excited for our... Read More upcoming wedding and I cant wait to work with Christian and his partner to capture one of the most important days of our lives!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Lindsay E

My fiance and I met Christian at a bridal show in Savannah. He was very friendly and professional, and we left our conversation with him knowing that we wanted him to be our photographer! Throughout the engagement session and wedding, he made us feel comfortable and he was... Read More always extremely flexible and accommodating. The photos turned out BEAUTIFUL and we are so glad that we used Sea Shack Photo + Films to capture this exciting time of our lives.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jillin S

Christian photographed my wedding for me. He was very easy to work with & he did an amazing job!! He is very organized, calm, easy to work with & professional! Not only did he do a great job on the day of the wedding but the pictures he took for us came out absolutely beautiful!... Read More I was completely satisfied with his work & I will definitely be having him take more photos for us in the future!

Christian Shackton

Hey there! I'm the owner/lead photographer/videographer here :) When I'm not shooting weddings on the weekend I'm exploring new places during the week... and also editing wedding photo/video so I can turn those around super fast! I have been doing this for 7 years and full time officially starting late 2016. This is my LIFE and I eat, sleep, breathe WEDDINGS. I love my job so much and I'm literally the luckiest human to get to document over 50 weddings a year and soak up all of the love from the couples. This passion has taken me all over the world and I can't wait to chat about YOUR day!