Southern Events Party Rental Company

Middle TN, TN

Unique Wedding Rentals & Vintage Prop Shoppe

Distinct Event Rentals | Personalized Service | Creative Experts | Southern Charm | Superb Results Located in Historic Franklin and serving Greater Middle Tennessee, Southern Events is your full service party rental company.

Lighting, Chairs, Dance Floor, Portable Restrooms, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

By Appointment Only, Middle TN, TN

Hands down my fav wedding vendor!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Chelsea C

Southern Events was without a doubt the best vendor I used during my planning process. Not only did they provide beautiful rental items, but they also went above and beyond to help me create the over-all style for my wedding. They are true seasoned professionals and because of... Read More that I trusted them completely. They were the greatest help, and I sincerely believe they were the reason my wedding was such a hit! I would 100% recommend them to anyone :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Connie H

I was so pleased to work with Southern Events. Laura had wonderful ideas to stick to our southern country chic themed wedding. We chose to use their wonderful farm tables for the head tables which turned out to be my favorite touch. Everything was delivered and set up the night... Read More before. Everything was so beautiful!!

Absolutely wonderful to work with! Best place for

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Ashley H

I cannot thank Southern Events enough for how beautiful they made my wedding reception. From the very beginning, they were incredibly helpful, attentive, friendly and more than happy to go the extra mile. I had gotten in touch with other area rental companies but did not... Read More receive the high level of customer service that I did from Southern Events. Their products were of the upmost quality and definitely reasonably priced (the same or less than competitors). They even threw linens, set up the tables and chairs, etc. so my family, husband, wedding party and I could relax and enjoy the day. Don't hesitate, go with Southern Events! I 110% recommend this company and working with their friend staff.

Beautiful rentals

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Renee U

I was extremely happy with how beautiful the rentals looked. The customer service prior to the wedding was amazing. I had quick responses to all order changes and they were very helpful. We did have the wrong candelabras delivered the day of which caused some stress. It was a... Read More little difficult to get a hold of someone 2 hours before the wedding but we did and they promptly delivered the correct candelabras.

Our Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

I hired Southern Event Rentals for our small wedding in October 2014 just recently and I couldn't have been happier with all the help, people being prompt and kind on the phone. If the representative that I was used to talking with was busy then there were others right away... Read More that would help and then refer me back to the original person. I applaud the reasonable price as well and had looked at two other venders for the exact same table, chairs, linens but this company had the best prices. I also love their website and wished I needed their vintage furniture because I would have loved to have used it for my event! Maybe next time! I highly recommend them. They always got back to me and listened to all my concerns as my wedding approached. I wasn't sure the total amount of people coming and they were able to help out with that. Sandi in Smyrna, TN

These Guys are Great

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

We used southern events for our outdoor wedding and their farmhouse tables and chairs were a perfect match with our concept and decor. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Chair Rental

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Heather

We rented the chairs for our ceremony from Southern Events. They set everything up just how I wanted it. Would recommend them to anyone!

Awesome party rentals

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Jean B

At our venue we had to bring in everything - chairs, tables, the bar, etc. Southern Events was great to work with from start to finish. They were familiar with our venue, helped us think through our decisions and made suggestions without being pushy, and were always prompt... Read More with email responses. They were on time the day of the wedding for set up and break down, the rentals were in good shape, and our order was correct (which is important when we had such a big order with lots of details). Overall a great, easy experience working with Southern Events for our wedding. Definitely recommend this company.

Great items and service

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Kelly D

Wonderful staff and products- very accomodating with last minute changes.

So helpful

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Lina

My fiance and I really enjoyed working with Chelsea at Southern Events. We came in with a pretty clear vision, but she was so easy to work with and dealt with some last-minute changes with ease and professionalism. She also worked closely with our coordinator so a lot of... Read More things were taken care of "behind-the-scenes," which took stress off of me.

Southern Events

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Mary D

Southern Events was wonderful to work with - took time to advise me on how best to stay within my budget, and had lots of flexibility for adding on extras as the date approached. Would definitely recommend!!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Lacey B

Chelsea was awesome to work with. I ordered 10 wooden benches. The delivery guy called ahead and set up perfectly. No complaints. Chelsea was quick, friendly, and provided great customer service.

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kelley W

I worked with Laura and she was very friendly and helpful. She helped us pick a floor plan and the linens and adjusted our order when the guest size changed a little. The tables were brought in on time and set up so I didn't have to worry about any of it. They are a great... Read More company and provide a great service.

Good Event Rentals

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Lynne M

Southern Events has a great selection of event rentals. Their prices are pretty high, but that's normal for rentals. They delivered and picked up as scheduled. There was one problem with our delivery that was fixed as soon as they could. Overall, it was a good experience, and I... Read More would recommend them to others.

Southern Events = Southern Charm

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Kathy W

We used Southern Events for our daughter's wedding. Laura and all the staff were such a pleasure to work with. She was always there to answer any questions, give suggestions, and even encouragement when needed. The guys were very helpful and courteous when they delivered the... Read More rentals and I feel they went the extra mile. I will recommend Southern Events to all my friends and family. Kathy

Everything I needed!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Liz G

Since my wedding was at a venue that did not provide much, I had to rent everything from tables and chairs to certain ceremony accessories. Southern Events has a huge assortment of items to choose from, and they do a great job of helping you figure out what you'll need. I... Read More worked personally with Laura, who was amazing. She really went the extra mile and contacted my caterer to coordinate the items we would need for the dinner. It was so comforting to know I didn't have to play middle man between vendors! Laura was also really good about working within my budget. She was able to offer suggestions on how to keep the cost down without compromising the integrity of the day. I was really impressed!!

Amazing folks!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Brittany L

Southern Events and Chelsea were amazing! I was able to get everything we wanted for our wedding and still remain under budget. The wide array of choices was unbeatable; seriously, they have everything I could have dreamed of and in every color/pattern. Chelsea was familiar with... Read More the venue and was so helpful in bringing my thoughts together. I didn’t have to worry about anything! She was extremely accommodating and committed. I was changing things and adding/subtracting up until a week before and she dealt with my million questions and always got back to me timely! She put together everything for the day of and it was perfect. There isn’t one thing I didn’t love. I will always come to her for any event in the future, and will definitely recommend Southern Events to anyone looking for rentals. Your vendors make all the difference in the world and these guys are AMAZING.

Fabulous Vendor and Great, Friendly Staff!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Sarah R

Southern Events was absolutely fabulous! They provided rentals for our wedding at Houston Station on August 3rd and made the venue look amazing! Chelsea was my main contact and she was absolutely perfect! She was extremely responsive (a MUST for my sanity!), and super friendly.... Read More She provided great suggestions when needed and was very flexible and patient  The rentals looked fabulous and I could not have been happier with Southern Events! Sarah

Good offering but setup staff had issues

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Susan R

Liked the rental props but setup staff didn't like taking direction. They got there early and set up without direction and didn't like having to redo it. I then had to micromanage the setup because they wouldn't see past their initial idea.

Just what we needed!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Michael E

Southern Events did a great job. They responded quickly, provided exactly what we needed, and were genuinely great to work with. Thanks for helping make our day wonderful!

great selections

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 Lauren K

loved the people there and they have so much cute stuff!

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Beth B

The people at Southern Events are fantastic to work with! They provided so much inspiration and really helped to bring my vision to life!

Easy and lovely

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 Logan M

The chairs that we rented were beautiful. Also the company organized drop off and pick up making things easy during a stressful time

Southern Events

Reviewed on 7/21/2012 Renee G

I used Southern Events as a requirement from my wedding venue and would not have selected them on my own based on the first conversation I had with them. They knew I was a budget bride and I felt they held it against me every step of the way. I made my payments when I needed to,... Read More but always felt that the women working there didn't find me worth their time or to be a valuable customer. I could only afford one premium table cloth due to the price, and they didn't even bring it on my wedding day. I found that since every time I called them they needed to "get back with me"... it wasn't worth the $12 difference to fight over it. Their prices were reasonable on some items and painfully high on others. Their rentals looked good, but the service was not pleasant for someone who isn't a rich Franklin girl.

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Ambre L

Best rental prices around! Great to work with!

TO Southern Events Party Rental Company