Intimate, Genuine, & Creative Imagery

Congratulations on your Engagement! My name is Shaunae and I am an artist and visionary that has dedicated my life to documenting the love people share with one another. I will tell your story through photography by capturing those beautifully real moments. I will preserve your big day in photos that you'll love now and for generations to come. Email me today to share your story and let's start this amazing journey together!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Wisconsin / Midwest / Worldwide (920) 609-7376

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Soupha S

Shaunae is amazing with the work she does. She is a creative, talented, and very personable photographer. The moment that is captured is not staged or rehearsed. You live in the moment every time you look at it. Each event she partakes in, she goes above and beyond to share it... Read More with the public. It's amazing. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Marta K

We loved Shaunae! She is a sweetheart and has such a passion for her job which shows through in her work. We hired her to do our engagement and wedding pictures and are endlessly happy with the result! She is very talented and professional. Definitely worth every penny. She... Read More works really well around your schedule and needs for the big day. She absolutely has everything under control and draws from her multitude of experience. We were so happy with our choice of wedding photographer. She truly is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Molly B

We are so, so thankful to have found Shaunae and had her along for our wonderful wedding ride. Our engagement session was such a great way to get to know her and after it was over, we both were so surprised at how natural and fun the experience felt. Our wedding was the most... Read More magical day and I genuinely felt like I was reliving it when looking at our pictures. Shaunae somehow captured every detail, moment, and smile- and did it all so seamlessly. From beginning to end, all of the photos (family, bridal party, bride and groom) felt effortless and she did a wonderful job at moving things along and engaging with our families and bridal party. It has truly felt like having a friend there to capture all of our most special moments throughout this process. Shaunae is not only an amazing person, but a phenomenal professional and an inspiring community leader. Finding the right person to document the most important day can be overwhelming, but I could not recommend Shaunae enough!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Haley E

We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Shaunae. She is incredibly talented and creative. It rained on our wedding day, but you could never guess by how beautiful the photos turned out! Shaunae is thoughtful, genuine and puts 100% into every session, making your... Read More day feel special.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Libby G

Shaunae was fantastic!!! We absolutely loved our engagement and wedding photos! She really knows what she is doing! I am constantly recommending her to anyone I know looking for a photographer! I love the way she edits the pictures, as they look amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Melanie H

Shaunae did a wonderful job and was very helpful throughout the entire process. She was very organized and easy to get in touch with if I had any questions. She was punctual, professional, and did a great job keeping the wedding party "in line" to get the perfect shots. My... Read More guests complimented me on her ability to stay out of the way during the wedding. She took great detail photos, and thought of everything! I did not have a second shooter hired with her. Although I'm sure whoever she works with would have done a great job and would have also gotten great shots, I felt that I didn't need an extra shooter because Shaunae got perfect shots without any help. You will not be disappointed with Shaunae for your wedding or other special event!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Leanne K

Shaunae was absolutely amazing to work with! I cannot say enough good things about her. She was so personable, caring and easy to work with! You can tell she is truly passionate about photographing weddings! The photos we received from her were perfect! I’m so glad that we found... Read More her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! I received so many compliments about her work!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017

Shaunae was absolutely wonderful, and seriously the sweetest person ever!! She was so patient while working with us and so detail orientated! I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone in need of a photographer. We will be forever grateful for all the hard work Shaunae did... Read More for our big day. She captured everything beautifully :)

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Ryan F

We loved working with Shaunae! From our first meeting over Skype, to our second in her artistic home office we felt so comfortable with her. Shaunee made a timeline for the day of and said that it was not my job to keep us on schedule it was her job. I loved that! That... Read More immedietly took the stress off of me. She has also done many weddings, so she gave us a lot of recommendations on when and where to take pictures on the day of. For the wedding day itself, she was incredibly prepared for any situation that could be thrown at us. There was rain in the forecast for our wedding, and although it held off, Shaune was ready with umbrellas/raincoats/boots/etc. to ensure we would still be able to get the outdoor pictures we wanted. We could not be happier with the experience and the photos. Shaunae captured our day perfectly, and we will be able to look back and remember every detail forever. Shaunae is invested in her couples, and genuinely cares. We also loved all the little surprises along the way!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Alyssa S

With so many amazing wedding photographers in Wisconsin, it can be hard to choose! After meeting with Shaunae we knew we picked the best, she is so professional and treats you like a best friend! She is so passionate about what she does and makes you feel so comfortable. From... Read More our engagement session to our wedding day, she captured so many amazing memories and every time we look at our photos we smile! Shaunae is so talented and my Husband and I couldn’t ask for a better photographer! We can’t thank her enough for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Cassandra M

I am not photogenic, hate getting my picture taken, and started off thinking "I don't want to spend a lot on pictures." We chose Shaunae simply because we loved the photography she had done with a friend's wedding and I can honestly say it was the best investment we made. She... Read More makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed, she was organized, and she somehow managed to control our wild wedding party. I love our pictures. I love them. I still hate getting my picture taken, but if Shaunae is in charge I'm in. I can not wait to hire her again for our next milestone.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Carly H

Shaunae is truly amazing. She is committed to providing all couples with an unforgettable stress free experience. Her work goes far beyond just photography as she provided us with fun surprises throughout our wedding planning timeline. Her pictures were above any expectations... Read More we had and will provide us with great memories as we embark on life as a married couple.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Christi M

Shaunae was amazing to work with! Not only did she capture our wedding beautifully she is full of love, happiness and care. Her attention to detail ensures we will not forget anything important from our big day.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kate V

I would absolutely recommend Shaunae Teske for your wedding photographer! Both our engagement and wedding photos were beautiful. My mom and I worked very hard on making most of the wedding decorations and Shaunae was able to capture every detail. She not only took pictures, but... Read More truly captured the ambiance and the love celebrated at our wedding. I will cherish my pictures forever! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kari T

When you're the bride the wedding seems to fly by and you don't really take in any details. Shaunae's pictures allow me to go back and see everything I missed, and they look even better than I remember! She is an AMAZING photographer and she is so nice and patient. We really... Read More had no idea what we were doing or looking for in wedding pictures and she helped us with every step. We are both extremely awkward in front of a camera yet she managed to make us look natural. I'm so glad we were able to have her shoot our wedding and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants wedding photos they will treasure!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Monique S

Shaunae is amazing. She worked with us to find a plan that fit our price range and the images are absolutely stunning! We live out of state, so she Skyped with us to make plans.She accommodated our needs and brought in a second shooter per our request.She was incredibly... Read More friendly and easy to work with. Our families and coordinator complimented that she was great to work with as well. She is full of surprises and sent us gifts to make planning easier, and gifts after the wedding to welcome us to married life. Couldn't have found a better photographer.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Alyssa B

We don't have enough words to say how incredibly in love with our photos we are!! Shaunae truly did an AMAZING job, and we will treasure these forever. 8/27/16 was the best day of our lives, and we will relive it over and over again with her photos. Every single photo made us... Read More smile and brought us right back to our day. We loved seeing so many candid moments we missed from the reception. We will hold these photos dear for our lifetime. She is a WONDERFUL photographer, and we would choose her again and again as our wedding photographer, as well as recommend her to everyone we know. We definitely lucked out with her! A huge thank you to her and her assistant, Nicole Jolly, for all they did to make the day so special, and for giving us tangible memories we can hold onto. We are infinitely grateful to them!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Alexa Z

Choosing Shaunae as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our 5/28/16 wedding in Green Bay. Not only is she extremely talented, she is incredible to work with. You can tell by the way she works that this is not only her profession, but her passion as well.... Read More The final results were breathtaking and exceeded our expectations by far! I highly recommend Shaunae!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Carley M

We booked both engagement pictures and wedding photos with Shaunae. From our first perusal of her site, we fell in love with her quality and talent. Her blog is darling, she is on the rise as a local community leader and girl boss, and she is just an all-around great person to... Read More get to know. We were so lucky to have her for a photographer. She made the entire wedding planning process SO enjoyable, and she adds so many personal touches and details throughout the first meeting to the day of. Our wedding day went by so fast, and my favorite moments were taking pictures, because Shaunae makes sure she gets to know her clients so she can best capture their love story. We are beyond thrilled with not only her turnaround time, but her finished product. Our day was totally perfect, and Shaunae had a very large role in helping us pull it off. I can't recommend Shaunae enough. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Maggie L

Shaunae is so sweet from the beginning and even after the wedding. She is so thoughtful and talented!! Highly recommended!

Great photography experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jordan R

My husband and I chose Shaunae Photography for our engagement photos and were blown away! She truly captured our relationship and love in the session. We were so impressed that we chose her to shoot our wedding as well and she did not disappoint! Not only did the photos turn out... Read More great, they told the story of our beautiful day from the eyes of our guests. Shaunae's professionalism and candor are a bonus and it is evident in her photos. We highly recommend her and have already passed on her information to family and friends! Thanks Shaunae!

Simply Exquisite

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amanda M

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Shaunae Teske Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. When I was searching for a photographer, I looked for photos that were filled with light, details, and candids, and Shaunae delivered in every aspect. She took our... Read More photo requests and also took many shots that I wouldn't even thought of, providing our families with hundreds of images that perfectly echo our day. She also suggested taking a break from our reception to take advantage of the sunset - and I really valued her experience and advice, as this resulted in some of my favorite picture of the day and allowed my husband and I to take a break from our guests and really take in our day. Shaunae fit the energy of our day well, and she worked well with our videographer, which isn't always the case for the professions, and they worked together quite seamlessly. Shaunae has a personality like sunshine and really takes her craft seriously as a visionary. Her photos are of extremely high quality and are edited quickly and presented with great care. Her price is on par with the quality she offers. My favorite photos are from the unposed moments of the day, and Shaunae certainly has an eye for them. If I had to choose my wedding photographer again, I'd chose Shaunae every single time, no doubt in my mind.

My Splurge

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Sarah O

Wedding photographers can be expensive. But always remember you get what you pay for. My goal was to do our wedding for $6,000 or less and I ended up close. I decided I had to splurge for a wedding photographer after I saw Shaunae's pictures of a friends wedding. The second I... Read More saw her photos my thought was I don't care how much it costs I have to have her. Her price is pretty average but her quality is outstanding. I'm usually the one behind the camera so I knew I was going to be especially picky and she did not disappoint. She made me feel comfortable in front of the camera and her somewhat silly antics made for great photos of genuine laughter and smiles after our faces started to hurt. She has a great turn around time (though it never feels quick enough when you're dying to see pictures of your wedding day). And she is so sweet and thoughtful. She got us a little prewedding gift, wedding gift and we get an heirloom box with pictures after. She was worth every penny. She will travel, she will give you ideas or help with vendors. She's really the whole package

Great Photographer and A Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

Working with Shaunae was a dream come true! I knew I wanted my wedding photography to be as special as my big day and Shaunae completely delivered. Her work is so beautiful and she made our wedding look amazing. I know she had other clients but whenever we would meet with her or... Read More send her emails she always made us feel like we were the only ones. It was like all her attention was devoted to us! She even surprised us with gifts throughout the year! On the wedding day, she helped us plan our timeline for the day and kept us on track and happy. Not only did my husband and I have a great time working with her, but we now have gorgeous photos to look at forever!

A Great Photographer and A Great Person!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

Shaunae Teske

Shaunae Teske is a full-time, destination photographer living in the beautiful state of Wisconsin specializing in fine-art, whimsical wedding photography. Shaunae adores genuine love stories, real moments, sweet forehead kisses, and photographs that stand the test of time. She whole-heartedly believes that even though your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, she hopes your marriage is even more beautiful and amazing than the wedding day. She currently resides in Green Bay in her 100-year-old Colonial home with her two black cats and her collection of vintage treasures.