SHO Productions

New England, New York, New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania

Wedding DJs and Wedding Bands in CT

SHO Productions offers some of the best wedding and event DJs and bands in CT. We also service all of New England, NY, NJ, and eastern PA. We can design a customized package for you that will make your wedding extra special and extraordinary! DJ Services - we can provide you with a customized mix of all the music that you love for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We can also emcee for you and help manage the flow of formalities such as introductions and first dance. We use professional sound equipment and we always have a microphone available for your ceremony and for the rest of the reception. Lighting options available as well. Live Music - we offer some of CT's best wedding bands that offer the unique energy that only live music can. Contact us now for a free quote!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Equipment

Wethersfield, CT New England, New York, New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania (860) 571-0234

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Nancy K

We have had Scott and his band mates play for us on two occasions. The Dynomyte Disco Revue played for my husbands 65th surprise birthday and Radio Waves played for my daughters wedding. There is nothing that compares to their professionalism and talents! Scott is very... Read More personable and does out of his way to play special songs or requests. Everyone loves this band and everyone had a great time at both occasions! Forgive me you record spinners, but, nothing compares to a live band at a party and Scott and his artists are the best!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Emily D

Scott was absolutely wonderful! From driving out to a local Starbucks and meeting to discuss our vision, to responding to any e-mails quickly, he made planning easy. As classical musicians, my husband and I were very picky about the music that we wanted, and Scott catered to all... Read More our non-standard musical requests. He showed up over an hour early to set up and was energetic, upbeat, and highly professional. Our caterer, who does weddings every weekend, even commented that he was one of the best DJ's that they had ever worked with. I would highly recommend his services for any event!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Cathie S

We had Scott from SHO Productions DJ at our daughters wedding in November, everything was perfect!! Scott's professionalism and expertise gave us a wonderful night.... The song list was followed to a "T", and the special requests we had him add in last minute he fit in... Read More flawlessly. Everything from the wedding party intro's to last dance gave us a memorable evening we will never forget!! We highly recommend SHO Productions for any event!!

Scott Olsen

I started in the music business in the mid-90's. I've always had a great love for both music and entrepreneurship. Starting this business has enabled me to experience the best of both worlds. In addition to being a DJ, I'm also a musician. So I understand a lot about the role of music at all types of events, from weddings to all private and public functions. I love working with clients to help make their wedding or event a unique statement of their personalities. Whether it's one of our DJs or one of our bands....or both....we'll make it something special that you'll remember forever!