ShutterQube Photo Booths

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

1317 Picadilly Drive, Pflugerville, TX

Super Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Katie O

They were amazing as my photo booth for our wedding! I am so happy that I hired them!! Everyone is still talking about how much fun it was to have them and I still love looking at the pictures!! They were great to work with through the planning process and quick to answer... Read More questions. Even though this review says they are in Austin, I think that is their main office, they provided the service for my wedding in Houston. They were on time and set up when guests came into the reception to start taking photos! They provided super fun props to get more creative pictures! I loved their photo booth design, very sleek and clean. I chose them because of this, I didn’t want an actual booth that you could only fit 3 or 4 people into. They had a back drop and the camera and printer were in a cool looking designed box that had a touch screen for the people to use. The booth attendants were really friendly and fun! They also helped maintain my photo book that I provided (I made a special one that I wanted to use). The attendants made sure that a copy of each picture made it into the book and that my guests signed around their picture! I am so happy with it all. Also, the pictures were put online super quick which made it even more fun for my guests to view and realize some of the crazy pictures they took! So happy with them, thank you for the great service! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Nicole W

We booked Shutterqube for our wedding and talk about a hit with our guests!! Matt was amazing to work with, he was super patient and worked with us in our design of the photo picture that went with the theme to our wedding. I highly recommend this awesome photo booth! They... Read More arrived on time and stayed the entire time to assist guests. Had a great box of props for the guests to use!! It was great!! Thank you Shutterqube for making our wedding a hit!! Highly recommend!!

So much fun

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Ashley A

This was such a hit at the wedding. I actually liked this more so then the sit in photo booth because more people were able to be in the picture! I was so happy with everything about using ShutterQube, they were quick with responses, it was easy, I was able to customize my... Read More design and the quality was great. Thank you guys for being a part of my wedding....it was a lot of fun! Every bride and groom should have this at their wedding.

TO ShutterQube