St. Andrews Golf & Country Club

West Chicago, IL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with St. Andrews Golf & Country Club

A BALLROOM IN WEST CHICAGO, IL

A historic and picturesque venue, St. Andrews Golf & Country Club in West Chicago, Illinois offers a spacious and beautiful setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. With two golf courses offering rolling hills and meticulously-kept lawns, a lakeside setting, majestic trees and expansive clubhouse, this facility offers elegance and appeal for couples. Its wedding venues include:

The St. Andrews Room offers a view of the golf course and flower beds for a picturesque setting. It also has a large, covered outdoor patio for extra space for guests to mingle. It can seat 275 guests by itself or has the option of opening up into the Trophy Room for up to 375 guests.

The Trophy Room is a more intimate space which seats up to 100 guests. It features original hardwood floors and has a fireplace that adds to its romantic atmosphere.

The 19th Hole Room is a smaller space ideal for cocktail receptions, with seating space for up to 45 guests. It offers two walls of windows, an original brick fireplace and wood-paneled walls. Receptions held in the Trophy Room also have use of the 19th Hole Room during their booking time.

In addition to these inside rooms which offer both ceremony or reception space, couples can also choose to wed outside in the lakeside ceremony spot. This area offers a shaded lawn with seating for up to 200 guests. In case of rain, the ceremony moves inside and is held in the couple's reception room, with guests sitting at their assigned dinner tables and the ceremony taking place on the dance floor.

Each wedding package at St. Andrews Golf & Country Club offers 5.5 hours of reception time, with a one-hour extension available. Catering is offered on site with an extensive menu from which the to-be-weds can choose. Outside food and beverage cannot be brought in, with the exception of a wedding cake.

A four-hour open bar is also included with each package, with a one-hour bar extension available for an additional fee. The bar closes for 1.5 hours during dinner. Receptions can run until 12:30 a.m.

Each wedding package offered at St. Andrews Golf & Country Club includes the following:

• Private bridal suite
  • Wedding coordinator available on the day of the event
  • Preferred vendor list
  • Outdoor covered veranda
  • Unlimited planning consultations
  • Nearby hotels with special rates and shuttle service

In addition to its full catering service, St. Andrews Golf & Country Club offers a variety of a-la-carte options for late-night snacks, including:

• Pizza

Additional package extras include:

• Chair covers
  • Upgraded linens and napkins
  • Chiavari chairs
  • Fabric backdrop and ceiling draping
  • Screen and projector
  • Icicle lights
  • Portable bar

Over 85 Years of Elegant, Picturesque Weddings

We at St. Andrews G. & C.C. pride ourselves on impeccable service & an elegant setting. St. Andrews offers several rooms to accommodate groups of 30 - 375, all with picturesque views. Do not miss out on your dream wedding at St. Andrews G. & C.C. Contact us for a tour today. (630)231-3100 ext. 115

Ballroom, Country Club

2241 Route 59, West Chicago, IL (630) 231-3100

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Megan S

This venue was absolutely incredible!!! I cannot say more good things about Jenna, the wedding coordinator. She is super professional and was not bothered by my constant questions and meetings. She was great about suggesting things I might like and about to pick up on my style.... Read More I live 2 hours away and was only able to set up last minute meetings and Jenna was great about getting me in. I was very disappointed but not being able to have my ceremony outside, but Jenna made our ceremony breathtaking and I couldn't imagine anyone else doing having done a better job at such a last minute change. She really put me at ease and I was able to enjoy my wedding. I highly recommend St. Andrews to any upcoming brides. You will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Elizabeth G

This was the PERFECT venue! Jenna, the wedding coordinator, is the reason we booked our wedding here in the first place, and she exceeded our expectations! We did not have our own wedding planner, and she basically took on that role for us. She was always prompt to respond, and... Read More made sure we were getting the best deals. We had our wedding on a Sunday so they did offer a us a discount for that, and then they threw in some add-ons we had not been expecting. The day went flawlessly! We actually got married at our church down the street, and just had the reception at St. Andrew's, but Jenna let us use the bridal suite to get ready in, even though the ceremony was off-site. You could not dream of a bigger, more beautiful room to get ready with your girls in, complete with couches, a giant walk-up full-length mirror, separate bathrooms, and mirrors and natural light everywhere. Completely perfect! During the event, Jenna and her staff were so attentive to our needs. When it got a little warm, they were super fast to remedy the situation, going above and beyond. The food was truly fantastic! We actually still have guests contacting us to tell us it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding, and the chef was super attentive to our needs (we had a lot of serious allergy issues in the group, and he took our concerns very seriously). The golf course is scenic and perfect for beautiful photos, and Jenna even drove us around in a golf cart to get to the best places to take photos quickly, so we didn't have to walk. Overall, We would HIGHLY recommend this venue to other couples. The prices were the best around, and the staff really goes above and beyond!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Shannon B

We were so pleased with the service, the staff, and the food. Jenna, the coordinator, was always prompt, friendly, helpful, and had many good ideas to make the event even more spectacular. She even put up with all my crazy Harry Potter themed decorations and bits. All my guests... Read More raved over the food, and the venue was able to make accomodations for a food allergy and a few scattered vegetarians without blowing our budget. Almost everyone chose the Delmonico Steak (our meat option) and even though there were 40+ steak plates, no one complained of it being dry or overcooked, which often happens with large orders. Thank you for Jenna, and thank you to St Andrews for making my reception wonderful. Shannon Bridge Ellerthorpe 6/17/17

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Megan M

St. Andrews was an absolute dream, from the grounds, to the food, to the good care everyone took to ensure our day was perfect. We had our wedding June 3rd, and everything was perfect. Jenna Sayers, the wedding coordinator was simply amazing. Of all the vendors I worked with for... Read More our wedding, she was the most attentive. She quickly responded to every email I sent throughout the year planning, and provided all the information I needed. She worked with all our requests with complete patience and grace. The staff was pleasant to work with, and you can tell this is a family owned business. Jenna even helped direct each member of the processional on when to go down the aisle from behind a tree! The prices were great, we had about 130 people at our wedding in the main room (st. Andrews room) and chose the middle traditional package plus outdoor ceremony and late night snack for around 16K, and it was worth every penny and then some. This place is truly a hidden gem, and I could not have been happier with our choice.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Ashley F

We went and looked at 4 different venues. This was our first one and the one we picked! From the moment we walked in the doors I could see myself getting married here. Jenna is amazing! Even our other vendors raved about her. She answered all our questions, and put our minds at... Read More ease every step of the way. The food is amazing here as well! A major selling point for me was the area they have downstairs for brides to get ready. My hair and make up lady's came to us (there were 7 of us). and even with them there was plenty of room for everyone to be together without standing on top of each other. Staff was also super friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Raymond W

An amazing find! And even better service. The food was outstanding as well. The wedding coordinator, Jenna, was more than helpful. She was a life saver when it came down to buttoning up all the last minute to do's. I was floored by her expertise and genuinely caring attitude... Read More toward our wedding. This place treats you like family, if not better.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

St. Andrews Golf and Country Club is a beautiful venue and we would highly recommend it! We got married there earlier this month, and the staff was amazing! Jenna Sayers, the coordinator is wonderful! She helped us every step of the way; from checking in frequently to ensure... Read More everything is going well during the planning process, to making sure everything was perfect and the way we wanted it on the day of. The entire staff is wonderful; from the General Manager, to the Food & Beverage Manager, to the Executive Chef, to the Pro Shop staff; everyone we encountered at St. Andrews was always friendly, smiling, and more than willing to help! The grounds are well kept, which helped make our ceremony all the more beautiful. All of our guests loved the food, and greatly complimented how beautiful the St. Andrews Room is. All in all, our wedding was great, thanks to the St. Andrews staff, especially Jenna, and we could not have asked for a better coordinator or more beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jackie T

I recently attended the wedding of the daughter of a long time family friend. I have been here before and noticed that it had been nicely updated again. Our server was very nice and the food was delicious. The bride had a smile on her face the entire night! Between the grounds,... Read More the view, and the room, it is a beautiful place to have wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

Jenna and her staff take the stress out of planning and prepping! The setting is lovely, the food is amazing and the service is pleasant and accommodating! We have held other parties at St. Andrews but our wedding reception was extra special!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lindsay Y

I could not be happier with the service my husband and I received at St. Andrews. Jenna is absolutely amazing and I don't know what I would have done without her! She is with you every step of the way and is always readily available to answer any questions you might have. She is... Read More quick to lend a hand and is a huge reason as to why my wedding went off without a hitch! I was told from the start that making sure that the day of coordinator at the venue is great and I give that advice to every person because it is so true! Not only is Jenna great, but so is their staff. I have certain dietary restrictions and so did a handful of my guests and they were great with accommodating and made sure everyone was taken care of. I had a large bridal part(9 girls) and we fit in their bridal suite with ease. At one point, our entire wedding party and our parents were down there hanging out and it did not feel packed at all. I would recommend St. Andrews to everyone! We loved every second and it is a beautiful space!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jackie D

We had our wedding here on October 8th, and everything was absolutely perfect! Jenna, the venues wedding coordinator, was so on top of everything! We could not have asked for a better venue or coordinator. She thought of everything, and any time we had questions she had answers!... Read More They are accommodating to whatever your needs are, and they definitely go out of their way to make sure your wedding is absolutely perfect! The venue is gorgeous, both for indoor reception or ceremony and the outdoor ceremony venue is to die for. They are the only country club I know of that actually stops all play on one of their courses before, during and after the ceremony so you can take photos outside on the course. Cannot say enough incredible things about St. Andrews! So perfect!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michelle K

Everyone has different tastes in wedding venues, but I promise you if you choose St. Andrews you will be in the best hands ever. Jenna is absolutely amazing. Coming from a bride who paid for and planned everything, I thought I would have been completely stressed out by the... Read More time the wedding came around, but there was absolutely no stress at all. My wedding day was so perfect, I even had most of my guests commenting how amazing it was and I owe it all to Jenna. She is so organized and has so many ideas it makes it easy to make the right decisions. From the first day I felt like I was planning my wedding with a close friend because I was that comfortable. The food was excellent and let me tell you, the Bride's room where you get ready is phenomenal! This is the best choice for you!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 J R

After looking at many different potential wedding locations, we knew St. Andrews would be the perfect place within a minute of meeting with Jenna Sayers (St. Andrews' Event Sales Manager). We still continue to receive tons of compliments from our wedding guests (and vendors!):... Read More how beautiful it was, how much fun they had, how delicious the food was, and how smoothly everything went. Jenna and the staff at St. Andrews deserve all of the credit for that. They provided top notch service at an excellent price, and were by far the most flexible wedding venue. They were willing to work with us on every single detail of the ceremony and reception, and Jenna has wedding coordination down to a science. She was so well organized and detail oriented that the evening went by without a hitch (and I'm pretty sure she secretly has the power to control weather!). St. Andrews was, without a doubt, the perfect location for our special day. We absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Nick R

This July, my husband and I had our wedding and reception at St. Andrews and it turned out great. My husband and I had no idea what we needed to do to plan a wedding, but Jenna made everything run so smoothly. She was extremely helpful and friendly from the very start, and took... Read More care of every little detail that we didn't even think of. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and all of the workers were so friendly and helpful. We had a great time and so did all of our guests.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

After deciding to have our ceremony and reception at St. Andrews, the one thing we heard over and over from various vendors was St. Andrews is "a hidden gem." This is absolutely the truth! The entire grounds are beautiful, and for our purposes the floor made for a generous dance... Read More space. The staff was top notch, and we never had anything short of a great experience whenever we met with them. Without a doubt, our day went so perfectly because of the hard work, dedication, talent, and absolute love that those working there have for what they do so well. Jude and Joe were both warm and friendly. They care about everything that happens under their watch, and went out of their way to make us feel at home. Sam, the chef, sat down with us to plan out the menu, and was very charming and attentive. A special thanks goes out to him for dealing with my dietary restrictions with a smile and skill. We had a lot of compliments on the food that night. Without a doubt, that was the best slice of beef I have had in my life, and many a guest shared my enthusiasm. And finally, the absolute jewel of our experience with St. Andrews was Jenna, the Event Coordinator. I have rarely met such a hard working individual with an attention to detail and love of her work. Jenna immediately made us feel at ease about the daunting task of organizing a wedding. She was always available to answer a question, gave us so many great ideas and suggestions, took care of so many minute details that may have never occurred to us, and did it all with grace and calmness. Our wedding went so perfectly because Jenna made sure it did. At every step she made certain we were happy, all the way to and throughout the big day, and we cannot thank her enough. St. Andrews is a hidden gem, to be certain. I'd grown up with it nearby most of my life, driven past it hundreds of times, and never thought to myself "that is where I'll be married." Now that I did, I can't imagine myself doing any different. It was a perfect wedding, and I have St. Andrews to thank for that.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Stephanie S

I had my ceremony January 23, 2016 and it was a fantastic location. The staff was always friendly, no matter when I popped in and they did everything I asked. It was a great place for people to meet before the ceremony and my girls and I had a blast hanging out in the bridal... Read More suite. The photos have turned out great and there was enough snow to get me my snowy day feel. This venue was wonderful and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Amanda C

St. Andrews was the perfect place for my wife and I to get married. I couldn't imagine anywhere that would be more picture-perfect for a holiday wedding. The decoration was superb and the staff was very flexible and accommodating. Jenna was amazing to work with and took... Read More great care of us. My wife is allergic to a whole host of things but Jenna and the kitchen staff were very understanding and helpful and gave her an awesome meal. Jenna was similarly helpful and accommodating towards my personal beer preferences and our non-standard ways of running the bouquet and garter tosses. All in all it was an awesome wedding hosted by an awesome venue and I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. I'll have a fond place in my heart for St. Andrews for a long time. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

St. Andrew's is an amazing place to have a wedding!! Jenna was the most helpful and intuitive wedding coordinator I have had the pleasure of dealing with. She made sure all of our needs were taken care of, from last minute design changes to making sure the baby's breath on the... Read More chairs was perfectly placed. The bridal suite is spacious, with plenty of lighting and mirrors to get every angle perfect. The ceremony site itself was beautiful. We had an outdoor ceremony on October 9th, 2015. Not only was the venue more than prepared in case of inclement weather (once again, thank you to Jenna for continually updating us on the gameplan for the day!), but they also had limo carts running all of our guests down to the site. Beautiful grounds, the flowers on site were gorgeous and very well maintained, and the pictures by the lake with the willow trees in the background...EXQUISITE!! I could not have asked for a better wedding ceremony at St. Andrew's. Everything about the venue, from the price, to the look of the grounds, to the bridal suite was just perfect!! And their staff went above and beyond to accommodate all of our needs. We could not recommend this venue enough and will look to St. Andrew's for any and all of our event needs in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Sarah H

We had our wedding ceremony/reception at St. Andrews Golf Club on Sunday, September 6th and it was a day I wish I could relive over and over again. From getting ready in the bridal suite all the way to dancing the night away at the reception, St. Andrews could not have been a... Read More better bang for our buck and a one-stop shop! Jenna Sayers, the catering manager is unbelievably organized and was my go-to gal for everything. She was the best resource I could have asked for the day of the wedding and I cannot say enough nice things about her - she is the bees knees. We utilized the bridal suite to get ready in the morning of and it is so picture perfect with so much room to breathe and relax. We got very lucky and had amazing weather for our wedding ceremony to be outside. The ceremony spot is quaint and shaded by trees that make you feel so cozy! Jenna had golf carts to take our elderly and super late guests down to the ceremony space so nothing was delayed. She truly does not miss a beat. The cocktail hour and the reception went smooth under her guidance, as well. They have plenty of staff to make sure all guests are taken care of as well. I would highly recommend any bride check out St. Andrews. Jenna and their team made our day a dream come true. THANK YOU, JENNA!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

We had our wedding here this August, it was absolutely beautiful. Jenna was a godsend! She was so on top of everything. The grounds were so beautiful. We got married off the 18th hole over looking their pond. Also they remodeled the bridal suite. I looked at a lot of venues and... Read More nothing even came close to St. Andrews!! I wish there was a place I could post some pictures. You won't be disappointed if you use them for your upcoming wedding. I was so happy they had our date available!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Simply perfect is the best way to describe our experience with St. Andrews Golf and Country Club. Every moment from the first time we walked in and met Jenna to the last second of our wedding night was amazing. St. Andrews is so attentive to our every concern and need. Jenna is... Read More a wonderful wedding coordinator. She made the experience so fun. We already miss working with her. She was always available any time I would email with a question. Her quick response and knowledge of ideas was beyond my expectations. I have and will keep telling anyone I know getting married to work with her. Not only was Jenna awesome, the entire staff made us feel so welcome. We were immediately approached every time we would walk in. They were so attentive to how we felt as we were there to look at things and make our big decision. Joe would always ask us if we needed a drink or food every time we came in. We will continue to go to St. Andrews as we feel they have become not our business partners but truly our friends. I look forward to going here for all the years to come and celebrating the amazing time we had on our perfect wedding day! Thank you so much St. Andrews for making our dream day come true.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Constance O

My husband and I had such an amazing experience at St. Andrews! The outdoor ceremony space and reception hall were beautiful, and the food and service was perfect. The best part about the reception space were the tile floors and neutral and simplistic decorations. Most places... Read More have weird colored carpeting and decor that are hard to coordinate with but their space made it easy to play with the colors and decorations you want. Jenna, the wedding coordinators, was so helpful throughout the whole process. She worked hard to help us come up with ways to stay in our budget and make sure that our day ran smoothly. If your looking for a place to get the most for your money St. Andrews is the way to go. We will definitely be using them for future events.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Jenna Sayers was a wonderful event coordinator for our wedding reception. St. Andrews was the perfect venue for our family and friends. Before our event she made herself available for every question and responded with answers quickly. She was friendly, knowledgeable and... Read More experienced. She introduced us to the staff and respected the roles that each person played in making St. Andrews the perfect venue. The evening itself was well organized. She offered creative suggestions for making the cocktail hour and reception areas beautiful. She was attentive and added details to the Trophy and St. Andrews room to make our event personal and fun. Her calm demeanor and ability to anticipate a need supported us completely. The St. Andrews room was spacious, warm and welcoming. It offered a wonderful combination of beautiful natural light and the inside glow of candles and ambient lighting. Guests could move easily from place to place to join in conversations. There were multiple rooms to use for relaxing as well as gathering with small groups. The large ballroom was ideal for eating and dancing. The evening was truly memorable. Our entrée choices of marinated sirloin, stuffed chicken and portabella mushroom were hot and delicious. The coffee was hot and the wine was chilled. The wait staff was prompt, friendly and professional. Our guests were delighted with the wonderful food and impressed with the overall meal experience. In addition to the great inside spaces, St. Andrews offered a beautiful, clean and well maintained outside space. The multiple seating areas offered fresh air and a beautiful setting for couples and small groups to gather. Photos will be beautiful with the manicured flowers, trees and water options. With Jenna’s leadership we had a wonderful experience. She was a joy to work with and I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a gracious, beautiful and fun reception experience.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Alexandria M

My wedding was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better day! The food was amazing, the grounds are beautiful, and the banquet hall was amazing! Jenna was the best and made sure everything was perfect! I never had to worry about anything with her and she was always on top of... Read More everything! She really made the whole experience so easy and I didn't have to worry about this. My parents and groom were very pleased with everything and would not hesitate to have another event at St. Andrews!