Sky Blue Weddings

Our focus is on elegant shots, silent emotions, small details, and the people. After all, those are the things that really matter and somehow the things that fade the fastest in our memories.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Wedding

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1330 Quincy Street NE, Minneapolis, MN (651) 200-8126

Captured Memories

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Alison k

The Sky Blue Weddings team did a fabulous job capturing our day from start to finish! From getting ready, to the ceremony, to the party and even up to our departure, they were always there capturing the moments. The team was very thoughtful and respectful throughout the... Read More entire day. I didn't even realize they were there half of the time!! When we returned from our honeymoon to a flawless highlight reel , we were so excited that we couldn't stop watching. I think I watched it 20 times within one day. The team helped us capture the most perfect day and we will always have the footage to remind us of every moment.

Hire These Guys!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Sam S

We are SO happy with our decision to hire Sky Blue for our wedding videography. The guys at Sky Blue are professional and very easy to work with. We felt completely at ease on our wedding day - they showed up early, stayed late and captured beautiful moments and details... Read More without getting in the way. Their edited highlight reel captured the "feel" of our day perfectly (with so much more emotion than can be captured in photographs alone). We have so enjoyed sharing it with family and friends. You can't beat Sky Blue for the price! We did a lot of research and found that other video companies shooting at their level (HD, quality equipment, highlight reels, etc.) charge a lot more. One of our BEST wedding-day decisions. Hire Sky Blue Weddings!

Amazing Job!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2012 Brianne R

Sky Blue Weddings did a wonderful job! Tyler was our videographer for the day. He was always on time and always prepared to capture every special moment. The video of our wedding is by far our favorite thing we have! The quality of the video is superb. I would HIGHLY recommend... Read More Sky Blue Weddings to all brides!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Matt S

Great videographers with great service. Use these guys.

Great Videographers

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I used Sky Blue Weddings as our Videographers for our wedding in 2014! They were amazing to work with and really customized the video to what we were looking for, and were very respectful the day of. I hardly knew there were 3 of them there filming our entire day! They captured... Read More our day perfectly and would recommend them to anyone in the future! Best of luck!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Ali W

Tyler and the rest of the team at Sky Blue Weddings are absolutely amazing. It was very obvious to me that they take such pride in the work that they do (and understandably so!). My now husband was a bit hesitant on hiring a videographer, as we already had hired our photographer... Read More (it was hard for him to understand the difference and why we needed both lol) and the price for both was a bit steep, but after seeing the final product, he now says that hiring Sky Blue Weddings was one of the best choices we made in regards to our wedding planning. 100% worth the investment. It was so amazing to have a team like Tyler's in our corner; one of the first things he told us when we spoke before hiring him was that they don't charge by the hour. Meaning, he and his team covered not only our ceremony and reception, but also the "getting ready." They never checked their watches to see if their "x" hours had been fulfilled. Their main goal is to make a beautiful memento for the couple and their friends and families. And they will provide that whether you want them there for 1 hour or multiple days (they offer services to cover rehearsal/rehearsal dinner, shower, etc.), and they will be there with smiles, professionalism, and passion. One of the best parts of this team is you won't even notice that they are there; they do such an incredible day blending in (and staying out of the spotlight) while still having the eye to capture incredibly raw, emotional, candid footage. I knew we would be happy with our video after perusing their website, but I never expected the end result to be so awesome. Tyler and his team were able to help us memorialize the best day of our lives in such an artistic and beautiful manor. Even people whom I don't know very well told me that they felt as though they were at the wedding and experiencing our magical day just by watching the 4 minute teaser. And I couldn't agree more. That is the first thing that drew me to Sky Blue. I watched one teaser on their website, immediately started crying because I was so sincerely happy for people I had never met. By far one of my favorite vendors of the day. By far THE BEST wedding videos I have ever seen. Absolutely amazing.

Memories Captured Forever

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Mary C

So very happy with our decision to not only decide to have a Videographer but to choose Sky Blue Weddings for the job. They are very professional and easy to work with. Our media was provided on time and was a joy to relive that day over and over again. All the staff was... Read More great to work with and they do their best to make your special day a memory that will last forever. No need to waste time looking for a videographer, go with this crew.

Great pictures!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Amy A

These guys were great, very professional, pictures are perfect! Even made us look photogenic dodging goose poo!

Great Editing and Video!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Blue Sky Weddings did a great job on our wedding video! They were there on time, introduced themselves to everyone and followed both sides (bride & groom) during the whole day apart until the wedding. They were able to get the right footage at the right time and ended up making... Read More a great video for us to remember our special day. Blue Sky Weddings did a great job editing the video and integrating the songs with the video clips. My now wife, loved the video and watched it about 50 times the night we got the video sent to us. Great company and would recommend them to future couples.

Great people, great product, great memories

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Aana M

My husband and I could not be happier with Tyler and his team. They arrived early in the morning (after a 2 hour drive), immediately began capturing the day, and stayed until well into the reception. The whole time, they had great attitudes, worked with our photographer, and... Read More stayed as invisible as possible to guests so that they could capture candid moments. In the months after the wedding, Tyler has worked hard to make the video perfect. We had a few specific requests, and he was able to accommodate all of them during the editing process. I am forever grateful to him and everyone at Sky Blue Weddings. Highly recommend. And if you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, do it.

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

Anyone considering using Sky Blue Wedding should do so! They were so amazing at our wedding, and I could hardly notice they were there. They were out of sight, but captured the most precious moments of the day without me even knowing! Tyler Clements has been so helpful and... Read More responsive to my calls, emails etc. The actual videographer crew was amazing the day of and made our wedding fun with as little pressure (or cameras in our face) as possible. Great company and I would highly recommend!

I would recommend them in a heartbeat

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Sarah R

Sky Blue weddings was great to work with. The overall product was amazing. While we knew video was an added cost, we wouldn't change it looking back! Definitely worth it.

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

If you are considering using Sky Blue Weddings for your videographers, I would highly reccommend them! Miles was so amazing on our wedding day with capturing the moments we never want to forget. They were so professional and made me feel at ease knowing they were there capturing... Read More everything I wanted them to. We met with them months before our wedding so they could get a better understanding of what we wanted captured in our wedding day. We told them our 4 year old son is our main highlight and I could tell they made him a main focus on our wedding video. Tyler has been fabulous throughout this process as well. He has been so quick to respond to my emails and assured me the footage they shot is amazing. I love this company and would reccommend them to anyone!

Pleasure to Work With & Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Andrea C

Sky Blue was a pleasure to work with! We had two videographers to capture getting ready and the ceremony, and then one for the reception. If we wanted two for the whole day, it would have been $3,500, which is not much more than what we spent. My husband and I really enjoyed... Read More meeting Tyler and we knew our styles would mesh perfectly. The highlight reel they edited was everything I had hoped for. Tyler and his assistant were professional throughout the wedding day, as well as, the whole wedding planning process. Overall, we had a great experience!

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

Noah did a great job at capturing our wedding! We were so happy with the quality of the photos we got back! Would highly recommend these guys!

Incredible Job!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Amber H

Sky Blue did a fantastic job on our wedding photos! My husband and I were so happy with their work! Noah was so much fun to work with, and he captured the most perfect moments of our wedding! You will not regret hiring these gentleman to capture you wedding day! Thanks again... Read More Sky Blue!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Chris H

Sky Blue weddings was extremely professional and easy to work with. They delivered a very quality product.

Loved having them at our wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

Very nice work and personable people. It was a pleasure to work with them.

Reviewed on 9/26/2013

I would absolutely recommend Sky Blue to future brides and grooms. They were great to work with. Prior to my wedding day, the specifically asked my husband and I what are intersets and wants/expectations that we had for them for our wedding day. On our wedding day, they more... Read More than exceeded our expectations, and I would absolutely love to work with them again for any big and special events in my future. They truley captured every meaningful moment

Unforgettable wedding video & photos

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Erika W

We absolutely loved our experience with Tyler and Noah from Sky Blue Weddings. Seeing their other wedding videos and photos, we knew we could trust their artistic vision and we were not disappointed! I love to look back on the highlight video - feels like I was starring in a... Read More movie. They each perfectly captured the moments we might otherwise forget. 5 stars well deserved!

I absolutely LOVE our wedding photos!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 kara k

I am writing to rave about our wedding photos! I could not have been happier with Sky Blue Weddings. All I wanted was to have a blast on my wedding day, and have so much fun taking photos. Noah made the process stress free, and just a lot of fun! Because it was raining, we... Read More had cute, colored umbrellas, and were able to take pictures outside. He was so creative!!! I absolutely LOVE our pictures! A friend commented that he wished he had had our creativity in his wedding photos. I had so much fun on my wedding day and was so incredibly happy- I feel like Noah captured all of that in our pictures! Five months after our wedding I still frequently log into Facebook just to view our photos, and I still love every minute of viewing them!!! I feel like I am reliving our amazing day when I view them- I am serious!!! I think I hung up more pics in our house than is socially acceptable- I just love them all and wanted to hang them all up! Plus, Sky Blue Weddings was much, much cheaper than 90% of what is out there. Noah was the ultimate professional, and carried himself with class and integrity. I will be asking this business to take our baby photos when the time comes! I could not have been any happier with our wedding pictures, and will recommend Sky Blue Weddings to anyone needing a photographer! Thank you!!!! Kara T

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 sheena b

Tyler & Noah of Sky Blue Weddings were so fantastic to work with. We hired them a little over a week before our surprise wedding, and they were so ready to adapt and go with the flow with our "no-timeline" day! Our photographers (personal friends, Jessica Sands Photography and... Read More Krystal Muellenberg Photography) couldn't say enough about how well Sky Blue Weddings worked with them as a team. We absolutely love our wedding video, it's been amazing to relive the day while watching it. Our only regret is not hiring them for the reception! :)

Great guys, Great Service

Reviewed on 8/12/2013

My wife and I selected SkyBlue Weddings to do our photography and videography early in our wedding planning. Capturing these memories in photos and video was one of the most important aspects of the whole day to us. SkyBlue captured us with their website, and solidified the deal... Read More after reaching out to them through their website. SBW did a great job letting us have our own day, and do the poses and ideas that we liked. When direction and guidance was needed, they had great advice and creative ideas. These guys were great to work with. We couldn't be happier with how the photography and video turned out. We look through them often and it brings back tons of great memories that will last a lifetime. Definitely recommend these guys to anyone who wants high quality photography, videograpy, and service at an affordable price.

Stayed the WHOLE day!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Callie B

Our videographer from Sky Blue Weddings started at 9am and didn't leave until almost 10pm! He had two assistants--but what was most amazing was I hardly knew they were there! Talk about incognito! There were no bright lights on their video cameras (actually they were quite... Read More small) and the videographers were quiet and polite. Love their work. Can't wait to see our video. If its anything like the ones on the website then it will be fabulous.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Tuong N

I enjoyed working with Sky Blue from the start. They made things easy and stress free. Their final product was unique and professional. You can't go wrong with these guys. My only regret is that I should have had them as my videographer and photographer.