Separk Mansion

Gastonia, NC

Book Your Wedding with Separk Mansion

A BALLROOM IN GASTONIA, NC

Say "I do" at the Separk Mansion in Gastonia, North Carolina. This mansion is considered one of the most romantic venues in the state. The mansion, originally constructed in 1920 and updated in 2013, features Italian renaissance architecture, which is reminiscent of the Roaring '20s and The Great Gatsby. The amazing architectural details of this historic location offer you countless opportunities to capture amazing wedding photos. The maximum capacity for this venue is 250 guests. Some of the locations here at which you can host your ceremony include:

The Private Formal Garden. White azaleas, boxwood hedges and cherry florals provide an elegant setting with relaxed Southern charm in the garden. You can host an intimate wedding or a larger ceremony here with hundreds of guests. There are several ceremony locations within the garden, including in the center, under the century-old oak trees or on the granite steps that lead up to the huge pergola.

The Front Veranda. You can also say "I do" on the steps of the mansion under a partially covered veranda. This spot is ideal for smaller gatherings and provides the beautiful backdrop of the house, which creates amazing photos.

Inside the Mansion. You can also choose to exchange vows on the grand staircase or under the sparkling, oversized chandeliers in the main house. With hardwood floors, marble fireplaces and beautiful Italian architecture, the interior of the mansion allows you to host a ceremony free from adverse weather and insects.

When you book a date at the Separk Mansion, there are certain requirements to keep in mind. Outside vendors and caterers are allowed; however, they must be approved by the venue staff ahead of time. All decorations must also be approved prior to the date of the wedding.

Lighting and sound services are provided on site and the venue also provides tables, chairs, linens, glassware and china. When you book your wedding day, you have exclusive use of the mansion, allowing you to determine the ideal location for your ceremony and reception. Parking is provided on site and there is plenty of room for all your guests. High-speed Internet is provided and it is a non-smoking venue.

While you are going to love the grounds and appearance of this mansion, there are a number of additional perks and features offered when you book this venue for your wedding. Some of these include:

• Bridal suite for getting ready
  • Overnight accommodations just one mile away
  • Venue provides tables, chairs and other necessities
  • Beautiful sites for taking wedding photos
  • Three acres of grounds to host your wedding

A Southern Charm- Separk Mansion

Satisfy your Big Day dreams in this romantic Italian Renaissance revival mansion. Dating back to 1919, Separk Mansion features a private, formal garden for ceremonies, a large veranda fit perfectly for cocktail hour, bridal and groom suites and a large main ballroom adorned with crystal chandeliers. We warmly invite you to come experience all of the magic and history that this magnificent mansion has to offer.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

209 West 2nd Avenue, Gastonia, NC (704) 266-0014
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Neleigh T

Brittany and the staff at Separk Mansion were great! Our wedding was everything we could have imagined and more! We came to them with a little over a year until our date with no idea of what we wanted and they made everything happen. She made sure to make our wedding planning... Read More experience stress free & fun! Separk is such a beautiful location! Thank you again!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Arra A

From our first tour of Separk Mansion I knew this was the perfect venue for our wedding! The mansion is absolutely gorgeous from the hard wood floors, large windows and stunning chandeliers. We loved the fact that everything we needed was located at the venue! They also offer... Read More and all inclusive package. I am telling you this is the way to go! It makes the planning process a lot easier! All the vendors they use are just as amazing as the Separk staff. The event coordinators Brittanie and Kenzie are and absolute pleasure to work with. They answered any questions I had in a timely manner. We met multiple times before the wedding and they were able to make our dream wedding come true! We were so happy with the result, all of our guest loved the venue ! Brittanie and Kenzie made sure everything was in order so the whole day ran smoothly. They made sure every detail was perfect so I didn't have to stress at all and I was able to enjoy every second of our big day! If you are looking for an elegant venue and a stress free planning process you need to check out Separk Mansion. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Emily N

Being from Gastonia, I knew that I wanted to have my wedding somewhere local that had a lot of charm. After first finding Separk listed as a venue online, I made an appointment to check it out. I walked in, and was blown away by the beauty of the mansion. It was truly... Read More breathtaking. We booked the all-inclusive package soon after, and had the absolute pleasure of working with Brittanie and Kinsey. Every vendor that partners with Separk for the all-inclusive package was wonderful and professional. As someone who often feels overwhelmed about choices, it was so nice that everything was already picked out for us. It was so easy and relieved so much stress. When it came time for our wedding day, Brittanie and Kinsey were absolutely fabulous. While I was upstairs getting ready in the gorgeous bridal suite, the Separk team was making sure that everything downstairs and outside in the garden was perfect. As is typical in June, there was a chance of thunderstorms. Brittanie and Kinsey, as well as my whole wedding party, were watching the weather to see if we had a window of time that we could have the wedding outside. We managed to finish our outside ceremony with rain starting to fall about 5 minutes later. While this could seem stressful, Brittanie and Kinsey managed everything with ease. With the rain came a change in the schedule, but the team at Separk made everything perfect. Currey and I were able to fully enjoy spending time with our friends and family all because of the awesome people at the Mansion. Tears come to my eyes when I think about how wonderful our experience was at Separk. I would do that day over a million times! Thank you for making our best day spectacular!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Autumn G

My husband and I got married October 7th and everything turned out beautiful. Everyone was super helpful and nice. I would not change a thing on how everything turned out. I highly recamend this location

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kate W

Really easy to work with and a great venue. Definitely recommend their all inclusive package if you're looking for a stress (almost) free planning experience.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Melvin M

My overall experience with Separk mansion was quite awesome. The professional appearance and courtesy to me and wife was top notch. Brittanie and her staff where the best and help make my wedding such a awesome and memorable experience. I tell people all the time if your getting... Read More married you should plan your wedding with Separk mansion!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lauren R

Brittanie and her team did such a great job. I did not have to worry about anything day of. The mansion was so beautiful and I wouldn't change a thing.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Demetria P

Best venue for our intimate wedding. The mansion and grounds were perfect and so accomodating! the staff was really great to work with it. The packages they offer were the best in the area

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Courtney D

We loved everything about Separk. To the beautiful house itself to the hardworking caring and helpful ladies that are the face of the mansion. It was a pleasure to have our wedding here and we could not have imagined anything better than getting married at Separk Mansion

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Allison S

Separk Mansion is the picture perfect place to get married - from the beautiful getting ready rooms to the stunning ballroom and garden areas, we were so happy to tie the knot at Separk. We had a summer wedding so one of things that drew us to Separk were the multiple indoor... Read More options available. The all inclusive option made the planning so much easier and took a ton of stress off me! Huge thanks to the coordinator Brittanie - you definitely helped make our day perfect!

2017-08-08T13:59:43 Response from the vendor

Allison! THANK YOU FOR YOU KIND WORDS!! Having the ceremony inside was perfect and was a great option due to the warm July temps. Wishing you all the happiness.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Christina W

Separk Mansion was a dream come true for my husband and I. If you are looking for Southern Elegance, look no further! The property is absolutely beautiful and the staff was very accommodating. Brittanie, the wedding coordinator, was amazing to work with! She was very responsive... Read More and offered great ideas...if you ever get the chance to work with Brittanie, you will not be disappointed! I highly recommend Separk Mansion!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Chelsea B

Separk was dream come true! I honestly can say our wedding/reception was magical and flowed smooth and perfect all thanks to our lovely wedding coordinators that you use through the venue. The staff had everything set up nicely, were there to help us with anything we needed or... Read More forgot the day of the wedding. Our coordinators did a wonderful job of organizing the whole day, making sure things ran on time, interacting with our other vendors and working together as well and dealing with my sometimes crazy family. Also the venue it self is absolutely stunning, with tons of space for guests and is very well kept! I cannot express how happy I am with this venue and making me and my husband's day so perfect! Thank you Separk!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Latasha R

From the first time I walked through the doors at Separk Mansion, I knew this was going to be my wedding venue. Separk is absolutely gorgeous!! The staff is amazing. I was a little worried because I did not hire a wedding planner, but Brittanie an Kinsey went well beyond their... Read More call of duty. They made sure my special day went smoothly and beautiful. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Separk all over again. Again, thanks to Brittanie and Kinsey, my day was everything that I hoped for. thanks to Brittanie and Kinsey, my day was everything that I hoped for.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Katelyn C

Everything was perfect at Separk Mansion! Our wedding was an unbelievable dream come true. Brittanie and Kensie were incredible and we can't thank them enough for all their help and planning. I've gotten tons of compliments on the venue from our photos and I love getting to tell... Read More people about Separk and how wonderful our experience was. Our guests had a blast and were also impressed with the gorgeous venue, staff, food, and atmosphere. We loved every minute from the first meeting to our grand exit!

2017-06-13T14:44:54 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you and your sweet family! We loved the high energy of your guests and all the personal touches you added to your wedding. It was so great to be apart of your special day!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Stephanie A

My husband and I got married at Separk Mansion on May 6, 2017 and it was nothing less than perfect! From my first tour at Separk, I knew it was where I wanted to get married. It it absolutely stunning inside and out, with character at every turn and in every room. I loved having... Read More the extra large bridal area upstairs that was separated from the grooms/groomsmen's area. The grand staircase makes for beautiful photos and the perfect grand entrance. Brittanie, and everyone at Separk, made planning my wedding so easy and so fun. Everyone went out of their way to make sure we had the perfect experience. We chose their "all-inclusive" package with some upgrades and it was one of the best decisions I could have made in planning my wedding. All of the vendors that work with Separk are professional and produce quality services. It made the planning part so stress-free for me. For things that weren't included in the package (such as photographer and DJ), Brittanie helped to coordinate those times and communicate with everyone, making sure all vendors were on the same page. We truly could not have asked for a more perfect wedding experience. Thank you so much to Brittanie, Kinsey, Tim, and Shannon for helping make mine and my husband's wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Rachel Y

Britannie and Kinsey were great to work with! They made sure to cover every detail with me and my wedding planner (Jackie Fogartie) to make sure everyone was on the same page and the day could go on without a hitch. And it did! Separk was the perfect mix of what I wanted in a... Read More venue. A place for everyone to get ready (their bridal suite is perfect!), a site that could host an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and meet our guest requirement (165).

2017-05-10T08:10:14 Response from the vendor

Oh! We just loved working with you and seeing your wedding vision come to life. (We are still obsessing over the fabulous dresses that you wore) Jackie Fogartie is wonderful to work with and made our jobs so easy. Wishing you all the Happiness in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Ashley M

Separk Mansion allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams! The venue, food, decor, and everything else that was included in the all inclusive package was amazing and SO worth it. Brittanie and Kenzie were so helpful and made sure that the wedding planning and the wedding day... Read More were stress free and my family and I were able to enjoy the day with no worries! I highly recommend this venue! You won't be disappointed! Thank you so much Separk Mansion for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Bethany C

The Separk Mansion gave us the wedding of our dreams! The property was stunning and the team was beyond friendly and accommodating. I would not have wanted to host our wedding anywhere else after experiencing the stunning look and the approachable staff. If you're looking for an... Read More intimate, elegant, unforgettable venue with a personable team I would highly recommend using The Separk Mansion!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Whitney H

This was the first and only venue that my fiance and I looked at while on the hunt for a wedding venue. It was easy for us to choose this space because it fit our personality and style. We are so grateful to the Separk Mansion team for all of their service and expertise to help... Read More us create the wedding of our dreams. We loved that we were able to use the upstairs ballroom for the ceremony and the downstairs space for the reception. It was such an intimate and special time for us to spend with all of our closest friends and family. You will not be disappointed if you decide to go with Separk Mansion... it was the easiest and best decision we made while planning our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017

From beginning to end of the experience with Separk was absolutely amazing! They are the easiest people to work with and take all the stress out of planning a wedding. Every bride dreams of her grand entrance down the isle and the staircase makes the prefect one. The bride and... Read More grooms suites fit us perfectly and we had a wedding party of 24...The venue makes the best pictures ever, rain or shine! It poured down rain on my wedding day and everything else was so perfect I didn't even notice :) We chose the all inclusive package and it was a great deal and made everything much easier. Wouldn't change a thing! Definitely the ideal wedding venue!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Amy F

Looking for wedding venues in Charlotte can be quite the task- unless you want to book a country club or hotel uptown. Separk Mansion was perfect for our fall wedding.- but is also an ideal venue YEAR ROUND. Rain or shine, hot or cold, this venue has awesome options in case... Read More weather forces you to move things inside. Brittanie is so fun to work with and you can really tell she wants your big day to be perfect. The space is also perfect for Bridal Portraits - really good lighting. One thing I will say- which isn't really a con but with the space being so bare your REALLY need to bring it with your flowers and decor. I had a lot of ideas and Brittanie really helped make everything exactly the way I wanted it. If you're looking for a space for your wedding stop- schedule a tour a see why Separk Mansion is becoming so popular!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Rich N

Excellent planning and wedding services. We were pleased with all the dedication Brittany and her assistant from day 1 through our big day. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Gabriela M

This is where our reception will be held on 1.13.2018

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Emily B

Southern Elegance is what I wanted my wedding to portray and Separk Mansion helped me achieve that. The moment I stepped foot on the property I knew I wanted to get married there. The owners and staff are simply a joy to work with and helped me every step of the way through out... Read More my planning process. I can't rant and rave enough about how smooth everything went on wedding day. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Brittanie, the coordinator, was calm and made sure everything went off with out a glitch! Separk will forever hold a special place in my heart and I can't thank everyone there enough for helping give me the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erin W

Separk helped me bring my dreams to life for my wedding day. Not only was the venue breathtaking, but the staff was amazing as well. I cannot say enough good things about this venue and Brittanie is AMAZING!