Snuffin's Catering

Serving South Sound area, Tacoma, Puyallup, Bremerton, etc.

Catering With Sparkling Style!

Memorable weddings don’t just happen. They require outstanding food, professional service, elegant presentation and sparkling style. Snuffin’s experienced team of planners and culinary experts will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. Call Snuffin’s to schedule a wedding consultation. We are pleased to be a preferred caterer at the following venues in the South Sound area: Chapel at Echo Bay, Lakewold Garden, Laurel Creek Manor, Pionneer Park, Port Gamble, Red Cedar Farm, Silverdale Beach Hotel, The Kelley Farm and Thornewood Castle. And for Tacoma: Annie Wright School, Events on 6th, Historic 1625, Metro Parks (Point Defiance Park Pagoda, etc.), Union Station Rotunda, Tacoma Art Museum We are also welcome to cater at many other venues including Cedar Springs.

Cuisine

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

6745 Kimball Drive Suite A, Gig Harbor, WA Serving South Sound area, Tacoma, Puyallup, Bremerton, etc. (253) 851-2900

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Breanne S

Snuffin's was absolutely AMAZING to work with. I have Celiac Disease (can't have gluten) and was terrified of getting sick on my wedding day because of cross-contamination. A friend recommended Snuffin's and they were incredible from the very beginning. Everyone we talked to was... Read More extremely nice and well-informed. They explained their whole cooking process and were able to give us a completely gluten free menu. The food was so good that our guests couldn't believe it was gluten free. I've never loved gluten free food so much!!! You cannot go wrong with Snuffin's. Their food is amazing, their staff is incredible, and they will make your wedding day a breeze. They even made my husband and I a little to-go basket full of food for when we got to our hotel that night. Seriously, there aren't enough words to do this business justice. Weeks after our wedding, people are still telling us how good the food was! Go with Snuffin's. You won't regret it!

2017-07-19T16:12:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Breanne!! It was great working with you! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Julie M

Snuffin’s catered my daughter’s recent wedding and we couldn’t have been happier! Sharon and her staff were very responsive and helpful throughout the 10 months we worked with them in assisting us in making decisions on food, linens, table settings, etc. that worked with our... Read More budget and would ultimately lead to the big day being exactly what my daughter envisioned. When the wedding day finally arrived, Mandy and her team were absolutely flawless in their service and a joy to work with. Mandy was the calm to my crazy; she made much-appreciated suggestions and I felt nothing but confidence in her and her team’s abilities. And the food was amazing! ! The on-site grilled flank steak couldn’t have been more tender or the chicken more moist. We received so many compliments on all of the food items - from the appetizers down to the rolls. There is no question that Snuffin’s will be our go-to caterer for any future events!!

2017-10-02T17:43:07 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy you and your family enjoyed the catering and had such a good time at the wedding! It was a pleasure to work with you! Sharon

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Joss J

The best caterers I could have asked for. Planning was a breeze and they are on top of it all, which made for a stress free wedding experience. There were 250 guests at my wedding, and everyone raved about the food. Jennifer was incredible to work with leading up to the big day.... Read More I had a million questions, and she handled all the details before I could even think of them. If you want to be in great hands for your special event, you should have Snuffins do your catering. I cannot rave enough about how great they are.

2017-07-19T16:13:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Joss!!! It was so fun working with you! What a great reception!!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Katelyn W

Snuffins did an amazing job at catering my wedding. They handled all the details with so much skill and even reimbursed me when they realized they had a billing error and charged me too much. I so appreciate their integrity and class and the food quality was great. Very solid... Read More choice.

2018-03-13T11:55:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We were delighted to cater your wedding at Thornewood Castle. It was our pleasure to provide you with excellent service! All the best, Annie

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Danae V

AMAZING. If there was a better word to describe our experience with Snuffin's I would use it repeatedly. My husband and I got married in July 2017 and our friends and family are STILL raving about the food. From start to finish they were simply the best and we wouldn't have... Read More changed a thing about it. Annie was wonderful to work with while we were getting everything set and squared away. She was always willing to answer any question or change things around as new ideas or issues popped up down to the last minute. They have amazing buffet packages to choose from and there are so many additional options. Everything we tried was to die for. Mandy was the head staff member during our wedding, and she was phenomenal! She was there keeping me calm before the wedding and after...a total calm in the face of my OH NO I FORGOT...storm of panic. The food was melt in your mouth, delicious, perfect and leaves you craving for more. We wish we could go back to our reception just for the food. Everyone was impressed with Snuffin's and we can't rave about them enough! Highly recommended!! If you want utter perfection for your guests then Snuffin's is the place to go.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Annie G

Snuffin's Catering did an incredible job at our wedding! I got so much feedback from everyone that the food was amazing! We had three action stations for dinner and an ice cream station to go along with our other desserts. We got the noodle station, the slider station, and... Read More the tuscan vegetable station. All very delicious! For apps, we had the blackberry/brie tart, sun-dried tomato tart, and smoked salmon/cucumber bites. These were amazing! I thought maybe having two tarts was going to be strange, but they were so different in flavor, that it turned out great. We were both very impressed with how well the whole dinner turned out! We worked with Jennifer, who made us feel very good about the whole thing. She was very easy going and gave us recommendations when we asked. Snuffin's is really great, they know what they are doing, and make your experience very enjoyable!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Sarah T

Believe it or not, we totally booked Snuffin's Catering solely on their glowing reviews before we even really knew anything about them, and we were not disappointed. Jennifer is so incredibly easy to work with, and she was so timely with her communication back and worth with us.... Read More I had several last minute changes/ requests and she was was able to accommodate all our needs. On the day of the wedding, everything seemed to just work itself out beautifully, the catering staff worked quickly, and smoothly, and all of this happened WITHOUT a wedding coordinator involved at all. Everyone had only great things about our food! So incredibly happy we chose Snuffin's!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Valerie W

Snuffins was absolutely the best choice we could have made for our wedding caterer. Jennifer was great to work with, and made everything so easy. The catering staff was so professional and took care of every need, and our guests couldn't say enough about the amazing food. They... Read More helped make our special day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Meghan S

Snuffin's is an AMAZING catering option for your wedding. After our initial meeting with Jennifer, we were sold. Jennifer is absolutely wonderful, a straight shooter (which I so appreciate), and has a wealth of knowledge...especially when it comes to local vendors. But let's get... Read More to the food... The food is perfection. I've never been to a wedding where so many guests comment about the food - it really was a huge hit! The extra special thing about Snuffin's is that they put together a to-go basket for the bride and groom to enjoy once they are back at their hotel...it's fantastic! And finally, the staff. The staff is exceptional. They are attentive to not only the bride and groom, but all guests. They do an excellent job with setting up all of the tables. And they move mountains to make sure that all of your details are managed (for instance, one of the staff stood over our cake with an umbrella as it started to rain - wow!). I highly recommend the gorgonzola and pistachio crostinis and bacon-wrapped tots for your appetizers. And while the beef is ah-mazing, our guests RAVED over the Tuscany chicken. I also highly recommend attending one of their open houses! You are able to taste a lot of their food and meet some local vendors, too.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Victoria B

I am so glad my husband and I used Snuffin's for our wedding in May! We loved working with Jennifer, as she was incredibly helpful and did an amazing job helping us put together our menu. The food was wonderful and the staff made sure my husband and I had time to eat during the... Read More fast paced day. Thank you so much to the staff for making sure everything ran smoothly!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Tricia T

Thank yo so much for being our caterer for our wedding! The food was amazing and the service even better! It was everything we wanted and imagined. Thank you for making it all so easy for us. We appreciate you and all you do!

2017-10-05T14:11:33 Response from the vendor

Tricia, you are such a dear! I loved working with you and Kyle and know that you will have many happy years together! Sharon

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Carole W

We used Snuffin's for my daughter's wedding in May and it was such a great experience from start to finish! Jennifer went above and beyond to plan the perfect menu and make sure we had absolutely everything we needed to make the day perfect! Our linen rental and set up was... Read More spot on! Our guests just raved about the quality and quanity of the food! We had some hearty eaters and they were very happy that they could go back for seconds! The staff was very friendly and attentive. My daughter and her husband were so pleased! It really was a perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Hali F

The food was amazing and the service! This was one of the best purchases we made for our wedding and I don't know what we would have done without them. We used Sunffins for all of our rentals, set up and tear down, appetizers, bartender, and buffet dinner. All of the staff was... Read More amazing and the food was delicious!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kelly S

We used Snuffins Catering at our wedding on 6/24/17 at Thornewood Castle in Lakewood, WA. Everything from the initial meeting with Sharon to the follow through at our event went perfectly. Snuffins had a lot of experience at Thornewood Castle already, so Sharon was a big help in... Read More putting together the seating/buffet arrangement, etc. We've received so many compliments on the wedding food - especially the salmon! Delish!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Molly B

Snuffin's catered our wedding dinner and it was fantastic! Jennifer was wonderful in getting all our details nailed down, had helpful advice, and was patient with us through the whole process. The food was wonderful, and was even better at our wedding than at our tasting. We had... Read More several guests comment on how great the dinner was, many saying this was one of the best wedding dinners they'd ever had. They also worked with our venue (Historic 1625) frequently, so Jennifer and the venue coordinated behind the scenes, leaving my husband and I to be able to actually enjoy our wedding and spend time with our guests, rather than worry about the details. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Lisa S

Snuffin's catered our wedding this past September at Laurel Creek Manor. Jennifer was a pleasure to work with. She always got back to us right away with answers to our questions. She was very helpful assisting us to select the best food options for our guests. We decided to rent... Read More an oven so that our salmon could be cooked on site and served hot - which was very important to us. We are so happy we did this, definitely worth the small added cost. Our grilled veggies were also able to be cooked on site. Besides the salmon and grilled veggies, we also had prime rib and an orzo pasta salad with roasted potatoes. So many people said they loved the orzo salad. It was a crowd pleaser! Everything went perfectly on our wedding day. All of the food was as we requested, and the staff were professional and friendly. We received many compliments on the food during and after the wedding. They even packed us a to-go basket to enjoy later that evening. We also were able to take some left overs home to share with family who were visiting from out of town. I also felt that they were reasonably priced for the top notch services they provide and quality of food. We are so pleased with our decision to hire Snuffin's for our wedding.

2017-07-19T16:14:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lisa!! It was a pleasure working with you!! What a beautiful wedding! And a lovely feature in Seattle Bride magazine!! Wahoo!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Ariana M

I cannot begin to express the gratitude of snuffins from day one to the big day. My fiancé and I met Jennifer for our first consultation and delicious appetizers. We chose our plates, colors, and an initial menu. Very easy process and so many options to choose from. Payments... Read More were convenient and each time we dropped a check off the staff greeted us warmly. Three weeks before our big day we were invited to a fall menu tasting and when my fiancé decided on a different menu than the initial one, changing the menu was extremely easy. Jennifer and her staff made our big day run without a flaw. They came in and set everything up at Thornewood Castle (the two have a fantastic working relationship by the way) while guests arrived and we married in the garden. Once the ceremony was over Jennifer immediately greeted my wife and I to offer us wine- which we needed after crying like girls! Upon arrival to our table we had appetizers waiting for us and dinner- DELICIOUS. Our guests raved on how delicious everything was and how the bartender kept them topped off all night. The servers made their ways around the tables to see if our guests were doing well and even served my grandma a gluten free dish tableside. And after dinner? No worries on the clean up! They take out the trash for you! If I could do it all over again, I would choose snuffins in a heartbeat! Thank you Jennifer and staff for making our big day so wonderful! I will highly recommend you to my local friends for their upcoming weddings! Cheers!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Gina F

My venue only had a few options for catering and Snuffins did a tasting event at my venue and I just loved the service and the food! We did a private meeting and tasting and also went to another event that they had for tasting more of the menu. Everyone was amazingly nice and... Read More the food was superb! They were super helpful and also answered my questions promptly and were flexible with my needs and requests. They did a great job at the event and I had lots of compliments on the food.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lauren K

Amazing professionalism, amazing food and prompt with all emails, phone calls and coordinating. Would use again and recommend for all events!

2016-10-24T17:41:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We pride ourselves on prompt response - no worries for you!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Samantha F

This was the best experience. I was a little hesitant on going with Snuffins but Jennifer Jack was AMAZING. The food turned out better then expected and the servers were great. The bar tender was A HIT. I can't thank them enough! seriously THE BEST. thank you!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

From our pre-wedding tastings to the final clean up, Snuffins was top notch! As the mother of the groom and hosting at our house, I was understandably nervous. The crew at Snuffins made sure everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Haley W

I cannot express enough how much we loved Snuffins! Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food was as well as the staff! Jennifer took care of everything and was so open to my many changes back and forth on the menu! love this company!

2016-09-16T12:38:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Haley! It was such a pleasure working with you and Tim! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Jennifer is so awesome to work with. She is a professional and made our daughter and son-in-laws day so special! The kitchen staff puts out wonderful products that is prepared to perfection! The food was amazing and our guests were so thrilled with the freshness and presentation... Read More - so tasty! Professional staff all the way - start to finish!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Stacy W

We were very pleased with our services from Snuffins for our wedding. Many of our guests commented on the good variety and flavor of the food served. Throughout the whole wedding process, the Snuffin's crew was incredibly helpful. I cannot count the numerous emails exchanged... Read More in the planning process, which were promptly answered. With Snuffin's experience and expertise, we were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about anything. Being a preferred caterer at the Point Defiance Pagoda, they were able to navigate and arrange things without assistance, in fact they were able to make lots of suggestions on logistics and layout. All staff were very wonderful to work with - through planning and on-sites day of. Highly recommended!

2016-07-19T11:52:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stacy and Greg! You were a pleasure to work with! Sharon

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Katie P

Snuffin's did a fabulous job with the catering at our wedding. We had many comments from friends and family that they thought the food was delicious and the best food they had at a wedding. The staff was very pleasant and responsive to the needs of all our guests. Jennifer was... Read More the team lead and she did an excellent job coordinating the details of the wedding from the beginning. She handled all communication to vendors with regard to the linens and tables. She stayed in touch with me throughout the process and made sure that everything was taken care of. I would recommend Snuffin's for any event.